Kondo San?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

I nodded. She tilted her head to one side. Do you understand? Relax... She stroked my cheek, kissed me on the nose, the mouth, and then... well, just below. It was clear that "doing nothing, there" was not in her plans. My sex was not so erect, but for her it was not a problem. She opened her lips, let it get to where it could get, and when it was all in her mouth, she moved a bit her tongue beneath it, calmly, making me startle and breath. Then she left it get out, until she had just the tip betweeh her lips, and looked at me slyly.

"Now I'll clean your dick."

"You can use the napkins," I said, pointing out the little wooden bowl, next to the one that contained the "kondo san"s. "You are not obliged to do it so!"

She laughed. Of course she was not...

" You've tasted a Japanese cunt, before to break it. I want to taste a 'gaijin' dick, after it broke me through!"

Then she cleaned it up by her goo and mine, and continued, slowly, moving her head back and forth and tilting it left and right, liching my dick's tip, as if playing with a toy: she did it whith her eyes closed, or looking at me, smiling, chuckling... But the effect was not laughable at all. Hard again.

I wanted her again, enough with the jokes. From behind, this time.

She just laughed. She let me put herself on all fours, on elbows and knees, and waited for me to take her. I knew that in that position the sex of the woman was tighter and shorter, so I get in slowly enough, but then... She began to cry, but now I knew that it was just the Japanese way of expressing the female's enjoyment. And she told me something to take any doubt away. In English, Italian, Japanese, everything was fine. "I feel your dikku more! I like it! Kimi wa boku o buunkatsute, chodài! Please, break me through! Prego, sfonda me, prego!"

I rode her slowly, longer, since I had come once already. I was enjoying everything. The skin and the flesh of her hips under my hands, the humid heat of her cozy sex around mine. Her jet-black hair on his back, bright, long almost to her tail bone... and the music of his voice who begged and groaned ... I could feel her "manjuru", the warm moisture of her sex, abundant, to the point of gushing out when I pushed all my dick inside of her, wetting my thighs too. I touched her other tight entrance with two fingers, and she whispered to me that I could get into it, if I wanted, with my fingers. I coud do to her all I wanted...

I pushed my hands to reach her breasts, softly, without tightening them. She mutters and smiled, relaxed. She felt I did not want do hurt her.

"You got warm hands," she said. "Warm and strong. I like it."

Then I poke one hand on her belly, between her thighs and pushed it down to her vulva, getting my fingers wet with her goo, without penetrating her, playing with her clitoris. She moaned even louder, I kept doing that for a while,and then I went back on the other side. She nodded: she had understood why I did it: I wanted to get into her a smooth as I could. Everywhere...

"Kimi wa watashi o danshoku suru shimas'kà?" she asked.

"Sorry?"

"Do you want to sodomize me?" she said, with a caring voice, as if asking me if i wanted coffe or tea. "With your dick?"

"Hmm... " I said, uncertain. Sodomy is not my cup of tea, but if she wanted... To say 'no' was not polite...

"You can. Just, do it very slowly, please... Your dick is very big and long... for me..."

Maybe she just wanted to be kind with me, letting me taking her anywhere. Or maybe she knew that if I wanted to ream her, she could not stop me, so she was just surrendering to the unavoidable... though she really did not want it...

"No," I said, "this is enough for me." And I pushed my finger in her ass, without forcing. She nodded, moaning.

"It's good for me too!" she muttered. "You fuck me with two 'chinko'! Go on! Go on!"

I went on, slowly. She let me plow her without shouting, enjoying the long, tranquil ride. She was wonderful, so calm, her cunt tight and warm, her nice body bent and subdued, really all mine. I was almost sorry when I felt my orgasm coming. And she felt it too.

"Oh! Superumà!", she muttered, as if a bit surprised, even a bit scared. She liked to be filled up, to feel the male inseminating her. Something atavistic, since she did not want to have children and even did not risk to have them. Or maybe the point was not that, but my yang which mingled with her yin, which balanced her own energies, inside... Did it matter? She liked it, and it was all ...

She turned around and cleaned up again my dick, without even looking at the small wooden bowl with the paper towels, next to the futon. But this time I could not give her another encore. I lay down on the futon, breathing hard.

She did not get angry for that: she just leaned on top of me and started massaging me with her body. She was soft, just a bit of sweat. Her mild breasts were slipping back and forth over my hard chest, and she seemed to like the feeling of her boobs, her nipples, her tender skin and her soft flesh brushing that warm, solid, rough surface. As much as I liked it.

"Do all the Japanese girls do that?" I asked.

"All? I don't know, but I don' think so!" she smiled. "I do it. Because I want you again. I know you have to rest. This way, you will rest better... And you will get excited earlier!" she chuckled. I snorted. "And I do it even because I like to lean over you too... You have a strong body! Very strong!"

I was the strongest, she accepted that fact, and she liked to feel that strength. She knew that it was way bigger than hers, but she also knew that I would have never used it to abuse her, to overcome her will. I could bone her, penetrate her at my will, hard and strong, like a bitch, like a prey, without facing any serious hindrance, without mercy for her tender Asian body. But I would have done it only at her request, when she liked to feel herself really dominated. And she liked it...

"Do you know what a paizuri is?", she asked, with the most innocent of the smiles

"No... What is it?" I wonder. She slipped back along my body, till she had my dick under her breasts. It was half-erected, of course, and she caught it between them.

"This is a "paizuri." She pushed up her breasts as if she was offering them to me:""Oppai... " Then she gripped my dick with her boobs, and moving them up and down. "Zuri!"

"Ah," I gasped. Her boobs were swollen, thick and soft at the same time. "We called it 'spagnola'. Spanish style... "

"Spagnola?" she said, puzzled. "Why?"

"I have no idea... Maybe because they used it a lot in Spain... Or so goes the legend... "

"Why they used it so much in Spain?"

"Well... Once upon a time, Spain was really a very catholic country... You could not have sex before marriage... And it was very important that the bride was still virgin on the first bridal night, you know... So the Spanish girl used this system to... calm down their very hot boyfriends, without losing their maidenhead!"

"Ah!" she smiled, very amused and impressed."Very wise girls!"

"Improvise, adapt yourself, overcome," I sighed. Her breasts were very 'calming'... If she would have been a Spanish, or even a Filipina girl (Philippines had been Spanish colonies, for a while), I could have easily waited the first bridal night to make her mine, if she would have given me such "advances", on a regular basis...

She went on making her paizuri for a while, then she sat astray on my hip and impaled herself slowly on my dick. She could not get enough yet.

She started going up and down. A show for my eyes, a heaven for my sex. Warm, deep, tight and tender at the same time. Eyes closed, her head erected, slightly bent down, as if she were meditating. Half open mouth. She was moaning every time she went down on my dick, as if the air in her womb was pushed off his mouth. Soft, tender, almost sad, resigned moans. As if he was a slave and I, her ruthless master. Even if SHE was OVER me. I had to remind to myself: YOU are NOT forcing her, YOU are NOT hurting her... Not more than she wants... And she was telling me the same thing, more or less, between a moan and the next.

"Kimi no chinchi wa... subarashi... ooki... nagai... katai... Boku wa kanzen-na kimi no mono!". Your dick is beautiful, big, long, hard... I am all yours!

"Kimi wa hijo kireidèsu," I said. It was the pure truth, she was wonderful. And me too had to say something nice.

She smiled. We kept on that way, without a word, just her moans and my breath, till the bitter end...

"Oh... You... Go-tsu kun... E' bello"!", she sighed. She really had a knack to be filled, flooded by men... She dismountedand kneeled by my side like a shiatsu massagist, looking at me. He should like what she saw, very much, judging by how she smiled. My body, my dick... "Turn around."

"Hm? Oh, yes!" I turn on my belly and she leaned on me. His mouth on my neck, her nipples on my shoulder blades, her pubes on my tail bone. For a while she did not move: she just lay enjoying the heat of my body, the strong vibes of my muscles, still slowly relaxing after the orgasm. Male's strength, potentially harmful, violent, but controlled, disciplined, and stronger for that. She had surrendered to that force, to get and give pleasure, and she got what she wanted. She was happy to be with that male, to be with me. And she wanted to show it. She started moving, slowly, her body like a warm wave, massaging my back, heating me, her nose and they mouth sniffing and kissing my neck,but calmly, with hardly perceptible touches, without a single noise.

"You have really a good smell. I like it," she whispered."Mi... piace... il... tuo... odore... "

"Do you REALLY like it so much?" I wonder.

"Yes. It's a real male smell. It's strong. It arouses me... " she chuckled: "It gets me wet..."

"And you have a nice body... So warm and soft... 'Attakai to yoway'... on my back!" I said, relaxed as never in my life. She smiled.

"I am 'yoway', you are 'tsuyoy'... strong... You can take me when you want... the way you want... do to me all you want... Even without binding me... "

"Tell me that in Japanese... " I ordered her. She chuckeld again and kept quiet for a while, keeping moving over me.

"Kimi ga dansei des'... Kimi wa watashi no tame ni tsuyò sugimàs!" she wispered.

"I am a male... I am too strong for you..." I nodded.

"Kimi wa watashi ni... kimi nozomu subete o suru koto ga dekimàs!"

"I can do all that I want... to you..."

"Kimi wa watashi o itsu demo gokan suru koto ga dekimàs! Watashi wa totemo nagaian teikò shimasen!" she breathed.

"I could rape you at any time. You would not resist so long..."

"Kimi ga nozomunara, kimi ga watashi o yari... watashi o kyo-oda... "

"If I just want, I can spear you... " I said. She was getting excited, even more than me.

"Kedo... watashi wa kimi ni... okasa reru no ga sukidès!"

"But you like being boned by me... "

"Watashi wa kimi no karada ga son'nani suki, kimi no chinko ga son'nani suki..."

"You like my body so much... you like my dick so much... "

"Watashi wa chodo sore o mite, watashi wa watashi no naka ni sore o motte itaidès!"

"You just look at it, and you want it inside of you..."

"Sore wa watashi no teiko-o suru yokkyuu o torisaru..."

"It takes away your will to resist..."

"Watashi wa sono kotoni shibara rete iru to kanjite imàs!"

"You feel you are bound to be taken by that..."

"wtashi wa, watashi wa sore ni okasa reru unmeida to kanji... " she sighed.

"You feel you are doomed to be fucked by that..."

"Don'nani... Don'nani doko..."

"No matter how... no matter where... "

"Kimi wa... watashi o rio-osoku kara okash'ta..."

"I have fucked you from both sides..."

"Kimi wa o shiri ni watashi o tsukisash'ta..." she chuckled. "Kimi wa watashi no o shiri ni ihan sh'ta..."

"I've ve penetrated you in your ass... I've violated your ass... " I translated. Yes, I had done it. But i felt she didn't mind so much...

"Kimi wa ushirokara watashi o mechak'chamash'ta... Tada, watashi wa meinu no yo-o ni..."

"I've've fucked you from behind... Just as the bitch you are..." I said. She nodded.

"Kimi wa watashi o afure saseta... nando mo... kimi no ken to... kimi no seishi de..."

"I have flooded you... many times... with my..."

"Soshite, watashi wa kimi ga sore o subete yatta shiawase!"

"And you are happy I did it all!"

"Watashi no neko wa... o no kokku ni zokushite imàs'..."

"Your sex belong to mine... Your cunt belong to my dick... "

"Hai... Kimi wa tsuyo sugidès'! Watashi wa... o no chimpoko no tame dake no... namamidès'..." she said. I'm just flesh for you dick...

"You told already the first thing... And the second it's exaggerated... " I stated. She chuckled.

"It's not ex-ag-ge-ra-ted... It's true... And I'm happy of it!"

"This is what you think when you touch yourself, when you are alone, without a man at hands. Right? You think to be with a man, to tell him these things... "

"Something alike," she nodded, chuckling. "And it's what I thought to tell you last night. But you were not with me... "

"But yesterday I did not even touch you... let alone fuck you... or violate your... " I wondered. She snorted.

"But I fancied you did it... I fancied you touched me, boned me... flooded me... " she breathed. And kissed my shoulder.

"Should I have tried to score with you yesterday?"

"Why? Yesterday we just met. I have appreciated you, as a person. Even because you did not try to score. You acted as a gentleman. a man I could trust. An interesting person. And a nice 'gaijin' male... That's why I was ready to sleep with you. But yesterday night we were tired, it was late, it would have been not so fine. Today it has been wonderful: YOU have been wonderful!"

She kissed my check. I thought for a wile.

"But how did you know that I wished to... sleep with you... Score with you? Because you knew about it, right?"

"Of course, I did. I was exotic, for you. A fine Japanese girl. Nothing wrong. I liked you too. And you too were exotic for me... "

"I thought I had been too much... polite... Maybe you thought I was a cold person... too formal... too shy... "

"You can't be too much polite," she snorted. "A man does not need to be vulgar and intrusive, to show a woman that he likes her. That he finds her attractive... And that he would like to have sex with her!" she chuckled.

"It's hard not to be vulgar, if you ask for sex... I just said that you were beautiful... And it was true... " I said. She snorted.

"It was not difficult to guess what do you wanted... Sometime you don't need to ask. If a woman notice that a man likes her, she takes for granted that he would like to have her... to make sex with ther... Even just for a night, a one-off... Even if he doesn't say a word... "

"So you were sure that I wanted to score with you? To bone you? Since yesterday?"

"Wasn't it so?" she asked, calmly, always moving over me...

"Yes, it is!" I breathed. I felt she did not judge me for that. And so it was.

"And what's wrong? You are a man. The desire is sound, it's natural. The point it's how you act it. And you acted it as a good person."

"Really?"

"Of course. Someone acts it without respect for the woman. With the strenght, the violence. Or with the deceit. You didn't do that."

"I've heard that sometimes women fancy to be forced to sex. Didn't you?"

"Oh, yes! But fancying is a thing. Reality is another... In the reality you can really get hurt. I had some experiences, and now I am carefull. That's why I do not "kimbaku", even if I would like it. I don't want to risk. to be in the hands of the wrong persons."

"You have risked, with me.

"You have risked, with me."

"No. You have a strong moral sense. Maybe you don't believe in a God, you don't follow any religion. But you follow your conscience. You don't try to score the first night. You were worried to get me pregnant, and you were ready to marry me, if any... You're not the kind of man I would call "dangerous"!" she smiled.

"Did you understand this in less than two days?"

"It takes even less... I've told you, I'm not a little child. I know the men... "

"But now we are here, in this love-hotel, on this futon. I have fucked you as if there was no tomorrow. And we are not married."

"I've told that you have a strong moral sense, not that you are a monk... or a good Catholic!" she chuckled.

"Indeed, no. Neither of the above... "

"I had guessed that..."

"Other fantasies? For when you have not a trustful man at hand?

"Well... I have kind of a... 'sutra'... Do you know what it is?"

"A Buddhist prayer?"

"Yes... But this is not a prayer... It's the descripltion of... say, the less spiritual part of me... Another way of getting aroused, you know."

"Interesting... And how does it goes?"

"Do you want it in japanese?" she smiled.

"No... I'm quite tired, now... " I said. She laughed a bit, and waited for a while before to start.

"I am born to have a "chinko" inside. To get fucked by all the males who want me... "

"Hm... Sounds good..." I said. She chuckled and went on...

"When I see a man, I fancy his dick... I guess how it could be long and hard, inside of me... How would he like to take me... face to face or from behind... If he knew how it would be easy... To put me under him... And when a man look at me with desire... 'Irode"... "

"When a man look at you... 'irode'?"

"When a man look at me... I feel myself weak... my body is weak, my legs are weak... unable do run... ready to kneel, or be spread... Because I know: if he wants me, he will take me... he could seduce me, he could rape me... But it's as if I had his dick inside already."

"Already..."

"I could resist... But it would mean just more pain... He would fuck me anyway... So I wait for what he will do... If he will be gentle wit hme, if try to court me.. I will let him play with me... though I know what he really wants... He just want to fuck me, and nothing more... "

"Hm... "

"And I laugh with him... I will go to dance with him, if he wants... And he will take my hands, my body... He will touch my butt, my thighs, my dress... He will kiss me, and I will answer his kisses... And he will understand that he can have me... He will touch me under my dress, between my legs... He will feel I am wet... "

"Hm!"

"And he will kiss me again... And I will feel his desire of kissing my naked skin, everywhere ... We will go in a love hotel... And he will do to me what he wants... He will take me... And I will let him take me... How he wants, were he wants... How many times he wants!"

"I know this story, more or less... " I said. She chuckled.

"But even if he wants to fuck me quickly... If he wants to rape me... I will not resist him... I will let him grope me, undress me, put me under him and penetrate me... on the ground, against a wall, from behind, as he will... I will be passive, whithout crying... I will let him hug me, if he wants... And I will hug him while he plows me... "

"If he does not fuck you from behind... 'Kooseii'... " I said. She nodded, panting softly, aroused.

"And then he will cum inside of me... And he will pull out of me... And will take away my panties, soaken with my kanjiru, as a trophy... And i will go back home... feeling the wind on my wet thighs, my pubes, my cunt... as if his hand was touching me yet... And I will not think... "he had raped me, I've got raped..."... No... I just will think... "another male has got me..."...

"Because you are born to be fucked by all the men who wants you..."

"Yes... I will go home, calmly, without saying anything to anybody... about what has happened to me... I will wash, I will clean my cunt... And it will be ready... for another male... for another winner... " and she kissed my shoulder. I had been her last winner. And she had liked it.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers