Knox County Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,898 Followers

After a minute or more, her body relaxed and she looked at David. A wide grin spread across her face, and she lifted Justine's chin to face her. "Is that what you want?" she said.

Justine's voice was barely a whisper. "Yes."

"Is that why you were so rough with me?"

Justine nodded. "Then I'll let him warm up on you while you finish getting him ready for me." She pushed Justine's mouth back to her pussy and fixed David with a stare.

"Ever done anal, baby?"

He shook his head.

She tossed the bottle of lube across Justine's back. "Then put more of this on. A lot more. And then put more on her. Rub it in. When she's ready, go slow. Got it?"

David nodded, not believing his ears. He pulled the vibrator from Justine's ass, seeing the small O it left behind, and heard her whimper with the sudden emptiness. He squirted the lube over her crack and started rubbing it in. He squirted more directly on her pucker and started rubbing it around. Then he squirted more and started pressing a finger in. It entered easily, falling through the void left by the vibrator.

"Use a second finger," Sherry said. She looked down, speaking at Justine. "And don't be nice about it." Justine clenched around his finger in response, trying to push him out as another finger pressed in roughly next to the first. He watched his fingers, one pressing in next to the other, watched them break the tightening seal. She gasped when he broke through, her body tensing, her asshole clenching around him. He started sawing them in and out, picking up speed as he did so until he was pushing them all the way in with each push. He felt her loosening.

"Do you want him?" Sherry said.

"Yes," Justine groaned. "Yes, please Sherry. Tell him to put it in my ass."

He looked at Sherry, waiting for the go ahead. "Go real slow," she said. "Make sure she's ready before it slips in, and go slow until she tells you otherwise."

He pulled his cock from Justine's pussy and squirted its length with lube, rubbing it in with his hand.

"Spread yourself for him," Sherry told Justine. Her hands reached around behind her–Sherry gasped at this, and David realized she'd pulled her fingers from Sherry's ass. Justine grabbed her cheeks, spreading them wide and exposing herself, and he pressed his head to the small O still remaining. He pressed and held there, feeling her tense up. She was pushing back against him, then stopping, pushing then stopping, and he watched the amazing sight as his spongy head tried to break through.

He eased his hips forward a little more, using his fingertips to guide the head to the center. She was breathing steady now, and he watched her hole slowly expand. He squirted some more lube at the tip of his cock and around her hole. Then he watched his head slowly sink in, millimeter by agonizing millimeter. Then, with no warning, her sphincter loosened and his head sank in.

"Don't stop," Justine said. One hand went to the bed and clutched the sheets, the other still holding herself open. "Keep going," she encouraged, "just go slow."

Sherry crawled down the bed and watched with David. "That is so fucking hot," she said. Her lips went to David and kissed him deep, her tongue doing frantic battle with his.

It took three or four minutes, David kissing Sherry the entire time, before he felt her cheeks brushing the skin of his hips and his cock push fully in. He started slowly withdrawing, but she pushed back against him. "No," she gasped, "hold it there. Let me get used to his." He did, breaking his kiss with Sherry and turning her cheek so her eyes could follow his.

His cock was fully buried in Justine's distended ass. Her cheeks were rippling with what David didn't know. Tension? Pain? Pleasure?

"How does he feel?" Sherry said.

"Oh God, he's so big this way."

"Do you want him to start fucking you?"

"Yes," she hissed.

Sherry turned back to him, sucking his neck below his ear. "Start slow," she blew into his ear. "When she's ready for you to go faster, you'll know."

He nodded and began a slow withdrawal. Sherry was back at his face, and he kissed her as he stared to move back and forth in Justine's tight, velvety ass.

"Tell me what it feels like," Sherry whispered, her husky voice sending shivers through to the tip of his toes.

He looked back down, his cock now sliding easily back and forth. "Different," he said. "Not like her pussy. It's tighter. Warm, but not as hot. Or as wet. It's rippling, silky."

"Do you like it?"

In response, he pushed his face against her and groaned through their kiss, his hips going faster. He felt Justine's fingers below him, rubbing herself and shuddering.

"Save some for me," Sherry told him when their kiss broke. He kissed her in response, his lubed finger snaking behind her and pressing sliding into her crack, seeking her asshole and pressing her to them. She stiffened as his finger pressed, sighed into his kiss when it broke through. He moved it around to the steady rhythm he now had with Justine.

"Holy shit," he heard Justine say, and he broke the kiss and watched her throw her head to the bed, clutching the sheets with one hand as the other brought her again to climax.

When she finished, Sherry pushed him away and out of her. "My turn," she said. "Lay down."

He did as he was told, laying next to the still panting Justine. She leaned in and kissed him deeply. "Thank you," she mouthed.

He looked down his chest at Sherry. She was straddling him, her hand guiding his cock into her. He felt his head push against the rubbery knot of her anus and slide past her ring. With a long, slow, raspy moan, she continued downward, engulfing him and not stopping until her asscheeks were on his hipbones.

She was looser and more relaxed than Justine had been–and warmer, too. "Does it feel good?" she hissed. He could only nod in return. "Then fuck me," she said, moving back up now before sliding down faster and picking up the pace quickly. "Fuck my ass."

He started thrusting his hips with her, his hand guiding her up and down, and Justine leaned in and kissed him, her tongue frantically fighting with his.

"Justine," she said, interrupting their kiss, "eat my pussy."

Justine broke the kiss and crawled down. She leaned in, and David watched Sherry lean back and start riding him harder as Justine's tongue sought out Sherry's clit. Then David's view was blocked when Justine swung her legs over his head and lowered her still-wet folds to his face.

"Oh my God," Sherry said, pushing up and down hard, driving David's hips into the mattress with each plunge. He felt her asshole clenching around his cock. "Oh yessss," she said. He felt Justine's hips move forward as Sherry pulled her lips in harder. He felt the trembles roll through her body, her cheeks shaking on his pelvis. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, and he tried to bring Justine back to his tongue. Then he felt a finger probing his own asshole, pushing in, and the tingling in his ball exploded abruptly, sending waves of cum deep into Sherry. He'd never cum so hard before, he knew, not even on the first time and certainly never on those rare occasions when he'd gone back to back.

Later, when he was driving home after saying his goodbyes and promising Mike he'd definitely be back, he thought about the evening. He'd done things he'd never done. Hell, he thought, everything I did there I've never done. Just like the rough, demanding sex with Aimee, another first. He felt a twinge of guilt. He should've been sharing these experiences with Cynthia, his wife. But he hadn't, and neither had she. They'd fallen into a rut, broken only briefly by their time in Hawaii, and she'd turned to someone else to make it all exciting again.

The problem was that he'd not bothered to realize the excitement he was missing. Cynthia had known, but she'd never bothered to share her longings with him. What troubled him was why.

Why had she gone elsewhere? Had they really grown that far apart?

* * *

Early Friday morning, Elizabeth's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Elizabeth, it's Jenny. From the Agency."

"What do you have for me?"

"We've got a problem. Hope you can help out."

"What kind of problem?"

"We've got a client. He's in your neck of the woods, actually. One of the other girls was supposed to be taking care of this, but she called last night and she's down with the flu."

Elizabeth felt tingles creep up her spine. "How close is he to here?"

"About ten, twelve miles from Armitage."

Elizabeth said nothing.

"Elizabeth, there's really nothing we can do. No one else we can turn to. And this one's for the whole weekend. Tonight through Sunday. Forty-five hundred."

Elizabeth immediately calculated. Her take would be three grand. Still, she lived in Armitage. She wasn't well known, of course. She'd only moved there a year ago. The chances of running into him–or her–were slim. And three grand. "Okay," she finally said. "What's the name and address."

Rehnquist
Rehnquist
3,898 Followers