Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brittany? Before you say anything, allow me to completely finish what I am about to say. Completely. Do not interrupt. Do not speak. Do you understand?"

Brittany pursed out her lips and lifted her chin - obviously uncomfortable. 'What is going on?', she thought to herself. 'Fine, why not? Let's listen.'

"Yes", she said.

"Okay, thank you. I will be blunt - very blunt. Before I can explain what our firm does, you will be required to remove your clothes."

Brittany opened her mouth and Savannah raised her eyebrows and stared at her, almost daring her to speak. Brittany closed her mouth and nodded. She would play along...for now. Savannah continued.

"You must pass some physical tests. The tests are absolutely required. They are also, quite frankly, very invasive. You will be in no danger physically - not of brute harm nor of viruses and the like. For the most part, the tests will not be painful. It is likely the opposite will be true. At least, this is our hope." With this Savannah looked at the men. They nodded in agreement.

Brittany tilted her head. Nude? Invasive? Viruses?...but enjoyable? WTF?

Savannah looked at Brittany. "Nod you head if you have a clear idea of what I am saying."

Brittany nodded. They want to fuck me. Is that what this is? Some sort of weird sex thing? This was very, very unusual, to say the least.

It was also, she had to admit to herself, arousing. She recrossed her legs and pushed her breasts out nonchalantly.

"The tests will likely last several hours. You may take a break for refreshments at the appropriate times. They will be brought in shortly. During the tests, you may withdraw at any time. At any time." She repeated carefully. "You may quit at any time. Should you decide now or at any time to quit, you will be free to go. You will be escorted home with the limo. We will not contact you again. Regardless of your choice, you may keep the bag next to you and its contents." And Savannah nodded at the leather bag next to Brittany. "Open it."

Brittany looked at Savannah and then made eye contact with each of the men. They watched her intently. They were each very handsome. She might enjoy fucking any one of them any other time of her own choice. But this? Likely there was cash in the purse. That would make her a prostitute. A whore.

As she said this she realized that the thought actually did not bother her at all. She liked sex- actually, she loved sex. And sex with sexy people? Even better. So why not make some money. Why not? No reason occurred to her.

She reached for the purse. It was a hand-made designer purse. Quite beautiful. She recognized the famous Italian designer. It probably cost a grand or more. Wow. She opened it. It was full of cash. Hundred dollar bills. A banded pack around half an inch thick.

Savannah smiled at her expression. "That is $5,000." If you leave now, you take that with you."

"...And ...and if I stay for...testing?" asked Brittany.

"Well..." said Savannah, understanding that they probably had her. "You keep that anyway and then...Well, we'll see. If you pass - If you pass the tests, it is likely you will be offered a position. In that case, we will negotiate your retribution. It'll be amply into the six figures."

Brittany thought briefly and agreed. "Okay. I agree. I'll take the tests." There was no real other choice. She liked sex. These people obviously had money and were willing to give a lot of it to her - for doing one of the things she liked most to do. No brainer really. Worst case scenario, this was all some kind of elaborate scam and she'll have fucked these four attractive people. Somehow, she didn't think it was a scam.

"I'll take the tests." Then Brittany smiled devilishly. "and I'll pass them."

Savannah smiled. "Fantastic!", and looked at the men. They all nodded with satisfaction.

Savannah counted two rules off her fingers. "No talking to any of us until I give you permission. None. No questions until the tests are finished. Or you are done."

Brittany nodded.

"Strip, now. Slowly." She said, "Excite us."

Somehow Brittany wasn't expecting this sudden command. Excite us? Strip. Now. Slowly? She repeated the commands to herself and she felt her nipples harden. No problem. I can do this.

Brittany made her best seductive expression - the one that usually made men hard instantly. The "fuck me" look that men couldn't resist.

Brittany sat up straight in her chair. Her legs were crossed. She put both hands on her knees and then ran them slowly up her thighs, pulling the hem of the dress with her. At her hips she let go of the hem but kept running her hands up her waist. From her waist, she ran her hands under her breasts and cupped each one, raising them up and pushing them together. With her fingers she gripped the cloth of the neckline and pulled it outward so that first one, then the other, pinky-tip nipples popped free of both the demi-bra and the low-cut dress. She made an exaggerated "O" with her lips, as if to say "oops" and covered her mouth theatrically. She licked her fingers and reached down to pluck at one nipple and then the other.

While this was part of the show, designed to make the men hard and, hopefully, even to excite Savannah, it really did feel good. Brittany closed her eyes, bit her lip, and sucked her breath.

Brittany put her nipples between her fingers and started kneading her tits softly. She uncrossed her legs and spread them. She felt the wetness of her lips and knew already that there would be a dark spot on her tiny panties. She was so wet, she could smell herself. She smelled of sex. She looked up at the men. Rocker had a slight smile. The blond, Jennsen, and the muscular guy, Gonzoles, were both watching but expressionless. Savannah's lips were slightly open and she was staring intently. Maybe Brittany was getting to her...Brittany licked her lips.

She stood and shook her hair. Her long strawberry blond hair flew about sexily. She turned her back to her audience, reached up behind her and pulled the zipper slowly down her back. She faced the viewers. She reached up and slid the already loose straps off her arms and shimmied. The cloth fell easily down her arms and off her shaking tits. The dress stopped at her waist though. Her full hips stopped the cloth. She turned around again, put her legs tightly together and pulled the dress to her ankles, exposing her firm ass and the thin tight cloth surrounding her pussy lips. She ran her hands back up her calves to her thighs and grabbed her ass cheeks. Then she stood up, still back to the voyeurs, turned her head to look over her shoulder and SMACK! Spanked her ass cheek hard.

Rocker had his hands crossed behind his head and was smiling. Jennsen stared while Gonzoles smiled and made an involuntary "O" with her spank. Savannah was nodding yes, lips parted seductively.

Brittany reached behind her and unclasped the demi-bra. She slid her hands up under her breasts and turned around. She removed her hands and let the bra drop. She moved her hands to her hips and stared at each of the voyeurs. She knew that her hair was only partially hiding her breasts and hard nipples. She knew that they wanted to have a look at those D-cups - everyone always did. But she was enjoying this. She was stripping in front of four strangers. They were paying her too. She was excited and wanted to have them suck on her nipples and play with her breasts.

Standing there, hands on her hips, posing like a nude supergirl, in her thong, thigh high stockings, and black leather-strap high heels, she knew she looked hot. She wanted to see herself and jam her favorite vibrator inside herself. She knew she was wet enough for it. Maybe she could jam Rocker's hard cock inside her. She'd never fucked an older guy - much less such a handsome older guy. Maybe this was their intent. Maybe they'd all fuck her at the same time. She hoped so at this point.

Finally, Brittany swung her head around and threw her hair behind her and pulled her shoulders back, making her glorious, proud tits available for all to see. Jennsen nodded and smiled. She knew she had them now.

She turned around again and bent over showing them her perfect ass. She tucked her fingers into the thong and tugged it down. She pulled it free of the hungry grip her ass cheeks and let the flimsy material fall to the floor. She stuck out her ass and arched her back so they could see her shaved pussy lips. She opened her legs and pulled her ass apart making sure they took in the complete view.

Brittany stood up. She was smiling. This was like foreplay. She had never done a striptease like this before but she would certainly do it again. Brittany was as horny as she'd ever been. What a stupid question, take the money and go or take the money and...and...who knows? This whole thing is so goddamned arousing.

Brittany kicked of the high heels, walked around the table, and stood in front of Savannah. She put her leg on Savannah's chair, toes just barely against Savannah's crotch, and slid down her stocking. She removed her foot and moved past her, placing the stocking on the shoulder of Gonzales. He was smiling and nodding. His pants were straining with an impressive erection.

She walked behind Gonzoles and Jennsen's chairs and stopped at Rocker's. She spun his chair to face her and then turned around, sticking her ass in his face. She bent over and slid the other stocking down her leg. The idea of having her naked ass - her pussy - of having her pussy right in the face of this sexy man she had just barely met made her even wetter. She bent her neck and saw Jennsen's crotch. The outline of his long cock could clearly be seen.

She turned around, looked Rocker in the eyes and gave him her "fuck me "look. She walked away but not before seeing the huge bulge in his pants too. All three men were packing.

She moved back to her leather chair and reclined with one leg on the floor, the other over the arm of the chair. The insides of her thighs were wet and glistening. Her pussy pulled open with her legs.

The group looked at each other and nodded.

"Vell doane." said Jennsen with an soothing deep voice. He had some kind of accent. German? Swedish? Brittany thought it made him sexier.

"Now. You vill masturbate constantly foh five minootes. Zen you vill make yorzelf come (he said it like "comb"). You vill not comb befoh zat. Go!".

Five minutes? Brittany was so hot she was sure she could come immediately. Hold out for five minutes? Without stopping? Without cumming?

Brittany licked her lips. Challenge accepted.

Brittany reached her left hand up to her breasts and started plucking gently at her nipples. She slip her right hand down and rubbed it down her slit and back up. She was so wet. She sucked her lip in her mouth.

She ran her hand down and back up again. Then she bent her middle finger and slid it inside herself.

She moaned.

She pulled her hand up and rubbed again. This time she found her clit and circled it twice before sliding back down and inserting her finger again, this time even further.

She opened her eyes partway and looked straight ahead to each voyeur. She shifted in the chair and put one leg over each arm, opening herself fully to them. She squeezed her breast and flatted her palm over the nipple and rubbed it against her palm as she gently mashed and groped her breast.

Brittany slipped two fingers inside her, leaving part of her thumb against her clit and fucked herself quickly. The fucking motion made her thumb vibrate against her clit. and with the finger-fucking and the breast play, it felt amazing. She wanted "big black", her dildo. She wanted to jam big black deep inside herself as she played with herself. She was close. She was coming.

Vaguely she heard Jennsen say "Von minoot". And she laughed out loud. Fuck, she was ready now. She was cumming now. One minute? Don't think so...

Brittany switched hands. She flicked her right forefinger against her right nipple and she ran two fingers of her left hand in circles around her clit.

The break in rhythm was enough to postpone the coming orgasm but only by a few seconds. She jerked her hips up and off the chair.

The cringing pleasure given by her nipples.

The wetness of her pussy.

So wet!

So good!

The sloppy wet sounds she made added to the excitement.

She was fucking herself in front of strangers. Nude. Men watching her. Savannah watching her.

"Fuck me!" she yelled involuntarily.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!" She screamed as she came hard.

Her strong, fit abs spasmed and forced her hips up and her back hard against the back of the chair. Her fingers clamped and stopped rubbing. She squeezed and held her breast in her grip. She gritted her teeth. And clenched her eyes shut. Her ragged breath came in hitches. It was a severe, intense orgasm. In front of strangers.

Brittany exhaled and realized that she had been sitting with her toes up under her on the edge of the chair and her back arched with her pussy thrust towards her observers. Her neck was awkwardly, and now she realized, painfully, pressed sideways against the back of the chair. She let her legs drop to the floor and her ass followed gracelessly with a thump. She was now sitting spread-eagled on the floor in front of her chair. She was finally catching her breath.

She noticed that Gonzoles was already up and was standing next to her. He placed one hand under her arm and around her back and the other under her knees and picked her up with ease. She felt his solid body - all muscle. He placed her gently on the couch. He handed her a glass of water which she gladly accepted and poured one from the pitcher for each of the others.

Gonzoles glanced at her while pouring. "That was even better than we'd hoped. Five minutes exactly. What control." He said admiringly. "What technique." He looked at Savannah and nodded. "Good work."

Good work? Savannah, good work? She almost asked but remembered and held her tongue.

She finished the water and placed the glass on the table. She was naked and disheveled. She felt the stickiness of her inner thighs. She also had to use the bathroom.

At that moment, Savannah said. "Gentlemen, I will go clean her up. I think we all can agree to meet for the next stage?" and to Brittany she said, "Follow me."

Savannah took Brittany to a large changing room/bathroom area. She told her "Pee. Empty your bowels. Use this douche and make sure you are thoroughly clean. It is for your own good."

Brittany did as instructed and emptied her bowels and cleaned herself out. Her body knew that, obviously, some kind of anal was coming. And this thought kept her in an aroused state.

Savannah came back to get her and Brittany gasped. Savannah was gorgeous. Her long hair was in a ponytail. She was wearing black knee high stockings and 5 inch pumps. And that was all. Brittany swallowed as she took in her beauty. Savannah was more petite than Brittany. Her B-cup breasts we perfect, though, and Brittany wanted to suck them. Savannah's hips curved perfectly out from her thin waist. She tossed Brittany her shoes and stockings and let her put them on. Brittany pulled her hair into a pony tail like Savannah's and wanted to comment that they were like twins. She realized it wasn't true though. While dressed the same, they were opposites. Brittany was blond, voluptuous, with a little patch of tan pubic hair and large D-cups Her areola were silver-dollar sized and her nipples were little pinky tips. Savannah was petite, Asian, completely shaved, with thin prominent pussy lips, and perfect B-cup breasts capped with nickel-sized areola and pencil eraser nipples.

Brittany followed Savannah out a different door than the one she'd come in through.

She stared at Savannah's amazing ass as she walked in front of her and thought how nice it would be to hold that in her hands to squeeze and to lightly bite it.

They went through some doors and down a few hallways. They finally entered another well-lit room. This was smaller than the last one but still large.

There was a large padded...bed-style piece of furniture. It was a raised padded area but it was no bed. It was for sex. There were other...chairs, but, like the bed, they weren't for sitting.

The men were there too, conversing, and they were nude. Each of them was impressive.

Rocker was thin and muscular in a wiry way. His circumcised cock was semihard and surrounded by a trimmed patch of grey hair. It was about four or five inches in its current state and topped by a fat head. His balls hung low beneath his cock. Brittany licked her lips.

Gonzoles was a much bigger man in every way. He was completely shaven. Gonzoles obviously worked out and his wide muscular chest and large biceps screamed manhood to me. His cock was huge. It was soft but hung down about six inches and was about two inches thick, His balls were particularly large and full, hanging almost as far as hick cock. Wow!

Jennsen looked like Thor. He was somewhere physically between the other two men. Muscular but not like Gonzales. His cock had seemed huge in his pants earlier but was now a short little soft bulb sticking out of his tan patch of pubic hair. Obviously, he was a grower. What a beautiful man, though.

Savannah stopped at the bed, pointed a finger to the ground at her side and clicked a finger. The message was clear and Brittany stood next to her.

Jennsen spoke. "Ve vould like to zee you now making comb Mrs. Knox. You vill pleasah hah until she tails you shtop." Mmmm, that accent. So hot. Please Savannah and make cum until she tells me to stop? Gladly.

Savannah started to climb on the bed but Brittany grabbed her arm gently. She stopped to face Brittany. Her next task was to make this beautiful woman come? 'If all of the tasks were like this...sign me up,' Brittany thought.

She looked Savannah in the eyes and Savannah stared back at her, smiling seductively. Brittany put her hands on her the beautiful Asian's cheeks and kissed her lips lightly. Savannah growled. Brittany turned her head and kissed Savannah sensuously. Their tongues played and probed. Brittany shifted one hand to hold Savannah's head and slipped the other down her back and felt her delicious ass. Savannah reacted and pulled her tighter.

Brittany reversed her hand and brought it around to cup Savannah's crotch. Her pussy was so waxed, so smooth, that Brittany wanted to slide down and lick and lightly bite it. And her lips, her inner lips were so prominent, so long. Brittany had never felt such long and thick inner lips. They stuck out beyond her thin outer lips. This was a unique trait of Savannah's body she would later learn. The lips were wet and her fingers slid nicely between them.

Brittany kissed her chin, then her neck, and finally her breasts. Her petite breasts were perfectly shaped and her small little nipples stuck out like smooth little pebbles. Brittany bit one between her lips and pulled. Savannah groaned and pulled Brittany to her. Brittany sucked her nipple and much of her breast into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. Her fingers were sliding back and forth over those amazing slick lips. Brittany did not penetrate her with her fingers, not yet. Brittany circled her clit but avoided it. Brittany knew what she liked - her pleasurable research had been thorough.

Brittany switched her mouth and tongue to her other breast and as she did so, she slipped her middle finger inside Savannah. Savannah inhaled sharply and let out a whimper.

Brittany played with her like this for a bit and then slowly guided her until, surprised, Savannah fell back against the bed. Savannah flared her nostrils and as her eyes ate Brittany hungrily from her hips to her face. Brittany licked her lips and pointed to the center of the bed.