Knox County Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,897 Followers

David said nothing for a moment, his eyes going back to the parking lot. The girl was topless now, and they watched together as Tim lowered his head to her chest and sucked in almost her entire breast in one mouthful. She was squealing, rubbing the back of his hair.

"What're you going to do?" he whispered.

Aimee thought for a minute. He'd seen the camera around her neck, probably suspected her purpose. "I don't know," Aimee finally said.

He looked at her, a question on his face. "David, I didn't mean to do to you what I did. I need to think this through some more, before I hurt– "

He interrupted her. "You didn't hurt me. Cynthia hurt me. He," he jerked his chin toward the couple in the parking lot, "he hurt me."

Aimee looked back out at the parking lot. He had her shorts off now, his pants his ankles. She was jerking him, pressing his head to her breasts, his fingers up between her legs. She heard the gasping from where they stood, Jenny Silverman's long, skinny legs riding up and down with his fingers, her pale skin glowing in the moonlight.

"If you hadn't given me the pictures, she'd be out there. Right now. He'd be doing this to her. Behind my back." He looked back at her before continuing. "And she'd have never told me. She'd have just continued with her escapades."

Aimee looked at him. The anger and confusion were gone. Sometime in the eight or nine hours since they'd parted that morning he had dealt with it. "She's moved out," he confirmed. "I packed her bags and left them there with a note, some money. Told her to move out. When I got home about an hour ago, they were gone. The bags. She was gone."

He looked back to the parking lot. She was on squatting between his legs. Tim was holding her head on each side, his cock pistoning back and forth into her mouth. He could hear her gagging.

"Never done that," he whispered.

Aimee's eyes followed his and took in the scene. "Me neither."

She lifted the camera, adjusted the lens, and snapped a picture.

"I'm sorry about today," he said, still taking in the scene.

Her eyes remained riveted on the scene before her as well. She was afraid to respond, wasn't sure where to take this. The dull ache in her crotch and the chafing of her jeans against her ass cheeks reminded him of what he was talking about. She smiled inwardly at the memory, but didn't think she wanted to get involved any further.

When she said nothing after a few minutes, he continued, his voice lower. "I don't know what came over me. Really I don't. But I'm sorry I hurt you."

She smiled. "You didn't hurt me," she whispered. "You screwed me senseless, spanked the shit out of me. Never done that before either, by the way. But it didn't hurt. Not the way you think."

"Still."

Aimee raised the camera again. "I don't think you're going to want to miss this one," she said. She snapped a picture, heard Jenny screaming No, not there, as he pushed his cock against her ass.

She and David were silent, transfixed by the scene before them. They watched Jenny trying to squirm away from the pressure, but David was holding her hips tight and pushing in. Oh my God, it's too big, she screamed, but still he didn't stop. He was moving slowly, and they could see he was only barely in her. Still, they saw the pain evident on her face, heard her cries as she struggled to stop him.

After three or four minutes, the fight went out of her as he was fully seated in her slim backside. They heard her moaning now, getting used to the presence filling her up. Her screams were becoming low groans as he slowly eased back and forth into her.

"Never done that, either," David whispered. "You?"

She shook her head before snapping another picture. Tears were running down her cheeks, and she felt David reach over and brush them off.

"What's wrong?"

She looked at him. "I've never done most of this stuff with him," she said. "And he's my husband. For six years. And he does all of this with them. Here."

He hugged her, pulling her to him and holding the back of her head into his chest. He smelled good, she noticed, freshly laundered shirt mixing with the smell of cologne. Then she heard him talking. "I know exactly how you feel," he whispered.

His embrace was intimate, but there was no sense of longing. He was right, she knew. Of all people, he knew exactly how she felt.

She heard Jenny in the background. Slower, keep it down, yeah, just like that, yeah. She looked over David's shoulder, and he turned around to take in the scene again.

David was still moving slowly, but he was pushing in all the way with each thrust, and they could hear Jenny grunting with each stroke. Her hand was underneath, between her legs, and Aimee knew she was rubbing herself.

"She's loving it," he said. "He looks like he's splitting her in half, and she's loving it." There was wonder in his voice.

"Not her first time," Aimee said. "She didn't like it so much the first time. She's kind of used to it now, I guess."

They watched until Tim finished, shooting off deep into her. Then he pulled out quickly and lifted her to the hood of the car, his face going beneath her legs. Aimee shot another picture as he ate her to orgasm in front of them, her fists pounding on his shoulders as she came. A few minutes later, Jenny hopped in her car and drove off. They watched Tim reach to the ground and pick up her panties, stuffing them into his pocket before getting in the car and leaving.

"What now?" David said when they'd gone.

"I don't know," she said.

"How long are you going to keep watching this, pretending you don't know?"

She shrugged, staring at the empty parking lot. What was she going to do? Was she going to go home, wait for Tim, pretend this wasn't happening? Was she going to keep sneaking out here in the woods, watching him stud himself out to half the women in town?

When her mind snapped back to the present, David was gone. She was alone, in the woods, in life.

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,897 Followers