Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that I was masturbating my girl friend's pussy -- and sucking her tit too -- through her clothing was not lost on me, at that moment. I felt like I was someone else, like my lusty imagination had taken complete control of me, tossed the Real Kristen aside and replaced her with Horny Robot Kristen (gee am I a Number 6 cylon, perhaps). The shapes and smells of her 18 year old petite body with ample breasts was proving to be a powerful aphrodisiac to me. I wanted to really make Crystal feel great, give her what her body wanted.

Munching her boob through her shirt and bra, and fingering her clitty through her jeans and panties, I continued giving her body the muted pleasure for a couple of minutes until suddenly, without any warning, the clothing came flying off. It was like a silent starter's pistol popped and the two of us sprung into motion.

Crystal grabbed her shirt by her hips and pulled it up, pausing briefly to slip her fingers under her bra and yank it off of her torso too -- over her head, not unsnapping it. Her big head of curly brown-black hair was spilling all over. My eyes gazed at the sight of her awesome C-cup breasts, so round and soft, with those big brown nipples and areolae. The moment I realized she was removing her top, I leaned up and put my hands on her crotch to start unfastening her jeans. I'd only unsnapped them and found the handle for the zipper, buried in the tight fabric, when those two big naked breasts appeared in front of me. Her nipples were fucking huge, and her areolae were as big wide circles; my mouth watered at the sight.

She was lying back on my bed now, staring up at my face, her hands reaching for her crotch to help remove her jeans. I allowed her to take control of her jeans, as I leaned back on my knees on my bed and pulled my babydoll off of myself. We were going to get naked together. I looked down to see Crystal pushing her tight jeans down her thighs, showing me her black thong, just as I was reaching back to unsnap my bra. Her wide brown eyes gazed at my soft, small A cup titties, and my eyes now spied her shaved bald teenage cunt when she removed her thong too. Crystal laid back on my bed, spreading her bronze-skinned legs wide open, watching me quickly push my booty shorts and panties together down my slender legs, around my knees, and off of my little feet.

We were both totally naked now, and totally horny.

Crystal's spread-open thighs and dripping pink cuntlips called to me. Having seen my Daddy's pictures of Melanie's and Riley's teenage vaginas, I already knew I found them sexy -- not like a huge throbbing penis, but alluring in their own way. I'd always loved licking my own juices off of my hands (and the airbrush the night before), so, the prospective taste of another girl's pussy didn't dissuade me. I looked down for a moment at Crystal's nude pussy, dripping with clear beads of desire, while she reached her hands up to me to pull me down to her.

"Come here," my pretty friend moaned, opening her slender short legs even wider, "let's do this thing, baby, I want you so bad."

Her smooth, anxious tone and her lusty words reassured me, and I gave into my horny passions. "You're so fucking hot," I moaned to my naked Latina friend, moving back towards her spread-open body. I purred and grinned at her, dropping to my hands and knees, then dropping farther to plant a kiss on her inner thigh, near her knee. She moaned again, her hands reaching for my head, pressuring me to get my mouth up to her dripping snatch. But I was a tease, taking my time with my first girl, softly kissing and licking a wet path up her velvety-soft inner thigh, tracing my tongue and wet lips from near her knee farther and farther up her leg. As I drew closer to her kitty I could smell her sharp, powerful aroma more intensely, and my mouth really wanted it bad. I was panting hot, heavy breaths on her skin where I made it wet, and I could sense her motions as her ass circled slightly waiting for me to get my mouth onto it.

She screamed in anticipation. "Fuck yeah, girl!" Her eyes were half-closed, anticipating the feeling I was about to give her. "Fuckin' do it!"

My mouth hit her pussylips, my tongue darting out to lick across them. It was incredible; I was actually having sex with another girl. More amazingly, I was loving this, I wasn't nervous or feeling guilty. Instead I was thinking to myself, what would I want, how would it feel on me? Tasting another girl's treasure seemed ridiculous and, yet, so natural; I knew what she was experiencing, I wanted it to be the best for her. I immediately thrust my tongue hard on her warm, sopping-wet clitoris, finding the little knobby flesh buried inside her soft pink hood. Crystal stretched fingers on both of her hands to her pussy, pulling back the skin, exposing her clit to me. Looking up past her huge heaving tits to her smiling beautiful face, my little pink tongue began teasing and tormenting her clit, pushing it around, stroking it and saturating it with my attention. Her ass moved in more rapid circles now under me, and she removed her fingers to clutch my bedspread underneath her nude body.

I slipped my tongue southward, over her soft, silky cuntlips, right to her pussyhole. I knew what she wanted. I thrust my tongue inside, hard, finding the little tight hole deliciously nasty, and tight and warm. I had no idea why my teen boyfriends hated doing this for me; it felt amazing, having Crystal's sopping wet pussy around my tongue. As I sealed my lips on her cuntlips and shoved my tongue into her hole, stretching it farther, I tasted how horny she was, and I felt the little tube inside her hole contracting around my tongue and squeezing it, sucking it almost into the depths of her pussy.

On my fours bent over her crotch, my pussy was dripping juices down my inner thighs. I couldn't help, I reached underneath myself and put two fingers on my own clitoris, rubbing it around, giving it the attention it wanted while I worked on Crystal's vagina.

My girl friend -- or now would I have had to say "girlfriend," maybe -- was quickly building towards an orgasm, her body thrashing around under me, her hips rapidly undulating in jarring motions, even pushing hard up at my face, or moving side to side. I had to slip a hand under her little soft asscheeks, to keep my mouth planted on her twat. Looking still up at her face, I watched her eyes rolling in ecstasy, and her jaw trembling, and her tongue licking her lips while her hands clutched her own big breasts. Her feet went flat on my bed, raising her knees, giving her leverage to pump her ass around harder and faster, fucking my tongue as I thrust it inside her. I'd never eaten a girl's cunt before but I knew exactly what to do, arching my tongue to lick all around inside her pussy, getting her juices smeared all over my chin and cheeks.

"Yessss!" screamed my friend, having an orgasm. Her cunt squirted out a load of juices into my waiting mouth, and I had to swallow quickly because a second mouthful, then a third, then a fourth, came immediately afterwards. She unloaded her orgasm into me and the whole time she sucked in air wailing, her body stiffening as the flames shot through her muscles and limbs.

Crystal wanted me to keep eating her, she remained on her back on my bed, legs opened, hands around my skull, pressing my mouth against her cummy twat. I loved doing it, licking her teenage pussy, making her feel so loved and so sexy. My Latina fuck-buddy pinched her hard long nipples, wincing at the pain she was inflicting on herself, making her even more horny. Her body continued to quake with orgasms; after eating her just a few more minutes she had a second cum, then a third.

She found herself grunting in animal approval at the orgasms, as the third subsided. "Fuck you," she screamed at me with affection, "oh fuck, Kristen, you're so fucking good, that was so fucking good!"

I don't know, the instinct just took over. I had an image in my head and I was playing to it; sort of Plato's perfect form of sex, if you will. When she caught her breaths, I rolled her onto her stomach, then had her lift her ass and spread her knees, so she was upside down and shoving her ass towards me. Her beautiful pink cunt dripped her tasty liquids down those bronze, soft thighs. She had her face and shoulder buried in a pillow, making her body in an inverted "V" shape, her legs wide apart to give me access to her cunt from behind. Like I said, I didn't know why to do this, it just seemed right to me. Thom had done this to me a couple nights earlier, in his hotel room, and I wanted Crystal to try it.

Facing her cunt from behind, her wet clit at the bottom of the pink lips and dark slit, I lowered my chin and went in, licking her pussylips again. I lifted my thumb up to rub her clitoris softly, grinding on it, making her moan and sway her fleshy round Latin ass for me, while I tasted her juices once again. I heard her cry unintelligibly, she was loving the feeling.

I pulled back, staring at her buttcheeks and her wet cunt beneath. I moved my thumb off of her clit, and instead stiffened two fingers and began to slide them into her vagina from behind. My girl friend squealed, feeling the finger-fucking, pushing her ass backwards towards me fingers. The cunt was really tight, I felt the pressure around my two fingers; I probably could have fucked it with one finger, in fact.

My eyes fell on her tight asshole, a little puckered, dark-brown, clean hole above her cunt, between her glistening wet buttocks. Something came over me, a wave of lust. I just did it. With my fingers inside Crystal's cunt, I put my head down and stuck out my tongue, and I began licking her butthole. I had no idea why. It tasted weird and sexy, and the shaking of her body and the screams of delight buried in my pillow convinced me she loved it. I instantly knew why Thom had licked my asshole the other night; it was fucking sexy, both disgusting and wonderful all at once.

Crystal reached under herself, grabbing my wrist, clutching it, pulling me fingers harder into her cunt. My hand hurt, with the two fingers squeezed inside her pussy and my other fingers and knuckles coarsely rubbing against her pussylips and mound. She was humping my fingers, rotating her hips around and around, feeling me fuck her like one of her boyfriends. Her 18 year old pussy exploded again, having another orgasm, I could feel it contracting and crunching my fingers inside, while a torrent of juices slowly seeped out and began to liquefy my palm and wrist. I pulled back from licking her asshole, so I could move down and lick off some of her juices from my hand inside her pussy.

The Latina flipped over again, on her back once more, her hands sliding under my thin sweaty armpits. She was pulling me on top of her, and my wet cunt was dying for contact with her. I spread my legs and lowered my pussy, placing it hard on the bone of her thigh, while Crystal was taking me into her arms. It just happened, our kiss, our lips pressing together and both of us moaning like girls in love. Tongues shot out, and she began tasting her pussyjuices in my mouth, while we made out like boyfriend and girlfriend there, arm in arm, her sopping wet cunt against my hip and my pussy rubbing for attention on her leg bone.

The moment was so new to me, so totally unexpected; I was fucking wet for one of my girl friends, my cunt was dying for her to satisfy me. My whole body, in fact. Keeping my pussy pressed against Crystal's slender soft thigh, I broke our wet mesmerizing kiss and crawled upwards on her, leaning my torso up, sliding one of my aching hard nipples into her mouth. I stared down at her pretty face, seeing her mouth open instinctively and let me dip my boob inside, where her slithering pink tongue slid out and began caressing my hard little knob with soft tender licks. "Ooh fuck yeah," I grunted, wanting more, pushing my A-cup breast into Crystal's mouth and lips, feeling her begin to suckle on my nipple as her lips sealed on the soft flesh of my orb. My cunt was throbbing, and rubbing my clit and pussylips on her naked hip was not very satisfying. I felt her small hands sliding on the backs of my thighs, moving around, until they came to rest on my little round buttocks. My 18 year old female friend was feeling up my ass; it was very erotic, and I hoped for her too.

"Oh fuck," I panted, pulling my tit off of Crystal's mouth, leaning above her, staring down as she looked up at me. I was fucking turned on, while Crystal was blushing and giggling with a little panic. It was all new to her too. I didn't care. "You're so fucking hot," I muttered as I rose to my knees, legs spread, my pussy dripping juices between my slender thighs, "look how fucking wet you've made me -- you ready to eat a wet Amerasian pussy, baby?"

Crystal's huge brown eyes glistened up at me, not shying away. "Oh shit, yeah, Kristen, c'mere honey!"

Almost jumping on her, I crawled forward and plopped my hips above her face, legs spread wide open, squatting on her mouth. I grabbed my headboard for leverage and stared down, lowering my twat to her tongue, then I felt her begin to lick me. Fuck it felt good. "Ohhh fuck!" My head fell back, my long black hair cascading down my slender back, my eyes closing and mouth sucking in air. "Yeah fuck me Crystal!" Humping her tongue like a little penis, I wiggled my hips around until I felt her tongue against the hole of my pussy, and shoving down harder on her mouth she stuck her tongue up, and began to fuck me with it. Crystal's feminine little tongue seemed to know what to do, stretching upwards to fuck my wet hole, while my clitty brushed hard on her upper lip. I shrieked in delight. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Her small hands were gripping my clenched nude buttcheeks, feeling my body wiggle and gyrate over her mouth, as I filled her nose with me scents and thrust my cunt over her mouth. She was eating me rapidly, pumping her tongue in and out, bringing me towards an ecstatic conclusion. "Don't stop!" begged the horny slut riding Crystal's tongue, "fuck me, yeah, don't stop!" I was really moving insatiably fast, screwing her face, really mashing my cunt down hard on her tongue and lips, almost like using her mouth as a toy while I masturbated. Faster and faster I fucked her tongue and mouth until my juices were ready to flow. I screamed to let her know it. "Oh shit baby, here I cum!"

My orgasm exploded, and I felt juices flush out of my hole to fill her mouth and cover her face. My body felt weak as the energy electrified every corner of my body, and I had to grip the headboard extra hard so I wouldn't fall off her mouth. "Fuck yeah! Oooh yeah!" The orgasm was long; I panted and grunted sitting on her, shaking uncontrollably through the hot, draining cum.

It was fucking hot, but you know, it wasn't as good as having a cock in me. I knew it, even as I was still cumming on my girl friend's face.

I thought, what could do the trick, to provide the feelings of a cock to two girls having lesbian sex? There was the bag of pussy-sized veggies, which Daddy bought specifically to be inserted into my cunt, that I still had unused, sitting under my desk. I should have put them away in the kitchen or refrigerator, but at the moment, I was glad I had been lazy.

I forced myself to crawl off the bed, saying, "Wait a sec," as I retrieved the light-brown plastic grocery bag. Crystal hadn't noticed it before, and she looked at me with wide brown eyes, curious as to what I had. I laughed, half-embarrassed, as I reached in and pulled out a cucumber. It was nicely thick, but not too fat; it was long, giving good space to clutch one end while the other bulbous tip could be sliding into something wet and tight. I held up the veggie for my naked Latina friend, and she cackled seeing it, reaching forward to peer into the bag and see what other goodies it held. Daddy had picked them well the night before. There was another similarly-sized cucumber. Three big, long carrots, with really fat ends. Two really, really thick zucchinis. A half-dozen, perfect-rippened yellow bananas. And two sweet potatoes -- with really fat blunt ends on one side, and the other tips were more narrow but long. Hard as stone, too.

"Holy fucking god!" my horny friend snickered, taking stock of the contents of the bag, "what the fuck you don' with all these up here, you little pervie!"

"Mmm," I moaned, taking the chosen cucumber firmly into my fist, crawling towards the other naked slut on my bed, "I'll show you, baby."

Crystal was already there, smiling ear to ear, surprised but totally committed. She laid back on my bed, her hair all over my pillow, as she pulled her bronze knees wide open to expose her bald teenage pussy again for me. I cuddled up next to her bent leg, lying on my side, taking the long green shaft and pushing the slightly yellow-green, rounded tip to Crystal's vagina. She giggled again, lifting her head to watch, as I rubbed the tip along her swollen, glistening pussylips, even teasing her protruding little clitoris with it, soaking her pussylips all over the vegetable's skin. "Mmm," I purred again, loving the sight of the big toy about to fuck my friend, "I bet this will feel fucking good, baby."

Then I just shoved the cucumber into Crystal's pussy, stuffing it hard a couple of inches, literally stretching open the girl's tight teenage cuntlips.

"Oh shit!" screamed my friend, her hands shooting down to grab my wrist, but for leverage and not to push me away, "holy fucking shit baby!"

I gathered my strength, bending my sleight arm, pushing the converted dildo into Crystal's gushing wet vagina bit by bit. I again thought about how it would feel, if she was doing it to me. I twisted the cucumber side to side, twirling it in soft gentle motions, as I pumped it into her pussy a little at a time. The resistance from her tight cunt was amazing, I could feel it trying to push back, trying to shove the invading toy out of her hole. But Crystal's hot hips were flying around in circles, and she was biting her big lower lip and arching her back, trying to have sex with the veggie in my hand. Hearing her moans grow, I knew she loved it, I continued to push the cucumber into Crystal's pussy until I had a good four or five inches inside of her.

Fuck, it was so thick, stretching open her pussy so wide. Even Daddy's cock wasn't quite that thick, I didn't think; that vegetable was super-human, really screwing Crystal hard. She was wildly gyrating now, letting me masturbate her with the thick green shaft, she pulled her hands off of my wrist and threw them above her head, behind my pillow, arching her back more and shoving those big teenage tits into the air. "Awww, shit!" she panted, not trying to be too loud but letting out the lust building in her belly. My arm was hurting already, my hand aching from holding the cucumber at one end, but I kept fucking her with it, staring at it stretching open her pink lips, knowing how good it must have been feeling as I fucked her with it.

I wanted to feel it too, my pussy was dying to be fucked by something long and hard. "Here," I commanded, grabbing one of her arms to guide her hand down to the cucumber. Crystal took it from me, fucking herself with the veggie, while I sat up for a quick moment to grab the bag of grocery dildos. I already knew what I wanted. I ripped off one of the bananas from its bretheren, then I crawled backwards on my bed until I was lying across Crystal's lap, my back facing her and Crystal's pussy fucking the cucumber right in front of me. I had my armpit over her flat tummy, my arm able to reach forward and take back the cucumber from her.

As I started fucking her with the cucumber again, lying on my hip, my other hand reached into my crotch and poked the bottom of the banana against my own aching vagina. I was going to fuck that piece of fruit, I wanted it so badly. I felt the yellow corner of the long shape rubbing my moist cunthole, and with a little shove, the banana slid into my pussy. I was fucking it! It felt welcome, such relief -- not a male cock, but, something thick to probe into my tight teenage cunt, give me some relief, let my cunt squeeze it and cum around it.