Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Brittany. Sex is definitely part of our business. But most of the time, we view it as a perk. And why not? Great sex is...great sex. Even bad sex is... " Rocker tilted his head back and forth, trying to find the right words. "...well, still sex."

"So our clients come to us with issues, and they pay us to help resolve them. We have a separate branch which is highly, highly, avant-garde in regards to surveillance techniques - both electronic and live. For example, we know you created a folder in which you documented your visit to us."

Rocker pointed to a blank part of the wall behind him, and a view of her dropbox contents was shown. Brittany's eyes widened. Rocker smiled, waved his hand and the image faded.

"And we applaud you for this. It was a smart more on your part. But, as you can imagine by now, we've had our eye on you for quite some time.

Rocker sat up straight. "And I can see that we were right. You, my dear, you will it in very well here, at Kortzan. You will have success and will contribute to our success. I'm sure of it."

With this, Rocker slid a folder from his side of the desk to Brittany. "Please take a moment to read this. I'm afraid you will not be able to show it to an attorney. It will certainly never hold up in court, this is obvious. But, it will never show up in court. I will not ask you to sign it. If you agree, then we agree. We will set up the appropriate accounts, and make the appropriate deposits. You will have to get used to a more cash-based existence but, we have people to help with that and with taxes, and investments, and real estate, etc. All of that. It's all there."

"Our work pays well but it is hardly full time. You'll most likely be able to move on and finish law school - having a law degree would give us an excuse to justify your pay. We will issue you assignments from time to time, as you can see there, and there is project work...those may last for considerably longer periods. But those are voluntary."

"Project work?" Asked Brittany.

"Yes. Some of our operatives are asked to gain trust. Long term trust. This may require taking a job. Perhaps even a spouse..."

"Get married! I may have to get married?" Brittany's eyes widened.

"No. no. no. Brittany, dear. These are long term assignments that pay very, very well and, more importantly, offer other ...benefits. You may volunteer for them, and in doing so, you may even end up having to shift from long term to permanent. This is always the choice of the operative. Always. A spouse of an important person, often ends up as a permanent assignment. In any case, this is not in your future - at least not the foreseeable future." And Rocker smiled and indicated the folder. He pushed a button on the phone.

"Savannah, some lunch would be appropriate now, I believe."

Brittany read the documents in the folder. Lunch was brought in and she and Rocker moved to the meeting room table and ate in silence while she read.

As Brittany read the documents, quite frankly, she couldn't see a reason not to accept.

In the end, she would be having sex. Sex with men. Sex with women. Sex with groups. But sex, which of course, she loved. She would be secretly filmed most of these times. It was possible that the films would eventually reach the public. But this was unlikely as this was only possible in government operations and even in those cases, public release was never the endgame - just the leverage. And, who cares anyway? She wouldn't be scandalized.

Of course, along with the sex, she would be changing people's lives. Ruining people's lives many times, she realized. But the figures they promised her...both now and as she moved forward, were amazing. Crazy money.

Both very real things. Brittany closed the folder and looked at Rocker. "When do I start?"