Kristen and Kelly Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls call Eve and head to the store to talk further.
3.3k words
4.77
16.7k
13
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Kristen woke up and raised herself on her elbows. She looked over to see her companions were still asleep, curled up against each other. She got out of bed, carefully, to avoid waking them. She closed the bedroom door, and went to the bathroom.

A little while later, she was leaning back on the kitchen counter, naked except the towel on her head, and taking a sip of coffee. She smiled to herself, realizing this was the exact position she'd been in two days ago, when everything in her life changed.

She set the coffee cup down, and made herself a bowl of cereal, enjoying the moment of quiet before the day began. When finished, she put the bowl in the sink, picked up her cup of coffee and headed to the living room. She pulled the drapes open, and opened the sliding glass door to their balcony. It wasn't large, but it had enough room for a small table and four chairs.

She sat down looking outward, put her feet on another chair, and reveled in the late morning sun striking her skin. Just days ago, the idea of sitting outside without a stitch on would have been unthinkable. What would the neighbors across the way think, after all? Now, she had a small hope that she would make someone's morning as they noticed her slender form.

She finished her coffee, and was thinking of getting another when she looked up to see Dana standing nude in the doorway. Dana walked over and leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. "Good morning, Lover," she said quietly, smiling. Kristen reached up, and ran her hand from the small of Dana's back, to her firm, perfect buttock.

She sat down in a chair and said, "that was amazing last night. Easily the most fun I've ever had."

"Yes, I can't wait to do it again. Are you as sore as I am?" Kristen replied.

Dana laughed, "yes, but in a good way, I can tell I was well and truly fucked last night!"

"Well you're welcome back any time."

Kelly arrived and kissed both girls on the mouth. "Hi lovers! Giving the neighbors a show?"

"With any luck." Kristen said, laughing.

"I'll be right back, getting coffee. Does anybody want some?"

"Bring the pot and a cup for me," Dana asked.

"Sure thing, be right back."

Dana edged her chair closer to Kristen, and caressed her thigh. Kristen cooperated by opening her legs and closed her eyes with a smile. She enjoyed the gentle sensation as Dana's fingers found her clitoris, and let out a small moan. She sighed and said "That feels nice..." in a dreamy voice.

Kelly returned, and set the coffee pot on the table. "Hey now, didn't you two get enough last night?"

"Never..." Kristen replied, opening one eye and smiling at Kelly.

Dana stopped playing with Kristen and made herself a cup of coffee. She laughed at Kristen's mew of disappointment. "Plenty of time for that later..." she said.

Kelly bounced up and went back inside, returning a moment later with her phone. "We should give Eve a call," she said.

"Sure, what time is it?" Kristen asked.

"Almost ten-thirty." She replied.

"Oh, so much for plenty of time! I have to be at work at twelve!" Dana said plaintively.

Kelly found Eve's number, and dialed, setting the phone to play through the speaker. After a few rings, Eve picked up and answered, "Hello?"

"Hi is this Eve?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, who's calling?" Eve replied.

"Hi Eve, this is Kelly, I'm sitting here with Dana and Kristen. We understand you have a proposal for us?"

"Oh, Hi Kelly. Did you show Dana a good time last night?" she asked, laughing.

"Oh, it was mutual, she's an incredible girl," Kelly said, glancing meaningfully at Dana.

"Yes she is. You and Kristen made quite an impression yesterday. I want to thank you for a great day's sales."

"No thanks necessary, we had a blast!" Kelly replied.

"Well, that brings me to my proposal. I was wondering if there was any way I could convince you and Kristen to make that a regular thing?" Eve said.

Kristen leaned in and said, "We both have regular jobs, but depending on what you have in mind, I think we could be convinced."

"You must be Kristen! Here's an idea, can you girls meet me down at the shop today?"

Kelly nodded at the girls and said, "Dana says she's in at noon, how about Kristen and I come and meet you then?"

"Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it," Eve replied.

"Okay, we'll see you then. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye."

Kelly ended the call and looked at her companions. "Well, that's that... This could get interesting."

"That doesn't leave much time. We want to make the right impression after all," Kristen said, grinning.

They finished their coffee, and went back inside. Soon, all the toys they'd used the night before were in the dishwasher, breakfast was cleaned up, and they went to prepare for their meeting.

Kelly finished her hair and makeup, making sure she had just the right level of sluttiness. She teased her long auburn hair and applied the brightest red lipstick she owned. She then went to the closet, and began figuring out what outfit she wanted to wear.

Kristen pulled out one of the outfits she'd purchased the day before. She pulled it up, and tied the halter strings behind her neck, admiring herself in the mirror. The dress was made of a shimmering, translucent turquoise material, backless and scandalously short. The neckline plunged to her sternum in a drape of loose material. The halter was narrow enough that the sides of her small breasts were visible, and it plunged low in the back, exposing about an inch of her ass. She steadied herself, and pulled on a pair of high-heeled black sandals. Before she stood up, she glanced in the mirror, noticing that her pierced nipples came into view with very little effort. "Perfect!" she thought.

Dana came into the room, wearing a pair of heels very similar to Kristen's. She was wearing a black spandex miniskirt so short, it might as well be a belt. In order to keep her pussy from being on display, she'd pulled it down, exposing her pelvic bones. She wore a loose red halter top, which consisted of a relatively small rectangle of cloth, with a gold chain connecting around her neck and attached to both sides. The bottom was held in place with a matching loose gold chain.

Dana smiled at her and said, "Oh, you look delicious!"

"So do you, I wish we had time to eat." Kristen said with a grin.

Kelly appeared, wearing a short dark green silk chemise with a plunging neckline, and spaghetti straps on the shoulders. The light material moved with her body, and barely covered her sex. She twirled around, to the delight of the girls, and the dress billowed out, showing her smooth pussy and shapely ass.

"I think we're ready!" she exclaimed.

"Oh yes, we're going to knock them dead today," Dana replied.

Once Dana had retrieved her bag and toys, they headed to Eve's Boutique, to see what further adventures awaited them.

They arrived at the store about ten minutes early. Dana took out her keys and let them inside. Most of the lights were out and a tall, attractive blond woman was standing at the cash register, counting money into the till. She looked up and smiled. "Be right with you." She said in a warm voice.

She met them around the front of the counter and looked them over. "You are all so lovely," she said holding out her hands to Kristen and Kelly.

Eve was a tall woman, in her late twenties to early thirties, it was hard to tell. Her long blond hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. Her athletic figure was shown to it's full potential, with a black leather miniskirt, and a red brocade corset. She led them by the hand and said, "let's go to my office." Glancing over her shoulders, "Dana, please finish getting ready to open?"

Dana nodded and said "sure thing," as the trio walked to the back of the store. She went around the back of the counter, closed the cash register, and turned on the store lights.

"Get ready..." she thought, recalling her conversation with Eve the night before. She undid the small alligator clips holding her halter top on, and set it aside. The cool air struck her nipples, causing the to crinkle up into small brown nubs. She hooked her thumbs on both sides of her miniskirt, and pulled it down, stepping out of it.

"One last thing..." She reached into her bag, pulling out three items and set them on the counter. She took the bottle of lubricant and squirted a small amount in her hands. Reaching behind her, she worked the lubricant into her rectum, gasping a little at the sensation. She used the remainder, and carefully covered the head of a small black anal plug, one with a long black furry tail. She leaned forward on the counter, and with some effort inserted it.

She wiped off her hand with a paper towel, picked up the set of cat ears, and walked to the mirror. With every step, she was conscious of the sensation of the plug, and it added a sensual sway to her walk. The furry tail continuously brushed against the back of her legs, keeping her at a heightened state of arousal. At the mirror, she placed the cat ears on her head, and arranged her hair to best effect.

When she was finished, she walked to the front door, gave a small shiver of excitement, and unlocked it, ready for the day's customers.

-

Eve led Kristen and Kelly to her office and motioned for them to take a seat. Both girls sat down, and Eve began, "After last night's sales, I think we can come to a mutually beneficial arrangement. Here's what I propose: the both of you work her two days a week, that is, one weekday and one day on the weekend. I'll pay you the same hourly rate as Dana, with the same conditions. You will get a ten percent commission on all your sales, as well as a substantial discount on clothes and merchandise. All I ask in return is that you continue what you did for that customer yesterday. You must try on outfits, and if asked, demonstrate any devices. For the most part, I think you should be nude in the store, but that doesn't mean you can't also wear sexy outfits. What do you think?"

Both of them thought about it, and Kelly glanced at her somewhat shyer friend. "What do you think, Kristen?" she asked.

Kristen thought about it for a little bit. It was not impossible that someone who knew her could come in, although she didn't really know anyone that well in town. This was a huge step, but the idea excited her in ways she couldn't quite articulate.

"I think... I think we should give it a test run, and see how it goes. It all sounds good, but until we actually try it out, we won't know how well it will work out."

"Honey, one thing this store has taught me, is that sex sells. I'm sure it will work out, but I'm willing to say this is probationary, and depends on all of us benefiting," Eve said.

The conversation continued.

-

The doorbell rang, and an older man walked in, heading to the video section. Dana had been startled, but then realized it was unlikely he'd even seen her. She grinned, and walked around the counter, sashaying after the customer. "Good afternoon, can I help you with anything?"

The man looked up from the video rack, his jaw dropping, then a slow grin worked across his face.

-

The decision made, Kristen and Kelly filled out some paperwork, and stood up. Kelly offered her hand to Eve, saying, "I'm looking forward to this!"

Eve came around her desk, ignored Kelly's hand and gave her a hug. She broke the embrace, and reached for Kristen.

"Can you start today?" Eve asked.

"That was our plan, if we decided to do this," Kristen said.

"Okay then, let's get you started!" Eve exclaimed.

They headed to the front of the store.

-

Dana finished bagging the customer's videos, and thanked him. He picked up his bag and left the store, calling out "see you soon!"

"Enjoy yourself!" Dana replied.

-

Eve smiled as she led them to the front of the store. She admired Dana's perky little breasts, and she felt a tingle at the small barbells piercing her nipples. She called out to Dana as she approached, saying, "Dana, why don't you go on the sales floor while I show the girls how to use the cash register.

"Okay!" Dan replied. She came around the counter, and walked past them. Eve turned her head, and made a surprised face when she saw the furry tail between Dana's shapely cheeks. Dana stationed herself near the door and smiled at her boss.

Eve tore her eyes away and led the two girls behind the counter. While she busied herself creating profiles for the girls, they looked at each other and smiled. Kristen untied the knot holding up her dress, and it fell to the ground in a silky pile, leaving her nude. Kelly untied the drawstring below her breasts, and slipped the chemise off, folding it and setting it down.

Eve turned to start telling them about the cash register, and started at the sight of two more naked girls in the store. "Eager to get started, I see," she said, smiling.

"Yes ma'am, it is what you're paying us for, after all," Kelly replied.

Eve spent the next half hour explaining how to use the register, and showing them various things they would need to know. When she was finished, she sent them to the sales floor, and called Dana to come behind the counter.

"Yes ma'am?" Dana asked.

"I want you to stay with me behind the counter for a while," Eve said, drinking in the sight of her petite employee's naked body.

Dana nodded, and went behind the counter, her breast brushing Eve's arm as she moved past. She stood at the register next to Eve, and turned expectantly.

Eve glanced to the floor, then gently cupped one of Dana's breasts. Her fingers found the barbell and she tugged on the nipple. "Those are very sexy..." she said quietly.

"Thank you, ma'am..." Dana said demurely and her breath caught in her throat as Eve's hand caressed her stomach, reached lower, and found the rings in her labia. Her middle finger found it's way into Dana's slit, then was quickly withdrawn, as the doorbell rang and a customer entered.

Kelly strode forward and greeted the man, who found himself in a store with four beautiful young women, only one of which wore a stitch of clothing. He returned the greeting, and allowed himself to be drawn to the lingerie section. Shortly, he'd picked out a selection of sexy outfits for Kelly to try on.

Kristen took the cue, and made her way to the front of the store. She glanced at the counter, and was a little confused at Eve's slightly guilty look, and Dana's expression of arousal. She stood near the front door, and watched Kelly posing for the customer.

The door bell rang again, and she was faced with a young married couple, clearly newlyweds. She took them in hand, and was soon busy helping them.

Eve looked around again, and soon her hand was drawn as if by magic to Dana's furry tail plug. She tugged at it and whispered to Dana, "clasp your hands behind your back and stand still."

"Yes, ma'am," Dana breathed.

Eve moved to a position where she could reach Dana's pussy, and began slowly rubbing her clitoris, all the while watching her new employees on the sales floor. She inserted two fingers, and used her thumb to work the small barbell piercing Dana's hood. "Don't make a sound..." she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," Dana replied, suppressing a moan.

-

Kelly finished with her customer, and led him to the front, his arms loaded with sexy outfits. "I'm sure your wife will love these!" she said enthusiastically. She glanced ahead at the counter, and saw Dana standing there next to Eve, her eyes closed, and her mouth open. Kelly grinned, and broke the spell. "This nice gentleman is ready to cash out!"

Eve jerked her hand away from Dana's pussy as if scalded. Dana opened her eyes and recovered from the surprise. "So close..." she thought as she went to the register and began to ring up the sale.

-

The young newlywed helped Kristen try on the leather harness, cinched up the buckles, and stood back. "What do you think, Honey?" she asked.

The new husband grinned, looking from his wife to Kristen. He looked her over and admired his wife's handiwork. Kristen posed, the leather criss-crossing her body and leaving her breasts and pussy exposed. "Turn around please, miss?" he asked.

Kristen complied, showing him the rear view of the harness, the straps framing her back and shapely buttocks. She turned around and said, "Well?"

The wife said, "it's missing something..." and walked away. In a minute, she was back, and she added a realistic dildo to the outfit, using the ring provided for it. "That's better! We'll take it."

The husband smiled nervously and concurred.

Kristen began removing the outfit. "It takes all kinds..." she thought.

-

Eve walked out from behind the register while Dana was busy, she walked purposefully to a display along the wall, found something and went back to the counter.

"Please come again!" Dana said, handing the bag to the customer. The customer left the store, and she turned to Eve. She smiled when Eve help up a small pink collar and showed her what was spelled out in rhinestones.

"Well, you do have a nice pussy!" Eve said. Dana pulled her hair aside and let Eve attach the collar around her neck.

Dana smiled, and lowered herself to her knees in front of her boss. She looked up and ran her hands along Eve's smooth, muscular legs. She reached underneath the leather skirt, and using both hands, slowly lowered the black lace thong the found there. Eve placed a hand on Dana's bare shoulder, and carefully stepped out of the panties.

There was a space below the cash register, and she pulled herself into it, gesturing for Eve to come closer. When Eve was in position, she she found the zipper at the front, and pulled it down, letting the leather miniskirt fall to the floor.

Eve felt the cool air touch her bare skin and gasped. She stood rigidly, realizing she was naked from the waist down in the store, with customers mere feet away, and a beautiful young woman reaching for her sex. "Dan is going to get some mileage out of this..." she thought, excited at the idea of sharing the video with her husband.

Dana's tongue darted out and lapped at Eve's clitoris. She ran her fingers through Eve's slit, and used her other hand on her own pleasure.

Eve was reveling in the sensations when her phone rang. "Don't stop!" she ordered as she picked it up. It was her husband. She took a deep breath, and answered, "Hi Dan!"

"Hey honey, how's it going?" Dan answered.

Eve looked down to her hand on her employee's head as the girl sucked enthusiastically at her clitoris. "Oh, just getting some hands-on training with the staff..." She replied.

Both she and Dana came at the same time. She distantly heard her husband say, "Sounds like the new store policy is working out. I should come down and see it sometime."

She pressed hard down on Dana's head, forcing her deeply into her crotch. "Yes, very well. I think you'd like what you see..."

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers