Knox County Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,885 Followers

She nodded, finishing her wine and placing her glass on the coffee table. She kicked off her shoes under the coffee table and curled her legs in front of her, hugging them in her arms. "He's right," she said. "You're pretty much my typical client for pretty much the same reason."

He looked down, into his glass. "So I'm nothing new to you? Special?"

She smiled at his hurt feelings. "Of course you're special. But you're not some kind of deviant. Not the way you think you are, at least. I haven't gotten to know you well enough yet to tell just how deviant you can become." She flashed a smile, raised one eyebrow. "Can you be deviant?" she said. He didn't seem to understand so she changed the subject. "Let me ask you something." He looked back into her eyes, tensing. "If you hadn't gotten the bonus, would you have called us?"

He shook his head. "Oh no," he said. "Never."

"Why not? You obviously make enough money to . . . ."

"Sure, but that's not why I do this. You know, downtown lawyer." He took a drink of his wine before continuing. "I hate this. Too many hours, pressure, most of the work's boring and routine. But they pay so much, and I want to pay off all my bills. You know, student loans, mortgage on this place. And I want to save up enough to get out of here. Open my own office."

"Where?"

"Anywhere but here," he said. "Some small town. You know, just hang my shingle and help regular folks. Normal people. Wills, trusts, stuff like that."

She was surprised. This was new. Most of them loved their jobs; loved the long hours and the excitement of working for big corporations; loved hobnobbing with celebrities and rich folk. "Well, Will," she said, "I believe I spoke too soon. You are not like the rest of them."

"Really?" he said. He smiled, then just as quickly went straight faced. "In a good way?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "In a real good way."

He finished his second glass of wine and put the glass on the table. He looked back at her, but she said nothing. Wait for him to make the first move. That's important, always was. Let him take control, set the pace. After a few minutes, though, she realized he wasn't going to. "Something wrong?" she said.

He shrugged. "I don't know how to do this."

"Do what?"

"You know. This. I don't know what the rules are, how to act."

She smiled. "You're not a virgin, are you?"

He blushed. "No," he said. "I just, you know. This is my first time with . . . well, you know. I mean, am I allowed to kiss you?"

"Sure. This is not Pretty Woman, and I am definitely not Julia Roberts.

"Oh no," he said, leaning over toward her. "You're way hotter than Julia Roberts."

He leaned in toward her, tentative, slow. She could smell the wine on his breath, a faint smell of cologne from his chest–spicy, she liked it–smell the cinnamon candle burning. He was on his knees on the couch, his hand on her right arm, soft, scared to touch. She reached her hand up to his cheek, brushing it, waiting for him. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he whispered. He pecked the corner of her mouth. Her hand snuck around to the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. He pecked the other corner, then kissed her lower lip. "I hope this is good for . . . ."

She cut him off, snaking her tongue out and flicking his lips. His mouth opened and their tongues met. A little at first, slow, afraid. With her free hand she pushed against his shoulder, sitting him back against the couch and swinging her hips over to straddle him. Still they kept kissing, exploring each other's mouths, tongues entwined. He was a good kisser, tender and gentle, not aggressive with his tongue half way down her throat. Oh my God, she thought, I could kiss this guy all night long.

Between her legs, she felt him getting hard. She lowered a little, touching it through her panties, before rising up and going back down again, teasing him, feeling him getting a little harder with every contact. She was in no hurry, still letting him set the pace. And he seemed content as it was, taking his time, which was fine by her.

She felt his touch on her arm, still tender. Then she felt another brushing, though her blouse and bra, against her breast. Her nipple began swelling and she wanted more. She wanted him to grab it, roll it, but he was in no hurry. She was getting excited, more than she'd ever been this early in the game with any of the others. She leaned over to his ear, licking then blowing softly. "What do you want me to do?" she breathed into his ear.

He unbuttoned the top few buttons of her blouse. "This is good," he said. She felt his lips on her neck, his tongue darting out and sending shivers down her spine. When he got to the base of her neck, he used his tongue more, pulling the shoulder of her blouse over and tracing the outline of her collarbone, into her cleavage, the tops of her breasts. She felt herself gasp as he reached the second breast, and she pushed her hips down against him. She started grinding back and forth. She felt his hardness through the thin silk of her panties and the thicker material of his slacks and briefs. Her breathing went shallow, both her hands on his shoulders, grinding back and forth, trying to build herself up.

This is unfuckingbelievable, she thought. It's never like this. Not with clients. Still, she realized he was setting the pace, and she'd be damned if she'd stop him. She leaned her head down and over, her mouth next to his ear. "Please," she said, one of her hands going to the buttons of her blouse. She kissed up and down his neck, into his ear. "Please," she said again.

He got the hint and unbuttoned the blouse the rest of the way, tugging it from her skirt. "Is this good?" he asked into her ear, reaching around and unclasping her bra with one hand, starting to grind his cock up into her.

"Yes," she said, moving her lips to his and kissing him. Her kisses were getting more urgent, but he met them slowly, keeping his tongue out of reach before darting it against hers, then sucking on, licking, her lower lip before again meeting her tongue with his.

Her grinding was getting more insistent. She felt herself getting wet, felt her clit harden and send shivers through her each time it rubbed over him. His hands slid under her bra, pushing it up and back, his hands cupping her breasts. "Yes, please," she moaned. "Squeeze them." She bent her arms back to shake her blouse and bra off, jutting her breasts into his hands. She felt him shifting, then she felt his lips suck in her nipple, his tongue lashing it and twirling around. He started soft, but soon he was sucking it in harder, his teeth scraping against the tender skin. She moaned, her nipple engorging in his mouth, her climax starting to build. One of his hands went to her other breast, stroking it, rolling the nipple between thumb and forefinger. His other hand went to rest on her hip, guiding her movements.

She started pushing down hard against him, rubbing her clit in circles over his hardness. Her breathing turned to panting through her sealed mouth. His hand and mouth switched breasts. He started licking around her other nipple with his tongue. Slow, lazy, his tongue like fire against her areola, her nipple beginning to stick out. He blew gently, then licked his tongue over it, blew, licked. Her lips parted and she was expelling her breath in gasps, her hips grinding harder. She felt the crotch of her panties slip to one side and her wet vulva meet the coarser material of his slacks, the diamond cutter hardness of his cock, the ridge of his zipper. She reached a hand down to stroke her clit, almost there, her back jutting and shoving her breasts into his face. He sucked in the nipple, hard, and didn't let go, picking up the pace with his hips at the same time.

She felt it rising up and coursing through her body. The sweet release. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she said over and over again, unable to contain herself.

"Come on," he encouraged before sucking her nipple back into his mouth and nibbling, sucking harder than before.

That drove her over the edge. Her back and legs went taut, her muscles twitching in time with her heartbeat, and she was gasping louder. "Oh yes, oh God yes, yes, yes," she yelped. And still he didn't stop, his mouth kept lashing her nipple, his hand squeezed her other breast, his other hand pushed down against the top of her ass, pressing her harder into his grinding hips.

After what seemed hours but was more likely about a minute, her orgasm began to subside. The relief of her release cascaded from her head to the ends of her nyloned toes. She grabbed a clump of his hair in her hand and tilted his head back, leaning forward, mashing her lips against his. He kissed her back just as hard, soft moans escaping through his mouth and into hers, their tongues now stabbing at each other, twisting and pushing, tasting.

"That was fucking awesome," she murmured through their kisses, barely intelligible. He only moaned back in response. She started tearing at his buttons, trying to get them undone as quickly as possible. Once done, she tore at his belt buckle, getting it unclasped and pulling his shirt out of his pants. He kept kissing her, his hands sliding over her ribs, his pelvis still grinding into her.

She pushed his shoulders back and broke the kiss. "Your turn," she said, crawling down between his legs, kneeling between them, her back against the edge of the coffee table. She unzipped his zipper and tried to pull his pants down. He raised his hips and helped her, pushing off slacks and briefs until they were at his ankles. He tried to kick them off, but she stopped him, kneeling over them and grasping the base of his cock with her hand, squeezing. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, ear to ear. "Nice," she said. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the pre-cum oozing from the tip. It tasted clean, a little like seawater. He gasped, and she said, "Very, very nice."

She started stroking, slow but firm, the length of his cock. She felt its pulsing heat radiate into her hand. Her eyes traveled the length of his body, liking what she saw. He was slim, not muscle bound, but firm. Some hair on his chest, but not much. He watched her, gasping and shuddering, his eyes staring deep into hers.

"What are you going to do now?" he said.

She leaned forward and took him all the way in, not stopping until her lips were pressed against his pelvis and his cock firmly lodged in the back of her throat.

"Oh my God," he moaned, his hips arching up to meet her mouth, trying to move. But she held him there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of his spongy head pressing against the back of her throat, almost causing her to gag, but his response turning her on all the more.

She pulled back up and off, gasping for air as her mouth broke free. She looked up at him. His eyes were squeezed shut, his back arched off the couch, his ass starting to slowly sink back down a moment after she released him.

She went back down again. All the way. And his hips again rose to meet her. She didn't stay down as long this time, though, coming back up after a few seconds and lashing her tongue in the vee on the underside of his cock, sucking and slurping. Her hand returned and started pumping him, her mouth staying on the head, working on him for all she was worth.

"Oh yes," she heard him mutter. "Yes, just like that." So she didn't stop. She kept at it, and his hips started gyrating under her, a hand stroking her cheek, fingertips tracing around her ear. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her mouth staying on his cock. He was staring at her, his mouth open, breath coming in gasps.

"I want to taste you," he murmured, but she ignored him. She was there for his pleasure, not hers, and it was time he got some of what he was paying so much for. But he wouldn't let it go. He tried pulling his ass further into the couch, trying to get her mouth off of him. When she wouldn't let go, he bent forward and reached under her arms, pulling her up and off of him.

"Please," he said, his hands going to the zipper at the back of her skirt. "I want to taste you."

She smiled. "I've had my fun," she said, sliding the skirt to her feet and kicking it aside. "Let me give you some fun now." She leaned back forward, but he put his hand out and kept her there.

"No," he said, kissing her above the top of her panties. "I really want to. I want this to be good for you, too." He pulled her panties down to mid thigh and stared. "It's beautiful," he said, staring at her trimmed bush, the small landing strip captivating his attention. He leaned forward and licked where the landing strip met the top of her vulva, brushing his tongue lightly against the top of her clitoral hood. She gasped. "I could stare at you forever," he said, leaning forward again and darting his tongue, soft, darting, against the top of each vulva. "I could eat you forever," he said, reaching behind and grabbing her ass, one cheek in each hand, squeezing and pulling her to him.

She gasped and spread her legs a little, splaying herself in front of him. He took his time, though, and lavished his attentions on the lips, only occasionally raking his tongue over the engorged nubbin sticking out from the top. Her hips were turning, trying to guide him, but he swayed his head in time to her and kept up the light licks and traces, never pressing hard, staying away from her center. His hands were squeezing, spreading the cheeks of her ass, guiding her back and forth to his mouth. His magical mouth. She felt the knot of her rosebud spread then tighten as he worked her ass, making the whole thing more erotic than she'd ever experienced.

Her hands were stroking his hair and shoulders, her nails tracing over the skin of his upper back. She watched him, mesmerized by his patience. She'd never been with a man like this, so good at this. She'd been with a few women in her time, in college and again since working for the Agency, and they knew how to do this. And they did it just like he was doing it. There was nothing eager or frantic about his kisses, his lovemaking. He was soft, patient, tender. He was in no hurry, and he seemed to know this would increase her pleasure. He was right.

Soon she felt familiar sparks going off, and she reached down and pushed his shoulders back.

He looked up at her. "But I wasn't . . . you haven't cum . . . ."

"Let's compromise," she said. She pushed him further down, her hands squeezing his nipples, his firm pecs. When he was on his back, she turned around on him and leaned forward, taking him back into her mouth. She heard him moan and felt his hips rise again to meet her. She swung her legs over the top of him, planting one knee on each side of his head.

She concentrated on his cock as his hands went back to her ass, squeezing and spreading her cheeks back and forth. He was panting again, his hips rocking into her, and she slid a hand under his ass and squeezed his cheek, her other hand kneading his balls softly. She lowered her hips to him and, a few brief seconds later, she felt the white hot dagger of his tongue trail her from stem to stern. It was slow–agonizingly slow–and shallow, and he paused in the trip, trying to build her up. When he got to the top of her, she paused in her bobbing, waiting for it.

"Waiting for something?" she heard him say, reading her thoughts. He flicked a tongue out and flicked at the tip of her clit, sending fire through her loins. She moaned loudly around his cock, sucking harder, her hand seeking the crack of his ass, pulling his cheeks apart. "I didn't hear you," he said, his voice taunting, his tongue going back to the bottom and again starting its slow journey to the top.

She was groaning loudly now around him, her breath spilling out and making her job more difficult. She felt him spread her cheeks wider and shift his hands, then she felt a fingertip brush over her crinkly back opening just as his tongue reached her clit and stopped again. The finger was feather light, circling, the tongue concentrating all around, yet staying away from, her clit.

"What do you want?" he said, raking his tongue across her clit then pulling back and blowing on it softly. She whimpered, frustrated. "You have to tell me." She knew he was enjoying this, but so was she. A lot more than he was. The sweet, sweet torment building then ebbing, back and forth from near total release back to just friggin' awesome.

She wasn't going to give in. Not yet, anyway. Two can play this game, she decided, pressing her finger against his asshole and pushing up. "Oh, oh yes," he sputtered at the unexpected invasion, pushing himself up into her face. Her mouth pushed back, swallowing the length of him until he was again in the back of her throat. After holding him briefly, she raised her mouth back to the head and started pumping her hand on his shaft and sucking harder and faster, her insistent finger finally breaking through the seal of his ass and staying there, circling to loosen him.

It worked. He pulled her closer to him and took her clitoral hood into his mouth, his lips clamping down and sucking, his tongue pressing against her clit and circling insistently. He was gasping on her, his breath pushing out spastically. His hands on her ass cheeks kneaded her harder, his finger no longer brushing or circling, but pressing tighter against the center of her ring. She'd never allowed this, never let anyone near her ass, but her body was overwhelmed by the sensations, and his insistent ministrations were adding to the overload.

She was moaning louder and louder around his cock, trying to speak but not wanting to stop his pleasure. She felt his fingers reach down and slide her juices up to her ass, smearing them around, pushing again. She knew what was coming and arched her ass up trying to make it easier for him. At the same time, as if to encourage his actions, she pushed her own finger deeper into his ass, to the first knuckle, searching for the bump of his prostrate.

At this, his hips pushed up from the couch and his mouth broke contact with her. "Yes, yes, just like that," he panted. "I'm gonna cum, oh God I'm gonna cum." He tried to twist his hips away from her mouth, but she only went down deeper on him, trying to suck harder. Then she felt it, a brief jolt in her rectum as his finger pushed through and in. There was fullness as he pushed in deeper. And deeper. He went back to her clit, circling it insistently with his tongue, and she felt his cock begin to convulse as the warmth swept through her body, her neurons firing in a million places.

She was screaming and moaning around his cock, trying to keep at him through her orgasm while pushing her own hips further onto his finger and tongue. It worked for both of them. Her orgasm started ripping through her, causing her body to jolt. At the same time, she felt his cock start to throb, felt him break contact with her and pant out, "Oh yes, yes, I'm . . . . Oh God yes."

She stayed down as the warm, thick jets shot into her mouth. She felt his finger pumping her asshole, prolonging her orgasm as he came. And he came in buckets, spilling out from her mouth around the side of his cock and down to her hand at the base of his cock. She kept pumping until he was dry, his hips settling back into the couch, and his mouth going back to her.

Her orgasm subsided, though, and she was sensitive. "No," she whispered, trying to raise her hips away from his mouth, "you've gotta let me rest a minute here."

In response, he started brushing his lips over her inner thighs while her body relaxed. He was murmuring though the kisses. "You're the most wonderful . . . the most beautiful . . . . Jesus Christ."

"Jesus Christ is right," she mumbled, resting her head on his hip, her hands stroking the sides of his ass and upper thighs. "Downright religious."

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,885 Followers