Kondo San? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know, they wanted to have a shower together, before to do it... We did it, and they caressed me, washed me, with soap... They said that's what the girls do, in a "Sopurando"... Then we got to the room, we lay on the futon, and they started to massage me with their bodies, smiling and chuckling, together... And when my dick got hard, Masako impaled herself on it, and Yoko sat astride on me, pushing her pussy on my face, making me sniff it, taste it... And I liked it too... And she enjoyed it, till the bitter end... And this was just the beginning!" he sighed.

And I took him at his word (with a bit of envy, but just a bit...)...

The following time, it was Masako who had some problems, and Yoko came all alone to meet us. She did not tell us exactly what problems Masako had (women's matters, I presume). But in return, when she saw our dismay, she smiled.

"Potete scoparmi in due..." she said, in perfect Italian. looking at both of us, as if it was obvious. We looked at each other. We would have not dared to ask her, but she knew what we wanted. And she had asked Masako how to say "You can fuck me both" in our language. That means, she too really longed for that.

Could we say "no"?

So we went to our usual love hotel with her. We were a bit embarrassed, but she was smiling, at her ease. We get to our usual "Japanese" room without a problem ("discretion"...) and when we were inside and the door was locked, Yoko, always smiling, told us what she had in mind.

"Now you will undress me, and you will do to me all you want. I will be totally passive. Don't worry, I want to do it, I will accept everything you will want to do to me. But I will do nothing. Act with me as if I was a slave, or a doll, I will just enjoy what you will do... "

"Do you want to play 'maguro'?" I asked. She nodded, cheerfully.

"What is 'maguro'?" my friend asked. Yoko snorted.

"When the girl is too passive, in love, it's not good, and she is called "maguro", which means "tuna". But it can be a game too: when the girl just pretends to be passive. And I WANT to be passive, with you... It will be fun!"

Then she closed her eyes, keeping her smile. It was an invitation for us to do as we please with her, and we followed it. We came close to her, feeling her little breasts get swollen, her nipples getting erected under her blouse, her breath getting a bit deeper and faster. These were her only reactions: her arms remained dangling from her shoulders, her eyes closed, as her mouth, just mumbling when our hands get between her tights and her butts, under her skirt. I kissed her forehead, and my friend kissed her hair. We were going to bone her, we were there for that, and she knew that... but calmly, without haste, without hurting her. No need for that, we thought. She belonged to us, to both of us, she knew that, she accepted that, she wanted that... A lot!

We took off her jacket, keeping our ones upon. Then we started groping her under her skirt. She let us have done, breathing, sighing every now and then, her eyes always closed, her arms always down.. We were pressing her gently between us, and we felt her soft body, relaxed, abandoned to us, to our strength and our will. She seemed so weak, that I thought that if she were not clinched between us, she would have simply fallen on the floor. She just gave in to us, completely, more than any time before, without caring what male was kissing and groping her and where, what male would have taken her first... She wanted to belong to us, full program. To have us all, two gaijin males, only for her, without Masako in between, for once...

My friend took her breast, from behind, starting to play with it, and she started feeling his hands weighing her boobs, his fingers playing with her nipples, still through the dress. I covered his pubis with my palm and explored her vulva with my fingers, first through the fabric, then inside, poking my hand in her panties, Her moans became a bit louder, while she let me in, and her 'manjiru' ebbed from her open nymphs, greasing my fingers and her tighs, so smelly and abundant... A smell who was saying "fuck me"... to both of us...

I started feeling hot and I took off my jacket, while my friend embraced Yoko, kissed her on her mouth, groping her nape and her butt, plugging her "kikku" with a finger, She mumbled, letting him kiss her and touch her at his will. Then he let her to me, and undressed a bit. And I hugged her, massaging her buttocks and kissing her too, very long.

Yoko stood on her tiptoes craning her neck to let me kiss her mouth, as she let us grope her pubes and her butt, inside her panties, till they fell down, The more we touched her, playing with her body, the more she abandoned herself to us. We unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Her small dark nipples were hard and erected, and she moaned louder when we took them between our finger, or pressed them with our palms. She had to kep mum, to be a real "maguro", but she could not help talking...

"Oh! You touch me so good!" she wailed in her childish, high-pitched tone. "Tottemo hoshī!! I want you so much! I want your 'dikku', now! Both of your 'dikku'!"

"Them we will fuck you, now. Both of us," I told her, bragging. "Be ready!"

"Fuck me hard! Do it as if you had to rape me! 'Gokan no yona'!" she whined, as if we were really forcing her. But she was just pleading, as a child asking for a toy.

Me and my friend looked at each other, perplexed. Could we do it? Wanted she to fulfill a rape fantasy? Well, as she pleased...

My friend grabbed her boobs from behind, and pushed his pubes, his hard dick, erected, packed in his trousers, in the valley between her butts. She just said "oh!" and let him do it, closing her eyes, wincing and yipping. I unsnapped her skirt and put my palm hand on her skin, below her hub. She looked down while I pushed it down her belly, till I covered her pubis with my palm and poking her clits, making her moaned. A moan which became a squeal when I penetrated her with my fingers, to the hilt, moving them very quickly inside of her. She was surprised by our roughness, and whined as a beaten child who does not know the reason of the punishment. But she did not try to resist. My friend was playng with his finger on her areaolas and her nipples, squeezing her boobs, and she was panting with pleasure, titillated by his fingers, rocked by my hand, by my thrusts.

"Yes! That's how I wanted! Take me so! As if you... Ah!"

We keep groping her hard till she "went", squealing and squirting her "kanjuru". Then I took her nape in my hand and started to lie down, keeping her close to me, When I lay on the futon, Yoko's head was on my belly, her mouth close to the base of my hard sex, but she didn't move, just kept breathing hard, her lips open on my balls, keeping her eyes closed, passive. So I got the picture: I had to do it all... I had to "force" her to do it...

I took her by her hair, raised her head and pushed it down, her mouth on the tip of my dick. She let my "inkeikito" open her lips and get into her mouth, as if it was her sex, without resisting, just mumbling a bit when she felt it pressing the back of her throat. I kept moving her head up and down, slowly, and she let me do, her eyes always closed, letting my dick in, up to the bottom, every time, greeting it with a slow, meek noise, breathing through her nose... I pulled her head down to my belly, letting her swallow all my dick again, and keep it down, She rested with her nose in the middle of my pubic hair, my tip on the back of her troath, calm, without a hint of rebellion,

"Make me feel your tongue, you slave," I said. And she obeyed, caressing my shaft with soft, distanced tips of her tongue, as I had taught her. I had ordered, she had to comply... I moved her head back and forth, pushing and pulling it on my belly, so I felt her tongue and her mouth better. She mumbled a bit stronger, but she let me do. It was just like to fuck her hard in her soft, yearning cunt...

At that point, my friend took Yoko by her loins and pull her butt up, toward the ceiling. She mumbled a bit stronger, without rebelling, keeping all my dick in her mouth, and my friend penetrated her, his dick in her belly, his fingers in the other hole. Yoko kept moaning, just a bit stronger and longer, as the other male roughly possessed her from behind, with harder and harder blows, aroused by her total submission, to both of us. She did nothing to defend herself, just letting us do what we want to her, as she had said. We boned her with no regard, and she felt our dicks in her throat and in her uterus, her small body rocked by our blows, her warm bowels and her mouth rammed, invaded and occupied by strong, determined, ruthless males. But she did nothing to stop us. I was ready to pull my dick out of his mouth, if she had given signs of feeling bad, beating her hand over me or on the 'futon', but she did not... She let our dicks gush inside of her, swallowed my cum with no qualms, and then smile to both of us, alternatively, and made a little bow.

"'Arigato gozaimash'tà'!" she told us. still panting, aroused, "'Watashi wa tak'san tanoshinda'! Kimochi ikattà... Watashinojinsei de kesshite shinakatta yō ni'! I've enjoyed very much! As never... in my life!". Not the kind of things you expect to listen from a girl you have just "raped", but, better off that way. It was all just a play... I bowed my head.

"'Yorokobi wa watashitachi no monodeshita'!" I said, then I looked at my friend, who had understood nothing. "The pleasure was ours... right?"

"Oh, yes!" he nodded, with enthusiasm. Then he looked at Yoko and bowed in front of her too. "Arigatò! I'm the one who has to say it!"

She smiled and nodded.

"Now you 'dansei' must rest a bit. Let's lie and cuddle on the futon. You can stroke me, pet me, grope me, if you want. .When you want to 'fakku' me again, just do it. The way you want. I will give up and let you do... I will let you in... Just like now1"

So we laid together on the futon, and we started to snuggle with her, to play with her body, her boobs, one for each. Pampering, kissing, licking them... She let us do, just smiling and chuchling and wincing, relaxed, naked between two half- dressed males, without any fear. Till we were there, her body belonged to us, and she accepted it. She was happy about it. We could fuck her at our ease, with no hurdle on her behalf. She would have surrendered with a smile. Why should we have to hurt her?

We free ourselves of our blouses, and looked at her belly, at her cunt. She looked at it too, widening her legs, smiling. She knew her cunt belong to us. To both of us.

"Such a small pussy..." my friend said. "How could it get our dicks?"

"I am very deep!" she said, proudly. "Especially when I am aroused!"

"And you were VERY aroused..." I inferred.

"Oh yes! While I went to the date, in the 'metorò', and while we came here, I was thinking about your dicks! I just thought... " she closed her eyes and chanted: "Two males will 'fakku' me, two males will 'fakku' me... " and she chuckled: "I was REALLY aroused! Did you see it?"

"Well, no. You seemed rather passive, stunned, giddy... as if you were drunk... or stoned!" I said. She giggled. She had played the "maguro" very well.

"What were you feeling?" my friend asked. He was curious about what "being aroused" mean for a girl.

"Oh! I was feeling my 'pushy' getting wet, my... 'chikubi' getting swollen... It was nice!"

"'Chikubi'?" my friend asked.

"The nipples," I translated. He was really a dummy, in Japanese language. Yoko nodded.

"Nipples!" Yoko smiled. "I was ready for you, To let you in... Wherever you wanted, whenever you wanted... I wanted to have your 'chinko' inside... they are so strong, so long, so hard... they make feel so weak, so 'meinu'... so female... born to get fucked by strong males... like you!" she smiled.

"Was my dick so hard?" my friend asked. She nodded, smiling, looking at him. And

she took a paper napkin and started cleaning the dick of my friend, smiling, looking down at it. It could look like a slow, loving masturbation...

"You were VERY hard, inside of me... Hard and long... You... 'tsunamo-o'..."

"What does it mean?" He asked. She looked at him.

"It means 'stormy male', 'dashing male'... it's the name of a wind too..." she smiled. "You've made a storm inside of me... A real 'tsunami'!" she said. And she kissed her cleaned dick tip. He blushed, while I laughed. She wanted him again, clearly. His "wind" inside...

"Well... I have to go to... "Nature's calling", you know... " he said, standing up, a bit upset. He did not expect that the gentle, polite Yoko could be so explicit about the pleasure a male could give to her. Even if the male was himself.

"It's there!" she laughed, pouting at the restroom door. He went away, and she looked at me, happy, but a bit worried. She tilted her head a bit on her left shoulder.

"Are you sorry I told your friend that I like him?" She said. I snorted and smiled.

"If you feel it, you have to tell it," I said. "It's only 'sekkusu', do you remember? We are not engaged with each other... No pledge between us... "

"I like you too... I like both of you!" she said, tilting her head trhe other side, whith a thoughtful face. "More or less the same way. You both are fine, gentle... And strong, I like to make love with both of you... But he is younger. He is more proper for me... 'Gosaimasen'... I'm sorry... " she said, bowing a bit to beg my pardon.

"No need for that. I understand," I said. And I really did. She seemed more tranquil.

"You can always "fakku" me... if he is not averse... " she smiled. "Okay?"

"Okay," I snorted. And I kissed her on her forehead again. "Do you want to be "raped again?" I asked. She nodded, smiling. As I feared. "So let it be... But not so soon!" I sighed. And she chuckled. The old 'gaijin' male needed to rest some more...

My friend came back from the bathroom. He had taken a shower too, and this suggested Yoko to wash up: we had not done it before 'ecchi', So she stood up and went to the bathroom. She said she felt too sweated, too "smelly", We told her that her smell was very arousing for us. She giggled, but she went to shower all the same, looking at me, smiling. Maybe it was just a way to give me more time to "rest", who knows...

We looked at here, going away, naked, tender, sexy. And relaxed. Her body had no secret for us, No need to be ashamed being undressed. A small, nice body, made for love and sex. She smiled to us, conscious we ha oogled her all the way, and she closed the door of the bathroom. And my friend looked at me.

"Do you say I did not hurt her, really?" he told me, worried. I shook my head.

"No, she liked it, really. Don't be upset."

"I don't understand. She has come alone to meet us, she knew we wanted to have sex... And she was ready to do it, she told us us we could do it, with her, only with her... I don't think she did it just out of kindness, or because Masako told her to do make us have a good time anyway: she really wanted to do it, with two males, all day long... It's strange: you would not say it, looking at how she is... So petite, so demure, apparently... "

"We did a threesome before, with her," I remind him. "Two times."

"Yes, but... That could be just curiosity... But to meet two males, alone, to pass a hole day getting taken by them... both of them... together... And she really liked it! To belong to us! to bothof us! The harder the better!"

He was shocked. The sweet little Yoko he was falling in love with (or likely had fallen already) really loved to get fucked, boned, even by two men at a time. To be subdued by two males, penetrated by two dicks... It was hard to swallow for a romantic guy... But if he wanted to live with her, he had to know the truth, all trhe truth, nothing but the truth...

"That's the way she lost her maidenhead. With two fellow students, at the university. Some time before I met her the first time. She told me that," I revealed to him. He looked at me, more shocked than ever.

"Was it a... a rape? It was a rape, right? She did not tease them!"

"It started as a rape. But when she surrendered, and told them she was a virgin, so they had to do it slowly... well, they do it slowly!"

"Slowly?"

"Gently, if you prefer," I shrugged. "Friendly... Kisses, caresses... No harms...They were no such scoundrels... And she liked it:"

"And... so that's why she liked make it again and again... with two males? And if she does with two 'gaijin' males, all for the better... Long noses, long spears..."

"Let's say she is not averse... "

"To threesome?"

"To that, and to sex in general. She has been lucky. Better off that way, than remaining traumatized and blocked for her whole life... "

He looked at the door of the room. Maybe he fancied her under the shower, washing herself, naked, calm, ready to be taken again... by two males, again...

"So nice, so young... and so whore... "

"Don't say that... Here we are out of our turf, we have to play with the local rules... You know how the Shinto says? "Chastity is madness"... "

"I didn't know that..." he shook his head. "Fascinating... but puzzling... "

"I'm sure that when she find the right man, she will be faithful to him... If he wants so," I said. I bent towards him: "And she told me she really likes you... She likes you a lot..."

"Really?" he said, forgetting all his perplexity in a wink, I raised my hands.

"Here I say, here I say not!"

"Got it!" he smiled. "Strictly off the records..." Then he had an afterthought, and looked at me, seriously. "And... what about you? You and her?"

"Between Yoko and me there is just a good friendship, and a bit of sex. If you want her, she's yours. All yours. All for you. And she will be happy about it... "

"Hm..." he nodded.

She came back from the bathroom, wrapped in the white robe we knew so well, She too was very nice with it upon, even if she was smaller than Masako and the batrobe was almost sweeping the floor, as a real kimono. She stopped close to us, smiled and bowed.

"I am at your service, my lords!" she said, playing the geisha.

"Open Your Kimono!" my friend said, imposing.

"Hai!" she said. And She opened it, smiling, showing her body for our eyes only.

"Undress!" I ordered.

"'Hai'!". She let the bathroom fall on the ground, looking at us, as at her "danna".

We stared at her body, nice, luminous, seemingly intact... And at her 'pai pan'...

"Kneel!" I said.

"'Hai'!" she obeyed, very dignified, her back straight, putting her hands on her thighs. Her nipples pointed at me.

"'Yotsumbai', you little whore!" I said.

"I am not a whore! You will have to force me!" she said, defying me, but clearly amused by our play.

I did it, quite easily, taking her by her hair and make her wail and bend on all four. Now she was ready, but as a final touch, I pushed her head down a bit more, forcing her to put her cheek on the futon. to ease my penetration. Then I put myself behind her, her holes in front of me, undefended, undefensible.

"Oh, you bad 'gaijin' male!" she wailed, comically, while I "forced" her. "You want to rape me! You ARE raping me!"

"Of course I am!" I said, spearing her cunt from behind, with a single blow, making her cry. "You are MADE to be raped!"

"Yes! And you are born to rape 'onna'!" she moaned while I kept banging her. "Your dick is so hard... Oh, so hard... You split my cunt... 'Watashi no pushi o buunkatsu'! I can't stop you! I can't... "

"Shut up, and let me do!" I roared. She cried and stopped talking, just kept jipping, moaning, while I rubbed her insides, blow after blow, holding her by her hips, looking at my dick spearing her cozy cunt. My friend knelt, took her by her long hair, raised her head and "raped" her in her mouth again. She mumbled while his dick got smoothly to the back of her troath, without even trying to stop him, and he started plowing her in her mouth. We were fucking her together, again. And she kept mumbling lowly, passive, tamed, subdued... As if mesmerized...