Kristen: Odessa and Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the courtesan work, I had to get consent from Dimitri and Vanessa, consistent with the contract, to try and get pregnant. It was no drama. They readily agreed.

I basically pulled back from the courtesan work for three months to get pregnant with Carl. I did a few overnight gigs during that time, but the client had to agree to use condoms, which is unusual for me. As part of my "real GFE" service, I usually go bareback both in my cunt and arse, and guys can cum in my mouth. I even do arse-to-mouth if the guy wants.

I have always had regular monthly check-ups, and only once have I got unlucky in the 5 years I have been doing this. As you know it is a pain when you do, though. It was chlamydia. Carl and I, and all my clients since the previous month, had to take courses of drugs. I was stood down by Vanessa from courtesan duties for 3 months when it happened two years ago, but have been clear since.

Again, I did my courtesan work up to my 6th month. Only a few clients opted not to use my services as my pregnancy became more obvious. I know a few of the guys found it a real turn-on to be fucking a beautiful, married, pregnant woman! I must admit I did too.

Again, Vanessa is keen for me to start back on my courtesan work as soon as I get back to Russia. She told me the other day, she has clients lining up, and Mikhael is keen to schedule his annual weekend date. This year he wants to take me to Nice in France at the time of the Monte Carlo Grand Prix and watch the race! That will be so exciting. Carl will be jealous.

We just have to get the logistics right with little Katherine. Carl has already said he will look after the baby, with a babysitter, while I am away working. But I still want to breast feed, so I want to have the "expressing milk" thing working first before I accept any courtesan gigs with Vanessa. She told me though that some clients are very keen to drink my milk! That gave me tingles in my pussy. Of course, when I get out of hospital, Carl will get first go at my ripe, milk-laden titties!

Talking of Carl, I might finish by adding that he now loves my courtesan work. If it is a weekend gig (which we limit now to Mikael and a few other favoured clients) and Carl is feeling horny, he lets me know and I call Vanessa to fix him up with one of the other girls and deduct the cost off my pay.

When we are both at home in St. Petersburg, Carl now actually helps me get ready for my overnight dates when he can get home from work early enough (which he always tries very hard to do). He helps me select my outfit/s, underwear, lingerie, and shoes, and always licks my cunt clean just before I dress to get me nice and juiced up for the client. If I don't have all of my five piercings in my titties and cunt, he gently puts them in for me too. Despite that infamous photo with Igor, he also now prefers that I do my overnight dates commando with no knickers. Finally, I still always tell him all the juicy details the next day after any courtesan gig. He always gets off on it, and we always have great day after sex. No secrets!