Krissy Ch. 2

Story Info
Krissy and her friends tease.
1k words
4.45
79.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls left the room, chattering amongst themselves. Paige sat down on the bed next to me, leaning over me, looking into my eyes. She was wearing a pair of red silk running shorts and a tight white tank top. Slowly she traced her finger down my chest, squealing with delight as I squirmed at her touch. By the time she reached my stomach, I could feel myself growing very hard. She drug her fingers through my public hair, her nails gently scratching the skin underneath.

"Mmmmmm," she said, quickly changing position, crawling over me to find a spot between my legs. She traced her fingers along my inner thighs, watching my cock respond. "I love seeing a guy get hard, such a beautiful sight." She looked up and asked playfully in a little girl voice, "You're going to stay nice and hard for me right?"

I blushed deeply, turning my head, not answering. She giggled. "Oh this *is* going to be fun," she said as she bent down, raising his hips in the air, pressing her head down near my crotch. She leaned down and shook her head, her bushy brown hair cascading over my cock. She laughed as she drew her head back, her beautiful soft hair gradually tracing over my stiffening cock.

I moaned softly, arching my back as she repeated it. Next she pulled herself up and flopped down beside me, her head on my chest. She started talking to me as she traced her fingertip along the underside of my cock.

"You are such a delightful plaything, David. I like seeing you nice and hard for me. I thing guys should always be hard like this, don't you?" Waiting for my answer, she seductively sucked on her finger, before tracing her warm, wet fingertip along the underside of my cock, stopping to swirl it around just below the head.

I let out a gasp as she touched the most sensitive spot on my cock, resulting in a round of giggles from her.

"Please Paige," I said softly, "it is starting to hurt."

"Awwww, poor baby," she teased, "Is Davy's widdle cock getting aww achy?" She continued twirling her fingertip along the head. Now she was looking up at me, watching my responses, gauging the effect of each touch.

I responded by twisting and bucking my hips, trying to get more contact, but with each attempt she simply pulled her hand away, waiting for me to stop before she continued teasing.

"Now hold still, David," she insisted. "If you aren't going to be good, I'll have to punish you. You don't want that do you?" Her eyes were beautiful deep pools, staring into me. I shook my head, blushing I responded, "No, please Paige. Don't punish me." I closed my eyes, unable to continue looking into hers, choking on the words she wanted me to say.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "Doesn't it feel good?" She had taken her hand, raised it to her mouth and licked her palm before wrapping it around my swollen cock. Her hand tightened around me, before very slowly slipping up along its length, almost as if she were squeezing it out of her hand. The sensations shot through every inch of my cock, causing me to buck and squirm, whimpering involuntarily.

"Pleeeeeeease Paige," I begged.

She bit her lip and smiled at me, a playful smile as she slowly shook her head No, wrapping her hand around me again, this time holding it still, not moving it, but squeezing, slowly, but firmly, almost pumping it. My whimpers turned to groans, and then desperate pleading as he hand slowly began to move, higher and higher, grabbing tighter and tighter. I became lost in her, seeing how incredibly beautiful she was, how much she was loving what she was doing to me.

The feeling started to build, deep inside me, my stomach tightened and then a wave started in my legs and my stomach, almost like an internal vibration, slowly moving toward my crotch, twisting and building, getting closer and closer and then, suddenly, her hand was gone. I tugged frantically at my bonds, trying to get free, my cock twitching and bouncing just on the verge of cumming. I tried twisting and turning, trying to find anything to brush against me. Just the smallest sensation was all I needed.

And there Paige was, looking so sexy, sucking on her finger. Tracing it over he lips.

I looked at her, my eyes wide. "Please, please, I need to finish."

She stopped sucking her finger and simply shook her head, smiling, clearly having a wonderful time at my expense.

As I twisted and writhed, trying to free myself in complete frustration, she sat back and clapped excitedly, looking so adorable as if she just won the lottery. She was giggling and laughing at my predicament, especially pleased at how hard I continued to be.

"Just loosen one of these," I pleaded.

She shook her head again. "Against the rules," she said matter of factly.

She sta back down between my legs and leaned forward. I braced for the sensation of her hair falling over me again, but instead just felt a rush of hot, moist air. I looked down to see her lips parted, her mouth poised to swallow my cock, but her lips not touching. Instead, my cock was just surrounded and enveloped in her hot breath. As I moaned, she pulled away.

"You are *sooooo* responsive," she said, smiling in approval. "I like you this way." She cocked her head, "If I *did* untie you, what would you do?" she asked.

In that state, it was impossible to respond, other then by begging her to do just that, "Yes, god, untie me, please, anything, I'll do anything."

She smiled and laughed. "Now *that* I'd like to see. But like I said. Against the rules."

There was a knock on the door and Krissy peered inside. "Time's up."

Paige pouted, "So soon?" Krissy nodded. "Was he a good boy?" I blushed listening to them talk about me.

"Oh yes," Paige responded. "Very good!" The smiled at each other before collapsing into afit of giggles. Krissy took Paige by the hand and helped her up. Before leaving she stepped over next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun," she whispered in my ear before leaving, hand in hand with Krissy.