Kosmo: Is Bigger Really Better?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't use your name and no one will know." Jill said feeling bad about having this man confess about his lack of manhood.

"How is Amy doing?" Tim asked. Amy was one of the few girls that he really liked.

"Good." Jill did not want to talk about Amy. "Can I ask you some personal questions?"

"You are not going to use my name right? Tim asked nervously.

"Yes. I promise."

"OK go ahead."

"How would you describe your sex life?" She asked trying not to get to the size of his penis just yet.

"Few and far between." He answered.

"Why is that? You are definitely a handsome man?

"Amy didn't tell you?"

"Not exactly."

"I guess you can say I'm a freak." Tim said looking down. "The relationships normally go very well until we.........you know.........get undressed."

"Can you be more specific?"

Tim got very quiet. "OK. It's the size of my penis that's the problem."

"You heard that from women?"

"No. They don't have to say it. It's quite obvious."

Jill was feeling really sorry for the handsome man. "I think the women would be pretty shallow to allow something like that to bother them." She felt a chemistry with this man that she had never felt with another man before. "Would you like to come over to my place?"

Tim had not expected the invitation. He was also feeling a warmth between them. "I think I would like that. I really don't have anything else going on."

Tim paid for the drinks and he followed her to her apartment.

"I'm not normally this forward with men." Jill smiled as she sat down on her sofa next to him.

"I'm glad you are with me." Tim said.

"You know I don't understand why you and Amy broke up." Jill said. She didn't think a smaller penis would be the make or break decision with her.

"It's been a problem with me since high school." Tim said sadly. His eyes moved down her nice compact body and tan thighs. He was surprised when her soft lips moved out to press against his.

"It won't be a problem with me." Jill whispered when her lips slid off of his. She knew there was only one way to prove to him that she won't run away when she sees him. "I want you to make love to me."

Tim pushed her back. "You don't have to do this."

"I'm doing it for me." She smiled. "Give me five minutes in the bedroom and then come in." She kissed him again and wiggled her ass as she strolled into her bedroom and closed the door.

Jill quickly moved into the bathroom and cleaned up as best as time allowed. Her body was sweating in anticipation of his handsome guy's body pressed up against hers. She would show him that size did not matter. She quickly stripped and jumped under the sheets and waited.

The lights were off when Tim cracked open the door and peeked inside. He saw Jill's head above the sheets smiling at him. He pulled the door close and quietly undressed in the dark.

Jill moved over to allow his body to glide under the sheets next to her. His lower body stayed back as he leaned forward to gently press his lips with hers. She realized he was ashamed of his penis and she didn't want to direct her attention to it. Her lips moved to his neck as she guided him onto his back.

Tim lay motionless while her hot lips and tongue explored his chest. Her mouth moved lower and lower until she approached his loins. It would only be a few inches more when she would rise up and gasp.

Jill took her time licking and kissing the man's hard abs. He had to be the most perfect man she had ever met except for his........ Her mouth moved lower over his navel and down to his waistline. She would take his small penis in her mouth and show him that it didn't matter. As her mouth moved a few more inches her check pressed against his tip. What? What was it doing up by his waistline? She pushed back and moved her hand over to touch his..........HOLY SHIT........HE WAS HUGE!

"It's so big." She blurted out in amazement. Her fingers moved down, down and down some more until it finally touched the base. It had to be over a foot long. "But Amy said.........." She stopped.

"I knew it." Tim said as he pulled away from her. "I know. It's too big."

"What?" Jill asked. "No. I........" She laughed. "I thought you were too small."

"I'm a freak." Tim said. "The boys in gym class used to call me Tiny Tim and laugh."

"Yes you are different that most men but not a freak." She said as her fingers again found his huge piece of meat. Her fingers explored every inch and her mouth engulfed his tip.

Tim was used to the woman shying away because he was so big but this woman was loving it. He closed his eyes as she did things to his shaft no one had ever done before. He thought she was only going to use her mouth and hands until she climbed over his hips and guided her damp pussy down to meet his meat.

"You sure?" Tim asked as her body opened up to allow him inside.

"OH YES. I'M VERY SURE!" Jill cried out as she sank her pussy down his rod. She was unsure if she could take it but her body managed with no real problems.

Jill's neighbors could hear her screams of fulfillment as she rode his pole. Tim held her body in place while her hips moved up and down his shaft. "FUCK ME TINY TIM!" She cried. He did.

*****

Blue found Jake in the garage with his best golfing friend Al when she got home. She and Al had flirted since their early days in college.

"Hey two of my favorite men." She said as she kissed them both lightly on their lips.

"Hey beautiful." Al said as his hand moved down to gently caress the top of her ass. It was something he had done for sometime now.

"I was telling Al about your article." Jake said seeing his wife's ass being squeezed.

"Really?" Blue asked. "So will you be one of my test cases?"

"I don't think so." Al said nervously.

Jake knew his pal was sweating bullets because he had seen his old college roommate naked and knew he was seriously lacking in penis size. "Go ahead and tell her if bigger is better." Jake laughed.

"Jake!" Blue said. "He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to."

"Yeah." Al said laughing.

"Why don't you stay for pizza? Blue said as she moved away and back into the house.

"Sure." Al said. He loved to be around Blue as much as possible. As she closed the door Al looked at his buddy. "It's not the size of the ship that counts it's the way it moves in the water or something like that."

"Keep thinking that pal." Jake laughed. "Let's get cleaned up for pizza."

After a whole pie and three beers each they were all feeling no pain. Jake knew Blue would love to see Al's penis and probably could use some data from him for her article. The question was how to get him naked in front of her.

"Hey remember when we used to play that truth or dare game in college?" He asked as they moved into the den.

"Yeah." Blue said. "That was fun."

"Let's do it." Jake said.

"The three of us?" Al asked. The beer had given him a good buzz.

"Sure." Blue said. "I can handle two men."

"I doubt it." Al bragged. "Who goes first."

"I will." Blue said while sitting in her jeans and tee shirt.

"Truth or dare Al?"

"Wait. I thought you were going first?" Al said.

"I am. I'm asking you." She laughed.

"Truth." Al answered.

Blue thought for a while. "What is your favorite sexual position?"

"That's easy. A sixty-nine has always been my favorite." He laughed.

That's because you have a little dick. Jake thought. Al turned to Jake.

"Truth or Dare?"

Jake wanted to get things going. "Dare."

"Take off Blue's shirt." Al dared.

"Hey. How come I pay for his dare?" Blue asked.

"A dare is a dare." Jake laughed as he reached over and pulled his wife's tee shirt up over her plentiful breasts. The black lace bra did little to hide her hardened nipples.

"OK if that's the way you two are going to play." Blue said smiling.

"Truth or dare Blue?" Jake asked.

"Truth." She laughed. She didn't want to strip so soon.

"Have you ever masturbated while imagining having sex with Al?"

"God. You two are ganging up on me." She said upset.

Al figured she would say no and when her answer was "yes" he smiled. "Truth or dare Al?" She asked.

"Dare." He said confidently. The time they played this game in college the two girls chickened out before they did anything bad.

"Take off your shirt." Blue commanded.

Al quickly stripped off his shirt. "Truth or Dare Jake."

"Dare." Jake said.

"Take off Blue's jeans." Al said wondering if she would allow it.

"Shit." Blue exclaimed. "This is not fair." She leaned back on the sofa to allow Jake to unsnap her jeans and to pull down her zipper. She looked at Al as her black matching panties came into view. Her hips rose to allow him to pull them down her quivering legs. She sat back wearing only her underwear. "Truth or dare Al?"

"Dare." Al said sweating. He wondered how long it would be before Blue quit the game.

Blue smiled. "Off with the pants."

Al gulped and looked at Jake who was smiling. Since Al normally wore briefs the secret of his tiny penis would soon be out. "You sure now?" He said hoping she would change her mind but all she did was smile.

"Come on buddy." Jake laughed.

Al tried to remain sitting as he slowly removed his pants. His prick was rock hard however it was only pushing out about three and ½ inches. He kicked the pants aside and tried folded his arms over his thighs to keep Blue from seeing him.

Blue took a big breath as his pants moved over his briefs. She had masturbated in the past while imagining Al between her legs and during her fantasy his prick was at least a foot long. She looked for the large bulge in his BVDs but it was not there. She glanced away to not show her disappointment.

"Truth or Dare Jake."

"Dare." Jake said again. As much as Al wanted to see Blue's nakedness he wanted to get some attention onto Jake.

"OK. Take off everything but your underwear."

"Sure." Jake said as he stood and quickly stripped. His six-inch hard-on seemed like a rocket with Al in the room. As he sat back down the moist tip of his prick push out the hole in his boxers. "Back in there." Jake laughed as he pushed it back in. Things were reaching a point of no return.

"Truth or Dare honey."

"Dare." Blue said.

Jake thought for a minute. "Sit on Al's lap for two minutes and wiggle your ass."

"What?" Al asked hoping he did not hear what Jake had said. "She doesn't have to do that."

"That's OK." Blue smiled as she stood and walked over to Al's chair. "I want to.' She pulled his arms off of his legs and peeked down at the small tent in his briefs just before her barely covered buttocks landed directly on his crotch. Her arms moved around his neck and her bra pushed into his neck and shoulder while she wiggled her silk covered ass cheeks on his saddle grip.

"Blue." He moaned as his hands moved over her bare thighs and lower back.

"What's wrong Al. Can't take it?" Blue teased feeling the hard tip pushing up against her ass crack. He definitely was small but very very hard.

Sensing his soon to be release of sperm Al pushed Blue up and off. "I think that's enough." He groaned. As much as he wanted relief he did not want to embarrass himself by climaxing in his briefs.

It was Blue's turn to ask Truth or Dare. She was happy when Al choose dare. It was time to put up or shut up. "Take off your underwear." She said firmly.

"I can't believe this game has gone this far." Al stuttered. He had talked a big lie especially in front of Blue and now she was calling his bluff. "We better call it off or it might screw up our friendship." He was moving back and forth in his seat waiting for Jake to jump in to help him. But Jake only smiled.

"I think it might help our friendship." Blue giggled as she watched her long time friend squirm in his seat.

Sweat poured down Al's face as he built up enough nerve to pull down his tight white underwear. "OK but you two can't chicken out when it's your turn." He said as he once again lifted his hips to push his briefs over his rigid penis and down to his ankles. He again kept his legs tightly together and folded his arm across his thigh to hide his small sausage.

"Wow." Jake laughed. He looked at Blue who was definitely turned on small penis or not. It was Jake's turn. "Truth or Dare?" Al asked.

"Dare." Jake smiled.

"Take off Blue's bra." Al dared.

"Again I pay for Jake's dare." She giggled. Right now she didn't care. She turned her body to allow her husband to release the snap. Jake pulled it from her shoulders and tossed it on the floor. Her rosy nipples stood at attention for Al's inspection.

"Truth or Dare honey?" Jake asked.

"Dare." Blue said looking at Al's lap.

"Give Al a hand job." Jake's voice cracked.

"Shit." Al muttered loud enough for both of them to hear it. "We better stop this game soon or.........." He stopped talking as he watched Blue stand in only her black thongs and walk towards him.

"Shhh." Blue giggled. "Sit back and enjoy it." She grabbed Al's wrist and lifted it off of his thigh. Resting at the top of his legs was his small mushroom circumcised head peeking out at her.

Al closed his eyes and let Blue push his body back in the chair and let her push his legs widely apart.

Blue looked at the small but well formed penis sticking straight outward at her. His pubic hair was so thick she could only see the crown. Her fingers moving up his thighs caused his body to shutter as his little man waited for her to touch it.

"Umm....what do we have here?" Blue giggled as her finger tips moved over the sticky tip. "You've been wanting me to do this for some time haven't you?" She asked as her fingers pushed down the thick forest of curly dark hair to curl around his hard-on. It was so small she could not put all of her fingers around it. She started to slowly jerk him off.

"Blue we should stop." Al groaned. He knew he would not last but a few more seconds.

"Why would we want to do that?" Blue laughed as her other hand cupped his tight sac and gently squeezed it.

"BECAUSE..........!" He cried out as his white fountain split his pleasure straight upward over her naked breasts.

Blue was shocked because as small as he was the load he emitted was the largest she had ever seen. His hips moved up and down as he fucked her fingers. "OHHH!" He groaned as he emptied his tubes.

Blue moved her wet fingers away and stood up looking down at the satisfied man. "I better clean up." She turned to walk to the bathroom.

"That was some game." Al smiled as he reached for his briefs.

"The game is not over." Blue said as she peeked back at him. Al dropped his briefs.

"You OK with this?" Al asked Jake who was sitting back smiling on the sofa. The huge tent in his boxers showed how excited he was.

"As long as Blue is so am I." He laughed. Blue walked back in. "Truth or Dare?" Al asked Jake. "Dare." He said. The game had turned into a DARE game only.

"Take off Blue's panties and touch her until she comes." Al said smiling. If he had to do it so did they.

"With pleasure." Jake said as he gripped her thongs and slid them easily under her ass. Blue opened her legs to show Al her golden pussy. Jake moved to the side so Al could watch his fingers pull apart her outer lips to show him her pink inside folds, her hard clit and her opened hole.

Blue watched Al as her husband fingered her. He took no mercy on her as he quickly rubbed across her clit and pulled the moisture up from deep inside of her honey pot. Blue wished it was Al touching her but knew the night was still young. She was ready to come and let both of them know it. "OH YES FINGER MY PUSSY!" She cried out.

Al sat back watching the unbelievable scene in front of him. His small prick again expanded to it fullest. He wondered if Blue would let him fuck her.

"I'M GOING TO COME!" She cried out as the fires shot up from deep within her. "NOW!" Jake's fingers flashed across her pleasure knob. Her body rose and suddenly fell.

Jake wiped off his hand on his boxers. "Truth or Dare." He directed at Blue who was still sitting back with her legs spread widely open.

"Truth. I need a rest." She laughed.

"Do you want Al to fuck you?" Jake asked with a grin.

Not even Blue was ready for that one. "Geez..." She looked at Jake and at their friend. She had to tell the truth. "Yes." She did not close her legs.

"Truth or dare Al?" Blue giggled.

Al knew what was coming. "Da........." He coughed. "Da....re."

"Come over here and fuck me." Blue said as she pushed Jake off the sofa next to her to lie on her back. She opened her legs again and looked over at Al.

This is too much. Al thought as he wobbled over to stand over her. His almost four inch pecker was ready. "You sure?" He asked both of them. They both smiled. "Yes."

Blue grabbed the small sofa pillow and pushed it up under her ass to allow him total penetration. Her hands moved up to pull his shoulders towards her as he lowered his body down onto and into hers. His eyes opened wide as his rock-hard prick pushed between her dripping lips. With one shove he was totally buried inside of her.

"That feels good." Blue said as she pulled his lips down to hers. "Fuck me." She whispered as her lips pulled away.

Having the hand job helped Al as he slowly and methodically fucked in and out of his buddy's wife. He knew Jake was watching and it just made it even better.

"I won't have to masturbate thinking of how it would be with you anymore." Blue whispered as her hands pulled him down hard against her pussy.

Jake had his own prick in his hand while he watched Al move his hips in a small circle. He could tell from Blue's body reaction and breathing that she was really enjoying it. His speed slowly increased until he was pounding her pussy quickly with his prick. Since it was so short the action against her clit was rapid. "OH FUCK!" Blue cried out. As good as Mark and Jake were she realized Al was even better. She now knew the answer. Bigger was not Better! She almost lost consciousness as she climaxed.

Al heard her climax and let go of his own. Again he expelled massive hot fluids but this time into her channel. The heat of the juices caused Blue to climax again. "OH SHIT!" She screamed in Joy.

Al pulled away from her and saw Jake jerking off. "Quick take over." He said as he pushed off of Blue's exploding body. Her eyes opened wide when Jake's hard-on slipped inside. "AGAIN!" She screamed as her husband's prick pistoned in and out. Her body exploded for the third time just before she blacked out.

Blue traveled through the darkness trying to find the door. Her hands reached out to find the doorknob. She found it and pulled the door open. She looked down at her naked body and stumbled down the hallway towards the voices in the distance.

Al and Jake sat watching an old showing of M.A.S.H while drinking beers. "Damn I'd like to get into that Hotlips just one time." Al laughed. They were only wearing their underwear.

"How long have I been out?" Blue said as she moved to sit between the two men on the sofa.

"About an hour." Jake replied.

"Did I dream it or did it really happen?" She grinned looking down at Al's small bulge.

"Must have been a dream right Al?" Jake laughed at his friend.

"Definitely a dream." Al laughed back. Suddenly Blue's fingers pull back on Al's briefs and she slid her fingers down around his little man. "A dream huh?"

"Definitely a wet dream." Al moaned as Blue's head dropped to slide her lips over his small pecker.

*****

The next morning Jill was waiting for Blue to tell her what she had found out. Bigger was definitely better. Tim had fucked her two more times last night and she had another date with him tonight. Her lower stomach was sore but it was worth it.

1...345678