Kristen's Work Conference

Story Info
My wife cheats on me; I forgive her.
2.2k words
3.28
37.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kristen and I had been married for almost 10 years; our tenth anniversary was coming up in a month. We had a great marriage, but both of us had high pressure jobs. We saw less of each other than we would like to, and the job stress had taken a toll on our sex life.

Don't get me wrong, I still found my wife incredibly attractive. She had gained a few pounds since our marriage, but in my eyes the extra pounds just made her sexier. She was not fat by any means, not even overweight. Her C cup breasts were still firm; she had a thin waist, with just a tiny bit of a belly; wide hips and a ... I won't say large, but generous butt. I always told her how beautiful, how sexy, she was. Of course it wasn't just her sexy body that made her beautiful; She had lovely curly red hair, a pretty freckled face, bright blue eyes, and a fantastic smile.

Despite that, she was self conscious about the extra pounds. Especially her butt. We both exercised, but not as much as we liked because of our demanding jobs. She kept complaining about her butt; it didn't matter how much I reassured her, she worried about her appearance and wanted to lose some weight.

Last weekend she had a work conference in Chicago. On Wednesday afternoon I dropped her off at the airport. We kissed goodbye; she said "bye sweetie, I'll see you Sunday evening."

She usually called me every evening when she was at a conference. This time was no different, but after a brief call Wednesday to let me know that she had arrived safely, and a longer, chatty call on Thursday evening, her calls on Friday and Saturday were brief and sort of abrupt. But I didn't think much of it; I just assumed that she was tired from the conference.

On Sunday evening I picked her up at the airport. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss. She seemed tense. We got into the car and I drove us home. I asked her about the conference. "It was fine, you know, the usual." We talked some more, but she was quieter than normal. I asked her if anything was wrong. She said "No, I'm just tired."

As soon as we got home, she said "I'm ... I feel dirty from the plane ride. I ... need to shower before we go to bed." She jumped into the shower; I got ready for bed.

I got in bed; she soon joined me. She lay on her side with her back to me; I spooned against her. We lay together. I was stroking her back. She was not responsive. Her whole body was tense. I asked her what was wrong. All of the sudden she started sobbing, "oh, honey, I'm so sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

She said, "For.. for what happened at the conference."

"What happened?"

"I ... wasn't going to tell you, I was hoping to just go back to the way we were. But I can't hide it from you. Even though when you hear it you're going to want to divorce me."

She started crying again. I tried to comfort her. "Honey, of course I won't divorce you. Tell me what happened."

She sobbed, "You will. But okay, I'll tell you. I ... I cheated on you with a man I met at the conference." She started crying again, "I'm so sorry. If you want to divorce me, I'll understand. I won't fight it."

"Do you want a divorce?" I asked.

"No! Of course not. I love you. But I broke my marriage vows. I know that if you cheated on me I would want a divorce. How can you ever trust me again?"

I replied, "No, I don't want a divorce. But tell me what happened."

"I just did. I cheated on you. I had sex with another man. Surely you don't want details?"

"I think I need to hear it. Tell me."

"It was Friday - the second day of the conference. There was a man sitting next to me at the last panel of the day. I could feel his eyes on me. I glanced over at him and he smiled. He ... I didn't consciously notice at the time, but he was cute. About our age, fit, curly back hair."

"After the panel was over, we got to chatting. He asked me if I had dinner plans; I said no. He asked me to dine with him at the restaurant in the hotel. I had my wedding ring on of course and I'm sure he saw it; I assumed that it was just an innocent invitation. I accepted."

"We had a lovely dinner. He bought a bottle of wine; I started to get a little tipsy. He was making me laugh. His eyes were on me. I felt attractive."

"After dinner he asked me if I wanted to go to the hotel bar for a drink. I hesitated, but said yes, but that I needed to call my husband first. That's when I called you. I felt a little guilty. I told you I was tired and was going to go to my room and to bed."

"We went to the bar and had another drink. We laughed and talked."

"I thought it was just harmless flirting. But he made me feel ... attractive. Sexy. Like I haven't felt in a while. Honey, I know that you still tell me that I'm beautiful. But this was the first time in years that I felt the eyes of another man who found me desirable."

"As we continued sipping our drinks, we talked. Flirted some more. He started to get a little touchy - but innocently, touching my arm. I touched him back. I felt myself getting moist between my legs."

"It was getting late and I told him that I needed to get to bed, but I thanked him for a wonderful evening."

"He asked me back to his room for a nightcap. I said to him, 'okay, but no funny business mister, I am a happily married woman.'"

"He replied 'of course not.'"

"We went to his room. He poured drinks for us. We sat on the bed, there was nowhere else to sit. We talked. He told me how beautiful I was. I replied, "Thank you, but don't, I'm married." There was an awkward pause. He ... he moved his face close to mine. He kissed me. I pulled away but didn't say anything. He put his hand on my leg and started rubbing it. I turned back to him. He kissed me again. This time I kissed him back. He was a really good kisser. He pushed me back onto the bed."

I had confusing feelings as she told her story. Jealousy, of course. But I couldn't deny the involuntary physical reaction of my body. My penis was getting hard. I was turned on by her story.

"I was tipsy, I wasn't thinking straight. But I thought, 'okay, it's just some harmless kissing, that's not really cheating.' So I kept kissing him."

"We lay there making out. It seemed like hours but I'm sure that it was only a few minutes. I was getting wetter and wetter, but I still thought that it wouldn't go any further. But he put his hand under my skirt and felt between my legs. My panties were soaked. When he first touched me there it felt like an electric shock. But I still had the strength to push his hand away. "No, not that. Let's just kiss."

"He asked, 'Doesn't it feel good?'"

"'That's not it," I said. "That's the problem, it does feel good - too good. I'm afraid that if you keep doing that I won't be able to stop.'"

"'Why stop?' he asked."

"I'm married. I ... I couldn't break my marriage vows."

"He smiled and said, 'What happens in Chicago stays in Chicago.'"

I laughed, "Oh, my god, what a lame line." That broke the tension. But he started kissing me again. He again put his hand between my legs. This time I didn't stop him."

She was silent for a minute. I asked, "Then what happened?"

She responded. "Do I have to draw you a picture? We had sex. Surely you don't want more details."

She started sobbing again. "I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me." She pulled me closer. As she did so, my rock hard cock pressed against her leg. "Oh, my god," she said. "You're hard. Is this turning you on?"

I simply said, "go on, I think I need to hear the rest."

"We kept kissing. I opened my legs wider for his hand. He kept rubbing me. I put my hand on his pants over his cock. He was hard. I ... I made the next move. I pulled off my panties."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"You're really going to make me say it, aren't you? He took his pants off. I lay back, I opened my legs for him. He put his hard penis in me. He started with long slow deep strokes. I moaned. 'Faster' I said. He complied. I felt an orgasm coming; I pushed back against him. I came on his cock."

"He kept fucking me, kissing me as he he fucked me. He asked me if he could cum inside me. I still wasn't thinking straight. I said yes. He groaned as he filled me. I felt jet after jet of his cum fill me up. I came again. Then we cuddled and fell asleep. We woke up the next morning. He was hard and wanted to have sex again. But in the light of day, sobered up, I was horrified at what I had done and I told him no. I went back to my room, showered, and dressed for the conference."

"Is that all?' I asked.

She started crying again. "No. I ... I resolved not to do it again. I went to the conference sessions and tried to pretend that it hadn't happened. But I kept thinking about the night before."

"After the last meeting I had dinner alone. I left the restaurant, intending to go to my room."

"I saw him in the lobby. He approached me. 'Hi, are you okay?' he asked."

"I replied that I was not - that I was feeling guilty." He apologized. I said "You don't need to apologize, you didn't make me do anything that I didn't want to do. In fact, you were great."

"He looked into my eyes. 'You were lovely last night. I know you're feeling guilty. But we can have one more night together if you wish. Come back to my room with me.'"

"As guilty as I was feeling, I knew that I could not undo my infidelity. And the truth was that the thought of being with him again was exciting me. I agreed to come up to his room. Before we went up I called you. I was feeling even more guilty of course. Since my last call I had been unfaithful to you, and I was getting ready to be unfaithful again. I lied again, and told you that I was tired and was going to bed."

"We spent another night together. He ... we had sex again. He went down on me and I sucked him. Then we had intercourse. Three times. He came inside me each time. I came on this cock ... several times. I lost count. We went to sleep. When we woke up, he was hard again. We made love.. I mean, we had sex ... one last time. I showered, but when I greeted you at the airport his cum was still leaking out of me onto my panties. Do you need to hear more details?"

"No, that's enough."

"Oh, honey, how can you forgive me?"

"I forgive you."

My cock was hard against her. I started rubbing her belly and breasts with my hands." She turned to face me, "do you ... you do ... you want to make love to me. Oh, honey, make love to me and make me yours again."

She pulled her panties off. She was very wet, either from my stroking her or ... I had to be honest with myself, more likely from recounting and remembering her infidelity. I easily pushed my cock into her drenched pussy. I normally had plenty of endurance, I wasn't quick on the trigger, but this time I was so turned on that I came inside her almost immediately.

We lay together kissing each other. "Honey, I'm so happy that you forgive me. But ... one more thing. And if this changes your mind about not divorcing me, I'll understand. But I hope not; I love you and I want to be with you. But ... while I'll try to be faithful to you from now on, I can't promise you that this won't happen again."

I continued to cuddle her, rubbing her back. "It's okay honey, I understand."

She responded, "Sweetie, thank you. You're the best, most understanding husband a woman could ask for." We drifted off to sleep.