Korrupting Kayla Pt. 01

Story Info
Shy, innocent teen is corrupted by her family and friends.
14.6k words
4.66
165.7k
240

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,608 Followers

Author's note: unless expressly stated, all fictional characters are over the age of 18. No adult relationships in this story preceded legal age.

This story contains adult content, including incest, cuckolding, voyeurism, masturbation, humiliation, graphic depictions of sexual acts, and other such depravity. If these actions in any way offend you, there are many stories on the internet about cute puppies and happy smiling families sitting under rainbows, eating chocolate and holding hands. You may want to read one of those.

Please rate, review and comment. All feedback is appreciated, whether good or bad.

*****

Kayla's Bad Beginning

The day that Kayla's daddy packed away his things and left, she cried harder than she ever had before. The sad teen couldn't understand why her daddy had to go. Their home always seemed happy, and she could count the times her parents had argued on one hand. Her daddy, tears in his eyes as he hugged her close, tried to tell her that it was going to be alright. He'd still see her. He just wouldn't live at home anymore.

"Why do you have to go, though?" Kalya asked, her arms clinging to his neck.

"There's things that mom and I just have to work out, honey. You'll understand someday, when you find the right man for yourself," her daddy said.

Sadly, her father disentangled himself from his daughter, picked up his suitcase, and walked out the door. Kayla screamed at her mother that she hated her and ran to her room. Locking herself inside, she threw herself on the bed and sobbed into her pillow. She didn't come out that night.

Needs

Kayla sat at the table picking at a plate of scrambled eggs, feeling miserable and sorry for herself. Her older brother, Rich, ignored her misery as he read about some stupid football players on his tablet. Why didn't Rich seem angry at their mother? Why wasn't he upset that their father left? Her brother was stupid.

Kayla's mother, Marie, hummed to herself as she slapped a load of bacon onto a plate. She brought the plate, piled high with bacon, eggs, hashbrowns and a pancake to the table and set it in front of Rich. Her plump lips kissed Kayla's brother on the forehead and she smiled at him adoringly.

"How come I didn't get any bacon?" Kayla whined, just to have something to complain about.

"Growing boys need a lot of protein," Marie explained, "but us girls have to be careful. We don't want you getting all fat and gross, Kayla. You wouldn't be much of a cheerleader if you were all round like a beach ball, would you?"

"No," Kayla agreed, and went back to sulking.

Marie put her arm around her daughter.

"I know you're upset, honey," she said, "but this is the best thing. When you grow up, you'll realize that there are certain things in life that mommies and daddies need, and sometimes it takes a long time to learn that who you're with might not be able to give you those things,"

"What kinds of things?" Kayla asked, "Dad had a good job, he gave us a good house, nice clothes, and he loves us! What more is there?"

Marie frowned, saying, "You just couldn't understand right now, sweetie. Just finish your breakfast and go to school,"

Marie kissed her on the head, too, and left the room. Kayla wasn't hungry. She glanced at her brother and noticed that he was watching their mom very intently as she left the kitchen. Kalya followed his gaze, but couldn't see anything that warranted such a long, hard look.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing. Eat your eggs," Rich said, and went back to reading.

Kayla threw her eggs away. She wasn't hungry. Instead, she looked at the clock, noted that she had about 40 minutes before she needed to leave for school, and decided to go to her room to play with herself and take her mind off the changes in her family.

Up until recently, Kayla had never touched herself with the intention of getting off. A few months ago, after her 18th birthday, her friend, Mandy, had slept over. With her, Mandy brought a DVD that she'd "borrowed" from her parents' closet. The video was called "Naughty Schoolgirls" and it was the first exposure Kayla had to the world of pornography. Mandy had laughed at her friend's reaction to seeing the DVD, telling her she needed to grow up when Kayla had told her she didn't want to watch a filthy movie.

Inside, though, she was very curious. Kids at school all talked about sex, but Kayla had just never really thought much about it. Then, her body had begun to change, and a host of new and strange feelings started to creep out when she looked at boys. She always felt dirty, like she shouldn't have those feelings, but she'd never been able to make them go away.

Blushing, she'd allowed Mandy to put on the DVD, as long as she kept the volume down so her parents wouldn't hear it. Together, the two girls had soaked in the graphic images and filthy words, and the naughty feelings started to come back. Kayla watched the teens, not much older than herself, as they said dirty things like, "cock, fuck, pussy, ass, cum, and cunt".

When the men put their cocks into the girls mouths, vaginas, and asses, Kayla couldn't look away. All the girls seemed to be having so much fun, especially when they rubbed their vaginas and orgasmed. The two girls giggled with each other throughout the film, and Kayla surprised herself when she began to call the girls on the screen dirty sluts and whores. Mandy thought it was funny, too.

After the movie was over, and Mandy was asleep on the floor, Kayla lay awake, feeling flushed. The naughty feelings hadn't gone away when the movie was over. In fact, they just continued. She couldn't get the images of the girls cumming out of her mind. As quietly as possible, she put her hand between her legs and felt the wetness in her vagina.

Picturing herself as one of the girls in the movie, Kayla held her breath and began to rub her vagina to see if she could make it cum. It felt so dirty to touch herself like this, with Mandy sleeping so close. In her head, she started calling herself filthy names, like the men in the video did to the girls. She called herself slut, cocksucker, whore, and then the strangest thing happened. As she said the dirty words in her head, her vagina, no her pussy, started to throb, and then it began to spasm. With her mouth clamped shut tightly, Kayla had her first orgasm and decided that it was a wonderful feeling.

Since that day, she'd been playing with herself more often, especially when she was upset. The good feeling from making herself cum was so much better than thinking about the things that bothered her, like her daddy leaving. After she came, though, she always felt a little ashamed. She felt like she'd done something wrong, something that wasn't normal, something that people only did in dirty movies.

Now, she locked her door and slipped off her nightgown, lying naked on her bed with the big stuffed bear that her father had bought for her years ago. She put her fingers on her pussy. She was already hot and a little wet. As quietly as she could, Kayla began to rub her pussy, then push her fingers into it, rubbed her little clit, fingered herself again. She kept it up until she was just on the edge. She knew it wouldn't be long. It was right there.

Someone knocked on the door, completely breaking her trance. She heard her mother calling her name, asking why her door was locked.

"I'm just getting dressed," Kayla called, leaping off the bed and dashing into the closet.

She quickly wrapped a bathrobe around her naked body, and went to the door. When she opened it, her mother let herself inside. Marie sat on Kayla's bed, right in the spot where she'd just been fingering her pussy. Kayla blushed at the thought, and tried to hide her face.

"What's that smell?" Marie asked, sniffing the air.

Kayla shrugged. She didn't know what to say.

"Honey," Marie went on, "I just want you to know that what happened with your dad and I, it has nothing to do with you kids, alright? There's just things that are important to a good relationship that your father couldn't provide. One of these days, you're going to understand, but for now you'll just have to trust me, okay?"

Kayla began to sniffle, saying, "I don't want to understand! I want dad! I hate you!"

She was crying again. Marie looked at the floor, unsure what to say. She, instead, put her arms around her daughter and held her, letting her cry on her shoulder.

"There, there, honey. Your dad's not gone forever. You'll still get to see him. Please don't hate me,"

Kayla felt stupid. She didn't really hate her mother. She was just angry.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I don't really hate you, mom,"

"We can talk later, okay?" Marie said, "You have to get to school, and I need to work."

Kayla nodded and let her mother go. Marie left her room, looking sad. Kayla sighed and looked at the clock. There was no way she'd be able to make herself cum, now. She went to her closet and dropped her robe. She pulled out a fun, summery, green shirt and a pair of light khaki pants, tossing them on the bed. From her underwear drawer, she pulled out a thick, big, white bra and packed her huge tits into it, feeling embarrassed at how large they were.

People were always staring at her big tits, making her feel silly. None of the other girls at school had breasts as big as hers, so she knew she was a freak. She had to buy DD cup bras, and every time she brought them up to the counter and saw the salespeople's eyes widen, she wanted to die. Next, she slipped on some matching white panties that completely covered her round ass. Her bottom was always jiggling obscenely when she walked, and she could feel people staring at it. Her mother was right. She didn't need any bacon.

Finally, she put on her clothes and brushed her silky brown hair. Kayla was very proud of her pretty hair. It was her favorite feature. All the girls were jealous of how fine and smooth her hair was, how shiny it always looked. Lastly, she slipped on a necklace that her daddy gave her a few years ago. It was silver, with a little heart charm. The necklace settled between her big tits. Satisfied, Kayla collected her things for school and left, her pussy still horny to cum.

The New Girl

As if the day couldn't get any worse, school turned out to be a disaster. Kayla couldn't concentrate on her work, thinking about her parents splitting up all day. She was even more distraught since finals were starting tomorrow. At lunch, she spilled milk all over her pretty top, and it had soaked through her bra. Mrs. Lark, one of the teachers on duty in the cafeteria, saw what had happened. Kindly, she took Kayla to her classroom and loaned her a shirt that she kept as a spare. Unfortunately, Mrs. Lark didn't have big tits like Kayla. Kayla realized her mistake as she hid in the bathroom stall to change.

The shirt barely stretched over her huge melons, and it was white. She sniffled as she realized she couldn't wear her bra until it dried. The tiny shirt, stretched as it was over her tits, also left her flat tummy bare. When Kayla looked at herself in the mirror she didn't know if she could get up the courage to leave the bathroom. Her nipples were very clearly visible in the tight top with no bra.

As she was trying to decide how to handle the problem, the restroom door banged open, and a girl Kayla had never seen burst into the restroom. The girl had pretty blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She was a little taller than Kayla, which wasn't saying much, and the distraught young girl noticed that the newcomer's tits were very small.

"Oh, hey," the girl said.

"Um, hi," Kayla replied, crossing her arms over her big tits.

"Hey, I really like your top," the girl said pleasantly.

"Oh, thanks. I had to borrow it from a teacher. My shirt got wet,"

Now that she took the time to look, the girl's outfit could hardly even be described as clothes. Her tummy was completely bare, and her tube top was stretched tight across her small tits, drawing anyone's attention to them. She, obviously, didn't wear a bra since her nipples were poking out. She also wore a tiny skirt that barely covered her pussy, showed off her long legs wonderfully, and those legs ended in a pair of 3-inch spiked heels, making her even taller.

"I'm Tiffany," the girl said, "It's my first day here,"

"I'm Kayla," Kayla said timidly.

"Why are you hiding your tits?" Tiffany asked, bluntly.

Kayla laughed nervously, "Well, I...my bra got wet, too and...and..."

"People can see your nipples?" Tiffany finished.

Kayla nodded and blushed.

"Well, what's the problem?" Tiffany asked, "I'd kill to have a rack like yours. My fucking apple tits aren't getting any bigger,"

Kayla didn't know what to say to that, so she just looked at the floor.

"Hey, sorry," Tiffany said, "They really are nice, though. Are they real?"

"Why wouldn't they be?" Kayla asked, surprised by the question.

"Natural busty. I like it," Tiffany smiled, "It was nice to meet you, but I really need to get in and get off so I can get to class. Maybe I'll see you around?"

Kayla nodded, not sure she'd just heard Tiffany right. Did she really say she was going to get off? In the school bathroom? Like, she was going to masturbate?

"Yeah, maybe. Um, it was nice to meet you, too," Kayla said.

She started to go around the other girl, her arms crossed over her chest, face flushed with embarrassment. As she moved around Tiffany, though, the other girl spoke again.

"Could I feel them?" she asked.

Kayla stopped and looked at her with her mouth open in shock.

"I've never felt real ones that big. Do you mind?"

Without even waiting for a reply, Tiffany pushed Kayla's hands away from her chest and groped one of her big tits through her shirt. Kayla froze. She had no idea how to deal with this situation. She'd never had another girl touch her like this. Tiffany's fingers lightly pinched Kayla's nipple, making it even harder and more apparent in the tight shirt.

"God, those feel great," Tiffany said, "You're making my cunt fucking sloppy as shit, girl. You better get on out of here before I eat you up,"

She grinned lustily at the frightened Kayla, who quickly fled the bathroom. In her haste to flee from her tit-groper, Kayla had forgotten to cover her tits again, and she found herself in the middle of a passing period. Lunch was ending, and the students were heading to their next class. A sea of eyes suddenly turned to stare at her big tits. Realizing her mistake, Kayla quickly covered her tits, and ran down the hall to her locker. She quickly opened it with one hand, and pulled her backpack out.

Using the backpack as a shield, she spent the next period feeling stupid, while all the boys tried to catch peeks at her boobs. Unable to focus on junior government studies, Kayla instead tried to ponder what sort of needs her mother had that her father couldn't fulfill. Maybe if she knew, she could help him get back home. She also thought about Tiffany squeezing her tits, and felt naughty, which only made her pussy wet and made her feel worse.

Her next class was chemistry, which she hated. She sat at her lab table, hugging her backpack. The other kids filed noisily into the room, and with them came Tiffany. The blonde girl saw her sitting alone, and her face broke into a friendly smile. Heads turned to follow her as her heels clicked their way over to Kayla's table. Tiffany sat down next to her.

"Hey, cutie," Tiffany said, "fancy meeting you here! Do you have a lab partner, yet?"

"Um, no. There was a girl named Tori. She was nice, but she left yesterday, and didn't come back," Kayla explained.

"Oh, good. Looks like we can be chem buddies!" Tiffany declared.

"Yeah, sure," Kayla said.

"I always liked chemistry," Tiffany went on, "all those elements, mixtures, shit like that. It's really quite fascinating,"

"I hate it,"

"Oh, it's not so bad. I'll bet I can help you, if you want,"

"Really? I guess that would be cool,"

"Well, I owe you for letting me feel your tits,"

Kayla turned red and sunk in her seat, hoping no one else heard. Tiffany just laughed.

"Hey, lighten up, honey," she said, "you got nothing to be ashamed of,"

Mr. Hart, their chemistry teacher, began to bang his knuckles on his desk, drawing their attention. He went through the homework from the previous evening, which Kayla had forgotten to do because of the commotion in her family. She pulled the blank worksheet from her binder, and Tiffany took it from her to look over.

"Easy," the blonde girl whispered.

She quickly filled in the blanks on the sheet and passed it back to Kayla, who looked at her in awe.

"Hey, I like chem," Tiffany said, and winked at her.

Mr. Hart had them open their lab books, and Tiffany took Kayla through the lab like it was second nature. She might be blonde, Kayla thought, but she certainly isn't stupid. Tiffany was really friendly and easy to work with, and as Kayla began to understand the lab work she forgot all about hiding her big tits. She got engrossed in the work, and never really noticed all the boys watching her tits bounce around, her nipples poking through her shirt. It felt good to have a new friend.

When the bell sounded to end the period, Kayla picked up her backpack and squeezed it tight again. Tiffany giggled at her, but didn't comment on it. The two girls walked together into the hall.

"What's your next class?" Tifanny asked.

"Gym," Kayla answered.

"Oh, hey! Mine, too! Looks like we can be gym buddies, too! Is that cool?"

"Yeah, sure," Kayla replied, "So, what school did you come from?"

"Lincoln High," Tiffany replied, as they walked toward the gym, "My parents split up and my dad and I moved over here, after my 18th birthday. We got a lot closer after that. Moving kinda sucked, since it was right at the end of the year, but this place isn't so bad. At least I have a new friend, right?"

"Yeah, sure!" Kayla said.

She didn't have many friends, being so shy and nervous all the time. Mandy was really her only one.

"My parents just split up, too," Kayla explained, "My dad had to leave. I don't really know why,"

"That's tough," Tiffany commiserated, "My mom was a cunt, though, so I guess it's better this way. My dad's super cool now that she's gone,"

"Oh, sorry,"

Tiffany laughed, "You got nothing to be sorry for. Life's a shit sandwich, and sometimes you just gotta eat it,"

That made Kayla laugh. She was really glad that Tiffany was so nice. The two girls walked into the locker room to dress out for gym. Kayla always hated this part, taking her clothes off in front of the other girls. It would be even worse today, since she didn't have her bra on to hide her big melons.

The cacophony of teenage girl banter, giggling, and teasing echoed off the walls of the locker room. Kayla went to her locker in the far corner of the room with Tiffany behind her. She put in the combination on her lock and pulled out her gym shirt and shorts.

"Do you mind if I put my clothes in your locker?" Tiffany asked, "I don't have a lock yet,"

"Sure,"

Tiffany pulled her gym clothes out of her bag and stripped off her tiny clothes like it was nothing to get naked in front of other girls. Kayla wished she was half as confident. She tried not to look at the other girl's body, but she surreptitiously watched her from the corner of her eye as she quickly pulled her own pants off.

Tiffany's body was lean and hard. Her small tits were firm and prominent, her ass small and round, not like Kayla's big bubble butt. She also kept her pussy shaved smooth. Tiffany, totally naked, stretched and sighed as her muscles popped. She cocked her hip and watched Kayla expectantly as her new friend quickly pulled her gym shorts over her round behind.

"I'd love to see what they look like," Tiffany grinned.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,608 Followers