Kristen: Odessa and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl was so turned on. While watching us, he masturbated his cock in front of everyone else there, and came himself lots (for him) in the middle of it; no one minded in the least. I smiled lovingly at my wonderful husband, blowing him a little kiss, and then went immediately back to the task at hand – making passionate love to Campbell.

Carl and I don't have regular fuck buddies. We do have friends that we have fucked many times over the years, such as Campbell and one or two others for me, as you will see, and Pixie and Summer for him. I would argue though that these relationships have never got to the point of regularity to be called fuck buddies or boy/girl friends. They are definitely "good friends and clients with occasional benefits". Others may disagree.

It is actually one of our rules, and it is one which I broke with deep regret when I took that damn sub-contract as you will see. Our other key rule from the start has been "no secrets".

It was Campbell who took the initiative when he met me on the cruise to try and see if I would be keen to try and become a bikini and lingerie (and porn) model in Eastern Europe. From the day he did the first film with us, which was a five-girl lesbian orgy by the way, he spotted my ability, sex drive, and looks. He had faith in me, which turned out to be not displaced, from day one.

Now, don't get me wrong, some of this was business for Campbell. He is a shrewd businessman, and has great connections, not the least being Dimitri Bondayenko. He has made some substantial money out of me, especially the fees he got on my first contracts as the "spotter".

We have also done some porn together, which was great fun and given you can see the depth of care and emotion in our relationship between us in those films (there are three romantic boy-girl films), they did very well on the net in Europe, mainly with couples. Carl came to love those films too – we keep them as a set with the beach scene now. Although when I first told him that Campbell and I were going to be making some "romantic sex" porn videos, he was somewhat reluctant. By the time we did them though, he was on board.

Anyway, as a result of that faith, and strong lobbying, I later found out, from Campbell, Katy and I were asked to go to one of Dimitri's infamous week-long parties at his mansion in Odessa as model hostesses. After much discussion and some toing and froing on the terms, Carl and Chris agreed, and so straight from the cruise, Katy and I travelled from Venezia to Odessa, together with Campbell and it turned out, his partner Oksana who would be our supervisor for the week.

That really started our friendship because I got to know Oksana, who is now a dear friend, and through a number of phone calls that week back to Australia, Carl got to speak to Campbell and Oksana, and also started the relationship he enjoys today with them.

If the cruise had been amazing, I can't begin to describe Odessa. It was my first experience with Russian and Eastern European oligarchs and millionaires. It is another world, but it is now my world, or more correctly, our world, as Carl is in it too with me.

Dimitri's mansion is a magnificent stone building, with large gardens, long private driveway, and a private beach on the Black Sea. It is set back quite some ways from the road, so inside the house, there is complete privacy.

Dimitri is a billionaire, and a cunning and most effective businessman. He is also a very nice man, who let's just say has some different hobbies – beautiful women and strange, often what some would see as brutal, BDSM sex. He is now divorced. His wife ran off with some Ukrainian body builder.

Dimitri's parties are well known in certain circles in Russia, Ukraine and Eastern Europe, and people "in the know" are aware to look for his trademark "DB tramp stamp" on models' bums – like Oksana and I have got – hence "the rumour".

Katy and I were contracted for a week to do two things – to do bikini and lingerie softcore modelling for Pavel, an associate of Campbell's, who ran several websites, and to be hostesses for Dimitri's week-long party at the mansion, under Oksana's supervision. It also turned out there was a third duty – straight bikini and lingerie modelling to "shop" me to Russia's largest modelling agencies.

The whole week is so clear in my memory, as was the cruise, as they were really the events that turned my life. Carl also actually wrote down everything each day I called from Odessa, and put together notes of our calls from the ship (that was the source for the story).

In fact, over the years, he has kept a thorough record of my activities. For those BTB people out there, it is not as divorce material. It is so we can sit together, cuddle and reminisce. You see Carl is a voyeur – he loves what I do as long as I stick to the rules: no secrets (that is, tell him everything) and no regular fuck buddies.

We arrived at the mansion on the Sunday night, where we met with the other three models who had arrived from Kiev and St. Petersburg earlier that day. We also met the staff. We unpacked our bags. Katy and I were given a room to share – one king-size bed though, as you might have guessed. Dimitri and the dozen or so fellow businessman party goers did not arrive till the following afternoon on the Monday.

On that first Sunday evening before the boys arrived, Oksana and Campbell took us very carefully through our schedule of activities for the week. We were going to be busy girls, and really earning the amazing $200,000 US they were paying us. Still, though, I kept my promise to ring Carl every day – something that got harder to do as the years went by until he moved to Russia.

This is how the week unfolded (in between I had several modelling "training sessions" with Oksana, and as well we could sun-bake, swim, or just play with anyone who wasn't busy and wanted to):

Monday – straight evening wear, bikini and lingerie modelling photo sessions and filming with Pavel and other photographers under the supervision of Vladimir, from PMM Agency. Welcoming Dinner and Party for the whole group Monday evening. That was code for an orgy, folks. All the girls attended the dinner nude, including Oksana. I did get to fuck Campbell again that night, which was nice. Mind you, I think I got fucked about 5 or 6 times that night, including being spit roasted a couple of times;

Tuesday – soft porn bikini and lingerie modelling (with toys) photo sessions and filming with Pavel, followed by first business discussions with the two modelling agency reps. After dinner, we had our introduction to the Dungeon Room. We girls were each placed nude in a cell where we slept the night! This was the first time at Odessa that I was whipped, flogged and caned – it was not too hard that evening, as Dimitri did not want us yet to have too many visible marks;

Wednesday – rehearsal and filming of scenes to make up a film for Dimitri and his associates of the "action" at the mansion. We spent all day on this, with some of Dimitri's associates with free time involved. It was great fun. We did boy-girl, girl girl, threesomes, orgies, and pissing – everything except the BDSM that day. The girl-girl included vaginal fisting (I had never been fisted before – the first time in my pussy did hurt. I am more used to it now.) We went on filming right through to dinner and after.

That night, after filming was over, we girls were raffled off out of a hat to sleep with a guy for the evening. I can't remember who I got, but he wasn't memorable. That happens in this business;

Thursday – Dimitri ramped it up that day. We started with more soft porn bikini and lingerie modelling in the morning, followed by more film sessions of the "action" at the mansion. The previous day's film was edited and sent out to Dimitri's associates that day, including to Carl and Chris. My husband just loved the film when I spoke to him the next day, although he didn't have to deal with any of the romantic stuff this time that he has always found harder to accept (even though for me, it can often be just acting, unless it is with a true friend like Campbell).

That night, after dinner, Dimitri moved the party again to the dungeon room. This time we were filmed. I was secured to a big cross, and for the first time was subjected to needle play. I had about a dozen thin, long needles put through my titties that night by Dimitri. Even though he went slowly to ease the pain, it did hurt some, I can tell you, when those needles were pushed through my nipples and titties.

Katy was whipped, flogged and caned that night on her arse and titties, pretty hard. We both had our first real BDSM Session. Katy & I screamed several times, as did the other girls (one of other girls was chosen for knife play where some small, light cuts in a design pattern were done across the left cheek of her arse).

But I also got incredibly horny. I actually came a gusher – squirted – on Dimitri when on the cross while I was tied up as he pulled the needles back out! We both bled some that night, and Katy actually needed some first aid for a couple of welts on her titties that had opened up. In recognition of our efforts, Oksana let me sleep with Campbell that night, and Katy slept with Dimitri;

Friday – Well, wasn't Carl excited when I called that day. He had just got the second film with my needle session. He told me that he came buckets, which is unusual for him, and when he came over there with us, he really wanted to see me get needled in the flesh!

As we were still sore from the BDSM session, the activities that day focussed more on group and one-on-one sex. Again, we were filmed. This time it also included a couple of romantic sessions, sadly neither of them with Campbell. The agencies really wanted to see my acting and real GFE abilities.

In the afternoon, I had more meetings with the agencies, at the end of which I was given draft contracts! I was so excited, as was Katy for me. I arranged with Dimitri and Pavel to send the four contracts to Carl straight away.

That night, after dinner once again in the nude, there was an all-night orgy that went to about 3 in the morning and again was filmed. I got double and triple penetrated – more than once. My pussy and arse were so sore when I woke up in the morning – I was in bed with Campbell and Oksana but still can't remember to this day how I got there!;

Saturday – We already knew from what Campbell told us on the cruise that Saturday would be the grand finale, and that Sunday was to be a straight modelling day as most of Dimitri's associates headed home to be ready for work Monday. During the day, the focus again was on casual group and one-on-one sex.

Things got serious again after dinner. Dimitri had his staff set up two big tables in the middle of the main entertainment room. Straight after dinner, he had us six girls start by entertaining the guys with a lesbian orgy. It went for like, an hour, and included pissing and fisting. This time, I fisted another girl for the first time and was fisted again myself (the six girls had paired off for the fisting). It did feel better than the first time. There was anal play too – fingers, licking, and stuff. I really did like that!

When the orgy finished, two strangers stepped forward with kit bags – time for our piercings and tattoos. Katy and I, who were naked from the orgy, were instructed to climb up on the tables to be pierced and tattooed in front of everyone. We both received hood piercings in our clits first, and then tribal tattoo down the side of our torso coming onto the side of our left tits. It was filmed for Dimitri's and our boys.

The whole thing took well over an hour, as the tattoos were reasonably large (about 12 centimetres long and 4-5 centimetres wide) and there was some colouring required. That hurt. The piercing wasn't so bad. When they were finished, Katy and I were allowed to go to bed – our sexual duties at Odessa were over; and

Sunday – This was recovery day for our new adornments, but we still had a full day of straight modelling all around the grounds and in the mansion – evening gowns, day wear, bikinis and lingerie.

Vladimir, from PMM, the agency which offered me the contract, really took charge that day with the photographers and film crew. He then had a long meeting with me that afternoon where he really started to take me through the work his agency had in mind for me, which was swimwear and lingerie, while an attractive lady in her 50s, Vanessa, joined us to begin to explain my role more as a courtesan with the other agency (which is a different company). I already had a reasonable idea having read the contract, but she really did fill in the gaps for me.

I was going to be a high class escort to the rich and famous in Russia. They both told me they wanted me back in Russia as soon as I could arrange it with Carl.

We flew home to Australia the next day. I returned home to Australia excited, not exhausted. Carl picked me up from the airport, and he had arranged to have the week off.

I don't think I got out of bed for three days. When I wasn't sleeping, I was making passionate love to my man Carl. My pussy was still on fire. I filled Carl in on all the details of that amazing last night on the ship with Campbell, where he serenaded me with all of his considerable charms and we had amazing "romantic sex" as Carl liked me to call it, till after midnight. Carl couldn't get on top of me fast enough.

It was the same with Odessa. Carl didn't like the romantic sex in the films they included of me with a couple of Dimitri's associates, but he felt better when I told him those ones were literally just acting. He loved watching Katy and me in the BDSM sessions – they were probably his biggest turn on, along with the lesbian orgy on the Saturday night, and our piercing and tattooing. Carl so loved my piercings especially. He played and twiddled with my nipple rings for what seemed hours, and it always turned me on.

On the Friday afternoon, we went down town together to the Second Hand Rose Club for my interview and audition. As we already had the Russian contracts in our hands, we spoke to the married owners, Ken and Ellie, about me being a casual, occasional special guest hostess wife. We also resolved to make sure we got consent from Dimitri and his associates for me to work at the Second Hand Rose Club on a casual basis when I was back in Australia.

At the interview, Ken and Ellie asked me to do a pole dance strip on the stage (Carl had forewarned me to have my red mesh Wicked Weasels handy), and then they tested me as to my suitability to work at the club, by requesting that I engage in lesbian sex with Ellie on stage, followed by me fucking Ken while Carl watched. No problem.

Carl loved it, as I knew he would. It was the first time that he had watched me have sex with another man in person right there in front of him. He actually leaned over and kissed me deeply, as I thrust up and down on Ken's hard cock. When Ken was ready to cum, so was my Carl. Given the club rules, I got the boys to swap places so Carl could come in my pussy (all good as he is my husband) and Ken came in my mouth. Suffice to say, I got the job.

Over the three weeks or so before I went to Russia for my first tour of duty, I worked at the Second Hand Rose Club for three consecutive Saturday nights (their busiest night). Carl came with me on two of those nights, and we both had a ball.

Carl got to watch me fuck several members, as I did them on stage or at their tables. This turned him on enormously, and I got to watch him fuck Pixie and Summer on those nights. Surprisingly, it also really turned me on. We couldn't fuck at the club, as Ken and Ellie don't allow that, worried it may spoil things. We dealt with that matter ourselves though when we got home. Carl never missed out on his share of my pussy and arse on those nights.

Over the years when I am back in Australia, I have continued to keep "my hand in" at the Second Hand Rose Club (with Dimitri's blessing). Ken and Ellie were aware of my growing profile in Russia, but kindly didn't trade on it for fear of exposing Carl. I was basically an extra fill-in girl for Saturday nights, which was fine by us.

Carl came with me on those nights as often as he could. It was, and remains, my regular special treat for Carl that he so loves when we are back in Sydney. Of course, with the pregnancy, we haven't been back to the club to work this time, only to visit as friends and for Carl to catch up occasionally with Pixie or Summer for a fuck and a chat. I liked that.

We didn't look at the Russian contracts until the following week. We just wanted to re connect first. It was, however, soon time to have that serious discussion. We had to work out what would work for me, and for us (Carl and I as a couple), and what would be acceptable to Dimitri, Pavel, Vanessa, and Vladimir in commercial terms.

For three weeks, we had lawyers pouring over the contracts. We debated options. Carl and I did have some arguments and disagreements even (not common for us), and we made countless calls to Prague, Kiev, Moscow and St. Petersburg. Campbell and Oksana got involved, like as our agents and mentors, as there was money in it for them too as spotters.

Finally, a deal was struck which Carl accepted. I now know that he did somewhat a little reluctantly, although he hid pretty well from me at the time (or I was just too excited to notice). He always told me he wanted me to "chase my dream" and that I could even do porn. It was the courtesan contract – the real stuff with potential emotion – he feared.

I was to be known as Kristina Cherkasov. This was important for us, as it meant it would be that much harder for people back in Australia who knew Carl and I to know what I would be doing, but also our Russian friends were keen because the name would work better in that market – provided I could speak the language. I would be based initially in St. Petersburg, staying with Vanessa for my "first tour of duty" which would be for 6 months, but with time off to come home for three weeks for Christmas and New Year.

I promised Carl we would speak at least three times a week, plus email, and he said he would organise his holidays each year to spend time with me in Russia. We planned for him to come back with me to Russia for three weeks after my Christmas/New Year break. It meant though, that Carl and I would be apart for 3 months, from late September when I arrived to just before Christmas.

We signed four contracts initially for two years. We renewed three of the contracts for three years after that, and when we go back to Russia in a few weeks we will renew those three contracts for another three years.

The first one, and the lead one over which the others sat, and still do, is with the same company owned by Dimitri Bondayenko that we signed the Odessa contract with. This was the only contract that both Carl and I signed, as it effectively signed my body over to Dimitri for commercial purposes. It took the longest to negotiate.

It specifies all the activities I am available and contracted to perform and do. It also specified that I was to attend his two week-long parties each year at his mansion in Odessa. It also sets out that the activities in the sub-contracts with the associated parties are covered under this contract.

In terms of income, this is my critical contract, as it now has a base pay rate (before bonuses and gifts) of $750,000 US pa. When we have decided that I should not continue with an activity (such as after the sub-contract which went wrong and no longer doing knife play), it was necessary to agree those changes in this contract;

The second one, the one for which I am now publicly well known for in Russia and Eastern Europe; the one for which my work visas are issued; and the one which is my "day" job is the swimwear and lingerie modelling contract with PMM. I do other types of gigs at times, which are provided for under the contract like evening wear and catwalk gigs. But it really is a straight modelling contract.