Krissy Takes A Holiday In The East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers

Krissy was the first to speak. 'Sara, we saw you and Julia too – that looked equally as hot. Why don't you show your Aunt your own technique as I think she is about ready to try again?'

Sara looked at her Aunt's dark pussy, so different from her own and that of Julia, herself now urging Sara forward. Krissy stood and faced Sara. She wasn't going to pass up the chance to at least hold this exquisite brunette. She held Sara's face and kissed her full on, hands roaming across her body and a finger inserting itself into a soaking and readily open hole. Julia starred at the scene, her lover kissing her latest conquest, the older woman fixated on the kiss lying on the bed beginning to finger her own gaping hole, trying to regain some feeling in it.

Sara then showed her confident side. 'Aunt, it looks like you like to be dominated and to be honest, I like the thought of fucking an older woman like you who will do whatever I demand.' And with that she descended on Maggie's pussy. She had seen the fisting take place and was intrigued to see the result close up. 'I'm going to call you Maggie from now on, not Aunt, and I'm going to take a share of that soaking pussy in front of me'. With that she began to force her fingers into Maggie and rasp her tongue across the clit above.

Krissy and Julia kissed as lovers and slid down to join in. It would be some night that followed. Maggie was fucked and sucked, made to bring each of them to orgasm after orgasm and used in every conceivable way by the three younger women, who in turn enjoyed each other as well.

The combinations were endless, the sex fabulous -what a holiday it was for all of them.

c7racer
c7racer
97 Followers
12