Kristen and Kelly Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls visit an adult store and make a new friend.
2.9k words
4.52
34k
27
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Kristen and Kelly pulled into the parking lot of Eve's Boutique. The store was housed in what used to be a big electronics store.

"It's bigger than I thought it would be." Kristen said.

"Let's hope so!" Kelly said with a laugh.

They opened the tinted doors, and stepped into the well-lit store. Most of the center was filled with row upon row of dvds. One section was filled with costumes, lingerie, and and other clothing. The walls were filled with every variety of adult toy imaginable, for both men and women. By the cash register, there was a glass case filled with what appeared to be blown glass dildos and a very comprehensive display of lubricants.

Surprisingly, there was only one staff member in sight, a petite young woman, with long black hair with bangs done up in braided pigtails. She was very pretty, wearing colorful heavy makeup. She was wearing a leather bustier, pleated red tartan mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, with the garters peeking out below the skirt. She was wearing improbably high black heels. Around her neck was a lanyard holding a tag saying "Dana" and a black leather collar.

"Hi! Can I help you find anything?" She said enthusiastically.

"Hi back! We're just going to look around." Kelly said.

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

Kristen grabbed a shopping basket and they wandered towards the vibrator section. "She's really hot," she whispered to Kelly.

"Uh huh. Not what I expected in a sex shop, that's for sure," Kelly replied.

Kelly called out loudly "Dana? Do you have any recommendations for strap-ons?"

"Geeze, tell the world why don't you?" Kristen hissed.

"What? We're in a sex shop, she's going to ring it up anyway. Why not get help?" Kelly replied.

Dana walked over and said "Sure, I can do one better." She took them over to a display of strange looking dildos. "This is a called a Feeldoe. You can both get off with this, and there's no stupid straps to get in the way."

Kristen picked one up, and said "Oh, I see. Yes, that looks good."

Dana said "I have one, it's great."

"Really? Does your... girlfriend like it too?" Kelly asked.

Dana sighed. "She did, but I'm single right now."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the help."

"No problem, it's really slow today." Dana replied. "Anything else?"

"Not at the moment, but I'm positive we'll think of something." Kelly replied.

Kristen put the Feeldoe in the shopping basket. "One down!"

As Dana walked back to the front, Kelly admired the sway of her hips, and began to hatch a plan. It would be very fun to include Dana in their fun.

She was looking around, and spotted an impossibly huge dildo. It was at least two feet long, black, veined, and thicker than her wrist. "Who could take something like that?" She exclaimed.

"Oh my god, that's ridiculous!" Kristen replied.

"Hey, I have an idea. Take my picture with it!" Kelly asked.

Kristen looked in her purse, and found her phone. When she looked up, Kelly was standing in front of her, naked and brandishing the dildo like a club. Kristen gaped in shock, then quickly took a picture.

A voice called out from the front of the store. "Hey, you guys know I can see you, right?" Dana said.

"Like what you see?" Kelly said with a laugh. "Hey, could you help us with something?"

Dana walked back the girls, a rueful smile on her face. "Really?" she said.

"I want to take a better picture, but we need your help. Kristen, get out of those clothes, this thing calls for a group photo."

"Oh my god, you're nuts..." Kristen muttered, setting down her purse and pulling her tank top over her head. She shimmied out of the mini-skirt and folded her arms across her chest.

"Here, grab the other end, like we're doing a tug-of-war." Kelly ordered.

They struck the pose, and Dana snapped a couple of pictures.

"Do you guys always do this?" Dana said, looking at both their naked bodies in appreciation.

"Hey, it's a sex shop, I didn't think it would be that out of the ordinary." Kelly replied.

"You'd be surprised. We mostly get repressed housewives and guys looking for a gift for their girlfriends." Dana said.

"Well, we're glad to brighten up your day then." Kelly said.

"Thanks, it's definitely not what I expected." Dana replied. She looked at Kristen's piercings. "Those rings are pretty nice. I decided on barbells instead."

"Really? We want to see them!" Kristen said, getting into the spirit of things.

Dana hesitated a seconds, glancing at the front of the store. "Well... there's nobody else here..." she said. She looked Kristen in the eye and folded the cups of her bustier in, exposing two beautiful breasts, slightly larger than Kristen's. There was a barbell pierced through both pink nipples. The ends of each were bright red plastic.

"Oh, that's nice..." Kelly said. "Is that the only place you're pierced?"

"No." Dana replied, glancing once again at the front. With a quick shiver, she reached under both sides of her skirt, and pulled down a black lace thong. She stepped out of it, and held up the front of her skirt to show them her pussy. There was a matching barbell going vertically through her hood, and a gold ring through each labia.

"That's beautiful. I should get some rings too." she breathed.

"Hey, now I'm feeling left out, I think I'll have to do something about that!" Kelly said.

"You would look really hot with them." Dana said seriously.

Kelly struck a pose. "Thanks!" she said. "You know, we're going to be trying a bunch of stuff on, it would be a real pain to have to keep undressing. Do you mind if we stay like this?" Kelly said, gesturing to her naked body.

"I probably shouldn't, but if you keep your stuff up front, I guess it's okay. Just don't use any of the toys, or put on any panties if you're not buying them."

"That won't be a problem, as you can see, we don't like panties much anyway." Kelly replied.

They gathered their clothes and purses and brought them to the front counter, where Dana stowed them.

"You realize, if someone walks in, we're completely naked, and really far away from our clothes..." Kristen said nervously.

"That's the whole point. After all, this is a sex shop. Hell, people will think we work here." Kelly said.

Kelly turned to Dana and said, "You know, if we're like this, I'd love it if you stayed that way, with your beautiful breasts on display. It would be a shame to hide them away again."

Dana blushed a little and said, "Sure" in a small voice.

"As a matter of fact, I'd love it even more if you took your skirt off."

Dana looked at her, and slowly undid the three large buttons down the side of the skirt. As the top one came undone, the skirt dropped to the floor, revealing Dana's wonderful pussy, framed by a black lace garter belt. She squatted down with her knees apart, and her lips parted as she picked up her skirt.

"Beautiful..." Kristen said.

"I'll bet that if you worked that way all the time, you'd make a fortune." Kelly said.

The three girls wandered up the aisles, looking at vibrators and other sex toys. Kristen and Kelly picked out several, including a pair of remotely operated vibrating eggs.

"Those could be fun!" Kelly said.

Kristen saw what looked like a squat dildo with a long foxtail on it. "Oh that's neat!" she said.

"I think it would look so hot in you." Kelly said. "Just be sure you don't get one too big, you're still something of a virgin back there."

"Back there? Oh! I get it." Kelly exclaimed. She picked up one with long, dark grey fur and added it to the basket. She picked out a red foxtail and held it up.

"This one's for you, it matches your hair." she said.

Kelly found a couple of anal plugs made from steel, with a large fake jewel on the end and added them to the cart. After a brief thought, she added a third.

Shortly, they found themselves in the clothing section. Pretty much everything in sight was scandalously skimpy, in other words, exactly what they were looking for. Kelly held up a French Maid's costume. "Found something for you! You should try it on." Kelly said.

Kristen took the costume and looked around for a dressing room. Suddenly she realized she was naked. It was funny that it had become so normal that she was able to forget. She unhooked the skirt and pulled it over her hips. There were layers of white petticoat beneath the black skirt, and when it was in place, it still managed to leave most of her pussy and ass exposed. The blouse was transparent back, short sleeved and buttoned up the front. She put it on, and tied the small white apron on. The black g-string stayed on the hanger.

"Beautiful. Add in a garter belt and fishnets and some black high heels, and you're perfect!" Kelly said.

"Oh! I'll be right back. What size shoe?" Dana asked.

Kristen told her, and she walked off, her perfect bare ass swaying. In a couple of minutes she was back with a box. She knelt down in front of Kristen and opened it, displaying a pair of six inch black high heels. "Give me your right foot?" she asked, staring up. Kristen put a hand on her shoulder, kicked off her sandal and presented her foot. Dana took it and carefully put on the shoe, repeating the exercise with the left. As she looked up, her face was inches from Kristen's moist pussy. With her hands, she caressed Kristen's outer thighs, moving up to cup her buttocks. As she did so, she leaned forward and kissed the ring through Kristen's hood. She took a small lick, then backed away and stood up, eyes downcast.

"I hope that wasn't too forward." she said quietly.

Still feeling the jolt of electricity from the brief contact, Kristen replied, "No, that was nice."

Kristen took off the costume, carefully folding it. "I think I'll take it, especially if it has that effect." She said with a smile.

She handed the costume to Dana who took it to the front counter. The door buzzer went off as she was walking back towards them. As the three girls started with surprise, an older man in a business suit walked in and stopped in his tracks at the vignette before him.

Dana regained her composure, and acting is if this was perfectly normal, walked up to the customer. "Welcome to Eve's, can I help you find something?"

The man cleared his throat and said, "I'm looking for some lingerie for my wi... uh, girlfriend."

Taking his arm and glancing meaningfully at Kristen and Kelly, she said, "Certainly, either of these ladies would be happy to model for you."

Kristen and Kelly both smiled and posed. "Right this way, sir!" Kelly said. "Can you get those heels for me, Dana? Same size as before."

Dana nodded, and walked off to get them. She came back with a pair of strappy high heels, and helped Kelly slip into them.

Over the next hour, both girls tried on a variety of negligees, night gowns, costumes and sexy evening wear. In the end, the customer bought well over a thousand dollars worth of lingerie. After he paid, he gave both of them a one hundred dollar bill and his business card. "My name is John. It was a pleasure shopping with you, and I look forward to doing it again soon." The girls smiled and thanked him. He picked up his purchases and left the store.

"Oh thank you!" Dana exclaimed. "I thought we were going to get in trouble. Instead, I think that's the best day's sales the store has ever had!"

"Wait until we get our stuff, especially with a couple hundred extra to spend!" Kristen replied.

"Let's get something for Dana. She's been so much fun today." Kelly said.

"Sure. We'll pick out something sexy for you, Dana. One thing though. You need to wear it now."

"Okay! You don't have to, really, but thanks!" Dana replied.

Kristen and Kelly went to the clothing section. "I know just what to get her..." Kelly said.

She picked out a club dress, made out of a tight fishnet. It covered everything, but because of the fabric, nothing.

"Perfect. We should get dresses too!" Kristen replied, pulling two more dresses off the rack.

"I got her something else earlier, which will set the whole thing off perfectly." Kelly said.

"Really? What?" Kristen asked.

"You'll see." Kelly said with a grin.

They brought the dresses to the counter and asked Dana to ring them up. When they finished paying, Kelly said, "Okay, we want to you wear the things we bought you."

"Things? You really shouldn't have!" Dana replied.

Kelly picked up the red jeweled princess plug and smiled. "Things."

"Oh. Uh, okay. Let's wash it off first though." She said.

"Take these two as well, in that case. Oh, and get naked!" Kelly replied with a laugh.

Dana returned a few minutes later, naked, with the princess plugs and a small bottle of lubricant. "Here you go," she said, setting the items on the counter.

"Put your elbows on the counter." Kelly ordered.

Dana bent over the counter, her legs spread apart.

"You too Kristen."

Kristen leaned on the counter, forearms touching Dana's. She looked at Dana's face, a small smile on her lips. Dana's eyes widened and she let out a small gasp as Kelly first dropped some lubricant on her asshole, and then gently and firmly inserted it.

Soon, Kristen felt a warm hand on her buttock, spreading her crack. There was a cool, wet sensation as Kelly squirted a generous amount of lubricant between her cheeks. First one finger, then two penetrated her asshole, stretching her a bit for what was to come. The fingers came out and then the cool end of the princess plugged touched her asshole and she let out a surprised yelp.

"Relax. It's really not that big." Kelly whispered.

Kristen did her best to relax, as Kelly pressed slowly, but firmly. Just at the point where Kristen thought it couldn't go any more, the wide end of the plug passed her tight sphincter and popped firmly into place.

Kristen had found it uncomfortable at first, but now that it was in, the feeling of fullness was pleasurable, if strange. She stood upright, and watched as Kelly handed the last plug to Dana and said "my turn."

Kelly leaned over the counter, and Dana repeated the process on her while Kristen looked on. "Let's get some pictures!" she said, reaching for her phone. Soon, she was posing Dana and Kristen to show off their new toys. They traded off, and took more pictures.

"You need to send those to me!" Dana said as they looked over Kelly's shoulder.

"Absolutely! Give me your number." Kelly replied.

They exchanged numbers, and soon the pictures were on the way. The three girls pulled their new dresses on and walked to the full length mirror in the clothes section. Dana posed in front of the mirror, wearing the black fishnet dress, black heels, and a black choker. The dress was transparent enough that it was obvious she was naked under it. She turned her back to the mirror, bending over and looking over her shoulder. The princess plug's red jewel gleamed at her through the dress.

Kristen's dress was red, and equally as transparent made of stretchy nylon. She posed in front of the mirror, liking what she saw. Two days ago, she never would have believed that she would be doing this, but she was having the best time of her life.

Kelly looked stunning in her green fishnet dress. If offset her auburn hair, and screamed "look at me!" to the world. Looking at her two friends, she knew that the next step was to bring Dana to their apartment.

"Dana, what time do you get off?" she asked.

"I could get off just looking at you two!" she quipped.

"Work, Silly. What time do you get off work?"

"Ten o'clock." She replied.

"Kristen and I would love to have you join us tonight." she said, glancing at Kristen for confirmation.

"Yes! You have to come over later!" Kristen said.

Dana didn't hesitate, and replied that she would come over after work. Kelly gave her the address.

"We have to go, but we're really looking forward to seeing you later." Kelly said.

Kelly leaned over and whispered to Dana, "Feel free to bring some other toys, but especially your Feeldoe."

"Okay." Dana said, thinking about it. "I'll have to stop home first."

"Sure. Oh, and we would love it if you wore that outfit for the rest of the day. It's so hot on you." Kelly said.

"I will, though I might change before my boss gets here. I don't want to get in trouble."

"If you have to." Kelly replied as they gathered their purchases. "See you tonight."

Dana gave both Kristen and Kelly a kiss, and they left Eve's Boutique, poorer in cash, but with plenty to look forward to.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers