Korean Kool-aid Ch. 03

Story Info
The whoremonger GI in Korea.
2.7k words
4.27
15.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackmid
Jackmid
11 Followers

Korean Koolaid

Confessions of a whoremonger.

I am Writing this story as a mini-series. There is quite a bit to tell of the year that I was in Korea.

Although I may refer to the girls in this story as young, I assure you that they were all over eighteen at the time these events occurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3 - In which I learn the secret meaning of having a shower.

I was on my knees. A Korean girl was on all fours and I was looking at a small, tight ass. My dick was being hugged by the girls dark pussy lips. I watched as I slowly pushed my cock into her wet pussy, watching it disappear as she thrust back to drive my hard cock into her harder. My dick glistened with her wetness. I watched her juice drip down to the mat as we fucked. Koreans sure seemed to have wet pussies, and I was starting to breath hard as I neared an orgasm.

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I pulled my wet cock out of her tight, warm cunt. The girl turned to look at me, her dark eyes questioning. She turned to lick the head of my penis and I watched her sexy eyes as I slowly pushed into her inviting mouth. Her eyes told me she was smiling as she caressed my balls and took my hard-on to the back of her mouth. She moved until only the head of my dick was in her mouth, her lips tight around the crown. She went to work with her tongue, licking the head of my cock and I thought I would pass-out. God, she was good. Her tongue flicked the tip, and then she would suction her mouth down to my balls. I felt the end of my cock hitting the back of her throat and it wasn't long until I was thrusting and moaning. I filled her mouth with cum in no time.

She tried to swallow all of my cum, but I watched as part of it trickled out of her mouth around my dick. That was such a lovely site I wanted to stay like that forever.

The morning came too soon. I had spent another night in town and I reached my bunk not long before sun up. I slept until the sun made it's way to my bunk, and then some.

No beer was waiting for me that morning. It took me a few minutes to realize where I was. I slowly sat up. My mouth was dry, and the familiar headache made me realize that I was still alive.

I stood and heard the sounds of Sam and Tom coming from the area that we called the dining/living area. As I passed the wall of lockers I saw them both sitting at the table.

Sam was getting his things ready to leave, even though he was two weeks away from getting out of Korea. To say he was anxious to have his year long tour over was an understatement. He was more than happy to stay at the site while Sam and I spent the nights whoring around the town. I think he wanted to be sure that he didn't catch anything from one of the whores that he might take home, but it didn't matter. I was glad that he was happy to let Sam and I stay in town instead of on that boring site.

I joined them at the table, trying to open my light sensitive eyes.

"Shouldn't we give Tom a proper send-off?" Sam asked me.

"I don't know."

"This fucker has been here for a year, and I think we are gonna give a kick-ass going away party for him." Sam explained.

"Damn good idea." I answered.

"I think I need to give him a send off from town, but that means that you'll stay here."

I hadn't thought of that. In fact, I hadn't thought of what we were going to do when he was gone and we had to take turns staying at the site.

"Okay. No problem." I heard myself say as I got up to look for aspirins.

"I don't want no party." Came Tom's southern drawl. "I'm going home and I'll have all I need then."

I knew Sam wasn't going to take no for an answer, I had been here long enough to know that he thought things had to be his way.

I swallowed four aspirin with the help of a beer and headed back to my bunk. The phone rang as I reached my bunk. It was the gate guard. Someone was wanting to get inside the site and the gate guard was calling to let us decide if he should let whomever it was inside.

Sam looked outside and walked to the front door. "Jennie." He said as he reached the door. Even though she visited often and the guard all knew her, they obeyed the rules and called us just like they would for anyone who wanted inside. That was a real blessing for us. If it wasn't for the early warning we would have been in trouble on that site. But that is for later.

I was laying in my bunk, shielding my eyes when Jennie and Sam walked through the site to the dining area.

"Hello sexy." Jennie said to me as she passed.

"Uggg." I mumbled and lifted my hand in greeting as they walked past my bunk. How I wished that Jennie would have slid in my bunk next to me. I dozed and thought of her with my cock in her mouth. She was on top of me in no time and was sliding my dick inside her wet pussy when I was startled awake by the sound of pots and pans. I knew that must be Jennie because us guys did not cook that often, and we usually got treated to a good meal when Jennie was there.

After a good lunch of Ohm rice, and a good-bye kiss for Jennie, Sam and I headed to Seoul in the trusty pickup to pick up mail and visit the commissary at Yongsan. Yongsan was the main army base in Seoul where I had gone through in-processing.

We left the truck on the army base in Soul and Sam took me into town to show me the ropes. We made our way to Itaewon and the smell of meat cooking on the street filled my nostrils as we walked through the crowds. The sounds of the crowd enhanced the smells that day, and I knew that I was in a place that most people never see. I had to stop and sample some type of meat that was hanging on one of the poles of an outdoor vendor. It was skewered on a stick and I immediately thought it was chicken.

"Do you want to know what that is?" Sam asked as I took my first bite of the grilled meat.

"No thanks." I mumbled as I chewed. It was actually good and I was afraid to know what it might have been.

I was enjoying the sites along the busy street when a Korean woman walked up to me. She looked like she looked about 70 years old, and had aged badly. I was expecting her to beg for money when she approached me.

"Oral sex." Was all that she said.

I was surprised and must have had a dazed look on my face, so she repeated it.

Sam saw my puzzled look and started laughing. We walked away from the 'oral sex' lady, as I began to refer to her.

"Sam, why the hell would anyone want a blowjob from a 70 year old woman that looks like her?"

Sam laughed even harder. "It's not her that gives blowjobs." He answered. "It's the girls inside. She just gets business for them."

"That's dumb." I said, but I was looking back at her.

"Go ahead and try it. You'll see. The girls are pretty."

I was intrigued enough to walk back to the old woman and shake my head yes.

She took five dollars and led me through a door and into one of several rooms along a corridor. She held the door and let me walk inside.

"No fucky, fucky." She told me as I walked inside the room. Then she left and closed the door.

Once inside I was staring at a pretty girl wearing shorts that barely covered her small, Asian shaped ass and a tank top. It is amazing that these Koreans look so young, but I know that they are at least eighteen years old. I noticed that my breathing increased as I looked at that beautiful girl. I watched her full lips as she smiled at me. I looked into her almond eyes and I wanted to watch them for hours. She had dark brown eyes that sparkled in the soft light that was filtered through the window curtain. The room only contained a bed and a nightstand. I was thinking that it didn't need anything but a bed since it was probably only used for sex.

She motioned for me to sit on the bed and then she started loosening my belt. She smelled so nice. I was rock hard before she even unfastened my pants. She tugged my pants and I lifted enough for her to get my pants and underwear to my ankles. When she was satisfied that my cock had been freed, she slid her tank top off so that I could see her small breasts. Her nipples were jutting out of those small mounds, hard and dark. I instinctively reached to gently roll both of her hardened nipples between my thumbs and fingers. She closed her piercing eyes and sighed.

She suddenly snapped her eyes open as she realized that this was supposed to be a blowjob for me. She pushed my hands away and leaned over me. Her dark soft hair brushed my thighs and stomach as she licked the tip of my cock as if sampling it. She slowly licked around the tip, making circles with the tip of her tongue. I lay my head back on the bed and closed my eyes. Her tongue felt marvelous as she traced it up and down my dick.

She started thrusting my cock in her mouth faster and faster. I like the tender touch, but I realized that she probably needed to hurry.

She was fucking me with her warm wet mouth, letting the tip of my dick feel the back of her throat. She was sucking me like a girl with a mission. After about four minutes she stopped.

"You no finish?" She asked as she wiped her mouth.

She asked if I was drunk.

"No". I answered as I shook my head.

She shook her head and massaged her lips like she was tired, and I was taking a long time to cum. I didn't want to think about how many blowjobs she had to give that day. I decided that I could wait for another day.

I started to stand when she quickly slid her shorts and panties down her thin legs and stepped out of them. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top. She let the soft hair of her pussy caress my cock.

"You want fuck?" She asked.

I don't know how these girls were trained to ask these kinds of questions when they had my cock feeling so good. She must have known that there was no way I would have said no because as soon as the words were out of her mouth she had the tip of my dick pushing inside of her wet cunt. I felt the warm wetness slowly surrounding my cock. I savored that feeling as she slid her tunnel down the length of my shaft until I was buried to the hilt in this lovely girl.

She smiled when I moaned and she started slowly rotating her hips. Her pussy was massaging my hard cock and she added an up and down motion to the rotation. I thought I was in heaven.

All I could do is lay back and let her work on making me cum. She was humping, and I was getting close to cumming when there was a knock on the door followed by the oral sex lady yelling something that I sensed was Korean for 'hurry up'.

The warm wet pussy that was making me feel so good began pounding me faster. The girl was twisting and thrusting so hard that I thought she might break my dick. She was moaning and I was sure that she was making herself cum on my dick. In no time I was filling her wonderful cunt with my juice. I grabbed her ass cheeks and thrust like my life depended on it. I pumped a big load of cum inside her and she collapsed on top of me. I kissed her neck and brushed her hair out of her face before she jumped up like the place was on fire.

"Hurry." She said as she wiped cum from her pussy with a towel and stepped into her shorts. "You go. Quick."

I stood to get my pants on at the same time that the oral sex lady pounded on the door more insistantly and yelled something that did not sound at all nice. The girl in the room got real nervous and rushed me to the door.

I met Sam on the street just down the block from where I left him.

"You have a nice time?" He asked as he lit a cigarette.

"Yep." I casually answered.

"You took long enough. That fucking lady doesn't like the girls to take so long. She's probably making sure that she doesn't do that again."

We made our way through a couple other vendor stands to look at vegetables, squid and several other food items that I couldn't recognize. We finally went back to the base and made a visit to the class six store, liquor store for the non-military people. After stocking up on some whisky (fifths of bourbon were very good bribe material) and cigarettes, we headed to the commissary to stock up on food, coffee and several other items.

We headed back to our village with our stash. Instead of going inside the gate when we got back, Sam to a turn and ended up in the town in front of a small apartment. An older woman met us at the door and started looking over what we had bought. I learned that there are several items that make good black market material. Most of the things that were good to black market were rationed, so we took turns selling our allotment for drinking and whore money.

Mama-san bought everything that we could spare for that month's allotment and we made a pretty good profit, some things were sold for twice what we paid. The bad thing is that we had to make due with one person's rations for the month, the good thing was that we had spare money to spend on women.

Tom left soon after that. Sam and I had to take turns going to town since it was mandatory that we had someone on the site 24/7 in case there was a problem with the communication. It was on my turn in town that Sam planted the seed with me, and it would pay off for me later, big time.

I was heading out the door to visit the clubs and women in town. Sam and Jennie were sitting on the sofa.

"You should ask if they would like a hot shower." Sam said as I reached the door.

"You think so?"

"Sure." he told me. "They don't have hot water in the village."

I hadn't thought of that.

"Good idea." I said as I opened the door.

The shower was a perfect way to get women to visit. It would really pay off during my time there.

That night in town as I visited the regular places, I mentioned to some of the women to come for a hot shower the next day. . .

Jackmid
Jackmid
11 Followers