Knox County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,910 Followers

He tilted his head, walking into the crowd. Justine took his arm and they followed. Mike introduced him to most of those gathered, one by one, couple by couple. They were all chatting amiably, David noticed, drinking wine or beer, telling jokes, talking as if they'd all known each other for years. Mike went to the refrigerator and he allowed Justine to guide him the other way.

"Don't be nervous," Justine whispered next to him. "They're all really nice. Fun. You'll see. It's easy." He looked at her and she flashed him a wide smile full of straight white teeth. "Let's go out here." She steered him to the patio doors, sliding back the screen and stepping out in front of him.

He scanned her from behind as she stepped forward. Her ass was small but pouty, the cheeks curving our gently from her back before curving back into her long, lithe legs. She was tall, too, taller than he remembered, almost as tall as his six feet.

She turned and caught him looking. "Like what you see?" Her grin was enticing, and he felt himself flush.

"Here you go," he heard Mike say behind him. He turned and took the bottle of beer Mike held out to him.

"Thanks."

"Go ahead," he said, pointing his head toward Justine. "Get in the hot tub with her."

Dave turned and watched Justine standing by the hot tub, patting the edge. There were already three people in the tub, sunk to their shoulders and talking with each other. He turned back to Mike. "Sorry," he said, "didn't think to bring my trunks."

Mike laughed. "Neither did they," he said.

David turned back and looked. Justine had kicked off her sandals and was unzipping her shorts, pulling them down her long legs to reveal a white silk thong. Near her sandals were other piles of clothes. He looked to the pool and saw six or seven people in there, all of them nude, anywhere from late-twenties to mid-forties. He turned back to Mike.

"But she's– "

"Doing exactly what she told me she was going to do when I told her you might be dropping by." Mike grinned and tilted his head to the side. "Go ahead."

Mike turned back to Justine, watched her pull her shirt over her head. He wide hips framed by jutting hipbones, the valley between them rising to a flat belly. Her ribcage protruded slightly, and her breasts, in a lacy white push-up bra held her large breasts up. He saw no tan lines, only a deep, smooth bronze. She saw him looking and patted the edge of the hot tub again, flashing him another toothy smile.

With one final look at Mike and a swig of his beer, he walked over. "Dave, this is Jim and Sherry and Becky." They all nodded and smiled at him. Sherry was cute, about his age, short-cut brown hair and a pretty smile. Jim was about the same age, maybe a little older, heavy-set but not fat, and his shoulders and upper chest covered in thick patches of hair. Becky was younger, late twenties, all wide blue-eyed innocence under her curly blonde locks.

He could see clearly now that they were all naked in the tub. Jim had one hand between each woman's legs, and Becky had her hand around his cock, tugging it every now and again.

"Wanna help me with this?" Justine turned her back to him and he unclasped her bra. She slid it down her arms and flipped it over to her pile of clothes. She turned back to him and he sucked in his breath. "Like what you see?" she said. He nodded. They were perfect, round globes centered with small, dark brown areolae and large nipples. She hooked her thumbs into her thong and pulled out the waistband. His eyes traveled downward. "I'll take these off when you're naked."

He could see over the top of the waist band, and he didn't see any hair. He'd never seen a shaved pussy before, but he was sure she was totally bald. He felt the stirrings of an erection.

"He's shy," Becky giggled.

"Don't be afraid," Sherry said. She had a low, scratchy voice. He wondered what she'd sound like in bed. He stripped and tossed his clothes in a pile over Justine's, then watched as she lowered the thong to reveal her smooth, bare pussy.

She lifted a leg over and slipped into the hot tub next to Sherry. He followed her in, sitting between Becky and Justine.

When his ass hit the seat of the tub, he felt hands on his thighs, one on each side. He looked down and watched Becky's hand get there before Justine's, grabbing his cock and squeezing just before Justine's went to his balls and traced the wrinkles in his sac.

He reached his hands out as well, seeking them. He felt Jim's hand slide to Becky's inner thigh and pull her legs open for him. He ran his finger up and down her slit, circling her clit as he got to the top. He felt her moist heat through the warm, bubbling water and moved his finger back down, sliding it in. "Yeah," she said, "just like that." He teased her with his fingertips, slowly pushing in a little before going back to her clit, enjoying the lusty smile she shot him.

At the same time, he was rubbing along the inside of Justine's slim, taut thigh. Still watching Becky, he slid his hand further up and felt something. Another hand. He looked left and saw Sherry smiling at him, her hand between Justine's legs, Justine's eyes staring into hers. He moved his left hand lower, below Sherry's, and felt the bottom of her slit. She was getting warm, he felt, and he brushed his fingertip over the crinkle of her perineum before going lower still and circling the tight starfish of her anus.

Her eyes turned to him, making contact. "Go ahead," she whispered. "Push it in." He pressed the tip, feeling it slip in as deep as his fingernail.

"Is he in your ass?" Sherry said. Justine nodded, and he felt Sherry's fingers pick up tempo. "Do you want more?" Justine nodded again, and David looked at Sherry, who mouthed, Further. He pressed in further, up to the second knuckle. and heard the low moan press through Justine's lips. "Fuck her with it," Sherry's sultry voice encouraged. "Slowly." He did, trying to concentrate with Becky's hand slowly sliding up and down his cock.

"You think that's hot?" he heard Jim say, and he turned back. Becky was nodding, and he felt Jim's hand go beneath. He saw the small blonde's eyes shut and her lips press together and his finger entered her ass, her stroking on his cock getting more urgent.

Then he felt Justine's fingertips go lower, tracing down to his asshole, and he felt her push against him, through him, and into him. She was smiling at him, her hips swaying against his fingers.

"Last to cum gets their choice," Jim said. "Agreed?" David watched them all nod, smiles curling their lips, and he looked at Jim and nodded, too. He wasn't sure what this meant, but he needed to slow himself down, think about baseball, grain prices, anything but what was happening around him and to him.

Three minutes later, Becky was the first to cum. Her body went rigid and her whimpers, no matter how she tried to hold them in, gave away the waves of pleasure she was feeling. When she was done, David felt her small hand push him away. "I'm too sensitive for now," she said, throwing her arms on the side of the tub behind her and leaning back.

He turned and looked at Justine, saw that she was getting close. He decided to help this along and leaned over. His tongue lashed at her breast before he opened his mouth and sucked in her nipple, continuing to lash her areolae with his tongue as he sucked her in deeper. "Oh Jesus, yes," she mewed. He felt her going over the top, her hand clamping tightly on his wrist and holding his finger in her.

"Holy fuck," Jim said. David shifted his eyes in time to watch him slump back, spent. "I'm out."

"Just us now, sweetie," Sherry said to him. Her eyes were blazing into him, a devilish grin turning up the corners of her lips. She had something neither Becky nor Justine had: confidence. She was take charge.

David felt the tingling in his balls signaling his impending release. Becky must have sensed this as well, because he felt her hand squeeze him tighter and pump him faster. She leaned into his ear and licked, then blew softly. "Come on, baby."

He leaned his head back, trying to hold off. Then he felt Justine's finger in him pushing upward, seeking out his prostrate and rubbing against it. "Turnabout's fair play," she said, and he felt her lean over and suck in his nipple. This sent him over the edge, and he felt his cock shooting into the warm water. He sagged low with is release.

Seconds later, he heard Sherry's whimpering pick up as she orgasmed. "I win," she panted when she was done.

They all relaxed in the water, rubbing thighs and bellies, murmuring but saying nothing. After ten minutes or so, Jim said, "So what's it going to be?"

David opened his eyes and looked from Jim to Sherry. She was staring back at him. He wanted to be picked. Sure, he'd love to be with Justine, but Sherry had something more. He bit his lip and a smile curved her lips. "You," she said to him, "and Justine." The three slipped out of the pool and gathered their clothes. Becky had already snuggled in close to Jim, and they were kissing and gliding their hands over each other. The girls put on their shorts and shirts, carrying their bras, panties and sandals. David followed suit, shirt and shorts only, loafers and boxers in his hand. He followed them back through the sliding glass doors.

About half the people from before were gone. He could hear sounds coming from rooms down the hallway, and some couples were making out in the living room in various states of undress while others chatted while watching.

He followed the women around a corner and down the stairs into the basement. Over in the corner, in the home theater area, he saw Mike leaning back, long dark hair shimmering over his thighs as some naked chick bounced her mouth up and down on his cock. Mike looked up, saw David and the women, and gave David a thumbs up. David grinned in response. He then turned back in time to enter a door that Sherry closed behind him.

"Sit over there," she said, turning to Justine, undoing her shorts, and pulling them down. "And just watch for awhile until your ready."

He nodded, staring as Sherry's mouth traveled to Justine's lips and flicked them with her tongue. Justine lifted Sherry's shirt over her head and threw it aside. Then she lifted her own shirt off, giving David another look at her spectacular breasts. Sherry guided them to the bed behind Justine and pushed her ass to the mattress. Justine complied, spreading her legs as she sat. David took his clothes off and sat in the chair ten feet away, watching Sherry pleasure Justine in the soft light of the room.

After Justine had her first orgasm, a soft, whimpering shiver, Sherry stood and shed her shorts. "My turn," she said, leaning over and giving Justine a long, deep kiss before placing her hand behind Justine's head and guiding it to her pussy. Sherry was more forceful than Justine, giving directions and making clear in explicit terms what she wanted. "Oh yeah, like that. Now lick the length. Slower. Slower, softer. Yes, like that." Despite Justine's slow pace and light touches, Sherry's orgasm wasn't long in coming.

Next, Sherry pushed Justine back onto the bed and joined her. They started kissing, brushing and squeezing each other's breasts, occasionally bowing down and sucking a nipple into their mouths. Their legs were entwined, their pelvises grinding against each other. David was hard again, but he only brushed his fingertips up and down the length of his cock. He was afraid to start stroking. He'd last awhile, he knew. He could almost never even manage twice in such a short span of time. Still, the scene before him was the hottest he'd ever witnessed, and he knew he'd be spurting again in no time if he did more than feel his own hardness. And he had the feeling he was going to want this to last.

Eventually, Sherry pushed Justine's shoulders lower on her body. "My turn again," she said, sitting up and raising her knees. As Justine's mouth trailed lower on her body, Sherry leaned over and reached into the drawer of the nightstand, feeling around. She pulled something out–David couldn't see exactly what–and looked his way, crooking her finger at him.

He walked to the bed, taking what was in Sherry's outstretched hand. "For you," she said in her husky voice, "on her. Get her ready for you."

He looked into his hand. A slim red vibrator with a stop and a button on the base, about four inches long and a small bottle of KY. He looked back at Sherry, but her eyes were squeezed shut and she was biting her bottom lip.

He walked to the base of the bed and took in the sight. Justine's head was between Sherry's legs, her hands cupping under Sherry's ass and lifting her pussy into Justine's face. Her knees were spread wide, exposing her wet lips and spreading the cheeks of her ass apart, her dark brown, crinkled starfish spreading before him. He squirted some lube into his palm and rubbed it over his cock, repeating several times until he was coated thoroughly.

"Not yet," Sherry said to him, and he looked back to her. "You don't do anything until I tell you to." She was in control and David her plaything. He looked back down at Justine. "Kiss her there," Sherry told him. "Everywhere. Soft, slow. Use your tongue, but just the tip."

He got on his knees at the foot of the bed. He placed his hands on Justine's cheeks and spread them wider. He heard Justine's soft whimpers, and he then leaned in. He smelled faint traces of the chlorine from the hot tub, but most of all he smelled Justine's musky dampness. His tongue went out and brushed against her swollen lips, licking around the outside before tracing up and down the slit. Justine's whimpers increased in volume and her hips pushed back at him.

"Just the tip of the tongue, baby," Sherry said. "Don't stick it in her."

David followed the instructions, going lower and twirling around her engorged clit before going back up around her puffy labia.

"Her asshole," Sherry said. "Lick around her asshole." He'd never done this before, never put his tongue there. Justine's soft panting told him she wanted him to, though, and he went up, pulling her cheeks as far apart as he could, watching the knot loosen and a tiny opening appear in the center.

He leaned his tongue in and placed the tip at the center, pressing slightly. Justine's panting got louder at this, and he heard Sherry tell her to change something or another. He was lost, though, in the sight before him, his tongue now tracing around the pucker and feeling the ridges of her muscle through his tongue. Why had he never done this? With Cynthia?

He blocked the thoughts from his mind with the realization that he was doing it now. And by Justine's insistent pushing, he knew he was doing it well. He concentrated on doing it even better, not wanting the moment to end.

Sherry must have sensed this though. "Stop now," she commanded, "and lube up the vibrator." He did. "Now turn it on, the button there." He obeyed. "Now press it against the center. Lightly."

He placed the tip against the center and held it there. He could feel the buzzing through his fingers, and Justine tried to push back against it.

He looked up at Sherry, but she was watching Justine between her legs. "Is that what you want, honey? You want him to fuck your tight little ass?" He heard Justine's pleading murmurs, and Sherry looked back at him. "Very slowly push it in," she said. "Very slowly. But don't stop until it's all the way there."

He pressed, watching her asshole try to fight it off. Still he pressed, and suddenly the wrinkles flattened and the tip pushed in. He eased back the pressure, trying to keep it slow. The opening was widening, the slim protruder entering with a soft hum, and he saw her legs and cheeks tighten with the sensation, a low, muffled moan passing her lips into Sherry's soaking pussy.

"Give me the lube, David," Sherry said. He handed it over Justine's back to Sherry's outstretched hand. She opened it and held up Justine's hand, squirting lube into her palm and rubbing it liberally over index and middle fingers. "I want you to get me ready for him, too," she said to the top of Justine's head. "Just like he's getting you ready."

She pushed the hand back down and under her, lifting her hips and widening her legs as she did so. "Just one at first," she instructed, "then, when you feel it, the other one." Justine was murmuring her understanding as David continued to slowly press the vibrator forward. When the vibrator was firmly seated, the stop covering the entire crinkle of her rosebud, David looked back to Sherry. "Now eat her, David. For all you're worth."

He smiled and went back down, his hand still resting on the base of the vibrator in her ass, pushing it against her. He started as before, tracing her lips and circling her clit, and Justine's breathing told him she was getting close. Almost there . . . just a little bit more . . . then he did it. He made his tongue rigid and rammed it as far into her pussy as he could, her wet lips pressing against his face and coating him in her juices.

"Oh fuck," he heard her screech, and he heard Sherry tell her to get back down there. Her moaning was again muffled, but he felt the orgasm rocketing through her body. Her pussy pressed harder against his face as she bucked with the forces rippling through her. Still, David held his tongue there, breathing through his nose as he probed her moist inferno with his tongue.

Sherry's panting was now nearly as loud as Justine's. David pulled his tongue from the molten inferno and looked over Justine's ass at Sherry. She was looking at him, her muscles rigid.

"Go ahead," she croaked, "fuck her pussy. But slow. And fuck her ass while you do it."

David didn't need to be asked twice. He knelt behind Justine on the bed and took his cock in his hand. Justine was trying to push back against him, but Sherry held Justine's head in place. Slow, he said to himself, pressing the tip at her opening. With his other hand he grabbed the vibrator in her ass and slowly pulled it out, sinking into her at the same speed.

She was on fire, her heat enveloping his head as it pushed in. He kept his eyes there, turned on by the sight of him slowly burying into her as the vibrator slowly withdrew, her anus tightening as the tip remaining in her grew more slender.

When he was all the way in, only the very tip of the vibrator remained lodged. Justine turned her head from Sherry and looked at him, her face a slick mask of lust. She said nothing, only gazed and expelled her breath in short, silent gasps.

"Does he feel good?" Sherry said. Justine nodded, her eyes staying on his, then traveling the length of her back to the vibrator sliding slowly back into her arched ass. She squeezed her eyes shut, one hole being filled again as the other went slowly empty.

Sherry leaned forward and turned Justine's face to hers. She licked her own juices from the girl's cheeks and lips, then said, "Tell me what you want, baby." Justine opened her eyes, said nothing. "Come on. Tell me."

"Faster," Justine softly panted. David looked at Sherry, who nodded in response.

"But not too fast," she said.

He started moving ever so faster, picking up speed gradually with each stroke of his hand and cock. Justine started pushing back at him now, into his cock. "More," she said. "Faster. Come on, slap it into me."

Sherry shook her head at him. No. He obeyed, loving being at someone else's command for the first time in his life.

It didn't matter, though. He felt spasming around his cock and knew Justine was coming. Not earth shattering, not as hard as her previous orgasm, but cumming nevertheless. David kept the same pace through Justine's orgasm, then looked at Sherry for direction. But Sherry wasn't looking at him. Her body was rigid, one hand tugging her own nipple, and she was groaning through clenched teeth.

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,910 Followers