Kode Magazine Shoot

Story Info
Victoria Justice gets lucky after her Kode magazine shoot.
2.8k words
4.05
16.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

I was just getting started as a photographer for Kode magazine when the word came down that Victoria Justice was going to be doing a shoot with my unit, which included myself and two other male photographers.

To say that we were looking forward to working with her would be a huge understatement, as all three of us, like most any straight red-blooded American male, wanted to fuck her in the worst possible way.

And in the days leading up to the shoot, we had done some asking around and wound up heating from what we considered to be reliable sources that Victoria was every bit the slut that we had always hoped that she would be.

Any guy that does photo shoots for a magazine always holds out a fair amount of hope that he'll be able to hook up with the celebrity he's shooting after the shoot is over with, and in our case, my two co-photographers Rick and Brian and I were all hoping to get a piece of Victoria when we done.

When the day of the shoot came and we actually got to meet her for the first time, it was clear that we all had a fair amount of chemistry with her, especially since she didn't bat an eye once we told her how sexy the shoot was going to be, and once we actually started shooting, it didn't take us too long to develop tents in our pants that only grew the longer the shoot went, which shouldn't be terribly surprising, considering that the top she wore for the shoot was nothing but simple latex.

"Goddamn she looks sexy," we said to ourselves during a break in the shoot, not sure we would be able to control ourselves around her much longer.

"I wish the shoot was over already so we could go over there and try and talk her into fucking all three of us," I said to Rick and Brian as we got ready for the rest of the shoot, prompting them to try and get me to focus on work.

"You're new here John. Work first, and then I'm sure if we want to play with Victoria afterwards, she'll play with us," Brian told me as he looked across the studio and saw Victoria eyeing all three of us and smiling as she was being prepared for the next shot.

It took all the willpower any of us could muster not to come on to her before the shoot was over, but the second it was over, we were called over to the other end of the set by Victoria personally.

"I just wanted to thank you three hot, sexy guys for making me look so good today," she told us, licking her lips as she looked over all three of us and spied the bulges between all three of our legs that needed to be let out soon.

"Whenever we get the chance to shoot a sexy girl like you, it makes our jobs a lot easier..." Rick told her, grazing her arm with his hand as she started to walk away.

"Vic, let's stop beating around the bush," Brian told her as he looked her in the eyes and grabbed her arm, "we can feel the sexual tension in the air just like you can. How about you meet us in the make-up room in five minutes and let all three of us rock your world?"

"I'm not that kind of girl," she replied, before winking at all three of us and heading to the make-up room.

"Make sure the set's closed," Rick told the rest of the crew as we headed off to the make-up room, Victoria peeking her head out of it and motioning for us to join her as we closed and locked the door behind us.

"FUCK," all three of us whispered as we turned around, seeing a naked Victoria Justice standing before us since she had just dropped the sash on the robe she had been wearing and let it fall to the floor.

"I've been thinking about all three of you taking turns on my pussy all day long," she whispered as I came up to her and kissed her, causing her to moan into my mouth as I laid her down on the couch in the room, "the only thing I need to know is which one of you is going to get me first."

"MMM, I guess that's gonna be you baby," Victoria whispered as I made out with her, her long legs wrapping around me as she pulled at my clothes, Rick and Brian removing their own clothes as they watched us make out on the couch.

"Going down," I teased her as I lowered my head between her legs, running my tongue along her smooth, tight slit as Rick stepped over and started to suck on her tits.

"OHGOD, FUCK. Eat me," she hissed as I parted her legs with my hands and dove my tongue into her pussy, her back arching as Rick sucked away on her tits and Brian released his dick and slid into Victoria's mouth.

"You look like you need something to suck on baby," he told her as she wrapped her hands around his dick and held it in place as she started to suck on it, Brian licking and fondling her tits as I worked my tongue in and out of her hot snatch.

"MMM," she moaned from around Brian's dick as she sucked it, her head bobbing up and down on it as she slobbered all over it, raising her hips off the couch as I drove my tongue even deeper inside of her pussy.

"Gonna make you cum then I'm gonna fuck you Vic," I whispered to her as she cupped Brian's balls and slurped away on his dick, his hands going to the back of her head to keep her there as Rick sucked on her nipples and I buried my tongue inside of her and felt her start to cum all over my face.

"UH," she purred as she came all over my tongue, her body going limp as Brian shot his load down her throat, holding her against his dick as she gulped it down and let him withdraw it from her hot little mouth, Rick taking his place down her throat as I slid my dick into her pussy and started to fuck her.

"UH, FUCK," she moaned when she felt me slide into her, beginning to thrust away inside of her as Rick slammed his hips into her throat and Brian started to play with her tits, squeezing them and twisting her nipples as my dick hammered into her pussy and Rick slid his to the back of her throat.

"GOD you feel so good Victoria," I whispered to her as I drove my dick in and out of her, Brian kissing her neck as she wrapped her hands around Rick's dick and sloppily blew him, her body already beginning to react once more to the triple stimulation she was receiving.

"FUCK. Suck it Vic," Rick moaned as he placed his hands on the back of her head, gently pushing her a little further down on his dick as I placed her legs on my shoulders and really began to pound on her cunt.

"OHGOD, gonna cum. Right there," she hissed, temporarily sliding her mouth off of Rick's dick before going back to work on it, my dick battering her pussy as her eyes rolled back into her head, Rick's hands going to the back of her head to hold her there as she drove her hips into mine and came all over my dick.

"SHIT. You feel so fucking good cumming on my dick Victoria," I whispered as she went limp, Rick blowing his load down her throat as Brian sucked on her tits and I sped up my movements into her, grunting as I came deep in her pussy.

"OHGOD. Cumming Victoria," I shouted as my thick, sticky load of cum filled her womb, her hips twisting around my dick as I blew a few more loads and pulled out of her, Rick immediately taking my place in her pussy as he slid into her and started thrusting.

"Here, let me give you one more to suck on baby," I whispered to her as I slid my dick to the back of her throat, feeling her hands wrap around it as she started to suck on it.

"I have an idea for how we should continue this," Brian said to both of us as he took a break and watched us double-teaming Victoria, waiting for Rick to finish with her so that he could take his turn at her pussy.

"We're kind of busy right now dude," we both said to him as we rhythmically plunged our dicks into her holes, my dick sliding to the back of her throat as Rick's pounded on her pussy, my hands going to the back of her head to hold her in place as she played with my balls and slurped away on it.

"UH. FUCK, cumming Victoria," I hissed as I threw my head back and shot my load to the back of her throat, her back arching as she came all over Rick's dick, her cunt juice running down his dick as he gave her one last thrust and erupted inside of her.

"UH. OHGOD YES," she hissed as she threw her head back, sliding her lips off of my dick as she drank down the last of my load and lifted her hips, Rick's dick burying itself inside of her tight cunt as he unloaded the rest of his cum into her and pulled out, Brian coming up right behind him and sliding his dick inside of her as Rick relaxed on the couch and got ready for round two.

"OHGOD. Fuck me. Someone give this horny slut something to suck," Victoria moaned as she threw her head back, her back arching as Brian thrust in and out of her.

"We'll all give you something to suck again in a little bit baby," Brian whispered to her as he drove his dick in and out of her, not wasting a single second of the chance he was getting to fuck her.

"UH. UH, OHGOD. I'm such a whore," she moaned as Brian drilled her cunt, Rick and I getting turned on enough by watching them fuck that we were ready for some more of her ourselves.

"Yes. But right now you're OUR whore Victoria," Brian told her as he drove his dick up into her pussy one last time, Victoria screaming out in orgasm as she climaxed once again, cumming all over his dick as he grabbed her hips, pulled them forward and shot his wad into her.

"FUCK. Feels so good," she moaned as he placed her legs on his shoulders and filled her cunt with his cum, shooting thick streams of it into her until he had nothing more to give her and finally pulled out of her.

"Get over there and bend over the makeup table and we'll take care of the rest baby," Brian told her as he and Rick came up behind her and slid their dicks into her, Rick filling her ass and Brian filling her pussy as I came up in front of her, sat on the table and slid my dick down her throat.

"This is so fucking hot," Rick said to us as all three of us began to triple-team her, Victoria wrapping her hands around my dick as Rick fucked her ass and Brian fucked her pussy, her tight body rocking back and forth as she was serviced by all three of us at once.

"No one would ever believe this shit," I told them as I placed my hands on the back of her head, holding her face against my dick as she sloppily worked it over, her jawbone starting to get tired from being overworked.

"Bout to blow baby," Brian whispered to her as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her once more, her eyes rolling back in her head as she cupped my balls, my dick sliding to the back of her throat as Brian grunted and came in her again, pulling her hips back into his as Rick let loose his cum a few seconds later, filling her tight ass with his cum as I thrust into her a face a few more times and came down her throat.

"You might have to do all the work this time," I told Brian as he pulled his dick out of her pussy and switched places with me, sliding his dick down her throat as Rick slid into her pussy and I took my first turn with her ass.

"You still with us baby?" Brian asked her as he started jerking his hips into her face, her eyes barely open as she shook her head yes and wrapped her hands around his dick while Rick started thrusting into her pussy and I began thrusting into her ass.

"FUCK. Feels so good," she moaned from around Brian's dick as she sucked away on it, her anal ring clenching down on my dick as Rick hammered into her pussy, Victoria moaning contentedly around Brian's dick as she was triple-teamed once again.

"OHGOD, gonna cum," she moaned as she threw her head back, her lips wrapping around Brian's dick again as she slammed her hips back into Rick's, cumming all over his dick as Brian shot his load down her throat, my dick thrusting in and out of her ass as her cunt cream showered Rick's dick and he picked up the pace of his thrusting into her.

"FUCK YES," we both shouted as we came at the same time, Rick shooting his cum deep into her pussy as I filled her ass with a second load of cum, all three of us leaving our dicks buried inside of her until we had nothing left to give her, then pulling out of her and switching places once again.

"We need to wrap this up soon, since we only have the studio for another thirty minutes," Rick said to us as he sat on the makeup table and slid his dick down her throat, Victoria managing to wrap her hands around his dick and start sucking on it as Brian slid his dick into her ass and I sank mine into her pussy.

"Damn baby. You really are built for fucking," I whispered in her ear as we started to triple-team her one last time, "your pussy's still as tight as it was when I had it the first time."

"MMM, yeah," she moaned as she cupped Rick's balls and slobbered all over it, giving him an unsteady blowjob as Brian and I plunged our dicks in and out of her other two holes, feeling them start to tighten up around them.

"Just a little more baby. Then you can relax," Rick told her as he placed his hands on the back of her head and nestled his dick to the back of her throat as she went limp, Brian pounding away inside her bowels as I hammered into her pussy, all of us feeling like we were finally approaching the end of our road.

"UH," all four of us moaned, Victoria grabbing Rick's dick in both of her hands as she sucked him to orgasm, swallowing it all down in one motion as Rick gave her one last thrust and came in her ass, filling her bowels with his cum as I sped up the pace of my thrusts into her pussy and shot my load into her, another, final, load of thick, sticky cum filling her womb as I held it inside of her until I had completely drained my balls into her, then finally pulled out of her.

"MMM, thanks guys. I needed that," she teased us as she took turns making out with all three of us, all six of our hands pawing at her tight body as we recovered, finally managing to find the willpower to pull ourselves away from her so we could all start getting dressed and leave, "I really can be such a slut sometimes."

"You know, I just realized you never got any of our names Vic," Rick whispered as Victoria slipped on the clothes she came to the photoshoot in and started heading for the door, barely able to walk.

"It's better this way," she told us as she blew all of us a kiss, something in her voice telling us she had done this sort of thing before as she threw her panties at us and walked out the door, leaving us with nothing but our memories of what we just done with her as we headed for home.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers