Krista's Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Making love is supposed to be a team effort," I said, speaking gently, watching this beautiful, naked, young girl, as she moved up the bed to kiss me on the mouth.

"Let's take one for the team, then" Krista chuckled, as she climbed on top of me, and then sat back, squatting over my hard cock. "So, I just climb on?" she asked, looking at me as though she really needed to know that.

"That's it," I said.

"One more thing," Krista said, as though her mind was working on something. She sat back down beside my cock, and said, "Just for the fun of it, there's one 'take charge' thing I want you to do." She looked down at my cock.

"What's that?" I asked, curious about where she was going.

"I've never gone down on a guy, and I want to try it, but what I want you to do, is use your best cranky old sergeant voice, and say, 'Krista, suck my cock!' Say it like it's an order."

The sound of Krista's girlish voice, trying to sound like a cranky old sergeant was so funny, I burst out laughing, and so did Krista. "Krista!" I said, my voice sounding more croaky with laughter than stentorian, "Suck my cock!"

We both started laughing again, and Krista said, "This is not how I pictured that in my head," but she leant down, and tried to go down on me. Even though I was only watching her, and I had not said anything further, she said, "Stop makin' me laugh. I can't get my lips around it." Once she got over her giggles, Krista leaned down, and gently placed her lips on the shiny head of my hard cock. She had a look of concentration on her face, as she took about two inches into her pretty little mouth, and she bobbed her head a few times, rubbing the tip of my cock with her tongue. Her soft, warm mouth certainly felt fantastic on my cock, but she was no expert at giving head. Even so, it was enough to make me flinch a couple of times, and she took her mouth away, and looked at me. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"It was great for a beginner," I said, encouragingly.

"It's kind of exciting, having it in my mouth," she said, and makes me want it in my pussy even more," she said, smiling at me in surprise, "I could feel myself getting wetter." She moved up, to rest her head on my chest, as I lay on my back, and with our faces close, Krista said, "I could get to like that. You and I are gonna have to spend some time practising this oral sex thing." She sat back, like she was before, ready to squat over my cock, and she said, "Now, where was I?"

Krista took my hard cock in her right hand, and gently lowered herself, guiding the head to her pussy, and as I felt my cock touching the warm, wet, slippery opening, she took a quick little breath through her mouth, and lowered herself a little. Her pussy was snug, but she was also very wet, and as I watched about half of my tool going inside her, I felt the walls embracing me. She lifted a little, and the movement of her tight pussy on my cock made me flinch with pleasure, and Krista smiled at me, saying, "I must be doing something right."

"You're going great," I said, and Krista eased back down, taking more of my cock inside this time. She lifted again, bringing another flinch from me, and she said, "I could have gone all the way down then, but I just wanted to tease you." Her smile was wickedly sweet.

She eased back down, and the feeling of my cock right inside her, with her slick, slippery pussy walls hugging me, was almost breathtaking. Now that my cock was buried up inside her, Krista lay on top of me, kissing my mouth, and beginning to stroke her pelvis gently, as she got used to the feelings herself. She took a breath, and said, "Hold me," as I placed my arms around her, and she started to move a little faster, swallowing, and saying, "I've never done it this way, but it feels incredible."

"If you're on top, you can be in control," I said, taking a shuddering breath myself, "It'll push on your clit and, you'll probably be able to come," I added, hearing the strain in my own voice. Krista and I had barely started fucking, but her pussy was so snug, so wet, that every movement she made was ecstasy for me, and I had to resist the urge to grip her buttocks, and just start thrusting into her until I satisfied myself.

Krista started to thrust a little faster, in short strokes, and she said, "Ohh! I can feel that! I can feel that!" She shuffled a little, pushing her pelvis closer into mine, and started thrusting again, now taking me further inside herself, and she began to thrust faster, deeper, now moving her pussy along almost the full length of my unyielding cock. The pleasure was mounting in me, but I fought the urge to finish myself off inside her lovely body, and I put my hands on her firm buttocks, feeling them clench with every thrust.

"It's getting better," Krista said, her face suddenly serious, her eyes starting to focus in the distance, her thrusting becoming faster, as I met her every movement with a tilt of my own pelvis. "You were right," she said, "I think I'm gonna come! I think I'm gonna come!"

Her body began to shudder, as her thrusting became a little more erratic, and she lifted her head, with a look on her face as though she was about to cry, and she cried out, "Ohh, so good! Too good! Ohh,God!! That's good!!" as I felt her pussy walls clamping around my cock. Krista closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, as a spasm wracked her whole body, and I realised I could not hold back any longer myself. My own climax burst inside me, in a wave of ecstasy that consumed my entire soul for a few precious seconds, as I felt myself coming hard inside Krista's pulsing pussy. Spurt after spurt, wave after wave, my orgasm was truly amazing, and from whatever place I went for those few moments, I realised I hadn't come like this for years.

As reality returned, and the final twinges of sweetness faded, I found that Krista was lying with her head on my chest, breathing hard, and I could feel the beating of her heart. My arms were around her shoulders, hugging her to me, and I could feel the film of sweat on her naked body. My softening cock was still held inside her, and she lifted her head to look at me, and she said, "That was gorgeous!" She moved to kiss me, open-mouthed and offering me some tongue, and her kiss was like a sweet little postscript to the hot sex we had just had.

"Are you okay? I asked.

"When I stop tingling, I'll let you know," she said, and added, "That was awesome!"

"I'll second that," I said, "That was just amazing."

"Really?" Krista asked, lifting her head to look at me, as though she wasn't sure if I was just saying that to make her feel good, "You mean that was special for you, too?"

"That was more than special, Krista," I said, "That was fantastic." I took a breath, and swallowed so I could continue and I added, "It isn't always like that. It's always good, but not always that good. You were great." I knew I was gushing, but I couldn't help myself.

"Wewere great," Krista answered, "That was a team effort." She climbed off me, and lay down on my left, in my double bed, and I held her to myself, as we lay there. We talked quietly for a while, and she told me her instincts were right, and I did know how to treat a lady, but as we spoke, I realised I had crossed a line that couldn't be uncrossed. I decided to worry about that later, because after all, that was tomorrow, and this was now.

That night, Krista had come to my little house, dressed as a make-believe witch, but her magic turned out to be very real. It was as though she had cast a spell over me, and I realised that, whatever the consequences, I would never be the same again.