Kondo San? Pt. 04

Story Info
SERIE'S FINALE: Sex, culture and "A-man's-got-to-do..."
13.1k words
4.57
10.1k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

While we waited for the train, on the platform of the subway station, Masako and Yoko told us that the next weekend we would have not gone to the love hotel. They wanted to show us something in the suburbs of Tokio. Something "cultural", they said. But judging by how they looked at each other, with a wily smile, it should be not so "cultural". Or if it was "cultural", then surely it was not boring.

So we were very curious when we meet them again, in the subway. Each one of us had a small backpack with something to eat and drink, and a light "poncho" in case of rain. They told us that our destination was a place named Kawasaki, and we were going there to see a thing called "Hodare Matsuri Festival". When I asked to Masako, what a kind of festival it was, she chuckled, moved her index finger to call me closer to her and whispered in my ear, in perfect Italian:

"Un festival del cazzo...".

"A festival of the dick?", I asked, looking at her, quite surprised. In Italian language, that phrase means also "a dick (a fuck, a heck, you name it) of a festival"...

"Hmm-hmm!" she nodded, cheerfully. "I swear!"

My friend and me were perplexed, but Masako was not joking at all. We were going to attend a Shinto celebration, dedicated to fertility, in all of its forms, and the core of the matter was exactly a phallic procession. One of the few still existing in Japan (and in the whole so called "developed world", coming to think of it). They were two or three, as far as I learned. One in Kawasaki, another in Nagoya, and another, I don't remember where, exactly. That one was the closest to Tokio. So we had a good occasion to see how it was.

Of course, we were not the only ones to go there, There was a young Japanese couple, just married. They were going there in order to ask a little help for the children to come. She was pretty, very friendly, short chestnut-dyed hair. He was shy, but smiling. And there were some guys and girls, clearly not Japanese. Tourists, from Australia, they said. They got the information by chance, on You Tube. And they wanted to verify.

The atmosphere on the train, and even more on the spot, was everything but gloomy and bigot. There were plenty of sellers, and I have seen something alike at home, close to some country churches, on some holidays. But what was on sale there at Kawasaki would have been quite off-topic in a Catholic context. Gadgets of various kinds with clearly shaped "intimate" positions, and, most of all, candid imitations of the male's belongings, even of respectable dimensions, of various materials, including candies and lollipops, and even some female's belongings, just to accept. Something like an open air sex shop. And the buyers, including many girls, were more than happy to buy them and to start consuming them on the spot, (in the case of lollipops), with lots of "selfies" in the process. I was quite impressed.

The young couple raised the few wooden stairs which led to some kind of a small stage, barely shielded by some kind of white curtain. We were not so close to see what was up above there, but it had to be something religiously significant, since the girl started bowing sometimes and both remained there for a while, maybe to receive some blessing. When they accomplished their duty of good Shinto believers, they came down among us common mortals and joined the party: smiles, candies and selfies for them too, best wishes from Masako and Yoko, and even from us, miscreants, but very interested. All the religions are wrong, and all the prayers etc.

In the meantime, the "real thing" had arrived on the scene. A real real thing. A wooden cylinder, definitely "bigger than life", with conveniently curved and graven tip and "attributes", maybe, yes, just a bit undersized, but there they were, and that was enough. I heard the beautiful voice of a girl saying something humorous, and I had understood well, because many people started laughing. Including Yoko and Masako.

The "thing" was carried by some gentlemen dressed in a traditional costume, but not the classic 'akama', the male version of a kimono: something very shorter, which left uncovered the arms and the legs of the persons.

At a certain point, when the Shinto priests had done their job sprinkling the "thing" with something I did not recognize (water, sakè, who knows), four girls climbed on the poles which supported the "thing" and then sat astray the "thing" itself. Nobody tried to stop them, all the other way, their gesture was very appreciated, especially when the gentlemen started to move "the things" up and down, like a plane in a turbulence. The girls keep riding "the thing", with no sign of fear, happy as children. After a while, the "turbulence" came to an end, and the girls dismounted from the "thing", soon replaced by three other girls and a boy. And the gentlemen started moving "the thing" again.

While the second group took its ride on "the thing", I said some little, very little girls, in beautiful kimonos, looking at the show, with no awkwardness on their faces. They were smiling. I wondered whether they knew what was the buzz, or if they would have had to ask their parents: "Mom, what was that big thing all those girls went on?". Embarrassing question. Or not?

I was still thinking about these educational problems when the girls and the guy dismounted from "the thing" and Masako and Yoko invited us to follow them on "the thing" itself. My friend and I had an instant of hesitation, but the girls went on alone. Yoko saddled up close to the tip of the "thing", Masako just behind her, and other Japanese girls mounted behind them. The tireless gentlemen started their hardest game again, and Yoko and Masako showed what clever cowgirls they could have been if they would have born in the USA. Yoko, especially, so shy, was shouting, laughing and waving her right arm as if she was in a real rodeo. It was a pleasure to look at her, and to shoot her with my smartphone...

When the girls dismounted, they came and hugged us, happy, excited and a bit upset. Other girls, two Japanese and two Europeans, were already mounting on the "thing", but we did not care too much. We were not the only gaijin males accompanied by Japanese girls, and nobody bothered us, while we attended the rest of the ceremony. The ride had positively moved the bowels of Yoko and Masako, especially their sexes. They kept themselves close to us, smiling and sweetly looking in our eyes every now and then. Although they avoided more intimate attitudes in public, it was clear what they wanted to do, just after the end of the rite. Maybe this was the intended, more or less "mystical" purpose of those "rides", or maybe not. But in their case, that was the real effect.

They didn't even want to come back to Tokyo, to go to our "usual" love hotel. They knew there was plenty of those facilities in Kawasaki too, and they found one of the same chain of that one where we had been before. There too, absolute discretion: no matter how many people went to any given room (at least, until they were just four). And there too, there was something like a Japanese room. More exactly, a tea-house room.

We had a shower together (the bathroom was wide enough, there), but the girls were in a hurry to pass to the serious things. They sent us away, dressed in very elegant dark bathrobes which quite resembled the male's dress of ancient Japan (think of a film by Kurosawa, and you get the picture).

After a while, they too came out, dressed in colourful kimonos that they had found in the wardrobe between the bathroom and the wider room. Cure of details. Of course, beneath the kimonos, they had nothing.

They sat astray our loins, Yoko over my friend, and Masako over me, opening their kimonos and showing their bodies. They were smiling, relaxed, very less formal than real geishas could ever be with real customers. And we thanked God that their beautiful skin was not plastered by the white powder the "artists" used in their profession. We started caressing them, from their faces going down. Their small boobs were just waiting for our hands, being already swollen, their tips erected. Masako closed her eyes for a moment, wincing, while I covered her nipples with my palms, moving them like following opposing spirals, then breathed.

"May I impale myself on your dick, my 'daymyo'?", she asked ceremoniously.

"What do you think?", I said.

"I think your 'chinko' is hard, and my 'neko' is wet...", she said, looking down, enhancing her oriental accent.

"And so?" I asked. "what do you have to do in these cases, my concubine?"

She smiled, took my 'chinko' with a hand, raised her butts over me and impaled herself slowly, with a low, long mutter.

"I'm the scabbard of your sword, my lord," she whispered, when my dick was all inside of her.

Yoko was doing the same with my friend. I heard her tender moans while the big gaijin dick filled her little "pushi". But all my attention was for Masako.

"Touch my 'chikubi' again, please," she said while she started moving, up and down, "I love your touch so much!"

I put my palms again on her nipples, and she closed her eyes, letting me play with her tender boobs, breathing harder and nodding when my touches and my gentle squeezes gave her more pleasure.

"Your hands...can be as strong as iron... and can be as light as feathers... You could rape me with them... You could force me to get fucked... But i would love them... all the same..." she said.

I pushed my hands under her kimono, grasping her butts, and she did not oppose. I started pulling and pushing her loins, back and forth, changing the sensation she felt from my dick inside her cunt. She pulled back her head, with a little cry, and then started nodding, humming and gasping: she liked it more that way, and started moving her butts that way by her own, brushing my belly and my balls with her soft skin. I moaned, with pleasure.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked. I shook my head, smiling. She smiled too, and kept moving, till the bitter end. Even Yoko rode my friend, as bravely as she had ridden the "thing" in the street, till she too got her well deserved orgasm, and the "Seishi" of my friend in her womb.

"Oh... It's so nice to make love with you...." she purred. "I feel I belong to you... You are strong... you can do to me all you want... with your dick... with your tongue... with your fingers... All you want... always..."

"Would you like to be taken by me and my friend, again?", my friend asked.

"Yes... If you want... Are you not jealous?" she wondered.

"No... " my friend smiled. And then he called me. "But this time, I would like to do it differently..."

"How?" Yoko wondered, smiling.

"Do you know that Hokusai printing, "The dream of the fisherman's wife"?" my friend asked. "The young woman raped by the octopuses?"

"Yes..."

"Well, we would like to take you... that way... "

"Oh, you mean... I have to be supine, and you... ", said Yoko, and chuckled. "As the octopuses... right?"

"Yes... "

"No problem!" smiled Yoko. And lay down. Our dicks were out of duty, by the moment, but this did not discourage her. She took them both in her hands, caressing them with her fingers, and while they got hard again, she let us rub them on her body, hed boobs... Then she widened her legs and let us penetrate her vulva and her mouth, letting us touch and grope her body at our ease. She yipped and grumbled while we did it, but it was clear that she liked it very much. And even Masako said nothing against it: she simply got quite aroused, shooting the scene. The tender passiveness of Yoko, and the strong, ruthless way we submitted her little friend impressed her. Yoko really liked to be dominated, and Masako too was imagining to be subjugated that way, to abdicate to any responsibility, and to leave the males decide for her, doing whatever they liked with her body...

After that, they massaged us with their bodies, face to face, and Masako told me she was very excited: she too wanted to be possessed by two 'dansei', now. I found quite strange that the spectacle of the double submission of a woman could push another mentally healthy woman to submit herself to two males, the same two males... But Masako had no doubt: she wanted to prove the same thing. To be possessed by two men. Prey of two males

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked.

"No. I have fancied it, many times. Especially when Yoko told me of her... 'Mizuage'", she giggled. "Mizuage", literally "discharge of fish", or "put the eel in his den", was the ritual (and well paid) "first time" of a geisha, once upon a time an indispensable final passage in her "apprenticeship". Now they are not so formal any more. But the term could be used to design, quite ironically, the "first time" of a girl whatsoever. "But I had never found two nice males at a time... I mean, not only physically nice... Even... correct..."

I got the message: Masako did not want to risk to be blackmailed by the males with whom she had done a "threesome". She could ask money, or more sex, menacing to spread the pictures of her, possessed by them... A very prudent girl.

"And now, did you find them?" I asked. "Two nice and honest males?

"Quite a bit", she smiled. "Even your friend is not too bad... In bed and out of bed!"

"Then we are decided?" I asked, solemnly. She nodded, smiling. "How do you prefer? "Hokusai way" or..." I asked, indicating Yoko with a movement of the head.

"On all four," She said, shaking her head. Yeah, the other way was too much "mattress-like" for her.

"Okay..." I said. I called my friend and talk with him in Italian. He looked at Masako, noticeably surprised. She smiled at him. He too smiled, shrugging. We will do what we can...

"Kiss my body. Both of you", she said., when we were close to her. We complied. Masako told Yoko something in Japanese and she got the smartphone and started shooting, smiling, with no objection. It was fine simply to kiss the beautiful, definitely adult body of Masako, Her boobs were almost Europeans, compared with the little breast of Yoko. She sighed with satisfaction, eyes closed, abandoning herself to the kisses of the males, but without the total, almost embarrassing capitulation of Yoko. If Masako has just the typical, slender, delicate body of the Asian girls, Yoko, despite her twenty-twenty one years already accomplished, had really still some kind of "infant signals" in his face, in his body, and in his psyche too. Something like neoteny.

Maybe this kind of signals, together with her meek surrender and her unexpected maidenhead, had inhibited the not excessive aggressiveness of her would-be "rapers". And this had been good for her. But between a girl with some neoteny and a girl without, sorry, I preferred a girl without...

Masako, almost unconsciously, had put herself on all four, and our dicks were ready to penetrate her at will. She took my dick in her mouth, and my friend penetrated her from behind, in her cunt. She moaned as he invaded her belly and I ploughed her mouth, getting slowly to the bottom of her throat, regularly, at any thrust. She accepted it, calmly, meekly, moving a bit the tongue under my shaft. Really, she too had a mouth like a pussy... deep, cozy, submissive...

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth harder?" I asked, dubiously. She shook her head, with no fear, without opening her eyes. She liked to be possessed that way, for a while, tasting every inch of the male sex... Even my friend was pounding here with no fury at all, enjoying how her sex adhered to his own, completely, perfectly... Her hot, tight, deep Japanese sex...

"I want a bit of rock and roll, now", my friend said. He invaded her ass with his fingers, and she moaned stronger. Now she was really our prey, and she enjoyed it. He accelerated his blows while he felt the orgasm incoming, and she did not protest. All the other way, I'm sure, she had started tightening the dick of my friend with her inner muscles, to help him to "go", inside her. He turned ecstatic...

"Yes... tighten your cunt... make me cum stronger... please... " my friend say, taking care not to insult that woman who gave herself to him, and was giving him so much pleasure. Nice guy till the end...

Masako nodded, and kept clutching his dick in her womb, and teasing my dick in her mouth with her tongue. When our dicks gushed into her, I was sure she too was "going". And so it was. She needed some minutes to retake a normal respiration rate, but then she looked at us and smiled.

"'Yokattà'... It has been superb!", she said.

It was getting late, and we all were quite far away from where we had to be before night, so we postponed other experiences to the next time. We had a shower together, and Masako and Yoko acted with us like two real, top class "sopurando" girls (but without extra services: lack of time... and of energy). We were clean, relaxed as happy as never before when we hit the road again...

Kawasaki is not linked to Tokyo by subway: there is a short track to go by railways. When we got to the "metoro" station, it was almost the rush hour, and the wagon was quite full already. We found some space just leaning against the bottom of the wagon, and Masako and Yoko leaned with her spines against our bodies. As long as the train went on, I felt Masako's body casually moving over mine, following the movements of the wagon, but I did not give it so much attention. After a while, Masako turned her head and looked at me, smiling.

"Touch me, 'chikan'!" she wispered.

"I don't think it's a good idea..." I muttered looking all around. The wagon was full of local males. A dirty "gaijin" molesting a pure, innocent Japanese girl? The horror! The horror!

"Touch me or I will start crying!"

So prompted, I poked my right hand between my body and hers, touching his small, tender and firm right buttock, and started massaging it according with the motion of the train. She nodded, smiling, for a while, but then she turned her head again.

"Touch me under my skirt!"

"It's hard... You're quite lower than me..."

"Do what you can, but touch me, or else..."

So I let my spine slip a bit lower against the backside of the wagon, pulling my feet further, as to give her some side support for not to boggle, and pushed my fingers under her skirt. And I found that she had "forgotten" to wear her panties... What I was touching with my fingertips was just her perineum, maybe her sex or her "ketsu no ana"... She closed her eyes, smiling and sighing.

"Go on, 'chikan'... Go on!"

And I went on. I corked her holes with my finger, massaging them and slipping inside of them a bit, if any. She winced a bit, too lowly to be heard by other persons in the noise of the train. But I heard her all too well.

"'Iku'! Go on! 'Ika setè'! Make me come!" shie whispered in my ear. "'Iretè'! Poke your finger inside of me! Your whole finger! Two fingers, if you want! Inside of me! 'Chodài'! I beg you!".

I did it, and I heard her enjoying that invasion, with a long, sweet, meek "hmmmm!". I was penetrating her, in a public place, and she had nothing against it. Then I hear another moan on my right hand side. I turn my head to the right, and I saw the perplexed face of my friend. He was touching Yoko, with his left hand, more or less the same way as I was groping Masako with my right one. And even Yoko was smiling and mumbling softly, his eyes and his mouth closed, relaxed and abandoned to what can look like just a strong and warm male body to lean on... We were side by side, my body covering what he was doing to his girl, and vice versa.

And In fact, nobody got a whiff of what we were doing...

The next time I had a bad cold, and my friend went all alone to meet our very gentle but very, very demanding Japanese girlfriend. When he came back, worn to the bone, but more than happy, he reported me something like Sodoma and Gomorrah to the square. Or at least, so it seemed to him:

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers