Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did, fuck him -- the guy stiffened his finger and shoved it into my ass; I felt the thickness penetrate me, I'm so tight down there, he was so fucking stiff. I shrieked again, muffled by the cock in my mouth, feeling the horny man start to shove that finger into my ass a bit at a time, twisting it around, moving inside. His tongue was hard against my clitoris, his lips sucking my juices as they flowed, and orgasms were taxiing onto the active runway to start launching through my body.

His cock in my mouth made me want to taste the best he had to offer. "God, Thom," I panted, sucking around his cockhead, "I wanna eat your cum, cum in my mouth, honey!"

I don't know where this slut Kristen came from. But I loved her, I loved being her.

Maybe Daddy would be proud?

Thom was panting, sticking a finger in my asshole, pushing it in gently but continually. I kept grunting against his cock, "Fuuuuck, fuuuuck," and undulating my little hips above his face, feeling his finger in my anus and his tongue against my clitoris. I wanted to cum so badly. "Mmmm . . . fuuuuuck, Thom, fuuuuck!"

My juices must have been really streaming, I could hear Thom sucking and swallowing, grunting. My pussy was getting so close to cumming; I felt the emptiness of my hole, wanting to be filled. His tongue against my clitoris caused me to push hard, ramming my little body backwards to shove my clit against his mouth and tongue, trying to drive the orgasm out of me. My hand was now working his wet cock, sliding up and down, while I used my lips to suck just the swollen, drenched helmet of the penis. "Mmm, cum in my mouth, baby," I panted to him, wanting to taste his sperm.

"Oh, won't be long, baby," the married stud panted against my twat. "Almost there!"

I cried for it, wanting him to cum from my blowjob so badly. "Ohh shit, yeahhh, Thom, yeahhh!"

His finger pulled out of my ass, and his mouth backed off, and a moment later he sent a finger into my cunt again -- hard, deep, shoving it inside. I screamed at the top of my lungs -- "YESSSS!" -- and I started convulsing around his finger. My pussy clenched, trying to rip it off of him, and my whole little body shattered with my first orgasm. My eyes closed, my brain dimmed and I concentrated on the heat and energy flowing throughout my whole body, making me gasp and shriek. The juices were pouring out of my twat around his finger as he drove it into me, so far and hard. That finger fucked me, faster and faster, pumping furiously.

"God, yes, baby!" I yelled to him, mouth still against his cockhead, "I'm cumming, baby, cumming!"

His body tensed under me, his legs twitched, and he shoved his cock up hard into my mouth, past my hand. "Ahhh, I'm there you slut!" he passionately yelped, filling my mouth and senses with his erection. Then it poured, it opened up and the hot cum shot in big globs into my mouth, covering my tongue, the smell filling my nostrils. Thom was ejaculating his married semen into my teenage mouth; my first complete blowjob for an adult male was a total success!

"Ooh, shit, yeah," I spat, choking almost on the cum spilling out of my mouth, while my hand inexpertly jerked his dick up and down to milk it more, "gimme that juice, baby!"

Thom's orgasm continued, streaming dribbles of white-hot sperm out of the head of his prick, while he pulled his finger from my pussy and shoved his tongue inside, tasting my juices. I almost sat backwards now, pressing my cunt into his face, letting him taste the depths of my twat while I milked his dick until the last drops of cum flowed out.

I had never liked the taste of cum; I didn't know what came over me. I was, I guess, a real slut inside, it just took the right man to bring it out of me.

Licking up his sperm but not swallowing it, I cleaned up his cock and my hand, making a messy mix of saliva and sperm over my tongue, then in one gulp I downed it into my throat. The smell remained in my nose, the nasty, musky flavor filled every crevace in my mouth. It made me feel dirty and used, and honestly, I loved it. Loved it.

"Mmm," moaned Thom's slut for the evening, still holding his rigid penis in my hand, cum still all over us, "how was it, honey?"

I felt the male slap my little asscheek. "Fucking awesome, you're a hot cocksucker, you slut!"

Thom pushed me off of him, until I rolled back on my side to face him. He sat upright, pausing to collect his breath. He was sweating on his forehead, and beads of perspiration were trickling down from his underarms. "Man, you're so fucking hot, Kristen," he said, eyeing my body. I lied back, letting him admire me -- my petite, 30A-sized tits with my hard brown nipples, my shaved clean pink cunt glistening with juices, my slender hips and soft thighs. I must have blushed, because he chuckled. "What, you don't think you're hot?"

I shrugged, not sure if I should answer honestly. "I don't know -- I guess -- I didn't know if older guys, like, think I'm hot?" I had a clue that they did; Daddy, David, Jack. Now Thom. Maybe I was what older men wanted. Judging by my relative lack of success in high school, I wasn't what the teenagers wanted. Go figure.

Thom immediately confirmed that. "Honey, you're fucking awesome -- tight, little, super pretty. I mean, I don't speak for all guys, but -- hell, I love how you look, you're fucking hot." Then he let me into his world, his voice dropping in energy but a friendly sparkle in his eyes. "I guess I can tell you, I mean, it's not like I have to hide it -- I've been fucking an intern at my office for about six months, she's 21, she's really tiny, I guess, not as small as you. But I love her body, I love yours -- I guess I'm an old fart, I just love the young gals."

"Mmm, you're not old," I reassured him, my eyes watching his still-hard penis twitching on his lap, wondering how fast he could get ready to fuck. My pussy wanted cock. "You're hot, you really turn me on."

"Yeah?" He snickered, his eyes on my wet pussy. I knew we'd soon be having sex again. "So, am I the oldest guy you've ever fucked -- have you fucked a married man before?"

The teenage slut wasn't totally honest with him in my response. I told him about David, saying he wasn't married but was around his age -- just, nowhere near as sexy as him. I didn't mention Daddy, although of course, we didn't actually fuck. Daddy stopped that from happening moments before he was going to put his cock into my cunt from behind. Thom liked my answer, and he asked if it bothered me he was married. Now I didn't lie, I said it turned me on.

"Good," he nodded, "some gals love that I'm married. It's why I love to travel; I get laid in most of the cities I'm in, usually, if I have time to go to a bar or something."

Then he asked me who I was on the date with at the restaurant. He said he had been meaning to ask me; it was, after all, the reason I was there, and thus the way he and I inadvertently met. I was somewhat forthright with him. "Well, I was there with my father, and a friend of his -- it wasn't a date, really, but, Daddy was kind of trying to set me up with him."

Thom found it incredulous, raising an eyebrow then laughing. "Your dad tried to set you up? That's wicked -- does he know what a hot little slut you are, honey?"

I think my face told him the answer, and he cackled. I blushed more, trying to smile it off.

"Listen," Thom said, sitting back now on his ass with his legs spread, his long cock lying on his tummy and pulsing a little with life, "I'm gonna be back here in, like, a month or so -- but I'll be with, like, this client of mine, she's married and a real fucking slut, she's 32, redhead, hot body, curvy -- she's a complete bisexual bitch, she fucks girls. If you like eating pussy, you should join Robyn and me, we could have a hot fucking threesome, you'd completely love it."

What is it with men and bisexual girls? Daddy had those pictures of my cousin Riley fucking Courtney. Thom wanted me to fuck his other girlfriend here in town. Before that week, I'd never really thought about sex with another girl, but it was starting to dawn on me that adult men really got off on it. If I wanted to fuck them, maybe I better start learning to fuck girls too, huh?

That would be for later. My pussy wanted Thom's dick.

I laid back on his bed, flat on my back, pulling my slender knees apart, exposing my pink hole to him. "Well, I'll think about it," I promised him in a soft moan, seeing his eyes look at my twat. "But she's not here, so . . . who else are you going to stick that big cock into, Thom, hmm?"

My lover immediately understood, rising to his knees to crawl over me. "I think," he said with a slow drawl, his body covering over mine, "I'm going to stick this hard cock into the hottest 18 year old cunt I've ever met."

My hands wrapped around his solid shoulders, feeling his penis touch my vagina, finding my hole. "Yesss, baby," I grunted, anxiously awaiting him, "fuck me, fuck me like your slut, baby!"

He did, shoving it into me, giving me what I had been wanting so badly. I screamed loudly, "Ahhh yesss!" while I wrapped my legs around his superior body. He was so much larger than me, filling the space over me, sandwiching me into the soft bed. I loved it, feeling completely dominated, my young pussy giving his adult erection exactly what he wanted. Thom began to fuck me, driving his steely pole into my waiting teenage twat, driving it harder, faster, I felt him pushing through my pussy's resistance, and his cockhead dug deeper into my wet twat. Thom was sweating over me, looking down at my young eyes, feeling his dick stretching my lips and plunging into my hole. I moved my hips around in circles, taking him in, while his firm muscular ass sailed up and down steadily, driving himself over and over into my vagina.

I didn't care who he was, I didn't know him really. I closed my eyes, feeling his awesome manly body fucking me, taking me, using me for his pleasure. It's what I wanted. I yelped, mouth open, jaw trembling, head to the side, feeling Thom fucking me harder. I started to shake, my pussy rising up in energy, and I slammed my hips up into his cock so stuff his penis as deep as it could go. "Yesss, baby!" I screamed, and my second orgasm flowed. I started having a massive quake with his dick inside my anxious cunny, screwing him and releasing my sexual lust in an torrid flush of electricity.

Thom was really fucking hot now, pumping me harder, not looking down at me but just humping my little teenage body furiously. I could hear the noises of his body slamming into mine. He was using me so hard, getting off on me. This was so much better than that fat pig David fucked me, I hated that we did that. Thom was going to be my first adult man to really fuck me; David was, well, something like a bad practice game.

"Fuckin' bitch!" moaned the stud humping me, sneering down into my young face, "take my cock, you bitch, I'm so fucking hard for you, fuckin' fuck me you little whore!"

His snarly tone drove me over the edge. "Fuck yes, Thom, fuck me baby!" I cried out, having another orgasm almost immediately after that last one, cumming hard with his dick stuffed deep in my vagina.

The 40-something married stud and the 18 year old high school slut changed positions, he wanted me on my knees. No, he wanted my ass in the air; he pushed my shoulders and face into his bed, so my little ass was sticking up in the air. Thom briefly bent over and licked my asshole, making sure it was extra-wet, but I'm sure he tasted all the pussyjuices pooled over it. My face was against sweaty bedsheets, smelling his manly perspiration but also still smelling the aroma of his cum that he squirted into my mouth earlier. I felt dirty and wicked, like a hooker or something I imagined. It was fucking hot.

Thom rose to his feet, standing on bed bed behind me, then he lowered his long pecker to the level of my twat. His firm hands grabbed my small hips, holding me steady, and Thom shoved his fat meat into my waiting cuntlips from behind. I screamed, "Ohhh baby!" He was so big, stretching me. I could hardly move, bent over like that, while he did all the work, pushing his erection into my cunt while my ass pointed up to the ceiling.

I felt his thumb against my asshole, he had his palm flat on my back just above my asscrack. Snaking hs thumb around, he touched it to my little anus and pushed the thumb inside the hole, just barely, so I felt the presence. Meanwhile his awesome cock was jamming hard into my cunt from behind, his big hairy balls bouncing off my clitoris each time he shoved that penis inside my vagina. I was crying, tearing, screaming, loving the hot fucking.

"Fuckin' bitch," he roared again, smacking my little asscheek with his big hand to leave a sore, red welt, "such a hot little cunt, so fuckin' hot, you nasty cumwhore!"

I wanted to play that game too. Looking back at him with the side of my face buried in his bedsheets, I snickered and roared with a teasing, accusatory tone, "Fuck my teen pussy you married prick -- show me what a hot fucking stud you are, cheating on your wife!"

He didn't laugh or smile, he snarled at me and smacked my asscheek hard again. He was so turned on. "Fuckin' bitch!" he screamed again, pulling out and throwing me onto my back. Immediately he was on top of me, only harder and deeper this time, his hands grabbing my ankles to split my legs so wide apart. It was painful, almost, feeling him ripping my legs wide open and pointing them to the sides, while his erection thrust its full length inside my small teenage pussy. I don't know how it all got in there, or if it really did, but I thought I felt him completely fill me up -- to my stomach, inside me, almost -- and his balls were against my asscheeks. There, so deep in me, he ground his massive weight into my small body and kept his dick inside my twat. He was staring down at me, glaring at my young nude body, watching himself fuck the half-Thai slut.

Suddenly he erupted in a flustered shout. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm there!"

"Yeah, baby!" I encouraged him, my little titties bouncing around under his view, "cum in me, cum baby!"

Thom had his second orgasm, this time flooding his sperm hard inside my vagina, pumping his babymaking sauce so far inside my pussy and womb. I could feel him exploding; he was so big and manly, his orgasm was so much better than anything my teenage boyfriends had ever mustered.

It was fucking hot sex. I loved every minute of it.

Thom giving me cab money to catch a ride home, when we were finished? That, not so much.