Kowalski Gets Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

Janisi bit her lip, but nodded and turned away to the victim. Tim and Kathy carried on down the beach. Glancing out towards the surf as she heard a squeal of voices Kathy saw that the volleyball game had re-started, a little further South this time.

"Plenty of energy," said Tim, following Kathy's gaze.

Kathy nodded. "Same two Barbie clones. Don't know about the others." She moved on, pausing to let a young man pass in front of her to deposit some garbage in a can. Tim took her hand as they walked and they moved on South. As they passed the path, Kathy noted a wheel mounted dumpster in what appeared to be a purpose-cut clearing in the pines. Painted to match its surroundings, she hadn't noticed it when they had come onto the beach.

What drew her attention now was the grizzled man in work gloves and sneakers, discarding a garbage sack into the dumpster. He moved past them, heading North, having taken a fresh garbage sack from a roll under the dumpster.

"He must be emptying the garbage cans along the beach," Kathy said to Tim. "So many people here it's keeping him busy."

Tim grunted, his mind apparently on other things, like how he could persuade Kathy to go to bed with him, as he told her some time later. They moved on down to the South of the beach without seeing anything suspicious.

"Do you want to sit for a while or should we go straight back to the others? I dunno about you, but I'm hungry," Tim declared.

Kathy laughed. "Yeah, I guess you're right." It wasn't long before they were back with the others, who were just finishing their own lunch.

"Anything?" asked Rita.

Kathy made a face. "Someone was robbed near the North end of the beach. We told Karen to call it in, the woman wanted the police."

Jack nodded. "Okay, our turn. Come on, Rita." He held out his hand and hauled Gonzalez to her feet. Like Kathy, she had a beach bag and the two detectives headed off along the beach, hand in hand. Kathy watched them for a while and grinned when Jack's arm went round Rita's waist and she moved closer to him.

"Chow, Kowalski," Tim called, waving a chicken leg.

They ate in companionable silence, both of them with healthy appetites enhanced by the sea air. At last Kathy sat back. "I'm full!" she declared.

"Me, too," said Tim, discarding a last chicken bone. He gathered up the rubbish from their meal, stuffing it into the paper sack Kathy had brought the food in.

"I could use the john. I'll take the rubbish and drop it in one of the garbage cans," said Kathy. "You stay here."

"Okay." Tim leaned back against a convenient pine trunk.

Kathy strolled out onto the beach and headed towards the nearest garbage can. The two Barbies were in conversation with a young man and as Kathy passed them she recognised the guy who had been so tidy. She almost did the classic double-take when she realised that the young man had very similar features to the girls. Triplets? Possibly. Almost definitely brother and sisters.

The trio broke off their conversation as Kathy passed, returning bright, empty smiles at her greeting. She snorted to herself as she moved away. 'Up yours, too, kids'.

Karen Janisi came towards her, looking worried. "Another one, Kathy. I've called up to the office and they've called it in. A patrol car's on its way."

Kathy nodded absently. Something was tickling at the back of her mind. "Karen? The garbage cans? How often are they emptied, and where?"

"Usually twice a day, around two in the afternoon and just before dusk. We've found that's usually enough. People tend to spread out and they all get used pretty well evenly. Why?"

"Hang on. Around two, and dusk?"

"Yes."

"No other times?"

"Not usually."

"Where does the garbage go?"

"Did you spot the dumpster near the foot of the path?"

"Yes?"

"The garbage goes in there. One of the guys comes down in a four-wheel-drive at dusk and tows it up. He brings a fresh one down in exchange." Janisi looked exasperated. "What's this about, Kathy?"

"You didn't have anyone emptying the garbage cans earlier?"

"No." Janisi took Kathy's arm. "What is this all about?"

"Karen, I'm not sure how yet, but I think I know who and I think I know where the stolen property is! Have you seen Jack and Rita?"

"Five minutes ago. Along there." She pointed North.

"Karen, find them! Send them back, pronto. I'll put Tim in the picture." Kathy took Janisi's arm. "I'll tell you everything later. I promise. Jack and Rita? Please?"

Karen Janisi paused for a moment, biting her lip, then nodded and took off at a run. Kathy turned on her heel and began running back to Tim. And her bag. As she ran, she looked up the path. A tanned and grizzled figure was headed up the path carrying a garbage bag.

In their clearing Tim was startled by her precipitate arrival. "What's up?" he asked, alarmed.

"I think I know who and I think I know where the stolen goods have gone," she said, hurriedly retrieving her badge and gun from her bag. "When Jack and Rita get back, arrest the Barbie twins and their brother."

"Brother?" said Tim, bewildered.

"Yeah, he looks just like them. Very keen on depositing garbage, he is, remember?"

"Him?"

"Him. He's the thief, they're the distraction and I think it's daddy who has the stolen goods."

"What about you," Tim cried as Kathy turned on her heel.

"I have to get up to the top before the evidence disappears," yelled Kathy as she took off at a dead run up the path.

Her appearance startled the incoming sun worshippers of Hay Cove, for the sight of a naked woman brandishing a PD badge and a H&K 9mm automatic was not a familiar one to them. Breathing hard, Kathy dashed into the admin block.

"Police," she panted, showing her badge.

"That was quick, I've just now called," said the girl behind the desk, eyeing Kathy's nakedness in amazement.

Kathy shook her head. "Have you seen a guy come through, so high - " she held up her hand, " - about forty, half-bald? Probably carrying a garbage bag."

The girl pointed. "He just went out."

Kathy sprinted out the door, causing gasps of astonishment. A skinny, familiar figure was just nearing a battered Jeep. "Stop, police!" she yelled.

Startled, the figure half-turned, then tripped over a protruding tree-root. The bag flew from his hand. By the time he could regain his feet Kathy was beside him. "Hands on top of the car," she snarled. "Feet apart." Oh, shit, no handcuffs.

"What's the meaning of this," the figure asked indignantly. "You have no right to stop me."

Kathy glanced down. "No? So tell me, Mister?" she paused.

"Jenkins. Albert Jenkins."

"So tell me, Mr. Jenkins, are these watches and wallets all yours?" The sight of the spilled contents of the garbage bag eased the last little worry from her mind.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?"

She turned at the familiar voice. "Brennan! Lend me your 'cuffs, please.

"My handcuffs, Kowalski. What do you want my handcuffs for?"

"To cuff Jenkins, you big ape!"

"Now why would you want to cuff Mr. Jenkins? Let me guess. Petty theft again, Albert?"

"Go fuck yourself!" said Jenkins.

"Hands on top of the car," Kathy snapped.

There was something in Kathy's voice, for Jenkins obeyed hurriedly.

"Brennan? The 'cuffs, please?" Kathy dared a glance at the patrolman, to find him fighting to keep a straight face at the sight of his naked fellow officer. "You were called about a robbery, weren't you?" she said sweetly. "This is one of the robbers." Something made her turn. "And there are the rest of them."

"Nice work, Kowalski," said Captain Peterson some time later. He fought a grin, unsuccessfully. "I'm sorry, but I can't order Brennan not to say what he saw."

Kathy made a rueful face. "I guess I made an impression on my first undercover operation, Captain."

Peterson smiled at her. "That you did, lass. Jenkins' prints are all over the stolen goods. So are his son's. The girls are protesting innocence." He shook his head. "You've done all your paperwork so get yourself away now. You've got tomorrow free. I'll see you again on Wednesday." He paused, looking up at her. "Henderson has asked for you as his regular partner. He says you've got the brains to go with his brawn, and that you make a good team. You want it?"

"Yes, sir. I'd like that." Kathy was pleased that Henderson had asked for her.

"You've got it. See you Wednesday."

Henderson was waiting for her. "Dinner?"

Kathy nodded. "I hadn't forgotten, Partner. I'll cook it. After..."

"After?"

"Tim, I've been out among naked people all day, out in the fresh air and sunshine. I've seen pricks of all sizes and shapes, from soft to half-hard. I've seen tits of all shapes and sizes..."

"None as nice as yours!"

"Thanks." Kathy grinned. "Frankly, I'm as horny as hell. What I need is some friendly, no strings, fuck-buddy-style hot and sweaty copulation. I'll supply the pussy if you supply the prick. Deal?"

"Deal," said Tim Henderson in a tone of deep satisfaction.

To those of you who have read this far, my thanks, and I hope you enjoyed my little tale. Feedback is welcome and as this is a competition entry, please vote, too.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12