Kris Becomes A Toy Ch. 3

Story Info
Husband and wife continue their wicked ways.
3.1k words
4.31
125k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the second afternoon of their vacation threesome. Kris and Jim are naked in bed, playing with each other as Cesar, also naked, smokes and watches.

Jim licks the shaved mound then moves up, his tongue leaving a wet trail across her belly. He bites softly Kris' nipples as his hand presses against her mound, his fingers caressing her clit. Kris moans and opens her legs wider as she looks at Cesar, whose face is surrounded by a cloudy haze of blue smoke.

Oh, my God, Kris thinks, I'm so hot. This is incredible. My husband is playing with my cunt while Cesar watches. Why isn't he joining us? What does he have planned? Oh, yeah, Jim's fingers feel so good...These last couple of days have been incredible...I feel so free, so wild, willing to enjoy sex without inhibitions... Oh, this is dirty and depraved and so good, so exciting. Will Cesar fuck my face again? Will he stick that fat cock in my mouth once more? Oh, Oh, yes, Jim, roll that tongue against my clit, lick my pussy well. Jim 's cock is so hard in my hand. He has really enjoyed himself seeing me get fucked by a man and a woman...a woman. I'd never thought I'd eat a woman's cunt, but I did...yes I did. I buried my face in a woman's cunt...Oh. Yes... I'm ready to do anything, fuck anybody anywhere anytime I'm told.

"Is her cunt ready?" Cesar asks, between puffs.

"Sure. Do you want to fuck her now?" Jim responds.

"Not yet. Let her be ready some more. Why don't you rub some ice on those nipples, Jim...and you toy, I want you to convince us."

"Of what?" she asks, gasping in her desire, anticipating the sexual feeding of her senses.

"Well," Cesar answers, "You must convince us to fuck you, both of us. Ever try that?"

"No," she answers and feels the ice cube rubbing the nipples, making them hard, the wet, cold tip of ice rubbing the areola, her body contracting, her desire mounting...

"Good. A new sensation that we will all enjoy; are you ready?"

"Oh, yes," Kris answers as she strokes Jim's hard cock, "Oh, I am so ready...come..."

"No. I don't think so."

"Please, fuck me. Please, please fuck me. Use me like a toy...play with me."

"You'll have to do better than that. Stop playing with her cunt, Jim. Let's see how convincing she can be."

"Oh, no, please don't stop. No...please do it to me."

"You want it?"

"Yes," she is almost whimpering with desire, her nipples moist with melted ice, her mound soaked in her own juices. Kris feels feverish, almost in a trance. Over a half-hour of intense foreplay with her husband have totally overwhelmed her senses. She is hungry for raw pleasure. She also understands this is a game, Cesar is teasing her and being tough because she wants it that way, she enjoys it immensely.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, fuck me, yes, yes, now...please fuck my mouth, my cunt, my ass..."

"You like it up the ass?"

"I...well," she stammers, "sometimes."

"Go on."

Her eyes are glazed over with lust. She can feel her heart thumping in her chest and she smells the scent of her own body, her passion escaping from every pore. She decides to seduce, to convince them to defile her, use her, abuse her and fulfill her senses, her newly found hunger for wanton, raw sex. They will take her and use her but she will be pleasured beyond fulfillment.

Kris licks her lips and pouts at Cesar.

"You haven't fucked my ass yet, Cesar. Want to fuck my ass?"

"I'm the one asking questions. You'd like it if I fucked your ass wouldn't you?"

"Yes...Yes, please stick that hairy fat cock in my rear...rape my behind, fuck my ass. Oh, please daddy stick your cock up my ass...fuck me, baby. I'm your toy, your whore...please do me. I'll swallow your cum...anything, but fuck me.."

"Not convincing enough," Cesar says, "but good enough for a reward."

Jim's fingers begin caressing her cunt once more. Cesar strokes his beard as Kris moans and begs once more.

"Oh, yeah...Oh, God, I am so hot...please I want both of you to fuck me. Please stick your cock anywhere you want but fuck me now...I...I'm going out of my mind. I lick you...I'll... swallow your cum, take it up the ass and do anything you want...Oh, daddy please fuck my ass. I'll squeeze my butt when you shoot inside or you can cum in my mouth...I'll swallow it, but please do me now. Please, baby, fuck me till I pass out."

"What else?"

"Play games with me. Want me to be a cheerleader and you can be the football coach and fuck my face? Or would you rather play the uncle and I'll be the cock-sucking slut of a niece?"

"Interesting. What else?"

"I want you both to fuck me," she says in her best seduction voice, "I want both cocks at once. Pick a hole, boys, but fuck me soon...I am so wet. Don't ignore me. Use me and fuck me and make me suck your cock..."

"Sounds convincing. What do you want your slut wife to do, Jim?" Cesar asks.

"I want Kris to take my cock up her cunt."

"You heard your husband," Cesar commands, "Climb on him and stick his dick up your cunt."

She is astride her husband quickly, her cunt opening, the head of his cock sliding into the folds of flesh. She moans in delight and presses her mound against him, taking his full length in.

"Open her up for me, Jim."

She feels Jim's hands, like two hard claws on her ass cheeks, prying her half-moons open, exposing her rosebud ass to the man who now stands at the foot of the bed. The position of her body and her husband holding her ass cheeks open for another man makes her very wet. She wants Cesar to penetrate her ass to fuck her rosebud hole until he fills her insides with all the heat from his body.

"Fuck her slow, Jim," Cesar says, "and she does have quite a cute little asshole. Don't you feel kind of exposed?"

"Yes..." she answers, gasping as Jim's cock slides back and forth building up a tempo.

"It excites you?"

"Yes..."

"Tell me about it...convince me to enter your ass."

"Oh, Oh. Listen, I'm...going crazy. Please, fuck me. I...it excites me."

"What?"

"It excites me... to have Jim open my ass so you can fuck me...I want to feel both cocks in me...please fuck my ass, please...Oh, please, I'll do anything, but fuck me now..."

Cesar lubricates his meat with beach lotion and places the cock head against the rosebud hole, the tip teasing her without penetrating. Jim is ramming his dick into her with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, God," she begs, "will you just fuck me? Come on, baby, my ass is yours...Fuck it hard...Please, daddy, baby, sugar, please fuck me...OH, GOD, YES!"

He enters her and she feels both cocks inside her, feels her body jerk in an orgasm that makes her wail, moan a whimper of acceptance.

"You like two cocks in you, my dear wife?"

"Yes...Oh, Jim. Can you feel his cock inside me?"

"Yes," he says, "Yes."

"Your wife has a sweet ass, Jim," Cesar says as he moves his hips, pushing his meat into the stretched anal opening, "Yes sir, it's a good ass to fuck. Turn your face towards me Kris, so your husband can see you tongue my mouth while I fuck your ass."

They are kissing and fucking, all three moving together in a fluid motion of flesh entering flesh, accepting, grunting, moaning, fucking and enjoying the sensation of an orgasm building as they cling together, bumping hips.

All three come almost together, filling Kris with a double load. She screams as she comes, as she feels her insides soaked by the cocks of two men, their seed filling her with liquid warmth. She collapses across her husband who is drenched in sweat, breathing hard in the afterglow of a tremendous orgasm. Cesar's fat cock pops out of her ass and he sits in bed next to them, breathing unevenly.

"Did...you like it my little toy?" he asks, patting her cum streaked ass.

"Oh... that... was great," she answers, "I am ready to... pass out."

"No," Cesar says, "let's take a shower together and go out on the town."

Three hours later as they sit on wooden chairs on the terrace of the hotel overlooking the ocean, sipping Margaritas and rum cokes, Cesar looks at Kris seriously.

"What's the kinkiest, wildest thing you have ever done?" he asks.

"You should know. You have been present."

Cesar smiles.

"Besides the last couple of days."

"Oh, well...before I was married, with a former high school boyfriend named Chris."

"Steady boyfriend?"

"In a way. We had little in common except we both fucked very well together. The last time I saw him we screwed like animals and I went home somewhat sticky to find Jim waiting for me on the front porch. Jim was thinking of proposing to me and he did later, but he was horny and we made out and he went down on me. I never told him that Chris' cock had been there just an hour or two before his tongue."

"Did you figure it out, Jim?"

"I had my suspicions."

"What about you?" she asks Cesar, "What's your kinkiest experience?"

"Ask me in about three hours," he answers smiling, "are you ready for our next destination?"

"Which is?" she asks.

"To a special game room in a hotel nearby," he answers, "where one can play great games."

Kris gulps her drink. She is already warm with sexual desires enhanced by Caribbean rum. Two days of constantly crossing taboo lines, of piling together flesh on flesh, never saying no, accepting, obeying have opened up her concealed hunger for raw pleasure. The men are using her but she is also a user, feeding her ego and desires as they have fucked her and will do so again.

The hotel is off Washington Avenue, built in the days of the art deco rage. The carpet in the hallway is worn, but the hallway hides the pleasure oriented large suite on the fourth floor. The ceiling has glass panels and the suite is decorated with love chairs, a private steam room, a bar, stereo system and a huge bed. The room smells of scents and perfume.

A muscular black man dressed in jeans and a beach shirt opens the door.

"This is Pedro," Cesar says, "He is a ball player. He played in the majors."

"For whom?" Jim asks, interested.

"The Pirates. I had two seasons as a third baseman. That was fifteen years ago." I also played in Japan for two seasons and I had nine years in the minors."

"Still play?"

"I'm a personal trainer now. I do some private coaching ball stuff for high school kids with rich daddies but mostly I just make yuppies sweat."

The three men stop talking and look at Kris. She is dressed with a halter top that show of her breasts and nipples hardened by the cool air conditioning. Her wrap around denim miniskirt shows off her thighs.

"The first thing we are going to do," Cesar says is Kris, Jim and I go in that room, undress and we go into the sauna, which will be running at a level light enough to make us break a sweat without dehydrating. Once we are finished in the steam room Pedro will give Kris a memorable massage. Let's go, my toy."

The steam room has comfortable wood benches. Kris is sandwiched between the two men, feeling lightheaded from three strong drinks. Both are touching her, feeling her up, talking to her, asking her questions that bring memories that make her wet.

"Ever give oral sex in public?"

"Yes," she answers as she opens her legs to probing fingers, "I sucked off a boyfriend as he drove a car down the highway and truckers looked down on us."

"Did you like it?"

"I tried to move my head when I knew we were being seen but he pushed me down. He was driving with one hand and guiding my head with the other hand and he came in my mouth."

She is warm now, her body glistening with a thin sheen, slick. She reaches for both cocks, caressing them, feeling the hard tubes of meat in her grasp.

"You ready for something special?"

"I am your toy. I am ready to perform."

"Good," he says, laughing," Let Jim stretch out here and you two can start using your tongues on each other."

The wooden bench is wide enough for Jim to stretch out and for Kris to straddle him, lowering her cunt upon her husband's face, then bending forward and swallowing the thick meat with gusto.

Kris licks the familiar cock, tracing the cock head with the tip of her tongue, licking the slick underside. Jim buries her face in her cunt, his wet tongue licking the clit, the folds of flesh and the outer mound. His hands play with her ass while she caresses his hard dick.

She is enjoying herself with wanton delight, anticipating Cesar's next move. For a minute or so he watches them as they please each other. Slowly he moves behind Kris, his thighs pressing against her legs.

"Guide my cock into your wife's cunt," Kris is astounded as she hears Cesar's command.

Jim continues to lick her cunt as he guides the meat into her, the cock sliding past his face, the hairy testicles draping across his forehead. Jim continues to lick the wet pussy even as the cock enters his wife, pumping back and forth into the moaning woman. Jim can feel the scent of both as he licks her clit, occasionally tonguing the slick underside of Cesar's cock.

Kris is sucking cock like a starving whore while both men attack her cunt. She feels the steam of the room envelop her body as drops of sweat drip on wood and she feels the tongue and cock driving her crazy. She glances down between her legs and sees Jim's face half-covered by Cesar's testicles.

I can't believe this, she thinks. This is outrageous. Jim is licking us both at the same time, I can feel his tongue curling around Cesar's cock. Is Jim enjoying licking Cesar's meat while I am being fucked? Oh...yes...oh, this feels so good...so fucking good. Jim must be really enjoying this for his cock is hard as steel.

Jim buries his tongue in her cunt, fighting for space against the intruding cock. Kris is going wild feeling a tongue and a cock swirling inside her pussy. Her mouth is wrapped around Jim's dick and she hears her husband grunt before he explodes in her mouth and she takes him, swallowing. She pushes her cunt back into them, taking the thick cock deeper, as her husband's tongue follows the movement of her grinding hips. She comes, screaming, jerking and whimpering as Cesar unloads into her cunt, a rope of cream marking Jim's face below.

They lay in a heap as Jim's tongue continues to lap her dripping cunt. "Oh, my God," she moans, "I don't think I can move."

"You have to," Cesar answers, "Pedro is waiting. Go. He will wash you." Kris stands, staggering weakly. She can barely walk. The men walk behind her as she opens the door. Kris walks on wobbling legs towards a wide marble shower. Pedro appears naked in front of her and she stops, gasping in awe at the sausage cock that swings between his legs.

"Oh...my God," she mumbles, "Oh...my God."

Pedro grabs her, guiding her towards the shower. She shivers as the water hits her body, making her come out of her weary stupor. She shivers, opens her eyes wide as the black man soaps her cunt, her ass, her tits. She feels his monster cock rubbing against her thigh. Surprised at her own daring she reaches out, grasping his thickness as Cesar and Jim look at her through the clear glass shower door.

"You like it?" Pedro asks, "If you soap me real good, I'll fuck you right here."

Kris lathers his cock, the white soap contrasting with the chocolate flesh. He is touching her, feeling her up as Cesar and Jim watch. Pedro smiles, pushes her back and Kris feels the cold marble press against her ass and shoulders. His lathered cock rubs against her shaved mound and Kris moans opens her legs and the big tube of flesh enters her, filling her totally.

She screams in surprise as the black man presses her against the marble wall, his cock sliding deep into her and she contracts her cunt muscles, squeezing his meat. He grins and grinds his hips, thrusting hard and she buckles and grips his arms as he lifts her off the floor.

She is impaled, pressed between the man and the marble shower wall, her feet three inches off the floor as Pedro slams into her, pounding his monster cock, licking her face.

Oh, my God, she thinks, he's got a dick like a telephone pole. He's stretching me so wide it hurts. Oh, God...

"You like my cock puta?" he says, "You like your husband seeing you get fucked?"

"Yes," she moans in between gasping fits, "Oh...yes...I.. love that big, thick cock and Jim...loves seeing me get fucked."

"And what else?"

"I love all of it...I like Jim... to look...Oh, God...it's so...deeep...Look, Jim...look how this man...fucks me...I have never...never a cock...this big...Oh. God."

"Yeah," she hears Cesar's voice, "looks like your wife is getting fucked."

"She sure is," Jim answers, "and she looks great."

"Oh...Jim, I'm ...going to cum...Oh. Fuck me...ram it into my cunt...Oh, God you are as big as a horse...Oh, yes...OOOH...Yes!!...Fuck me!! Oh, God, what a monster cock...I'm coming...OOOOOHHHHH!!... Fuck me!!... OOOOOHHH!!"

"Ready for me, Kris?" Pedro asks, "Ready now?"

"I'm cumming...Ooohhh, please do it."

Pedro's hips press hard. The hard cock inside her is throbbing, pumping heat into her and as she is feeling the jolts of her own orgasm the monster unleashes his load. Kris stretches her pinned body, her body rhythm matching the black man. Her legs encircle the black thighs and she impales her body down to the hilt of his cock as he holds her. Their bodies curl together, their combined orgasm applauded by the husband and the lover.

Kris collapses on the shower floor, the water jet soaking her well fucked flesh. She looks up at the three men and smiles weakly.

"This is better than Disneyland," she says, "This is better than banging Mickey and fucking Pluto."