Kristen and Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls set some fun rules and go shopping.
2.2k words
4.54
40.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Kristen woke up when the morning sun streamed into the bedroom. She was a little disoriented when she saw Kelly sleeping next to her. The moment passed as she thought back on the previous evening. While she started out shocked and embarrassed, Kelly's enthusiasm and obvious attraction soon dispelled her fears.

She looked at Kelly's quietly sleeping form. Her small breasts and slim figure were in perfect proportion to Kristen's. Both were a little over 5'5" and on the slender side. Neither needed a bra, wearing them mainly for decorum, than actual support. Kelly had curly auburn hair, that fell past her shoulders, while Kristen's was so dark it was nearly black. Kristen's olive complexion was in stark contrast to Kelly's fairer skin.

She reached over and gently stroked a nipple, smiling a little as it crinkled into a small brown nub. Kelly opened her eyes, smiled, and said "Hi lover" in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning sleepy head." She leaned down to kiss her.

"No! God, I probably have dragon breath right now!" Kelly said, giggling.

"Okay then." Kristen replied, and leaned down and took a nipple in her mouth. She gave it a small nip. "That's to make sure you're awake."

"Ow! Is that how it's going to be?" Kelly said with a laugh.

In a few seconds they were wrestling. Kelly eventually ended on top, pinning her down as they both laughed. Kelly got off her, and said "I'd love to kiss you, I just want to get cleaned up first."

"How about some company?" Kristen replied.

They both stood over the sink, brushing their teeth. Kelly finished and turned on the shower. "How about now?" she said.

Kristen embraced her, and gave her a long slow kiss, sending sparks shooting all the way to her toes. "Oh man... Why didn't we do this earlier?" She asked.

"Because you're a prude." Kelly replied and stuck out her tongue.

"Not any more." Kristen said, and hungrily kissed her again.

They both climbed in the shower stall, which was easily big enough for both of them. In no time, they were exploring each others bodies. Kristen leaned forward with her elbows on the wall, and Kelly soaped first her back, and then her ass. Her hands slid into the crack, working around to work Kristen's pierced clit. With the her left hand, she stroked Kristen's puckered asshole, then slipped a soapy finger in. Kristen gasped and started to protest, but soon began to enjoy it as Kelly slowly worked the finger in and out. Soon it was two fingers and a deeper penetration. She began to moan as the dual action began to take it's effect. Soon she came, clamping down with her sphincter muscles on Kelly's fingers.

"That was good. I guess I'm no longer a virgin." She laughed.

"First time? How did you like it?" Kelly said, slightly worried.

"As I said, it was good, just unexpected."

She turned and stroked Kelly's face. "As I said, I'm breaking out of a rut. If I don't like it, I'll tell you." She kissed Kelly. "Thank you."

As they were toweling off, Kelly said "I have a thought."

"Yeah?"

"It's the weekend, and we're having a ton of fun. I think we should set some simple rules for the weekend."

"Rules? That doesn't sound fun at all." Kristen said doubtfully.

"Oh no, I think you'll like these rules." Kelly replied confidently. "First, no clothes in the apartment. I like looking at you. Second, if we have to go out, no underwear. Third, I get to have my way with you wherever I want. Same with you. See? Not all that bad."

"Well, the no underwear thing is a pretty big step, but I guess I can go with your rules." Kristen replied.

"I have another idea. Mouths and hands are great, but we're seriously lacking in the toy department." Kelly said.

"Yeah, we should do something about that."

They sat down at Kristen's computer, and searched for a local adult store. "This one's supposedly geared towards women and it's not too hard to find." Kristen said, pointing out a local store called Eve's Boutique.

"Let's get dressed and get going then!" Kelly said. "Wear something sexy." She grinned.

They both got ready to go out, fixing their hair and makeup, and choosing outfits for the day. Kristen put on a khaki mini-skirt that sat low on her hips, and a short, tight yellow tank top. As she looked in the mirror, she could clearly see her pierced nipples poking through the thin material. She'd never worn it without a bra, and she was a little nervous. The top came to just above her bellybutton, leaving a wide strip of firm stomach exposed. The skirt was short - if she wasn't careful sitting, she'd show everything. Liking what she saw, she slipped on a pair of high heeled sandals and went to the living room to wait for Kelly.

Kelly appears a few minutes later, wearing a short, spaghetti strap sun-dress. The thin material fit fairly loosely across her breasts with a low-cut neckline. With the morning sun streaming in the window, you could clearly make her lithe silhouette through it.

"Well, I can tell you're not wearing a bra, but let's do a panty check here." Kelly said as she lifted the front of her dress.

"Trusting, aren't you?" Kristen laughed as she pulled up her skirt.

Kelly came close with a smile and gave Kristen's hood piercing a small tug. "Just enforcing the rules." She replied with a wink. She turned and bent over to pick up her purse. The back of her sun-dress rose, exposing most of her ass.

"We are so getting arrested for indecent exposure today!" Kristen laughed.

"That top is so thin, I can see goosebumps through it!" Kelly retorted as they left the apartment.

Kristen felt very self-conscious. She'd never been quite so exposed before. Sure, she'd worn this outfit before, but this was the first time she'd gone commando. It was amazing how something as simple as a thong and a bra made such a difference to her. She turned to Kelly, watching her walk happily along, with one strap slipping from her shoulder. It was going to take effort, but she was going to have that confidence.

When they got to the car, Kristen figured something else out. There was no way to get into the vehicle without exposing herself. She decided to go with it. If starlets could do it with the cameras flashing, she could manage with only her friend there.

As she sat behind the wheel, she noticed how far her skirt rode up. Kelly noticed as well, reaching over and giving her pussy a quick tickle. "Nice!" Kelly said, and "encouraged" her dress to ride up as well.

"Yep, we're getting arrested!" Kristen said and backed out of the parking space.

"Want to grab lunch before we go there? I'm starving." Kelly said.

Kristen hesitated - this was going to be her first time in public like this. An adult store was one thing, it was almost expected, a restaurant though, that was going to be a big deal. "Sure..." she said with some trepidation.

A short while later, she pulled into a chain restaurant, and they headed to the door. "Get a booth, I'm still feeling a bit chicken about this." Kristen said.

"Aww..." Kelly replied with mock disappointment.

The hostess led them to a booth, although not as secluded as she hoped. As the hostess walked away, she found out that getting into a booth was as exposing as getting into her car. The older man sitting with his wife also noticed, and tried very hard to appear casual. As soon as she was in the booth, she clamped her knees together. "I think he saw up my skirt!" She hissed at Kelly.

"Who?" Kelly said, looking around.

"Stop looking around! He's going to notice.!"

"Come on, that's the whole point!" Kelly laughed.

While they were looking over the menus, their waiter arrived. "Hi I'm Tom, I'll be serving you today. Can I get you a drink or an appetizer?"

Kelly leaned forward, letting the front of her sun-dress part a bit. "Hi Tom, a Diet Coke with Lime, please." She said with a smile. Tom tried vainly to tear his eyes away from Kelly's pert breasts, only to find himself staring at Kristen's pierced nipples fighting their way through her tank-top.

"Same for me, Tom." Kristen said. She felt a thrill at how flustered they'd managed to make their poor waiter. She sat back in her seat, which had the effect of making her breasts even more prominent.

Tom cleared his throat and said "Okay then, be right back."

Kelly said "Better choose quickly, I bet Tom breaks land speed records serving us today."

Kristen laughed, relaxing. She no longer kept her knees together in a death-clamp, but began to enjoy herself. Kelly rummaged in her purse, and a few seconds later, Kristen saw a flash under the table. Kelly produced her cellphone and gave a mew of disappointment. "Damn, missed the shot. Spread your legs some more." She said.

"What?!" Kristen exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Memorializing our first adventure!" She replied, holding up her phone and taking another picture. "Come on, relax and spread 'em baby!"

Looking around, Kristen realized nobody was directly paying attention to them, so she sighed, and spread her legs. Another flash, and Kelly expressed satisfaction. She held out the camera, and showed Kristen the clear shot up her skirt, steel ring shining.

"Well two can play that game!" Kristen said, reaching for her phone. She said "Let's see some skin!" Kelly looked around, and slipped a spaghetti strap from her shoulder, exposing a breast. Kristen pretended to take her time, then took a picture. "Do the other one too!" She said softly. Kelly looked again, and slipped off the other strap, leaving her topless.

Kristen took another picture, and glanced around. Behind Kelly's back, Tom was coming towards their table with drinks on a tray. "Quick! Tom's coming!". Kelly turned her head, and quickly adjusted her dress. Tom arrived and set down their drinks. They placed their order, wondering why it was taking Tom so long to get it right. When he left, Kelly looked down and noticed that both of their phones were still on, face up on the table, and displaying the pictures they'd taken.

"He's going to be jerking off before his shift is over, guaranteed!" Kristen said.

"Yep. Getting caught is all part of the fun!" Kelly replied.

"You seem to be an expert at this, how long have you been going around exposing yourself?" Kristen asked.

"I was pretty flirty in school, but I figured out that it got me off when I graduated from high school. There was a party at a local lake, and after a few drinks, everyone decided to go skinny dipping. Getting naked in front of a bunch people really got me off. After that, I pretty much used any opportunity I could to 'accidentally' show some skin."

"I guess I was more prudish than that. It didn't even occur to me until yesterday that this could be a turn-on." Kristen replied.

"It's good harmless fun. If you're careful at choosing your audience, then you'll easily brighten somebody's day, end get your rocks off at the same time." Kelly said.

"Well, I'm having fun so far. I'm so glad I found you." Kristen replied in a serious voice.

"Me too. I just regret we didn't figure it out sooner. We've wasted months."

"Well, let's make up for it." Kristen said cheerfully.

They made small-talk until Tom arrived with their salads. Kristen decided to go with a wicked idea, and knocked her fork off the table. "Oh! Tom, could you get that?"

"Sure, Miss." Tom replied, crouching down.

Kristen looked Kelly in the eye and grinned. Both of the turned towards Tom, and spread their legs.

"Having trouble finding the fork, Tom?" Kelly said. "I think I see it over here."

Tom was looking back and forth, the fork forgotten. With two smooth pussies a couple of feet from his face, he didn't know where to look first. After an unseemly amount of time, both girls closed their legs, just to get him back on track. He found the fork and stood up. "I'll bring you a clean one, Miss, you don't want to use this."

"Sure, Tom." Kristen said with an innocent expression. "Take your time."

As Tom went in search of a fork, Kelly leaned forward and whispered "That's the spirit. How did that make you feel."

"If I touched my clit right now, I think I'd come all over the restaurant." She whispered back.

When Tom returned with the fork, she gently touched his hand, and said "Thank you." He stuttered a reply and reluctantly left them to their meal.

They finished their meal and asked for the check. Tom came back with their change, and said "Thanks for coming in. PLEASE come back any time!" He said.

"Thanks Tom, it was our pleasure. Really." Kelly said with a smile, quickly cutting off any attempt at asking them out by standing up, and grabbing her purse. Kristen did the same and they strolled out the restaurant, hand in hand. They stopped at the entrance, and after making sure Tom was looking, Kelly gave Kristen a passionate kiss.

Grabbing Kristen's arm, she leaned in and said "I think we made his whole year."

"Hell, we made his whole DECADE." Kristen replied.

They drove off in search of the store, and Tom headed to the Men's Room for a little relief.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers