Kristen: Odessa and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They are an excellent agency with whom I have never had a complaint, and with conscientious assistance from Dimitri's people such as Vanessa, we work my other activities around PMM – not the other way around. My income under this contract has risen substantially in the past few years, as my profile has risen. It started out relatively low in that first year;

The third contract, in a sense the reason why Dimitri really wanted me and Campbell spotted me, is my contract with another company which Dimitri is associated with for whom I work as a courtesan – a high class escort to the rich businessmen of Russia and Eastern Europe.

I do not do one or two hour jobs. The minimum you can buy me for is overnight (which has been most of my jobs actually). I am also available, depending on my modelling and other commitments, for day-long, multi-day and weekend-long engagements. I have done plenty of those over the past 5 years. I have found I enjoy them the most as you really get to know your client.

I have a number of clients I have done several of these gigs with. Hence my photo is often in the social pages and on the net, with me being photographed with some of my clients as we attend the opera, the ballet, and other top functions on the Russian calendar. This is the part of my job that has caused the most difficulties over the years with my Carl, especially in the early years.

I consider though that I do not have a regular fuck buddy among those more regular clients (although there are a couple whom I particularly like, and have real feelings for). It did happen once as I will explain later, and as I said, it was a big mistake which nearly cost me my marriage. With the bonuses, cash and gifts I receive under this contract, I have always made more doing this work than my straight modelling. I must be honest. I also love it, as does Carl now;

The fourth and final contract, and the one we did not renew after the first two years, was my porn modelling contract with Pavel's company. I did find this a lot of fun, most of the time, even though making porn is hard work. The films we did on the cruise and at Odessa I learnt were "semi-professional", and did not go to the scale of precision and repeated scenes to get the right feel and impression that Pavel did with his proper porn films for sale over the net.

As I mentioned, I made three boy-girl films with Campbell which were, no doubt, my most enjoyable. But I did like the other stuff. I found girl-girl films a lot of fun, in particular, as did my Carl. In the first two years, these films were often my main income source in some months, but as time went along we were finding it harder to fit them in the schedule as my straight modelling and courtesan work picked up. When it came time to renew, after discussing it with all concerned, we dropped it.

That first 3 months was hard. I had intensive language training, model training, courtesan training (yes, I had training about manners and etiquette in upper class Russia), and mentoring, not only from Vanessa and Oksana, but from a number of other experienced girls too. In those first three months, I mostly did softcore porn work for Pavel and a few swimwear and lingerie gigs through PMM.

Vanessa, in conjunction with PMM, put considerable effort into a marketing campaign to build up my profile. This was aimed at me "making a splash" onto the Russian and Eastern European modelling scene when I returned to Russia after Christmas that first year and during my second 6 month tour of duty, which was to start in May of that year.

Pavel was planning likewise. After doing just solo softcore before Christmas that first year, in the new year he stepped me up to girl-girl first, which went really well in the marketplace as he planned, and then when I returned in that May, I started doing boy-girl and threesomes hardcore porn. They sold like hot potatoes, especially as I said earlier, my romantic boy-girl films with Campbell to couples.

The marketing campaign also involved me being seen at upper class parties and major cultural events such as the opera and ballet, locked arms with rich eligible bachelors in Russia. Vanessa arranged these events with Dimitri and his connections. I did about a dozen of them in those first few months, and Vanessa used her media connections to make sure I got photographed. I discussed this several times with Carl, both before it started and as it occurred. You can guess he was not happy at first, not by a long shot.

I remember the first time Carl saw my picture on the net and in the Russian media - in the arms of a rich Russian fashion mogul attending the Bolshoi Ballet in Moscow, wearing a stunning Roberto Cavalli evening gown (one which you had to go commando in). He was shocked and sad. He wondered what we had got ourselves into.

That guy was actually a fashion industry friend of Vladimir and was gay – I didn't even fuck him! But I can't lie. With most of those early set-up dates, I did end up fucking the guy. I needed it to satisfy my own urges, but it was also part of the plan, as it built up my "reputation" among the rich and powerful. I always told Carl, though – I was then religiously remembering our no secrets rule. God, I missed my man those first 3 months.

I only did one paid courtesan gig in that first 3 months, if you don't count doing a couple of evenings with Dimitri in Kiev and Moscow. It was in St. Petersburg, on a cold November evening. It involved hosting a big party at the mansion of a top Russian banker, Igor Kapralov, as his consort and then sleeping overnight with him.

Why do I remember his name so well? Igor is the man who nearly brought my marriage down. He is a most charming and enticing man – wonderful company. He is over 6 foot tall, very fit (works out every day) and most intelligent. He has a decent sized cock, not huge, but he sure as hell knows how to use it to pleasure a girl.

That evening was a resounding success. I again wore the Roberto Cavalli dress, which has sheer lace all the way up the side showing your side titties and the cheeks of your bum. I was actually really nervous at the start, but Igor calmed me very adroitly and as the evening progressed, I enjoyed my hosting duties immensely and handled the conversational requirements well in English (less so in Russian as I was still a learner, but everyone was kind).

By the end of the evening when everyone had gone, I was his. He took me, gently and romantically, and several times. We actually didn't sleep much that night. It was great sex.

Vanessa was ecstatic with the report back from Igor after the event about how I had went, and told me he wanted to book me again in the new year. He would do so, about 6 or 7 times that year. At that point, there were not many issues with Carl. He was just my first client, and through the course of the next year, another client.

I found though that, as with Campbell, I really liked him. I did get feelings for him that I didn't get with other clients. I told Carl all this that first year. In fact, my second "date" with Igor was when Carl was staying with us in St. Petersburg that February, the week before he went home. We had just found a nice, little apartment for me to live in, and I had moved out from Vanessa's place.

Carl was excited that he was there while I had an overnight "date". He couldn't wait for me to get back the next day, and give him all the juicy details of my sexy night with Igor – and it was, he again made passionate love with me – "great romantic sex" as I described it to Carl. Igor took me to dinner and the Mikhailovsky Theatre.

I should have read the warning signs, though, when he asked me to not wear my wedding and engagement rings. He gave me a gift of some very sexy Agent Provocateur lingerie which he had me wear to bed for him, but he asked me to keep it with him for our trysts as he didn't want anyone else to see me in it – what should have been warning bell number 2. But I admit I was excited with my new role, and missed the warnings.

For the first time, too, I kept a secret from Carl – I didn't tell him about the lingerie. He knew about the rings, though, as Igor and I were photographed by the paparazzi entering the theatre, and our photo was in the social pages of the Russian media. As soon as we were photographed, I realised I would have to tell Carl the next day as we were in the paper! I was described as Igor's girlfriend! I should have realised.

At the time, Carl shook it off because he was so keen to hear about what happened that day. I think it began to gnaw at him more as the next few dates with Igor occurred through the year, as Igor would always ask me to not wear my rings. The sex though was always great – usually soft, slow and very romantic.

The rest of that year, work-wise, was fantastic. I continued my modelling and language lessons intensively for the second three months of my first tour of duty. I began to get more straight modelling gigs through PMM and Pavel stepped up my porn work to girl-girl stuff (including hardcore girl-girl stuff such as lesbian orgies, toys, strap-ons, fisting, pissing, and anal play) which I was pleased to do as I liked it and more importantly, Carl loved it!

I also began to get more courtesan jobs. I only had the one while Carl stayed with me – the second Igor date. Vanessa actually held some gigs back at the time so Carl and I could maximise our married lovers' time. It was just that Igor was so insistent and paid me so well, that she felt I had to do that one. As I said, at the time, Carl was excited by it. Looking back, though, his insistence was another warning sign that Vanessa and I missed.

After Carl left in early February to go back to Australia, I had two months in Russia, before returning home to see him for 6 weeks, and then starting my second 6 month tour of duty in mid-May of that year through to mid-November. Carl took his holidays that year in late October, and joined me for the last three weeks before we came home together for what turned out be several blissful months.

In that two months, Vanessa stepped it up with my courtesan duties. She lined up several overnight dates (including another one with Igor), and I had my first weekend-long date.

It was most memorable, with an older, wealthy Ukrainian businessman named Mikhael Plaksin, from Kiev, who was then in his late 60s and whose wife he dearly loved had sadly passed away with cancer only a year before. Unlike Igor, Mikhael is now a friend of both Carl and I. He remains my favourite client, and each year, I do an annual weekend-long date with him. I really do have feelings for Mikhael, but unlike others Carl has always been good with him.

Each year, Mikhael has taken me to a different place – last year it was to Abzakovo, a beautiful ski resort in the Ural Mountains. I also do overnight dates with him at his hotel when he is in St. Petersburg or Moscow on business and I am there and available. I have probably done about 15 or so of those dates with him in the past 5 years.

Vanessa prepped me very well for that first date, ensuring my usual client report thoroughly covered the details of his wife's sad death, how close they were, and of his need for good, understanding female company. It also highlighted that he was close to Dimitri, having some common shareholdings. I knew then this was a very important gig.

I discussed it at length with Carl beforehand, as it was my first weekend-long date. It was over Easter, and I would be with Mikhael from the Thursday evening through to late Sunday afternoon, and I wanted Carl to be comfortable. The fact that Mikhael was an older widower helped a lot.

What helped even more was when he insisted I ring Carl every day to report in, and he himself took the phone that first time on the Friday to speak to Carl himself, and tell him what a "wonderful, caring woman his wife was to make an old widower happy and that he should be proud."

Mikhael made a friend in Carl that very minute. They have met now a number of times (when Mikhael has had overnight dates with me in St. Petersburg in more recent years, and has picked me up from our apartment), and every year on our weekend long date he still insists I ring Carl each day.

He also insisted I keep my wedding and engagement rings on at all times. Last year when I attended the National Opera House of Ukraine in Kiev as his date to see Tchaikovsky's Queen Of Spades, he was asked by the paparazzi if I was his new trophy girlfriend. He deftly replied in Russian, "Good gracious, man! Have some manners. Mrs Cherkasov here is a married woman, look at her rings, and I am a personal friend of her wonderful husband." We nevertheless did make beautiful, passionate love after the show that night!

That first weekend-long date that Easter with Mikhael was divine. He took me to Riga in Latvia that year, and we stayed in this beautiful old convent right in the heart of the historic old city. I spent a lot of time listening to his wisdom, and of course, his sadness.

We took several walks around the old city and the historic art nouveau district. On those walks, I would just hold his hand, and let him talk it out. I think that first year, that was what he needed most. I was there for him. That is my job as a courtesan.

We also did go to one of infamous strip clubs one night too, which was fun. We didn't fuck like rabbits. Of course, he took the little blue Viagra pills when he did have sex with me each evening, but I didn't complain as they kept him going for hours and my pussy got the benefit.

Mikhael is not rough. He is thoroughly gentle, and every occasion with him is caring, thoughtful, and yes, deeply romantic. He knows I will never replace his darling wife, and he also knows how special my Carl is to me. We stay comfortably within that space, which makes Carl happy too. Sex with Mikhael is a joy, but the romance is quite different to Carl.

Is Mikhael my sugar daddy? Maybe. But I know one thing. He is a great friend of Carl and I, and is the epitome of why I love my job – meeting and pleasing a true gentleman like that gives me great and lasting pleasure.

Just before I returned home to Australia that April, my last duty was my second week long party at Dimitri's mansion in Odessa. It was similar to the first, except with the BDSM play this time, one evening I had my titties and clit clamped with a T-shaped chain joining them altogether. I wore that outfit (if you could call it that) the entire evening, and at times, the pain was quite extreme. A few times, I would gently ease a clamp off for a bit, then reset it while others weren't watching to ease the pain.

It was at that party too that I was the model chosen for knife play – on the last night. I was filmed, and Carl received the film. It didn't excite him as much as the needle play, and I actually just found it very painful.

Knife play is real. They cut you, not deeply, just very lightly to make patterns on your skin. Some people do get really turned on by it, not me so much. I have found needles are more fun for me in that space. That evening the guy made a small flower pattern on my right tittie, that's right – he cut my tit! It took about 20 minutes or so, and it really hurt.

I cried a bit, and Dimitri did ask me at one point whether I wanted to stop. I decided to bravely continue as it was only my second week-long party, and first under my new contract. Carl was proud of me. He saw the cuts as I returned home only a couple of days later, and I still had solugel, betadine and band-aids on my right tit where the cuts were.

I was only home with my man for 6 weeks in April and May that year, before I was due to start my second 6 month tour of duty. We knew it would get easier from here, as in subsequent years, I would have 4-5 months home back in Australia. We made the best of it, making love every day (often more than once), going to dinner heaps, seeing shows, seeing family and friends, and of course, I still worked most Saturday nights at the club with Carl there with me. We ducked down to Melbourne one weekend though to see Chris and Katy.

The first few months of the second tour of duty actually were fabulous. Carl and I spoke usually three times a week, and I emailed him often with pictures from my fashion shoots and edits from my porn films.

I started doing boy-girl hardcore films including threesomes, which I did like a lot (as I love having a big, hard cock in my wet, sopping cunt!). As I said earlier, three of those films were romantic ones with Campbell, which was a special treat and I got to stay with him and Oksana in Prague (we had our own glorious threesomes every night over the week I was there). Carl really liked those films, despite initial misgivings. He got a huge kick out of watching his gorgeous wife get fucked on film. I did both vaginal and anal sex in those films.

At that point, I was keeping strictly to the no secrets rule (except for Igor and his lingerie, of course, which he continued to buy for me). I really noticed the change in my career, however, through that 6 month period.

By the time Carl arrived in St. Petersburg in October, I was missing calls to him (which annoyed him and worried me), and I was struggling to fit in all of my work commitments. I had to let go a few overnight dates, because I was committed to Pavel to do more hardcore boy-girl films in Prague, even though the money was less. I did find it enjoyable, as I said.

Carl also got the pleasure to come with me that time for the week I was back in Prague, and we stayed as a couple with Campbell and Oksana (but didn't film with them). Our evenings were very pleasant, and Carl got to know them much better. We all really bonded that week, including sexually. I let Carl sleep with Oksana one night (which he did enjoy!), while she let me sleep with Campbell one more time for old times' sake.

I also had my first catwalk gigs that tour with PMM, and also did a few evening wear shoots (one of which was with Oksana in Riga) which were hard work, but a lot of fun.

Everything was going up career-wise. My income was rapidly rising, but I was dog tired by the time November rolled around, and just wanted to go home with Carl. I was getting a bit cranky too, and sometimes bit him off for little reason.

Where we did have some argument and debate, of course, was about Igor – I did two overnight dates with him while Carl was there. Igor met him once when he picked me up, and told him about the lingerie. That went down with Carl like a lead balloon. He bit his tongue with Igor, but had plenty to say to me the next day when I got back to our apartment. For the first time, I had been caught not keeping to the "no secrets" rule.

Before we headed back in late November for the Australian summer, it was time again for Dimitri's bi-annual week-long party in Odessa. This would be the one, as Dimitri had promised at our first party, that Katy and I could bring our husbands. It meant I would be re-united with Katy for a week, a big treat. We then found out a further treat when on the plane to Odessa, Campbell texted me to say he and Oksana would also be at the party, and that Oksana was again going to fill in as model supervisor – the old gang back together.

It was a wonderful week. I made love to my husband every night (except one), as we went to bed together, after whatever sexual shenanigans we got up to beforehand, which was very nice. The one night I didn't sleep with Carl, I slept with Campbell – a special treat.

With our husbands and Campbell all there to watch, Dimitri wickedly pulled a couple of wild BDSM stunts with Katy and I, which were also filmed for posterity.

On the Thursday night, traditionally a big BDSM night, he had a large table brought into the main entertainment room. Katy and I were naked as usual, as were the other girls. He had us sit forward with our titties hanging over the edge of the table. He then produced a hammer and 4 thin, long nails. He nailed our titties to the table – one nail in each tit. I am not joking. We stayed there for about 15 minutes before he pulled the nails back out.