Koji Nakamura

Story Info
A two for one deal.
7.4k words
3.48
30.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

It was a slow day at my book store but it was like this many days. I honestly did not even want to open today but it seem like the store is the only place where I have a piece of mind. I had it out with my wife this morning, lately all we do is argue. I don't what the hell her problem is. She complains that I don't spend enough time with her but when I try it's a no go. And sex, how long has it been? I don't know, it's not that that's all I want but I'm not getting any and my wife thinks I'm just trying to get into her pants and that's it. Seriously I don't know what the fuck she wants anymore. Don't get me wrong I love my wife to death! I still remember when we met at Tokyo University, she was a bright ecstatic woman but that was ages ago.

I was the big man back then. I landed in one of most successful companies in Japan but then I got transferred overseas to the States, everything was still good and she stuck with me but then the company with under from scandal to the economy and then I was out of the job. My wife started getting bitchy but I promised everything would be fine and we managed to make it and open this book store. Despite the success, things still went bad, my wife miscarried and we never tried again. She still blames me for it with all the stress I put her through from working so hard. And now I'm here and things had not gotten any better only worst or so I thought...

A ray of sunshine appeared; my best customer had walked in and started browsing the book shelves. She was very beautiful, she had short red hair, blue eyes, nice curves and her rack was I say a C which was certainly bigger than my wife. She was wearing a miniskirt with black heels, she was the classy kind of sexy and the glasses completed the whole sexy thing. Her name is Natalia Wels. She was twenty-seven and still single if you could believe it, I mean half the guys who come in my book store only come for her, she was just that beautiful and the only thing that gave me hope but alas I am married. I'm not old just in my late thirties but I'm sure she never thought of me in a romantic way.

After she selects four books she makes her way to me, showing off her beautiful smile as usual. I'm not sure if we are friends or acquaintances but it's never a dull moment when she is here so I put on my best smile.

"Konichiwa, Mr. Nakamura!"

"Konichiwa, Ms. Wels, you find everything alright?"

"Yes I did," she said happily. "How are things?"

"Oh everything is just fine," I lied. There was no reason to start ranting about my problems and the last thing I wanted was a frown on that pretty face of hers. "So how are you doing?"

"Oh I'm good."

"That's wonderful, so work is fine?"

"Oh yes, we're getting ready for a major event this weekend. You should come to it."

She hands me a pamphlet. "I shall attend," I assured.

We chat for a few more minutes before she left. Boy what I would give to come home to that smiling face every day.

****

I close the bookstore and head for home. Boy I was not in the mood to go home but perhaps my wife would be in a better mood and maybe we could make love.

Unfortunately she wasn't talkative; I try to tell about the event this weekend but... I just don't understand her anymore! Natalia was different! Natalia understands me! She would at least talk and tell me her problems but my wife will do nothing!

I go upstairs in a huff. I work hard every day but I get no respect, this is bullshit!

If only Natalia was my wife then everything would be great! Yes, she is the better woman!

I take out a picture I have of her and lick it. Yes how great it would feel to be able to see that beautiful smile everyday. Yes how great it would feel to be inside of her anytime I wanted! I kiss the picture and begin jacking off to it. I wonder how those tits feel.

I was in my own little world, I knew this was wrong but compared to reality this was paradise!

I was so close when the door opens. My wife had caught me jacking off and what was worst was the fact that I had a picture of another woman.

She slams the door behind me.

"Wait let me explain!" I pleaded.

I start to run after her but trip, yeah I forgot to pull my pants.

"Wait please, let's talk."

"Talk, talk?! That's what I wanted to do before I saw what I saw."

"We can still talk."

"No we can't! It's over!"

"No, Kaguya, please!"

"It's too late, I'm divorcing you!" Kaguya declared.

"No please, I love you!"

"You love me?! What about what I just saw, huh? You were masturbating to that hussy! That shows how much you love me!"

"Listen I know what you was not the grandest thing but we can work through this."

"It's too late, obviously you never loved me!"

"Of course I love you, but what about you?!"

"What about me?" Kaguya questioned.

"Well if it wasn't for you always being in bad mood I would have result to this! I show affection but you always toss me aside and now you want to talk."

"Oh so it's my fault!?"

"Yes Kaguya it is your fault, maybe we just need to separate," I suggested.

"No we should just go ahead and get the divorce over with!"

"Well if you think I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight than you're sadly mistaken!"

She glares at me but I was no longer intimidated by her. "FUCK YOU!" I said angrily and went back into our bedroom and locked the door.

****

The divorce papers were signed and I was now single. I did try to plea with Kaguya but she was determined to end it. I couldn't help but think she was looking for an excuse to divorce me, no doubt hatred for me for our child.

The divorce hit me harder than I thought it would. Kaguya demanded so much money for her so-called pain and suffering and the judge ruled in her favor. The cheating and our child does not make me a good guy but it's not like I'm and overall bad person but it does not matter. Kaguya got the car, 100,000, I had to pay her 35% of whatever I made from the bookstore since we both own it for life and I had to pay my lawyer and her lawyer. I still got the house and the bookstore but it's not like she wanted it but still.

****

Time went on and it soon became harder to manage the finances, Kaguya usually took care of it but now it was just me.

I open the bookstore and just wait for the people but once again it's a slow day but it's been like this for the last five days now.

An hour later I go the bathroom and once I am done I find out that the toilet is clogged. I try to fix it but no avail. Great now I have to call a plumber which means more deduction of money.

I get the toilet fix and now moving on to the original problem of paying the bills. I glad that I can pay my bills online because it would be to much of a hassle over the phone and taking the bus since I know longer have a car. Bitch, I do all the hard work and all she did was complain and look what she gets in the end compared to me.

I decide to close up shop early, something I have never done it was 3 in afternoon. I felt like I was being crushed by the weight of the misery. Why did this have to happen?

I was at the edge of the parking lot when a SUV appeared. Instantly I was happy because the driver was none other than Natalia.

She rolls down her window. "Why is the bookstore closed?"

"Oh I was preparing to go out with some friends."

"Oh I guess I'm come back tomorrow."

"Oh no, no, its fine I can open the bookstore back up just for you."

"Are you sure, I would not want you to be late."

"Don't worry about it, come on in," I insisted.

I stood there like an idiot wondering what I should say while she was browsing.

"Um would you like some lemonade, it is hot out there?"

"Why yes I would love some."

"Then come to the lounge room when you are done."

I could not believe my luck, it just the two of us but how to proceed?

****

Natalia knocks on the door.

"Yes come in," I said happily.

I hand her a glass of lemonade.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I haven't seen your wife in a long time, is everything alright?"

I have my head down. "Well we got a divorce a few months ago."

"What!"

"Yes." I tell her everything but leave out the fact that I jacked off to her photo.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you," Natalia said sadly.

"Yeah, I really loved her."

"I sorry it wasn't any of my business."

"It's alright, I'm pulling myself together."

"That's the spirit! She missed out, you'll find someone who's caring, someone who won't blame you for everything going badly."

"You really think so?" I ask.

"I know so! You're still young and not bad looking, you take good care of your health, there's someone out there for you!"

"Like you?"

"What?"

"Yes let's hook up, we have so much in common, we make each other laugh and we care for each other," I said eagerly.

"That's a good one," Natalia laughs.

"I was being serious."

The laugher ceased. "It's a nice thought but I just don't think that way about you. I prefer the friendship we already have."

"Oh."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

"Well I should pay for these books and go," Natalia said causally even though I could sense the uneasiness in her voice.

I was disappointed, well more like angry. I mean she was the reason my wife and I are divorced. I'm nice to her every time we meet and she talks to me about her day, sometimes bad things but I'm there listening and this is how I'm thanked!? What kind of sick joke is this!? There she was the most beautiful creature in the world and she was slipping away from me! Since when was the last time she shopped here anyway since today, huh?! A long time! After today she probably will not even comeback! I can't fuckin believe this shit! I pour out my mind, body and soul for these women and this how I am treated, well no more, no more! I won't let Natalia get away!

Natalia gets up and starts to leave but I already made up in mind how this scenario would play out.

****

I approach Natalia and knock the books out of her hands. She gives me flabbergasted look, "DA FUCK?!"

I grab her arm but she pulls away. I grab again and she beats at my wrist so I grab both of her arms and throw her to the floor. She fights me as I reach for her legs and then her arms. I start pulling her. She screams while I grab both arms with one hand and with my free hand while she's kicking me I rip her blouse open, exposing her orange bra. She shakes loose and attempts to crawl away but I grab her legs and pull her toward the sofa. I am able to lift up her mini shirt and start pulling at her orange lace panties. She continues resisting and yells, "Stop it Koji!" Yeah I gave her license to use my first name; you can't get that for free! I'm finally able to rip her orange lace panties off, exposing her recently shaven sweet pussy! I am able to turn her on her side and grab her by the stomach and get her own the sofa.

"Please stop and I won't tell anyone!" Natalia pleaded but I was beyond reasoning.

I get her face down, she resists but I pin her arms. This was going to happen!! I put pressure on the back of her head while I unzipped my pants and quickly pull them and my underwear down. I spit in her tight little asshole and get it ready. She continues to struggle and scream but I tell her, "Scream all you want, no one is coming, I didn't change the close sign to open!"

"NO!" She cried.

I pin her arms and begin the ass fucking. I start slow but pick up speed. Natalia is screaming and crying but I did not care anymore!

"Oh yes, oh yes!" I jeered.

She was struggling but this only fueled my lust as I watched her ass wiggle. After a few more thrusts I pause and pull her up by her short red hair and with little effort yanked off her orange bra, exposing her beautiful C-cup breasts with brown nipples. I grope the right one and then grab both her arms and resume with a hard thrust. I could now see those beautiful breasts bounce freely. I grunted and I went faster and she continued crying. She lets out a painful moan. "That will be a moan of pleasure soon enough," I assured.

"This how I imagine it would be! And while we're on the subject I tell you this. My wife caught me jacking off to a photo I had of you and that's the true reason why we're divorced, it's all thanks you Ms. Wels!"

"Oh yes," I yelled happily while slowing down and then picking back up. I went harder and faster and slowed down and repeated the process, I was humping her good! Her screams were now hoarse. I kept thrusting and felt the release building up and then happened! I came and fell on her back; my hands were now fondling her tits. "Oh yeah that was great!" I thrust again into her while she crying and then again and again and again and then a pause and then one more hard thrust. I pull out and look at the creampie. I give her ass a slap.

I slowly stand on my two feet while breathing hard. Natalia was still crying.

My satisfying smile left my face. My mind was now in turmoil, I was a rapist! I anally raped this beautiful woman! We've been friends up to this point, what was I going to do about this. She was going to call the cops! I had to think but first I could not let her leave so I grab her purse and head out the lounge and locked the door behind leaving her trapped inside.

I was pondering what to do when I heard a knock. I look up and my eyes widen in horror. There was a young woman at the door and she looked exactly the same as Natalia! Everything about her was the same, height, weight, boob size, short red hair, glasses, everything but she had green eyes unlike Natalia who had blue. What was this? "Calm down, calm down," I told myself. Obviously Natalia has not told me everything. This woman had on a pink sports bra and green short shorts; we have a park nearby so it's obvious that she came from there. I see now, this woman was going to meet Natalia here at the bookstore and Natalia's SUV is parked outside despite the closed sign. There was nothing I could do but welcome her in, she already seen my face. But why am I just seeing her now? I've known Natalia for two years! I already crossed the line so there was no turning back now!

****

I opened the door. "Hello there!"

"Hello I'm Natalie Wels. My sister Natalia, she said you and her were good friends, she said she would meet me here, I see her SUV but the bookstore is closed."

"Oh she's still here, I was just about close up shop, got a big event tonight."

"I see."

"Oh where are my manners, I'm Koji Nakamura."

"Please to meet you Mr. Nakamura."

"Oh call me Koji; all my friends do which includes your sister."

"Very Koji, so where exactly is Natalia?"

"She's in the lounge room straight ahead."

I watch her sexy ass wiggle and knew I only had one choice. I suddenly grab her behind.

"Mr. Nakamura WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??"

I say nothing and throw her on the floor. She was struggling and started screaming. I look up and see Natalia beating on the door through the one glass window. She's pleading with me not to violate her sister but I beyond reasoning like I said before.

Natalie was now on her back trying to kick me off but I had her legs and start pulling her short shorts up off of her. She had on pale blue laced panties which I took pleasure in pulling up off. Once those were off I slap her and tell her, "Your sister will not be harmed if you cooperate." That did the trick, she laid there waiting for me and relieved her of her sport bra. I could see that her pussy was a slight hairy unlike Natalia. I roll her on her stomach and I spit into her anus.

I stick my penis in her ass begin thrusting. "Oh yes round two!" I moaned and groaned in pleasure. I so needed this after being deprived for so long but never again!

I ram faster but then pause to switch positions. I turn Natalie on her back and raise her legs over her go back inside of her. Yeah take that.

She screams and groans in pain but I did not let up. I kept going. I could see the tears now, it's not like meant to hurt her but I felt like I'm owed this for all I've done. I go faster and faster till I fill it coming forth. I let out a satisfying groan. I know she could feel my cum fill her rectum and after four more thrusts I let her go and pull out.

Natalie started sobbing loudly knowing that she's been violated just like her sister.

I hang on to my pants as I make my way to counter to get some paper towels to clean my penis. I could have let her clean it but not yet, her and her sister's mouth would be used later.

After I was clean I reach for my drawer and pull out a pistol that I always kept just in case some fool or fools were stupid enough to try and rob me.

I approach her and she lets out scream when she sees the gun. "Put back on your clothes now!"

She did as she was ordered as quickly as possible. Once she was done I motioned her to move toward the lounge door.

Once we were at the door I motioned her to move out the way. I open the door while having the gun still trained on Natalie. Once the door was open I see that Natalia was already dressed.

"Good, alright ladies to the SUV!" I barked.

The redhead beauties moved as fast as they could but not too fast because I did not want them to escape.

I lock the door and the three of us move quickly to the SUV before any vehicles pass by. I sit in the back next to Natalie while Natalia drives.

"If you try anything funny I'll pop a cap in your sister's ass and then your ass!" I threaten.

Natalia whimpered and starts driving.

"What's the destination?" She asks me.

"My house," I answered. "I'll direct you so just drive."

****

We arrive at my house and I quickly rush my redhead beauties inside to my bedroom at gunpoint.

"Alright ladies start stripping!"

They did as ordered and Natalie was sobbing while doing it. Once they were nude, I tell them to turn around. Yeah they have such great lookin assess.

After taking a few minutes, I was ready to begin.

"Natalia get in the bed and lie on your back."

"Good, now Natalie, get on top of your sister."

"What!"

"Yes do it or else!"

"Please don't make us do that, I'll do anything but that!" She pleaded.

"My hand is slipping if you know what I mean."

"Please don't do this," Natalia pleaded as well.

"Well your options are quite limited, you see ladies I've been busting my ass off for years so I'm owed! 27 won't be 72, so?"

I see the defeated looks on their faces and grin. Yes, this was happening.

Natalie reluctantly climbed into bed and got on top of her sister. I smile widely as I see the twins lock lips.

They were making lip-smacking noises as I thought they would. Oh yes I have seen my share of girl on girl porn in my younger days but this was for real!

Natalie kisses Natalia's neck, goes down, and fondles her breasts. She kisses her nipples and says with tears, "I'm sorry, sis."

I'm sorry too."

They resume kissing and their tongues are visible and touching. Natalie kisses her sister's stomach and goes all the way down to her bare crotch. Oh man this hot! Natalia lets out a moan as Natalie licks her clit.

Natalia gropes her sister's tits and then pinch the nipples. Natalie starts rubbing her sister's clit and licks it some more. A second later I watch as she insert a finger inside Natalia' cunt. To Natalia's shame, she moans more in pleasure. She starts playing with her tits. I was hard but not yet, not yet. Lady's first, right? Natalia was getting more turned on; I could see her nipples starting to stick out. The way she was moving and moaning suggests that was going to go crazy.

Natalie suddenly stops. "I can't do this!"

"Natalie, we have no choice!"

"But!"

"I promised to protect you, it's just us now and if this is what it takes then..."

"I see," she cried. "Then please switch places with me."

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12