Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly I put my jeans and t-shirt and shoes back on, stuffing my white undies and bra and my socks into my pockets. It looked stupid, but, I couldn't think of anything else to do.

Unlocking the fitting room door, I peered out wondering who was staring at me, knowing what I was doing. Only no one was paying attention; the fitting room was empty, the girls on the floor were chatting off in the corner, a couple of adult shoppers weren't paying me any attention. So, the coast was really clear, and my knees grew weak when I realized it. It was time to get it on -- wasn't this what I wanted?

Maybe not, but I wandered back into the office, shutting and locking the door behind me, finding David sitting behind his desk again, chair away from the desk, one leg crossed over his knee. He was doing that, I bet, to hide the bulge in his pants. To put me at ease, and maybe himself, he crossed his arms over his burly chest and shrugged nonchalantly. "I know this seems kind of weird," he charmed me with a soft lie, "but we do this all the time, don't worry, and if you don't want to do it now, I understand."

I had already made the panties soaking wet, and as I approached the fateful moment, I was only more empowered. The lusty gaze in his eyes at my face and body empowered me; I was feeling like I was in control, it was a powerful intoxicant. "Naw, it's good," I moaned -- as I reached to my waist, took two fistfuls of my shirt, and lifted it over my head.

David was staring at my breasts through the black bra, and I proudly arched my back, my nipples getting even harder as the adult man stared at the hard knobs on my small boobs. His lips sparkled with saliva, his big blue eyes soaked up the sight of my 18 year old thin torso and slight shoulders with only the see-through bra covering my two small orbs. I could tell, he loved the sight.

After only a brief pause, I reached to my jeans, looking down to unzip them -- mostly to hide my blushing face -- and then pushed my jeans off, after kicking away my shoes. When I stood up again, I found his eyes locked onto my crotch, tightly covered in the sopping-wet black thong.

I knew what he wanted, I turned around slowly, pushing my little derriere towards him, showing off most of my buttcheeks. My ass is that soft-tanned, half-Asian color, and it's slight and round and when I squeeze my gluteus maximi, I get this dimple-lick clefts in the sides of my cheeks, which I think are so cute. So I did that for him, half-bent over as I pushed my backside in his direction.

The moan from his ample belly was telling. "Mmmm, ohhh wow," the impressed pervert groaned as he absorbed my teenage perfection, "Kristen, wow -- you, you look really good, really really good." He shifted on his seat, moving his foot that was bent over his other knee, probably because his cock got harder in his pants.

"Yeah?" I only sort of believed him, but I figured I was really turning him on, so he was going to say nice things about me. Pretending I was there to model, I turned to face him, hands on my hips, my cunt on fire seeing his eyes looking at my crotch and breasts in the lingerie. "You think I look like a model in this?"

What was he going to say? "Definitely," he muttered, still staring at my body. "You look -- if you'll let me say, I mean, just as the owner of this store -- you look really, really sexy."

"Mmm, good," I panted, now being totally honest, "I feel sexy."

And I did. I turned for him again, standing upright but looking over my shoulder to see his blue eyes riveted at my mostly unclad teenage ass. I smiled, sort of blushing, but sort of teasing him too. Then, pretending to model, I did a strut, sticking one foot out and bending that leg, putting my arms out bent and hands on hips, as if pouting to a camera.

"Yes, yes," moaned the extremely horny married male oogling me. "Kristen, you do look amazing."

I turned again towards him, hands still on hips, face cocked to one side, looking at his smile. Actually, he had a very relaxing, even attractive smile, and his big blue eyes were disarming. He was harmless, and in a way, that was reassuring. "You think I'm pretty, David? I know you think my Mom is -- am I too?"

"Oh, she's a beautiful woman," muttered the male, "but, you know -- you're really exotic, exceptionally pretty, you know that don't you?"

I mustered the best response I could. "Mmm," I purred now really turned on. I stepped towards him, staring at him, and moved right up to his knees. Instinctively his propped-up foot fell to the floor, and as he leaned back, his empty lap appeared. "Am I?" I repeated teasingly, not stopping, spreading my knees and immediately straddling his lap. His chair didn't have armrests, so I could stand on the floor while I spread open, my hands now on his broad shoulders -- which were strong and firm in my small hands -- as I lowered myself down, my crotch now resting on his crotch.

I felt the shaft of his hardened adult penis in his slacks; the feeling of that cock pressing against my wet pussy through our clothing made me moan, and want it.

I took his glasses off, placing them gently on his desk, and then I arched my back and let his uncovered eyes gaze at my breasts in the see-through bra. "I think you're adorable too," I moaned, "I know my Mom does -- so you don't mind if I do, too?"

And you know, the moment I said that, I wasn't lying. David had soft round features, an unkempt but still adult figure, his cologne smelled great and he admired me without being lecherous or threatening. In my state of arousal, my hormones were convincing me he was the man I wanted to fuck.

His head fell back as he felt my crotch massaging his penis through our clothing; my small hips ground slowly on his cock, as his hands slipped down my sides, reached around me, and I felt his palms press into the naked flesh of my asscheeks just above his lap. We both moaned, knowing each other was incredibly horny.

I giggled, wanting to tease him now, feeling in control. "So you won't tell my Mom, right?" I snickered, using very deliberate, long, strong pulses of my hips in girlish circles to rub his hard dick inside his pants. His shaft didn't feel enormous like Daddy's, but it was big and solid, and my cunt wanted it. "This'll be our little secret?"

David lifted his eyes from my tits into my brown eyes, and he nodded with a sneer. "Oh, no chance I tell her," he winked.

"Good," said the horny teenager on his lap anxiously, "so I can do this for you too?"

I reached back, took off my bra, and showed him my naked boobs.

The pervert moaned a sigh of delight, staring at my small teenage breasts. "Oh fuck, Kristen," he drooled, "they're so fucking sexy."

David's hands immediately went to my chest, and I grunted as he liften them both, feeling their small flesh, and his mouth dropped to lick and suck one of my nipples. I was so fucking horny, I wanted to orgasm; having his attention on my boobies gave me a thrill of accomplishment. His wet adult tongue darted around one of my breasts, furiously licking and tasting with far more zest than my teenage boyfriends had ever mustered. With his adult cock pressed in my crotch, I was totally infatuated with his attention.

Having David suckle my breasts was not why I came. I let him enjoy my titties a few moments, then I went for it. I slipped off his lap, fell to my knees on the floor in front of him, and reached for his crotch. Staring into his eyes, I couldn't resist laughing. My emotions were all over the map, but mostly, I just wanted to please him. "Can I suck your cock?" I asked, as I was already opening his pants.

The rotund male couldn't wait. "Oh yeah," he panted, "please, I'd love you to."

We struggled, pulling his pants and underwear off of his ample butt and down his meaty hairy thighs, but I could see why my Mom was probably having an affair with him. He wasn't exactly a stud, not like Daddy, but his cock was an average five and a half inches or so, and it was thick, and as it stuck out of his lap and he spread his big legs open, I was really wet for it. It smelled manly and musky, and it throbbed for me. The head was fucking huge and round, not pointy like Daddy's, and precum was already dripping from the eyehole.

I paused, catching my breath, staring at the adult penis in front of me. It wasn't nearly as sexy as Daddy's, but it was thick and hard, and it really turned me on. It was definitely more sexy than the two teen cocks I'd seen and fucked. He fucked Mom so hard with it, making her cum so much, I knew he could use his big tool to make me feel wonderful. In a right mind I would have killed myself for getting nude with David; but right then, seeing his hard dick wanting to fuck me, and with my pussy demanding it get filled with a male erection, I was incredibly happy to be there.

He scooted his hips forward and let me lean over him, and I grabbed his penis and balls in both hands and shoved my mouth over the fat head. God, his precum tasted disgusting but great; I sucked it down, and began mouthing his cockhead and the top couple of inches of his erection. I pumped slowly, sucking, my cheeks and tongue feeling how fat and stiff his erection was for me. He moaned, his hands brushing my long dark hair away from my face, so he could watch me suck his penis.

I was getting into it, pushing my mouth lower, taking more of his shaft into my mouth, nearing the entrance to my throat. His cock wasn't really that much bigger than my boyfriend's, but it was different -- older, more mature, making me more horny. I don't know how else to put it, it was just different, I wanted it more. So I was moaning greedily, anxiously, shoving my mouth down and feeling that hard cock sliding over the back part of my tongue, going up where I hadn't taken a cock before--

"Here," he moaned, lifting me up under the armpits, ending the blowjob. I didn't stop him; my vagina was aching. He had me stand between his legs, so he could reach out and peel down my panties. I grunted, "Yeah," and watched his eyes as he spied my trimmed pussy for the first time. I stepped out of the useless panties, now nude for him, and waited as he leaned back on his chair.

His hands reached out to pull me on top of him, but I was already crawling there anyway, so wet to fuck him. I didn't have anywhere to stand, really, I was too short to reach the floor and fuck him, so I slipped my feet over his thighs behind me, my legs bent tight with my knees by his hips, and I moved my twat to the shaft I wanted inside it. David's hands gripped my ass, holding me upright, my chest in his face. I allowed his lips to take one of my breasts again, just as his fat round cockhead brushed my vaginal lips.

"Yeah, fuck me," I whined uncontrollably, wanting him so bad.

I sat down, aching for him, feeling him penetrate me. "Yeah!" I grunted again, so happy, eyes closing, feeling that hard adult cock pushing into my twat. I needed it so bad; in only a few bursts of energy, I humped him and had most of his shaft inside my incredibly hungry pussy.

David was licking both of my tits back and forth, making my small soft chest glisten with saliva. His hands continued to grope and fondle my little asscheeks, feeling my hips wildly gyrate and swirl over his cock, sliding my drenched vagina up and down on his penis. I leaned into his mouth, and let his face on my tits, and his hands under my butt, lift me up as I fucked him furiously. My pussy loved the attention, it's what I was wanting so badly.

"Yeah, oh yeah!" I leaned my face down, seeing his adult face and thick lips suckling my tits, and I had this warm rush of lust drench my emotions. I pulled his face back and squarely planted my lips on his, thrusting my tongue in his mouth, now making out with him while he fucked my pussy up and down deeper and faster. Kissing the guy seemed to make the sex more real; I didn't like him much, but I loved that he was kissing me while he was fucking me.

He was basically holding me up, I had no real leverage to use to hump him, and the sex seemed confined. David wanted to drill me deeper, and I wanted it too. He reached both hands behind me and literally brushed away stacks of paper on his desk, then he lifted me up -- his cock falling out for a moment -- and laid my lower back on his desktop, his hands gripping my knees and holding them out, letting my aching legs and knees relax as he did the work spreading me open.

My drenched slit was at the front edge of his desk, and as he stood up, his cock hovered in the air over my pussy, and without any delay the man just shoved his married penis inside my wanting teenage pussy.

"Yesss!" I screamed, feeling his cock now really drive into me farther, pulling my knees back even farther for him to do me, "fuck me, David, fuck me!" I stared at him with insatiable lust.

The large man's massive mass thrust forward, smacking my body hard, making my whole frame shake with the force of each thrust. His cock was big enough to feel like he was deep in me, satisfying me sufficiently, and my back instinctively arched. My nipples were so hard they hurt, I grabbed them and pinched them, my head and shoulders falling back on papers underneath me. I wasn't looking at him, my eyes were mostly closed, my jaw open and I was gasping but trying not to be too loud.

I could hear the squishy noises of his penis fucking my wet cunt; and the sound of blood rushing through my ears drowned out everything else.

The orgasm hit me out of the blue, without warning, I just exploded. "Yessss!" I cried, biting my lip, feeling my vagina contract and spasm around his male pussyfucking shaft. My fingers and thumbs were really squeezing my nipples ultra-hard, almost painfully, but I found it made the orgasm even more powerful.

I'd never cum like that fucking my teenage boyfriends; in fact, they'd never made me cum just from fucking me. This was fucking amazing. I was so glad I decided to let David fuck me.

David put one hand on one of my tits, displacing mine, taking a turn to fondle and pinch my nipples. Now that hurt, I winced, and he lessened the pressure. He kept fucking me through my orgasm, with my cuntjuices now saturating his cock and balls and thighs, even dripping down to his underwear and pants below his knees. His eyes were gazing at my body lustfully and appreciatively, unquestionably he was loving me being there to fuck him.

I couldn't resist. "Oh David," I cried, "am I good, do you like it?"

The fat married male laughed hard, his shirt still covering his round belly shaking from the fucking and laughing. "Goddamn, Kristen, you're incredible and sexy -- you, uh, are 18, right?"

Now that was funny; I snickered, surprised he would bother asking when the line was already crossed. I playfully wanted to joke and tell him I was 16, but, I couldn't do that to a man. "Yup!" I smiled, "so fuck me harder, David!"

But then, it crashed. David started to pant and wince, and his thrusts into my pussy were deeper and slowly, leaving his cock in me longer before pumping, and then he exploded violently. I saw his face tremble and I could feel his body stiffen, and with his cock shoved all the way inside my twat, I knew he was having his orgasm.

Begging for it, I anxiously screamed the only thought in my head. "David, yeah, cum in me, cum hard!"

It didn't seem like a long orgasm, but maybe it was, I was just in lust. But suddenly, he pulled out, exhausted, the sides of his face dripping with perspiration and his dress shirt sporting dark stains under his armpits. His once-solid cock was now half-soft, reddened and straight but not nearly the rod of steel it had been moments earlier.

He looked down at my fucked naked teenage body, wiping his brow, and he chuckled. "Goddamn, Kristen, you are one hot fuck aren't you?"

You know, suddenly I hated being there with him. All I was, huh, was a fuck to him?

What's worse, he wanted to stop. I saw him fuck my Mom for a long time at our house, she had so many cums, and he had two. He fucked her over and over and over. But here, right now, one and done. He blew his load in me, and already he was putting his pants back on.

"You should come by again," he whispered, winking at me, zipping up, "or maybe come to my house, we'll, um, be able to do this a lot more, if you want -- I want, for sure."

"Heh." I could only muster a half-smile, trying to be polite. I felt really fucking stupid -- laying back, spread open, his cum in my wet cunt, and he was done. I mean, really, really stupid.

So, I thought, this is the sort of stupid thing they tell you not to do when you're horny.

* * * *

Late that evening, I was looking at myself in my full-length mirror on the inside of my closet door, which happened to be swung outward at that moment. I was wearing my panties and bra from that day -- the fucker made me give him back the thong and matching bra from the store. It's not like he could resell them; he'd taken the tags off, and the thong was seeped in the scent of my cunt. That only seemed to add insult to injury. But as I spied myself in the mirror wearing my boring white cotton panties and push-up white bra, I half-smiled to myself, knowing my petite, slender frame could attract adult male attention in the way I might want it. I just should hold out for the right man to fuck me, and not let some pig like David have the honors.

You just fucked an adult man for the sport of it, I thought to myself looking at my slanted, rounded eyes in the mirror. What have you become, Kristen -- are you now a slut?

Funny, I smiled. Maybe I am a slut. I kind of liked the feeling.

Now, all I had to do was find a way to seduce the one man I really wanted to fuck!

12