Kowalski

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers

"No! In me, please. Cum inside me!"

He did. He yelled out involuntarily: the pleasure was enormous, much more so than when he jacked himself off, and it felt as though he were spraying a huge amount of semen deep into her. Indeed, his load began to leak out of her and onto the towel beneath them. He came and yelled and came some more, finally dropping, exhausted, on top of her.

"Mmmm," she said. "That was pretty damned good for your first time. I can't wait to teach you more."

"There's more?"

She giggled. "Much more." She rolled over to face him, and his still-erect cock slipped out of her. She hugged him to her and held him there.

"Helen?"

"Mmm?"

"Why are you here? Why have you done all of this to me, for me? What's going to happen to me now? Who... what are you?"

She held him as she explained.

"I'm human, just like you. But I'm the next major evolution of human beings... just like you, now."

Mark gaped at her.

"Long ago, a change occurred and some of us were born with higher-than-normal mental function and physical perfection. Eventually we learned that we could read minds and control the perceptions of others to a certain extent. We can also control our bodies and our metabolisms, again to a certain extent."

"So that's how you made me..."

"Taller, stronger, smarter. Able to control your mind and the minds of others. Able to control your body's processes. You'll age very slowly and be resistant to all diseases that affect the humans around you. And once you harness the power, you'll be able to do for any normal human what I've done for you."

"Where are all of you? I mean, the other 'evolved' people?"

"I can't tell you that, Mark. Not yet."

Mark shrugged. "Fair enough. So tell me why you've done this for me, evolved me."

"Because your fellow humans are poised to kill each other off. Wars, terrorism, poverty, starvation, pollution... We see it coming within the next 50 years. We can't allow that to happen. More of us are evolving every day, and in any case we wouldn't allow the unevolved to destroy themselves. They are... like children to us."

"That still doesn't tell me why you 'evolved' me."

She stared into his eyes. "Your world needs a leader, Mark. Someone who is smart, empathetic, humble, ruthless if need be. Someone who knows what is happening and can shape the course of peoples' thoughts, and the course of world events. Someone who will be around long enough to prevent disaster."

"What? You mean me?"

"I mean you, Mark."

"I'm a fucking high school student!"

She held his shoulders and forced him to look into her eyes.

"We're at the beginning of this, Mark. The very beginning. It will start with your education and training."

"You mean college?"

She laughed. "College will be trifling for you. You can finish it as quickly as you wish – simply test out of any course they allow you to. No, I mean your REAL training. Which I will deliver. As your teacher."

"When will that happen?"

"All of the time. I'm your girlfriend now, Mark. At least as far as the rest of the world is concerned. We'll be together as much as you wish us to be – I can live with you if you want."

"My mother would never allow that."

Helen just looked at him.

"Oh, yeah, I guess she would at that." He thought it over. "What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't handle your training, or the weight of what you want me to do?"

"Trust me."

Mark thought some more.

"Okay, let's go home."

************

When Mark and Helen stepped nude into the hallway after a refreshing shower that washed away the results of the most satisfying run that Mark had ever experienced, his mother was standing there waiting for them.

"Mark Kowalski! Why are you naked? Who is this woman?"

"This is my girlfriend, Helen. We were just... showering."

"Yes, I heard you 'just showering.'" She put her hands on her hips, expecting him to be chagrined, but he merely stared back at her. As the standoff continued, she seemed to notice the changes in his body for the first time.

"Oh, my god, look at you!! What has happened to you?"

I've been working out, Mom. I guess you haven't noticed."

"You are taller!"

"Growth spurt."

She walked up to him and felt his arm muscles, then ran her hand over his chest and down his chiseled abs. Despite his efforts to the contrary, his cock rose to its full length, thickness, and hardness.

"Jesus Christ, what has happened to your cock? And your pubic hair?" Her hand automatically reached out to feel him, but she managed to stop herself.

"What is going on, Mark? What is happening?"

"It's okay, Mrs. Kowalski." Helen touched the 'older' woman's arm and mentally reached out to touch her mind.

"Don't hurt her," she felt Mark plead.

"I would never," she thought. "I'm not going to change her, I'm only going to soothe her."

"What's happening?" Mark's mother repeated.

"Well, what's happening right now is that Mark and I are retiring to our room to make love again," Helen said.

Mark's mother merely nodded.

"Would you like to watch?"

After a long pause, Mrs. Kowalski looked down at the floor and whispered, "Yes."

chunks
chunks
4,082 Followers
12