Krissy's First Good Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers

With that I was underneath again, pillow placed in the small of my back. "I'm going to fuck you now, I just have to be inside you" he whispered. With that he slid into me so gently, but firmly and without stopping. It was easy with the wetness, but I was tight too after four orgasms. This made me catch my breath, but as his pelvis hit my clit, and I now realised why he pillow had been placed there, pleasure overtook any thought of discomfort.

We were kissing passionately again and at the same time he was simply rocking slightly in and out, all the time his pelvis rubbing my clit. The pleasure mounted quickly and soon I was cumming again grabbing and holding him so close as I did.

Yet still he had not cum. I chose the next position, with me riding him. His hands played with my tits at first, but as I fell forward, so one of his hands sought out my ass. A finger trailed down towards my puckered virgin entrance and began to gently push and rub the hole, well lubricated as it was by my own fluids. Normally I would have bolted at this point, but I knew people used anal play in their lovemaking and trusted him to only give me pleasure. I eased and found that the finger added to the dirtiness, the forbidden nature of what we were doing, and so allowed the exploration to continue.

In my mind I pictured a second cock entering my rear. I had seen porn with this in and was intrigued to feel what it was like being taken in this way. After an initial discomfort I was pleased to find that an inch or two of finger was a stimulating sensation, when combined with the cock in my pussy. It clearly was for him as well and I could feel the intensity of his thrusting increase.

He needed release, I could feel it. I was totally at his mercy now. I was turned onto my front, my ass pointing up thanks to the pillow now under my stomach. He took my pussy again, this time from behind, and for the first time with hard aggressive strokes, faster and faster until he exploded inside me, collapsing as he did so onto my back. We kissed again, even now in our satisfaction.

It would not be our last time that night. By the time morning had come, we had fucked in many more positions. He had given me orgasm after orgasm with fingers, tongue and cock. He had cum in my mouth and across my breasts. It was truly incredible sex. I could never go back to second rate fucking again.

Although we said we would only do it this one time, temptation got the better of us both and we fucked on several more occasions until I went to university. He introduced me to anal sex and exposed me to many of the possibilities that I would not fully explore for more than a decade myself.

He is still with his wife, and our secret remains just that. I see him when I visit my folks and there is always a knowing wink in the greeting. Perhaps one day soon I might show him my repertoire of tricks. He is still young enough to stand it I think...

c7racer
c7racer
98 Followers
12