Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah bit her bottom lip and complied, lying there in the center of the bed with her knees bent. Brittany climbed on the bed and stood on her knees between Savannah's legs. She reached down and cupped those perfect little tits, then slid her hands down her abdomen to then fanned them out to hold her hips. Then Brittany lowered herself and kissed the Asian's bald, clean mons. Brittany scooted her hips back and kissed the insides of Savannah's thighs, tasting and smelling her inviting musk. She moved her hands back to her subject's nipples and made eye contact with her.

Brittany dove in and stated licking Savannah from bottom to top with her tongue flat. This forced those uniquely long and thick lips to flatten so that their tips almost touched her thighs. ''With these lips, this pussy must feel amazing to a cock,' thought Brittany as she sucked each lip alternatively into her mouth and tugged them gently away from Savannah's body.

Meanwhile Brittany pulled and lightly pinched Savannah's nipples. Savannah was moaning as she placed her hands on Brittany's head and grabbed her hair.

"oh, ohhhh, god. God yes."

Brittany's tongue ran circles around her clit but still ignored it. Brittany pressed it inside Savannah and darted it in and out. Savannah clamped her thighs against her head. Brittany cupped her breasts and kneaded them and then slid down to gently pry her legs open.

She reached her hand under Savannah's ass and stared pressing two fingers inside her at the same time. Brittany sucked her clit into her mouth while her fingers slipped deeply inside her. Savannah clamped her legs on Brittany again.

Savannah literally growled like an animal and pulled her hair. Brittany refused to let up and ran her tongue over her hard, little button while thrusting her fingers in and out of her.

God, Brittany wanted "big black" now. 'I'd fuck her hard with that while playing with her clit.' She thought.

Instead Brittany quickened the pace of her fingers and flicked her tongue rapidly over the hard little clit.

Savannah opened her legs and then clamped them on Brittany again. She was making a constant, breathy, high-pitched sound.

Savannah's hips raised and dropped. She thrust her pussy into Brittany's mouth. Her moans were replaced by yells.

"Yes! Yesyesyes. Yesssssss" she screamed.

Brittany knew Savannah was close. She was so wet. She tasted so good.

Savannah's hips flew up one more time then slammed back to the bed. Brittany felt her bolt up as her legs suddenly crushed Brittany even tighter. Savannah's pussy convulsed around her fingers which Brittany jammed in deep and held. Brittany let the orgasming girl guide her where her orgasm was taking her.

Savannah's body spasmed and she yelled. She literally trembled repeatedly and Brittany jealously knew she was having one of the good ones; one of the memorable ones. After the spasms subsided Savannah opened her legs and finally released her. Gasping for breath, Savannah she pulled Brittany up by her hair, which was still in her grip.

Shaking her head and looking into Brittany's eyes, Savannah's expression was almost questioning. Tears ran down her face.

Brittany smiled to herself and followed Savannah's lead until she was straddling the sexy exhausted Asian and kissed her deeply.

Brittany enjoyed the kiss but was about to break it off and ask for some relief of her own. After all, she had been maintaining this high level of excitement since she got there. She was as wet as she'd ever been. Her body was a spring, stretched to its limit.

Before she could stop the kiss, she felt something at her vagina. It slipped up and down and then pressed strongly at her entrance, and entered.

Brittany gasped, closed her eyes, and threw her head back.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" she moaned as the cock - the fat cock - pulled out and then slipped in even further.

She gasped again and looked with wide eyes and a surprised expression at the content Asian beneath her.

Savannah winked and said "Gonzales. You'll like this part too."

She felt the cock slide out and then slide deeply inside her again.

"Ohhhh...Whoa..." Brittany panted.

She felt so... so full. This cock literally filled her, She had never had a cock that felt like this before. She looked back behind her, and sucked her lip. She saw Gonzales's muscular arms holding her rear as he slowly slid his cock inside her.

God, she wished she had seen it first. She knew that she had actually seen it but -

"Fuuuuuuck" she yelled as he thrust again.

Goddam that felt good. Was he pushing in even more? Was that possible?

"Ahhhhgahhhd" she cried as he pumped inside her again. She lowered he head and passionately sucked and bit Savannah's lips. When she lifted her head she found a nice six-inch cock with trimmed grey hair in front of her.

'Rocker' she thought.

Gonzoles's thrusted even deeper. She opened her mouth in surprise and found Rockers cock filling it at the same time, almost causing her to gag. She closed her lips on his cock.

Gonzales thrust. Rocker's cock pulled out slightly and pushed back in as her body slammed forward. Brittany opened her throat. She had never been tag teamed before but had always wanted to try it. She liked sucking cock and getting fucked. She certainly knew how to deep throat a cock. Who wouldn't like both at the same time? And with such studly men.

Rocker held her face between his hands and Gonzales held her hips. They coordinated the motions; Gonzales driving the rhythm. Each thrust would drive his cock deeper inside Brittany while, at the same time, driving Rocker's into her throat.

Brittany had started off in a high point of excitement, having thoroughly enjoyed eating Savannah. The fucking she was receiving by this huge cock felt amazing. It was slow and methodical. He'd given her vagina time to expand and accept his girth, and then masterfully worked his length in too. Having Rocker's nice-sized but normal penis fuck her mouth was too much.

Brittany surprised herself and convulsed in orgasm around both cocks. Her eyes rolled up and she could barely breathe. Gonzales felt the convulsions and made an almost feminine sound. "Oooh, so nice!"

The fucking continued but the sounds were slightly wetter. For a while, Brittany just let them use her body, sliding into her from both sides, filling her, as her body recovered, before she could coherently participate again. She felt so sexy as the object of their desire; a hot body to excite them and for them to fuck. She thought 'They want to pay me? Pay me for this?'

And the men fucked her.

Brittany started focusing on the cock in her mouth again. She tried to apply pressure with her lips and tongue as it slid in and out of her throat. Just as she was getting her cocksucking mojo working, Rocker pulled out.

"Wai-ah..Wait. Ah. Giv-ah. Ah. Ah. Give. Cock-ah" she pleaded breathlessly between thrusts from the Latino monster cock.

Before she could repeat the plea, though, a thicker cock slid into view.

'Thor!" she thought as she stared at the beautiful cock with tan pubic hair at its base. Jennsen's cock was around seven inches long and probably two wide. Jensenn grabbed his ball sack and pressed it to her face. Brittany opened her mouth and accepted one oblong testicle in her mouth.

Gonzales thrust.

She sucked it and opened her mouth to try to replace it with the other. With Gonzales's next thrust, both balls forced their way into her mouth. Jennsen yelled, surprised. Gonzales thrust.

Brittany's mouth was full of Jennsen's scrotum. With each withdrawal of Gonzales's cock, she pulled the balls away from Jennsen's body.

Jennsen moved with this new motion and, for a while, Brittany was rocked with balls in her mouth and a huge cock inside her.

Then Jennsen carefully extracted himself.

Gonzales stopped thrusting and pulled himself out of her. Brittany looked back disappointed. Savannah slid out from under her. And Gonzales lay down next to her and waived his fingers to her. "Come on, baby. I'm not done. Ride me."

Brittany straddled Gonzales, finally seeing the monster she had been fucking.

His cock was about three inches wide and probably around ten inches long. She would learn later that he was eleven inches long. He was uncircumcised. It was beautiful.

She squatted over him and slowly down on his cock. Initially she was surprised he entered her so easily but, he'd been fucking her for the past..God! Who knows how long...and her vagina had already expanded to accept him.

The full-feeling was even more pronounced in this position. Whoa!

Just as she was getting used to this cock again, Jennsen got on his knees over Gonzales and held his cock to her. Brittany opened her mouth and sucked Jennsen's cock into her mouth.

She wiggled her hips and then started sliding forward and back on the thick phallus inside her. She licked the cock from base to head and then sucked on the head. She rode Gonzales like this for a while and alternatively sucked Jennsen and let him fuck her mouth and throat. Someone, probably Gonzales, was playing with her nipples. Brittany was in ecstasy. She'd never felt so sexually fulfilled.

Then she felt pressure at her anus. Her eyes opened and she turned her head letting Jennsen slide out with huge strings of saliva. Rocker was crouching above and behind her and was sliding his shiny cock into her ass.

Jennsen allowed her a moment to accommodate this change of pace. And just rubbed his cock over her face, covering it with her own streamers of saliva. Brittany exhaled slowly with Rocker's penetration.

She felt Rocker's cock slowly slide all the way into her bowels. Obviously he had applied lubricant. Still, though...Jesus! She was going to burst. She'd had anal sex before and actually enjoyed it. She'd never had a cock in her ass at the same time as one in her vagina. Plus, the one in her pussy was so goddammed big.

Rocker didn't wait and started pumping immediately. Gonzales let her drive and she was grateful for this. Rocker's cock was too much at first and she opened her mouth in involuntary surprise and discomfort. Jennsen took the opportunity to slide his cock back in her mouth.

Rocker and Jennsen's pumping grew synchronized and started to force her to move Gonzales's thick cock inside her again.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah" she panted with each thrust. It wasn't so bad now. The full-feeling was starting to feel good again.

Jennsen thrust his hips in time and a wet barking sound escaped her mouth.

"Emgagh, emgagh, emgagh, emgagh.." as she was fucked by three hot cocks at the same time. 'I'm full of cock 'she thought. 'I'm getting fucked by three cocks!".

"Emgagh, emgagh, emgagh, emgagh.." as Jensenn's cock thrust in her throat.

Brittany let herself go. Let herself be used by these cocks. The pleasure was building strongly. It felt good. So good. So fucking good. She shuddered with an orgasm as they all thrust away. She let them fuck her and realized there was no drop down feeling. She came but was still building another orgasm. Yes! Yes!

'God! Come on my face! She wanted to yell. Come! Give me your cum!' she thought. 'Fuck me! Fuck me!'

The sound that came out of her mouth was "Emgagh, emgagh, emglagh, emglagh."

Brittany was in ecstasy. It felt so full - so fucking FULL.

'Cock! COCKS!. Fuck me with your COCKS!' This was so fucking real. So REAL!

"Emgagh, emglagh, emglagh, emglagh.."

Suddenly she felt Rocker leave her ass. For a second she felt empty.

Gonzales pushed her back gently but firmly and she slid off his cock. Whoa... He rolled out from under her. Jennsen's cock popped out of her mouth and she understood. Brittany sat back, her knees tucked under her ass. Her pussy and ass both gaping. Slobber and spit hanging from her chin.

Rocker stood with bent knees next to Jennsen.

Jennsen had started pumping his cock furiously while Rocker held his tightly, looking almost pained. She opened her mouth just as Rocker let go of the grip he had on his cock.

His cock shot a huge rope of cum shot out and splatted Brittany, surprising her by its force.

Another spurt landed at the back of her throat. Rocker started pumping. Another spurt of cum plastered her from cheek to cheek.

Rocker shuddered and pumped.

A blob flipped off his fist into her mouth.

He kept pumping as Jensen stopped his furious motion and pulled his hand tight over his cock.

Then he pumped again and thick blob of cum hit her inside her mouth, against the inside of her cheek. She turned her head toward him.

Another blob shot and covered her nose and forehead. Jennsen groaned and slid forward, putting the head of his beautiful cock in Brittany's mouth.

She felt it pulse and squirt into her already filled mouth. She swallowed around his cock before cum was forced out - wasted. She felt another pump and swallowed that. God, she loved cum. The texture. The warmth. And both of these men tasted so good.

Brittany reached up and passionately grabbed both cocks and pumped them. She put Rocker's in her mouth and sucked the cum off the head. She pushed it deep into her throat and came away having smeared cum from her forehead against his belly.

She did the same to Jennsen and looked up at both of them. They were looking at each other and nodding.

She noticed motion to her left and saw Gonzales move in front of her as her pumped his obscene dick.

She knew what was coming and wanted it on her face but, at the same time, she really wanted to eat his cum. The cum she just swallowed made her crave even more.

Gonzales moved to her and she put his cock head to her lips. She realized she could just barely fit this top portion of the head in her mouth and was wondering how she had fit this inside her when she felt a hot blast hit her throat and literally fill her mouth. Before she could even consider whether to swallow or not, he spurted again. Cum sprayed out of her mouth and covered his hand and cock. Surprised, she gagged and swallowed, getting the third massive load across both eyes. Blind, she opened her mouth and let Gonzales paint her face as he pumped wildly. She felt multiple warm spurts on her face and some on her tits.

She felt that warm cock wipe against her face and deposit cum into her mouth. She reached up and grabbed it. She pumped it and licked the head. Someone wiped the cum from her eyes and placed it on the softening cock head. She licked it and played with it, moving it around the spongy head. Gonzales shivered.

Brittany wiped her palm across her face and looked at it, amazed. Her hand was covered with sperm. She licked it and sucked it off, staring at each of the men.

Savannah knelt next to her and kissed her. They made out for a while until they were both glazed with cum remnants and saliva.

Brittany was handed a towel and wiped clean. The group had moved off a bit out of her hearing and were discussing among themselves. Brittany reclined and recovered, lazily feeling her pussy, amazed that she'd fit Gonzales in there.

Savannah came back to the bad and reached out a hand. Brittany took it and followed Savannah back to the changing room.

Brittany looked at Savannah and opened her mouth to speak.

"Shhhhh", Savannah said. "Almost done."

She pulled Brittany to side room with a whirlpool bath.

"We need to make you presentable." Savannah said as she guided Brittany into the hot, relaxing water.

Savannah and Brittany washed. Then Savannah sat Brittany on the edge of the bath. "I also have to thank you for an outstanding job. Truly outstanding." Savannah sank to her knees and sunk her tongue into Brittany's vagina, gently massaging her delicate slit. She edged and licked and finally brought Brittany to a wonderful orgasm.

They relaxed for ten minutes in the calming pool and got out to get dressed.

Brittany was shushed again.

"Now. Get dressed. Now we go find out what this is about."

Brittany followed Savannah through the halls and up the elevator. At the end of the hall they came to a door. Savannah knocked. The door opened into a large office, conservatively decorated. There was a small meeting room table as well as a desk. She noticed the purse from this morning on the table. Three large windows let in the sunlight. Behind the dark desk sat Rocker.

He stood, smiled, and indicated a chair in front of the desk.

"Brittany. Welcome. Please have a seat. Thank you, Savannah, that is all for now."

Savannah closed the door behind her.

Rocker sat back down and adjusted his bow tie. He looked warmly at Brittany. "Well, Brittany. I must say. We were quite impressed. Quite impressed. Even Jennsen, who is always somewhat...hard to please...let's say, was very happy with you. And Savannah? Savannah. Well...I personally have never seen her reach such a state. I mean, I've seen her feign it, of course. She's very good at that. But today - you - yes, you really brought her to someplace special." Rocker shook his head appreciatively.

Brittany smiled. She had had a great time - maybe her best time - No, certainly her best time having sex...It had been very real. But what was this all about? "I enjoyed everything too...but..."

Rocker waived his hand and interrupted her. "Yes, yes - Sorry - Of course."

"Who we are? What we do? How you fit? Compensation? And all of that." He looked at her, nodding his head in agreement. "Of course. Well. Where to start? Who we are and what do we do."

"Kortzan is a privately held company. I am a shareholder but we have many shareholders - most you will never meet. Never. We offer various, highly confidential services to the business and government sectors. These services range from simple personnel accompaniments to more complicated, long-term projects."

"You're a fancy escort service..." stated Brittany.

Rocker tilted his head and squinted his eyes. "No. And yes. There are times when that is all that is requested. Most times, there is more to it. There is a second layer. Or a third. Or more."

Brittany opened her mouth but Rocker held up a finger and continued. "Let's say an entity wanted information. And this information was held by one person, call him Mark, the mark, perhaps." Rocker smiled at this. "It is possible that a chance meeting with a very attractive person..." Rocker nodded and indicated Brittany with an open palm. "...might leave our Mark in a compromising position. Movies and pictures might leave him...open to be...more generous with his information."

"Or perhaps, he might be removed by his superiors due to the potential...scandal? Can we say? And replaced by someone more likely to...assist our client." Rocker spread his arms, palms up, with this. So we are more than an escort service - much more. We assist in making changes. Actively assist."

"This is way we look for people with certain attributes. People who are capable of looking at these things with a...professional eye. Removed from the...'emotion'...of any given situation" Rocker made air quotes before saying "emotion". Our operatives need to be able to complete their missions without looking at something as 'right' or 'wrong'. Again, Rocker made the air quotes. "We...we at Kortzan do not question why. Others can ponder why. They can worry about who gets 'hurt" (air quotes). We offer solutions. We offer the how."

Rocker reclined a bit, crossed his hands calmly in front of him, and continued. "In the USA - which is our main territory...in the USA, we can be quite prudish. Sex, which I'm sure we all can agree is a wonderful and fantastic thing...Sex can be viewed as a very bad thing. We give it so many restrictions, you see."

"It can be dirty...It can be...gay. It can be extra-marital...there can be incest. Bestiality. Bondage. S&M." Rocker's expression darkened theatrically as he stated this, occasionally feigning shock.