Kollany Thirty-Five Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But with more voltage, or just a little higher current" announced five, "pleasure can turn to pain." The Tukuhama's timing was perfect. Just as Shumara reached that perfect point right before orgasm, the gentle stimulation became a thousand stinging bees and her legs and arms jumped and vibrated with the current that surged through her body. Her scream echoed dully throughout the dark cavern of the lab.

Shumara heard one of the Tukuhamas chuckle slightly nearby and then heard their voice through the speakers. "So that everyone can see that clearly, we are going to repeat what we just did ten times." Shumara's groan could be heard without the aid of microphones.

Shumara could hear the soft buzzing of the wands as they once again approached her. Again they teased and tantalized her body with the glowing sparks. Again they brought her to the very edge of orgasmic release. And again they turned the glow into fire at just the precise moment so that what should have been screams of pleasure, were instead screams of pain. Each time, after the screams of pain had subsided, the buzz returned and the cycle of pleasure and pain began all over again.

"This is the last time," six said quietly in her ear. "Then the lightning show begins."

Shumara felt herself once again climbing the erotic mountain toward orgasm that she knew would be interrupted by a sudden fall into the valley of pain. "I wanted to be fucked by lightning," she thought to herself, "this is just small lightning. Maybe if I really want it...."

Outwardly, Shumara was panting and moaning, and inwardly she was imagining a giant penis-shaped lightning bolt hovering just above her legs ready to plunge into her cunt in one giant stroke.

For a tenth time, those in the observation area heard the buzz of the wands turn to sharp crackling. They watched as Shumara screamed and twitched within her bonds, but for some reason, this time the scream sounded different. It was deeper and longer. It was almost a scream of passion rather than pain.

"And now the lightning storm," announced Tukuhama five, "but first we need to complete our re-enactment." Four workers in white coveralls walked up the hillside to where Shumara was bound. Two walked around in front of her and set down the long iron rod they were carrying. It looked familiar to Shumara, and it should have, it was one of the rods she had ordered fabricated for use on the girls she punished on the hillside. She grunted and gasped as it was pushed into her cunt and then forced into the ground. She gasped and screamed aloud as the second rod entered her anal sphincter. She shifted her weight slightly trying to make the rods less uncomfortable, but regardless of what she did they caused a dull pain within her.

Six continued their explanation, "What you see here is exactly the same as what then Princess Shumara Seven ordered done to nineteen young women, including my sister and myself. Four of those young women were left effectively insane. Two did not survive. All of us were changed by what we endured. My sister and I survived because a weather scientist risked his life to build a protective shield above us, but two others did not have that protection and died. Their deaths were claimed to be accidents which occurred during legitimate punishment, but after investigation, "punishment by the elements" has been strictly forbidden.

The One has granted us a special exception to perform this instructional re-creation for you because we have made sure that the former princess will survive. For those of you watching on the vidchannel, a one-hour documentary summarizing both the wand demonstration and the eight hour storm will be shown tomorrow night at 7:00."

Turning off their microphones, Tukuhama five and six walked over to where Shumara was so securely stretched and bound. Six walked behind her and Shumara heard a loud click and felt the collar open slightly. Six pulled it backwards off her neck and said to her, "The voltage might damage the collar, so we have to remove it temporarily." She then walked down the hill with the collar leaving just Shumara and Tukuhama five upon the hill.

Five leaned in very close to Shumara's ear and said very softly, "There was another reason we removed the collar. The routine that my sister and I have programmed into the computers isn't exactly what was approved. We have added a few frills from the point of view of someone who was lashed to these poles under true weather conditions. I think you will still survive, but you might get to the point where you would prefer to die before this is over."

With that she walked off the hillside into the darkness leaving former princess Shumara Seven trembling with fear and anticipation as she heard the whine of generators and the hum of high voltage as whatever it was that created the lightning blasts slowly charged with electricity.

Tukuhama's voice again filled the room as she announced, "Fellow citizens. This woman who was once called Princess Shumara Seven bound nineteen young women to poles exactly like these to be "punished by the elements" as she called it. Some of us endured spring thunder storms, some endured the scorching heat of a clear summer's day, others felt the cold rains of fall, and still others the frozen bite of winter. All of these weather conditions can be generated within this specialized laboratory. So sit back and watch as we compress one whole year into just 8 hours. Feel free to come and go as you wish, or to invite you friends to come and join you. We begin where all weather begins, in the spring with a thunderstorm."

Shumara felt the temperature in the room suddenly begin to warm as a very bright light shone down on her from behind. The warmth on her back and her shadow on the ground were as if she were indeed standing on a hillside on a warm spring day. Then wind began to blow around her, warm at first, but growing cooler as the scent of water vapor tinged the air. Shadows of clouds crossed the ground in front of her and she looked up to see what appeared to be real clouds forming in the air above her. They grew darker and darker and soon the distinct rumble of thunder echoed all around her. Rain drops - huge, cold raindrops - stung her breasts and back and pummeled her from above. She was reminded of the cold shower the collar had forced her to endure a few hours before, but that was at least gentle and in her room, this was wind whipped rain that now pelted her entire front while hundreds, if not thousands of people watched. Raindrops would occasionally strike exactly on her nipples or her clit and she would cry out in a combination of surprise and pain. But for the most part, she just silently endured the rain.

Then lightening began to strike from the sky. She heard the snap and click of a bolt striking the ground somewhere behind her and saw the shadow of herself and the poles suddenly stark on the ground before her. Then the voltage hit. There was no experience to which she could compare the pain. Every muscle in her body went rigid as fire literally spewed from her hands and up the chains to the poles. A million flaming bees went through her, entering her ass and exiting through her cunt. The warm wetness on the pole in front of her told her that she had lost control of her bladder and wet herself. The smell behind her told her that somehow she had emptied her bowels around the pole which penetrated her from behind.

A murmur of voices told her that the crowd was pleased with what they saw. Either they liked the fireworks-like electric display or they found pleasure in watching the way it humiliated her and made her suffer. In all likelihood it was a combination of both.

The rain poured harder now and the wind blew so that it howled. Suddenly a thousand tiny rocks were pelting her from above. It was hailing. Some of the hailstones were sharp and cut her skin, but most just bruised her or raised welts.

Shumara began to wail in pain and distress. Her wail turned to a strangled, high-pitched scream of absolute pain as lightning struck directly on one of the poles. This was pure, unadulterated pain of the highest degree. There was no way that she could force this pain to become pleasure. Held as she was between the poles beside her and upon the poles within her, she couldn't even really writhe in pain. All she could do was throw back her head and scream as the lightning truly fucked her body.

After that, no more lightning struck, but the rain continued more so than before. It became heavier and heavier until it peaked at a point where she could just barely breath for the water running down her face. Then it slowly slacked and the room began to get just a little brighter. The clouds were dissipating and the sun was coming out. Spring was giving way to Summer.

As the rains quit, Shumara relaxed slightly and gave thanks that at least the storm was over.
Soon the sun warmed her body and the hillside, and she almost began to luxuriate in its warmth, but in a very short time, what had been a comfortable warmth became blazing heat. The grass beneath her feet began to shrivel and turn brown. The chains in her hands became warm - even hot to the touch, and her golden skin began to redden and burn and blister in the unrelenting sun. "Water," she begged. "Please give me some water!" but no one came. She was finally reduced to barely croaking out her repeated plea, "Water.... water... water."

As the sun began to dim slightly, one of the Tukuhama sisters came up the hill carrying a very large cup. "Open your mouth!" she commanded and Shumara did so. Tukuhama put her hand on Shumara's forehead and pushed back her head so that her face was pointed upward and then began pouring the contents of the cup into her mouth. It tasted like piss, and possibly was, but it was water and Shumara greedily swallowed down as much as she could of the foul smelling liquid as it overflowed her mouth and flowed down her body. Tukuhama dropped the empty cup to the ground in front of Shumara and walked back into the darkness.

Shumara looked down and tried to assess the damage to her body. She tried to encourage herself by saying aloud, "Halfway through and I'm still alive. I smell like piss, but I'm still alive." Suddenly, however, she was flooded with emotion. She thought, and possibly said aloud, "What if I didn't know that I was half way through? What if I didn't know that this would last for only 8 hours? What if I didn't know that I was intended to survive? What if I was really out here on a hillside all by myself? I would never be able to endure it." For the first time in her life, Shumara began to cry not for herself, but for others and for how she had hurt them.

She hung in the chains that held her arms and wept as the sky again began to turn the blue of day. But this was not the blue of summer. This was the lighter blue of fall. The air was cooler. There was a smell of grass and leaves in the air. A small cloud formed overhead and soon a cold drizzle wet her body and made shiver in her chains. After nearly an hour, the drizzle gave way to the grayness of a late fall day. Shumara heard the honking of geese and saw the shadows of the large birds cross the ground. Suddenly she heard a splat and felt something warm and sticky on her left breast. She looked down to see white, slimy goose crap dripping off her nipple. "Nice touch, Tookie," she said aloud. "You two always were the ones to take care of the details."

The light again began to fade. Shumara dreaded what came next. She hated the cold. Winter was her least favorite time of the year even when she was indoors wrapped up in blankets and fur. She shivered almost violently as the temperature continued to drop. Soon small white flakes swirled around her. They stung almost like the sting of a bee when they landed on her skin and melted, but soon they melted no more. Snow began to pile up on her feet and on her hair and finally even on her shoulders and arms. Tukuhama's words went through her mind and she wondered if they were not true that it would be better to die than to endure this.

But she did not die, not even when the wind began to howl and the snow filled the sky and build up in drifts around her feet. Even when the snow reached the cleft of her legs and she felt as if she were totally frozen, she did not die. Eventually the storm ceased and the angle of the sun changed and the snow began to melt away. It was early spring and the chirping of birds filled the air. Winter was transitioning once again into spring.

Or, at least it would have if the program had not come to an end. With a loud clang, the work lights of the weather lab switched on. Two men in white coveralls came up the hill and carefully removed the rods from Shumara's ass and cunt. They then released the cuffs that held her wrists and ankles. One held out his hand as if to offer her support so she could walk down the hillside. She took a step toward him and collapsed at his feet unconscious.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END CHAPTER FIVE OF EIGHT

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12