Knowledge is Power Ch. 1

Story Info
A computer geek discovers his dominant nature.
1.3k words
4.22
111.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse brought the laptop to me in my hospital bed. It was in the same black canvas case all of us carried our portables in, the logo of our company embroidered on the flap. I didn't know until later when I opened it at home that it wasn't my laptop, it was Andy's. Mine had been destroyed in the crash.

Andy and I worked as software engineers at a dot com that services the consumer credit industry. Andy had worked there about a year when I arrived. He was the quintessential computer geek, a brilliant programmer, but seriously lacking in the social graces. I was much more adept in the social department, but I was nowhere near as good a programmer as Andy.

The most notable thing about Andy was that he always had a beautiful woman on his arm. Always different, always beautiful, always devoted to Andy the Supernerd. This was a source of mystery to all of us, given that he had all the social skill of a computer keyboard. Speculation about his strange success with women, as you might expect, became the subject of much office gossip. Andy and I became friends of a sort; perhaps because I never joined in the speculation, nor did I act like Andy having beautiful girlfriends was the most absurd thing I'd ever heard of. I never asked him about his women, he never offered any information. We mostly talked work and baseball, but I could tell he considered me to be more of a friend than the rest of our co-workers.

I got a taste of his strange power over women one night in an elevator at an out of town trade show. It was late at night, and I was retiring to my room after my own unsuccessful attempts to find companionship in the hotel lounge. I'd just stepped on the elevator and turned around, when Andy and one of his beauties stepped through the doors. They were giggling, and I smelled liquor.

"Hey Dave," Andy said. He whispered into the girl's red hair. I couldn't hear what he said, but the pretty girl didn't like it at all. She pulled back, her face draining of color.

"No, Andy," she whimpered. "Please."

"Do it, or it's those boys we passed on the corner. All of them. And they didn't look as clean as Dave here." His voice was a snarl. I didn't know he had a snarl in him; he had never seemed the type. He reached over and pulled the emergency stop button on the elevator.

The redhead's eyes were filled with tears as she stepped to me and kneeled down. Taken by surprise, I stepped back, but there was nowhere to go. I leaned into the wall as she unzipped my trousers.

"Andy..." I started, but he interrupted.

"Let her suck your dick, Dave," he said. "She's a little slut, she knows it, and she loves when she gets treated like it."

His argument was moot anyway, as she had already taken my penis in her mouth. I leaned against the wall, taken completely by surprise. I thought about pushing her away, but I was horny, she was sexy and pretty, and her wet warm mouth felt so good. I began to move my hips slowly, my hands caressing her hair, my eyes closed.

"No, no, no," Andy protested. "Fuck her mouth, Dave. Stop being such a pussy and fuck her." I began to stroke in and out a little faster, but still relatively gently. Dave unbuckled his pants and pulled out his leather belt with a flourish, the tail of the belt snapping on the loops. The girl flinched at the sound. "If you don't treat her like the whore she is, I'll whip her while she sucks you."

The redhead stopped her attentions for a moment and looked up at me with her big soft eyes. "Please Dave, do what he says. I don't really mind, you seem nice. If you don't he'll..." she was interrupted by Andy's belt striking her ass through thin material of her dress. She yelped in pain, and began sucking me with enthusiasm.

"Shut up, bitch," Andy said. "Your job is to be a warm wet hole. Dave, your job is to fuck this slut's face. Are you going to do it, or do I go wake up John from marketing?"

This scene was way outside my sexual experience. In fact, at the time I hadn't even read about anything like this, I certainly hadn't done anything like it, and I never would have imagined that someday I'd be an expert practitioner of sexual dominance. This day I was embarrassed and shocked at this young woman's compliance. I must admit, though, I was very turned on, more aroused than I'd ever been in my life. It wasn't just the beauty and skill of Andy's girlfriend either, it was the idea that she really didn't want to do it, but she was doing it because Andy wanted her too. I sensed she was getting her pleasure from obeying. I felt something click inside me. Something in me changed with that realization.

I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and began to stroke. "Yeah, Davey, go to town," Andy laughed. I was fucking her mouth seriously now, using handfuls of her hair for leverage. I pulled her around until her head was pressed into the corner, and began to fuck as hard and fast as I could, jamming her head into the wall. She gagged and choked, but I wouldn't stop or slow down. I was possessed with my own pleasure, and with using her to give me pleasure.

"Play with my balls," I gasped hoarsely, my orgasm approaching rapidly. As soon as she touched my scrotum, I felt myself start to come. Then I did something I'd always wanted to do, but never had the guts. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, holding her head back by her hair, and came on her face. I came and came. I didn't know that much semen could come out of me. She had my cream on her cheeks, in her eyes, on her chin. I'd made a mess of her.

"Clean up your face so we can get out of here. We need to go before someone figures out this elevator is stopped," Andy said to the redhead.

"Do you have a something I can wipe myself with?" the girl asked.

"No bitch. Use your fingers, then lick them off," Andy ordered.

I almost got hard again watching her wipe my come off her face and then lick it off her own hands. Andy pushed the stop button back in, and the elevator began to move. The redhead was standing up, checking her face for stray drops of my juice.

"You don't think she liked it?" Andy asked, noticing my dumbfounded expression. "Watch this." He pushed his hand under her dress. He played with her for less than a minute before she had a violent, screaming orgasm, clutching at the wall, his arm, my arm, anything she could reach. She had just gotten her composure back when the elevator doors opened to Andy's floor. Andy wiped his wet fingers on her cheek as they walked out. "You know, Dave, I always knew you weren't a wimp. I knew that about you from the beginning. The redhead gave my hand a little squeeze as they passed me, out the doors and on to Andy's room.

Andy and I were on the same flight home the next day, but the plane was full and we couldn't sit together. We agreed to share a cab from the airport. I hoped we'd be able to talk about the night before, but it wasn't to be. The bus hit us not two minutes after getting into the cab. I had some minor cuts and bruises. Andy was killed instantly. By mistake, I got his laptop...