Krissy Joins the Team

Story Info
Her roommate, and a "pet", convince her to try lesbianism.
7.3k words
3.98
65.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

What a dream! Naked, flat on her back, edge of the bed, her legs spread and up on the shoulders of a well-muscled and tanned torso as the young buck rode her from orgasm to orgasm, his hard tool filling her completely! Krissy knew it for the dream that it was, it had reoccurred many times and was a favorite of hers, but she was just as excited by it anyway! It was a good way to wake up, all excited and wet and horny!

However, this time, something was different. As Krissy started to awaken, something just did not feel correct. She felt awkward, but there was something else. Her arms and legs did not seem to cooperate. More, she was cold.

"Wha-what happened to the covers? Oh, DAMN. Ahm, yeah, wake up, pull the covers. Yeah, find the covers, pull them over yourself, Kay."

Then as consciousness more earnestly overtook her, she realized the worse half of the situation. She had a pounding headache.

"Oh God, do I hurt! Damn! And on my birthday! Damn it, damn it, damn it!"

She could tell that it was developing into a migraine. She kept her eyes tightly closed, both for fear that the morning light would heighten the pain in her head and for the dim and distant hope that she could fall back into slumber and sleep this one off a little.

"Ah! Funny, don't remember drinking that much last night. But, this is a horrible one."

Her mouth was dry, with an ugly taste to it. "Toothbrush, must brush my teeth..."

Her throat hurt as well. "...and gargle..."

In her half-awake stupor she knew that her jaw hurt, although the oddness of that did not register. Hell, come to think of it, her entire face hurt.

"No use, there isn't a chance of sleeping through this one. And that wonderful dream is gone."

Well, she WAS still horny. She thought to herself, "Kay, maybe just maybe, you will have to rub one off in the shower this morning. That is, if this damned headache would subside some..."

Before she opened her eyes, before she moved, Krissy tried to think back to the night before. Although it had been a Friday night, she did not remember drinking too much. That was not altogether uncommon. She was past the age when you drank your week away in a club every weekend, even in this college town. Wait, she could only recall having the one glass of wine with her roommate, Carly. They had even had that at home, here, in the apartment. And, as she recalled, the taste of that wine was rather bad. It has been one that Carly had said that she would like. Carly had picked it out. It must have been way too loaded with alcohol. "I must remember to look at the bottle later. And that is the last time that C buys the wine..."

They had been celebrating what Carly had called part of her research coming to fruition, one that she remembered Carly saying that she, Krissy, would end up loving as well. When Carly had said that, and even less now, Krissy could not imagine what she had meant by it at all. Not surprising, she now thought, "Car, geesh, what a strange duck, that one!"

Carly was a post-graduate assistant at the university, as was Krissy. But, while Krissy's field of study was literature, specializing in medieval love sonnets, Carly did research on antiquities, her specialty being ancient Greece. Well, her interest encompassed the entire Aegean area and culture would be the way that Carly would always describe it.

Carly had been doing excavations on the Island of Sappho, of all places, the previous summer, and had gotten back from there only a month or so ago, well-tanned, no blemishes on her face or arms or legs and surprisingly longer limbed than Krissy had remembered her to be before her trip. Carly had been transformed into a lean leggy type of frame. That just went to show, as Krissy though, what a summer in the Aegean can do for you, post-graduate work or no post-graduate work.

Plus, not that Krissy liked to admit to it, but on top of her new long and lanky body, Carly was much more endowed, breast-wise, when she got back than before she left. Car was sporting at least a C-cup, maybe more! And Krissy KNEW that Carly hadn't been beyond a B-Cup before she took off for that summer's digs, they used to occasionally share bras, and Kris would have swum in a C-cup, still would! Maybe it was the constant exercise in the sun that a research dig can be. At any rate, Krissy was somehow a little jealous, what she wouldn't do for an eye-turning pair like those. It might just have gotten her a little companionship from one of the profs or one of her fellow researchers. Heck, maybe she could have turned the head of one or two of those hormone crazed undergrads once in a while, taken a young buck for a horizontal ride now and then.

Yes, it HAD to be the exercise at a dig in the sun all summer!

"I get to go to Merry Old England and rummage around dusty libraries, coughing at the mustiness and the cobwebs, for my research; discuss old and decrepit tomes with even older and even more decrepit men. Carly gets to spend time on a Mediterranean beach! She probably spent much of her time, even when doing the field work, in a skimpy bikini, driving the local men and her collegiate male coworkers bananas with lust."

"Oh, wait... Yeah, that is what I would be doing if I had been there, letting them leer at my golden tanned exposed skin, getting them, and myself, all hot and bothered. And, I would have enjoyed the rewards, the benefits as it were, of that teasing, every evening and with the pick of the litter. But that wasn't Carly's brand of fun. I don't know what it is about her, but I keep forgetting that she bats for the other team!"

Krissy and Carly had been roommates since they both entered their respective post graduate studies programs, at the same time, here at the university, a little over a year back. They were both the same age, 26, their birthdays within a month of each other (actually, Krissy's 27th birthday, as mentioned, was this very day, while Carly's, also as mentioned, would be less than a month from now). They had both asked for assistance in finding a roommate from the graduate affairs organization on campus, and had been introduced to each other and had signed a leasing agreement in very short order. Only afterward did they wonder if they were compatible. Luckily for them, they had hit it off right away. They both were fairly similar physically, well that is to say, back then before Carly came home looking as if she had been stretched and had become unexpectedly though not unbecomingly buxom. Heck, at times in the past, they had even shared clothes, even (as mentioned) bras, they both then being proud B-cups on what had been lean five foot five inch frames. The only real difference was that Carly was a blonde, worn in a pixie cut, while Krissy was shoulder length auburn, which she usually tied back in a ponytail. Both were well versed in and very much interested in pursuing their respective areas of study. They found that they could talk with each other, both on their studies and on their friends and families and on current affairs in the world, for hours without boring each other. Yet, they both instinctively knew, as only those interested in post-graduate work are, when there was quiet time for study and research. Yes, the two of them fit together well. They focused on their collegiate endeavors, yet still always managed to have fun together. Even when Krissy discovered that Carly was a lesbian, Carly having made a pass at her one evening, Krissy did not feel awkward. They had developed a friendship, and thence developed an understanding that the friendship, although close, was all that would ever be there between them. Krissy liked the boys, occasionally had a short term affair (while more than occasionally wishing for more of the same), occasionally bringing a lover over for the night or weekend; Carly did similarly with the gals. All was understood. All such activities was low level, besides, each had their studies, which came first for both of them.

At any rate, Krissy was just starting to attempt to rise from her migraine prison when she heard Carly humming as she came into the apartment. Carly was sounding way too happy while in the front room, and she further sounded as if she was coming toward Krissy's bedroom, merrily humming away.

Krissy turned to face the door in order to give a scowling look at her soon to be intruder. When she did, for the first time, she realized why her arms and legs did not seem to follow her directions. They were tied to the four corners of her bedpost. She was spread-eagle. More so, as she struggled against her bindings, she further realized that she was completely naked, exposed. Confused! Had she been molested? Raped? She became frantic! Why was she like this? Then, in an instant, she wondered if the intruder that had done this was still there? Was Carly about to be assaulted as well? She had to warn Carly to run! An attempt to scream, both with fear and with rage and as a warning, was stifled when she realized that her mouth had been stuffed with a ball gag.

Carly entered the room. Although Krissy did not see them at first, she was carrying two small blue tinted cubical shaped containers, each about 4 inches on a side, each with a top handle, top air holes, and a side latch holding one hinged lid on each box in place.

Carly stopped, tilted her head slightly to the side, and slightly disappointedly saw Kris awake. "Oh, hi, sleepyhead! Dang, I was hoping to get back before you woke up! Oh well, sorry!"

Smiling, still humming, Carly almost bounced across the floor toward Kris. She plopped down on the side of Krissy's bed, next to Krissy's nude, spread-eagled body. The fact that Krissy had awoken certainly put a delay into Carly's plans for the day, but nonetheless, it was probably a good thing. This way, she could explain, Krissy would know upfront, what a wonderful thing that Carly was going to do for her. She could be aware and thank her going into the event instead of merely being grateful afterward, when it is irreversible.

In that short span of time, Krissy had gone from confusion to fear to rage and back a myriad of times, all the time becoming more and more fully awake, her hands almost rhythmically clenching then loosening and her expression moving from hatred to shock and back again, her arms and legs repeatedly attempting to pull from and break from the bonds that bound them, as she did so.

"Soooooo, why are you tied up? Why are you nude? Why am I so happy? And, I bet what you really want to know is when I am going to let you go, hunh? By the way, I brought you some gifts! Happy Birthday, roomie!" Carly was talking in a sing-song tone and rhythm, as she did so she held up the two containers where Krissy could see them. Carly smiled a sweet but oh so mischievous smile, looking directly at Krissy, as she talked. She placed the two containers on the bed between Krissy's splayed thighs.

"Well, silly, let me explain! Jeepers-Creepers, have I got a story to tell you! Love it, love it, love it!"

Carly began to hum merrily again as she scanned the four bindings of Krissy's arms and legs as well as those bindings' ties to the bedframe, fetters that she had personally placed on Krissy after she had drugged her the night before. As she did so, she interrupted herself for an instant, "can't be too careful! I want to make sure that you are safe until everything is completed!"

Krissy had finally decided that rage was the correct response. If this was some joke, then it had gone too far. If this was some sordid attempt by a desperate Carly to either weirdly entice her or to forcefully compel her into a lesbian session, then Carly was sorely mistaken of the outcome. Krissy, with the strength of a caged animal, fought valiantly and violently against her restraints. Her skin flushed to a crimson as blood carried internal heat outward as a reaction to her fight or flight decision. She thrashed about as wildly as her manacles would let her, which, aside from her head and neck, was nowhere near enough.

Carly looked down at her captive in surprise. "Kris, darling, please, you will hurt yourself! Stop it! Stop it! Please!"

Krissy screamed muffled profanity through the ball gag, but to no avail, they came out as muted and unintelligibly grunted sounds.

For a moment out of her happy emotional state, even slightly cautious, but only due to concern and care for her captive charge, helplessly and enticingly splayed there before her, Carly as calmly as possible attempted to ease Krissy's emotional state. "Look, Kris, calm down, let me tell you a tale!"

Krissy, breathing hard, continued to fight against the restraints, yelling muffled expletive after muffled expletive into her muzzle for another several minutes before, exhausted, she fell silent. Except for her heaving chest, attempting to catch the body up on its now depleted oxygen supply, she stopped moving as well.

Carly watched the rapid rise and fall of Krissy's beautiful but by now sweat covered breast, riding atop of her heaving rips and lungs. Half calmly, half lustfully, Carly scanned Krissy's body from jiggling mounds of flesh down to spread thighs and exposed glory of femininity, all soon to be hers for the asking, enticed by the eroticism of the scene. How she had yearned for this since she found that her roommate didn't enjoy the favorites of other women. How she had dreamed of teaching Krissy those pleasures...

"You may have me now, dear sweet innocent roomie, but you have to let me up eventually. And, when you do, you have never seen my wrath," thought Krissy as she stared daggers at her captor. Caught up somewhat from her oxygen depletion caused by the previous cycle of manic thrashing, she launched into another new round, just as ferocious as the last.

Through it all, Carly remained calm, but, at the same time, concerned about the safety of Kris. "Look, Kay, please stop fighting the restraints. You will not break free of them. And, I promise, as soon as possible, I will let you up and liberate you of them. Until then, and afterward as well, you will not be hurt, except maybe by pulling a muscle or tendon, ON YOUR OWN, trying to fight this. I repeat, you will not be hurt. Do you understand? In fact, you are going to love this! You will be so happy! I will not hurt you, I will protect you. I promise! OKAY?"

Krissy was calming, still filled with hate and rage, but calming nonetheless, both from exhaustion and from realization of the futility of further attempted resistance. She stared Carly in the eyes, trying to convey her hatred at the situation and at Carly.

Carly calmly, caringly, contemplatively gazed back.

"Calm, Kay. Okay?" It was a plea.

Carly reached down and caressed Krissy's cheek, thinking a soothing touch would bring Krissy fully down. Instead, the implied affection, in this situation, threw Krissy back into another frenzy.

Her frustration was showing, "Fine! I will just sit here and watch and not talk until you are finally spent. I guess that there is no way to get through otherwise!"

God! Why was Krissy being this way on such a wonderful morning! Carly sat amazed. And, to think that, afterward, Krissy would be so happy with her and what she had done for her and why.

Minutes past. Krissy fumed. Carly gazed. Krissy struggled. Carly calmly sat. Krissy issued muted curses directed at her oppressor. Carly merrily hummed to herself while nonchalantly kicking a leg a few inches up and back, biding time. Time drew to a crawl, both for Krissy, in her blind wrath at the situation, and for Carly, in her impatient amazement at Krissy's reaction.

Finally, calm.

Carly leaned a little forward toward Krissy's face. "K, are you going to be calm? You WILL want to hear what I am going to tell you!"

Krissy, breathing hard but her wrath spent, nodded her head.

"Good! I knew that you would come around! My best roomie ever!" Carly bubbled with joy! She wanted to bend further over and hug Kris, but was a little worried that doing so would set Kris off on another jag.

Carly leaned back up straight and then turned and reached down and picked up the two blue containers that she had brought. Holding them where Krissy could see them.

"Aren't you at least somewhat interested in what I have in these?" Carly, regaining the impish smile that she had when she first walked back from her research office this morning, nearly skipping all the way; she looked from the containers to Krissy's face.

Krissy, humoring Carly in an assumption that doing so would bring this episode to a close that much sooner looked at the boxes. They were made of slightly opaque blue Plexiglas held together with silicone gel. Nothing special, she had seen such in several of the labs across campus. In these two, now, she could see a small amount of liquid jostling about as Carly held them. In each, more, there was a shadow of something in the liquid as well.

"These are for you! They are your birthday present, well, that is, what is INSIDE each of the boxes, silly me. And, they are going to change your life!" Carly was almost giggling with glee!

"Here, let me open them and show you what's inside!" Carly set the containers on the bed across Krissy's body from where she herself sat. She leaned across Krissy as she did so, bringing her own smooth torso into contact with Krissy's naked frame. Warm abdominal skin on warm abdominal skin. Momentary eroticism to Carly, momentary discomfort for Krissy.

Carly's doing so brought Krissy a moment of reality in this bizarre situation. She looked, as best that she could down to the contact. Carly was in a light pink bare midriff sleeveless halter top, the nipples of her recently expanded and currently otherwise unencumbered breast outlined through the thin material, exhibiting her own excitement in the situation. Lower, Carly had on a pair of pink shorty shorts, allowing a tanned naked thigh that now pressed against Krissy's warm ribs added to the skin to skin caressing. Krissy could see that Carly was even wearing her pink tennis shoes. Carly was akin to pink. She once confided in Krissy that she felt it reflected on her lesbian nature. Krissy thought her weird at the time. But, somehow, this situation, nude, tied asunder in front of her, and that today, Carly was dressed entirely in that cerise shade, made Krissy wonder. Was Carly attempting to do something permanent? She HAD said that Krissy would be so thankful afterward!

Carly had opened both containers. She then reached a hand into each and pulled up two nearly flat and phlegmy slugs, each a blushing pink with red spots, each between two and three inches long, one from each container. "Aren't you two so cute? Oh, yes, you are! Oh, yes, you ARE!"

Carly head them up to Krissy's gaze.

Krissy's stomach involuntarily churned. She was horrified! She almost gagged, if not for the ball-gag already present, she would have.

Not realizing, or at a minimum momentarily not caring, Carly brought the two back closer to her own face, smiling broadly, giving them the attention that she had been giving to Krissy. Krissy's eyes nearly rolled back in her head with disgust and contempt.

"Kay, I want to introduce you to two fine examples of the Sapphic Island Sea Slug! They live in shallow tidal pools around the Island of Sappho. Aren't they just adorable?" Carly looked up from the attention she had been paying the disgusting objects in her hands, smiling at Krissy. She turned her body to once again bring the hands holding the creatures closer to Krissy's face, just inches away. Slime and sea water dripped from them, through Carly's fingers onto Krissy's exposed flesh.

Revulsion! Krissy very quickly had an urge to vomit. She fought valiantly to control herself. Trying to figure a way out from this disturbing situation, this disgusting situation, she had to close her eyes and believe that this was all not real, that those THINGS were not real, not so close to her.

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers