Kristen and Kelly Ch. 04

Story Info
Dana almost gets in trouble with her boss, but talks her way
1.9k words
4.59
21.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Dana watched Kristen and Kelly leave the store, and leaned back against the counter, letting out a "whoof!" She was a little lightheaded thinking about the afternoon's events. What could have been a boring workday had turned into the most exciting time she'd ever had without an orgasm.

She felt a tingle of excitement thinking about the rest of the night. She'd been single for a while now, and was really looking forward to continuing her time with the beautiful girls who had brightened her day.

She walked back to the mirrors, feeling the princess plug filling her ass with every step. It seemed to heighten all her senses, making her walk in a slow, sensual way. Her skin felt electrified, every brush of the fishnet material of her dress brought sent sparks through her body. She almost touched herself, but decided to resist, letting the tension carry until she could see the girls again.

The mirror showed her that her arousal was clear, as her skin was flushed, and she could barely keep her hands from herself. It also showed that the dress was transparent. She was going to have to change back into her other clothes before her boss arrived, or she would probably get in trouble. She had over four hours before Eve would be here though, so in the meantime, she could keep the outfit on.

She began straightening up the store, putting clothes more neatly on the racks. When she was finished, she brought out new stock from the back to replace the items that had been sold. The door bell rang as she was bending over to hang a new dildo and she stood up to look.

A young couple came in and stopped in surprise. Dana started for a second and then remembered the princess plug. No doubt that they'd gotten a full display of her new toy. She put on a smile, tugged her dress down, and greeted the couple.

"Hi, can I help you find something?" She said.

"No, we're just looking." The girl said, glancing at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend's eyes were firmly locked on Dana's pierced nipples, which were trying very hard to poke a hole through her dress.

"Okay then, just let me know." She replied. She had a wicked thought, and bent from the waist to pick up the empty box in front of the dildo rack. She straightened back up, and walked slowly to the front of the store.

She went behind the counter and sat on the tall stool behind the register. The couple talked quietly and animatedly for a few minutes. The boyfriend went towards the video racks, and the girl walked back to Dana.

"I have a kind of awkward question..." she stated uncertainly.

"Sure, ask away," Dana replied.

"Does... that... jeweled thing hurt?" she asked tentatively.

"A little at first, but there are smaller ones if you're not used to it. Do you like it? It was a gift from some friends earlier today." Dana replied. "It's a great start to exploring that aspect of your sex life. You should try it out, just make sure to use plenty of lubricant."

"Maybe... Do they make you wear that outfit?" the girl asked, somewhat aghast.

"Oh no! This is a lot more daring than I usually wear, but I promise you, nobody forced me to wear it!" she said with a laugh. "Believe me, I'm loving the attention."

Dana looked up to see the boyfriend stealing glances at her. When he noticed her looking back, he dropped his head and continued looking at dvds.

A short while later, the couple came up to the register, placing a few items on the counter. The boyfriend grinned and put down a couple of dvds, and the girl shyly reached out, placing a small princess plug and a bottle of lubricant down.

"Very good choices. Remember to start gently, and you'll have a great time with it." Dana said.

Once they left, Dana smiled, "those plugs are selling like hotcakes today," she thought.

The next few hours passed slowly, with a few customers coming in. Dana had the most pleasant evening since she'd started working there; people were all friendly, and seemed to be buying more than usual. She was sure her outfit and demeanor were making a big impact, both on peoples' attitudes and the nightly sales figures.

The door bell rang and Dana looked up. She gasped out loud when she realized she'd lost track of time, and her boss was coming to close out the store. She looked around frantically, but there was no escape from the situation, as the clothes she'd worn to work were in the back room.

A tall, slender with long blond hair in a ponytail as standing in the entrance with hands on her hips. She took one look at Dana's outfit and exclaimed "what the hell is going on here?" in a loud voice.

Dana stood up quickly, trying unsuccessfully to cover herself with her hands as Eve came behind the counter. "Oh no! I'm so fired!" she thought, blushing furiously.

"Why are you dressed like that? Did you pay for it?" Eve demanded.

"It was a gift from some grateful customers." Dana said, desperately hoping that it was enough of an explanation.

"Really? That doesn't explain why you're wearing it here." Eve answered, glancing towards the video monitor. "Just what have you been doing tonight?"

"Oh god! The cameras!" Dana thought, her heart sinking. "I can explain..." she began.

"Oh, I'll get to the bottom of it. You just sit right over there," Eve said, pointing past her to the stool.

Dana tried to back up to the stool, the princess plug suddenly feeling like a blazing beacon, showing her misbehavior.

"Why are you backing up. It's not like I can't see everything, just walk like a normal person!" Eve demanded.

Sighing, Dana walked past her to the stool.

"Wait. What's that? Sampling more of the merchandise?" Eve said, angrily pointing to the shining object peeking between Dana's buttocks.

"It was part of the gift..." Dana said softly.

"Just sit down. I want to see the video." Eve said resignedly.

Eve went to the computer and started the surveillance video at the beginning of Dana's shift. She fast-forwarded until she saw Kristen and Kelly. As soon as Kelly pulled the dress over her head and picked up a large dildo, she slowed the video down to regular speed. She sat there, watching the videos from the evening, as Dana sat dejectedly, expecting to be fired at any moment.

Eve noticed the girls picking up a lot of merchandise and bringing it to the counter. She began to suspect that her employee had helped the two girls walk out with hundreds of dollars in merchandise. She paused the video, and closed out the register, running the sales figures for the evening.

While it was running, she went back to the video. She watched as the other girl removed her clothes, as Dana exposed herself. The girls tried on outfits for a while, then a man entered the store. She fast forwarded through the video, seeing the man buy a lot of merchandise. She paused the video again and pulled the cash register tape.

She let out a gasp of surprise. This was the biggest sales day the store in the store's history. Better than Christmas, hell, better than Valentine's Day! Her expression calmed down and she looked at Dana.

"This doesn't excuse your appearance, but holy hell, you had a good night." She said.

"I'm sorry, events sort of just rolled along. She was very persuasive." She quietly replied.

"Who?" Eve asked.

"Kelly. It all just seemed to make sense, and I got carried along with it." She replied.

I'm not sure whether to fire you or give you a bonus." Eve said with a smile. "I think a bonus."

She opened the cash register and pulled out a one hundred dollar bill. "Here you go, thanks for a great night's sales."

Eve stood close to Dana, momentarily lost in thought. "You spent most of the evening dressed like that, and it didn't bother you?" she asked.

"No, it was kinda fun." Dana said, puzzled.

"Would you object to something like that being your regular work clothes?" Eve asked, looking Dana in the eye.

Dana thought about it. She was incredibly turned on, despite (a small voice in her head replaced that with "because of...") her current discomfort. She'd had fun with the customers, and the attention was like a drug. After a moment she looked back at Eve and shyly smiled.

"No, I could do it." She replied. "But I think I should get a raise."

"Well, how about a sales bonus? Ten percent of sales? If you can draw in that much business, it's worth it." Eve replied decisively.

"I'll take that!" Dana said, laughing. This truly was a great day!

"I'll tell you what, if you can convince your friends to come in, at least part time, I'll give you a another five hundred dollars."

"I can ask. I don't know them that well, but they did stay around for a few hours, and that guy bought what seemed like half the store with their help." Dana replied.

"Give them my number, we can at least see if they're interested." Eve said.

"I will. I'm seeing them later," she said.

"Really?" Eve said with a small smile. "Have fun."

Eve went back to the register and began counting money. Dana sat on the stool, relief clear on her face. As she relaxed, her knees parted. Eve glanced over and raised an eyebrow. "Stop distracting me, Honey. Go finish straightening up," she said.

Dana nodded, briefly opened her legs wider with a smile, and got up from the stool. She made sure to brush up against Eve as she passed, and sashayed out onto the floor.

"I said no distractions!" Eve said with a laugh.

Dana didn't reply, but bent from the waist to pick up something from the floor, giving a full view of the bright red jewel inserted in her asshole. She'd always found Eve attractive, but before today, had never done anything to attract that kind of attention from her.

Eve smiled ruefully, wondering what her husband would think. "He'd say bring home to play, of course! Not happening, at least not now." she thought.

"That doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view though." She thought, as she restarted her count for the fourth time.

Soon, everything was finished. As she zipped up the nightly deposit bag, she turned to Dana and told her she could leave for the night. Dana walked past her, lightly touching Eve. She bent over again to pick up her bag and clothes, pointing her ass directly at her boss.

Eve grinned and gave the princess plug as small pull, then gave her a light slap on one buttock. "If you're going to make it THAT inviting, how can I resist?" Eve said.

"Okay, I'm going!" Dana said, glancing at her with a shy smile.

"Enjoy your evening!" Eve said, snickering.

Dana walked to her car, pulled out her phone, and made a call.

"Kelly, hi! You're not going to believe my evening... Yeah, very hot. Oh, my boss wants to talk to you both. No, you're not in trouble, she has a proposal..."

When the door closed, Eve inserted a blank dvd in the computer, and began copying the surveillance files from the evening. "Dan will like these, I'm sure." It was a rationalization, but only a little one.

"I should get one of those plugs..." she thought absently.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers