Konrad's Memoirs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers

'Oh, oh,' she replied. 'You're hurting me!' Throughout my dick's assault her face cringed in pain and I swear some of it was from pleasure, too. She tried to keep her eyes open as I told her to, but they kept snapping shut tightly almost each time I rammed deep inside. Her moans were loud, sometimes reaching the pitch of a scream. Each one was music to my ears and a stroke to my dick.

'Cum, Lottie!' I yelled, rubbing her clitty like a madman, squeezing her leg to the point where I was certain it would bruise. I kept fucking her furiously; sweat now trickling down the side of my face. 'Cum with me, Lottie,' I gasped. 'Cum all over my dick!'

I noticed that the crude remarks as shocking as they were to her seemed to push her closer towards the inevitable moment. I kept pumping inside her plump, white body, now flushed deep pink.

'That's right,' I whispered loudly. 'Push back, oh yes!' She pushed back so hard she almost threw me off balance. 'Cum now, cum! I can't wait, Lottie, you're so tight and hot.' But I managed a few more forceful blows, each one accompanied by a smack on her bare, fat ass cheek, all the while telling her to cum with me, cum on my dick, to show me how much she liked it.

Her moans have now turned into loud screams, each closely following the furious rammings of my dick. She yelled that she was hurting, that I was too big, to please stop, to please continue. Her pleasure and pain had mixed into a divine response of her ass, torso and head wildly trashing, her fists banging against the bed cover, her feet kicking against my shoulders.

I realized that my moment was coming and I couldn't hold it back any longer, nor did I want to. I smacked Lottie's ass so hard I could feel the sting of it on the palm of my hand. 'I'm cumming, Lottie!' I yelled hurriedly. My head spun, I grabbed onto her legs as if this was the only way I could keep myself from falling and as I felt hot spunk shooting out of my dick into her pussy, her muscles contracted tightly, milking me dry, giving me the biggest pleasure I had ever experienced.

Her ass slammed against me and a loud "Aaaaa, yeeeeees" escaped her lips. Her entire body was spasming and in a rush of physical nirvana, I realized that the shy, slow, little Lottie had just had another violent orgasm, her mouth hanging open even after the scream had rang off, a tiny trickle of drool leaving a shiny path on her cheek.

I stilled and tried to catch my breath, looking at her face, slowly unwrinkling from the previous mixture of pleasure and pain. I was still leaning against her legs, which were now weak and limp, barely supporting my weight.

I have wanted for this to happen since the moment I saw her sitting in the other chap's lap, unashamedly exposing her thighs to my prying eyes. As I moved, my dick slid out of her pussy, followed by a small gush of my sperm, mixed with her own juices. This looked simply too tempting to ignore and I fell down to my knees, starting to lick her pink glory clean.

She tried to protest, but it was a weak attempt. It has taken me a few minutes to finish what I had started. As I finally completed the final act, I stood up and plopped next to her, noticing that her breathing had still not slowed, one of her breasts exposed just as I had pulled it out from under her dress before.

'Taste your pussy on my lips, Lottie!' I whispered and bent over to give her a kiss.

'No, please,' she turned her head away. 'Enough,' her own voice did not reach beyond a whisper either.

I turned her head with my hand and kissed her anyway. This time, she responded to my intrusive tongue. She sucked on it, just as I had sucked on her nipple and clitty before, she licked her juices off my lips, she was simply a new Lottie that I had never known.

'I shall return again tomorrow,' I said as I got up to change the few clothes that were left wrinkled on my sweaty body. 'And maybe, we can find another place to put this little fellow in.' I waved my limp dick in her direction and she simply closed her eyes. I was not certain she quite understood what I meant, but knowing her, she would think about it carefully throughout the evening, and upon my return the following day, I would have the same, frightened and lustful Lottie again to play with. My sweet little servant girl!

nikkie
nikkie
65 Followers
12