Kristi

Story Info
I tie up Kristi and do nasty things.
1.1k words
3.69
52.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers

This story is mostly true. I did all of these things to Kristy at some time or other.

*

I was already asleep when Kristy came to bed. She reached into my pj bottom and pulled my cock out, taking the whole thing into her mouth while it was still soft. She liked to do that, to wake me up like that. It didn't take long before it became too big for her mouth. She continued to suck my cock for while. I loved the way she would run her tongue around the head every once in a while.

After a few minutes I got up and opened the shade so that the street light outside would give enough light for me to see her. I liked to see her tied up. I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser where I kept some old ties, took one of them and came back to bed. "Put your hands together in front of you," I ordered. That wasn't the way I usually did it. Most of the time I tied her hands behind her, she rolled over onto her stomach, and I fucked her from behind. This time I tied her hands in front. Then I went back to my dresser and got two oversized handkerchiefs. I folded one and tied it over eyes, blindfolding her. Then I place the second one in her mouth, forming a cleave gag and tying it behind her head. I looked at her, tied, blindfolded, and gagged. I loved seeing her like that.

I got out of bed and pulled her by the arm. I led her through the room to my closet and opened the door. I backed her against the door, pulled her arms over her head, and fastened her bound hands to a hook on the door. I stepped back and admired my work. There she was, stretched out for me, bound and gagged, hands over her head, unable to get away. I had one more thing to do to make her bondage complete. I reached into the closet and pulled out a stretcher bar that I had made, a stick about two and a half feet long with a piece of rope on each end.

"Spread your legs for me," I said. She spread her legs as far as she could, and I tied the rope around one ankle. Then I forced her legs further apart and tied the rope to the other ankle. It was so hot looking at her like that. She was really stretched out, her legs far apart, up on her tiptoes, her hands over her head, her big tits stocking out, unable to talk or to see.

"Now I'm going to do nasty things to you," I said. "Do you like that? Do you like being stretched out for me, unable to stop me from doing anything I want to you?"

"Eh," she said. I think that meant "yes."

"I'm going to suck your titties. I'm going to drive you crazy by sucking your titties. Do you think you can come that way, just by having your tits sucked?"

She moaned around her gag.

I moved down and pulled her brown nipple into my mouth and sucked away. I love to suck her tits. I love to keep sucking until she is so horny that she will do anything.

I got down on my knees between her spread legs and stuck my tongue into her juicy cunt. "Do you like that? Do you like me to suck your cunt while you're tied up?"

"Eh, uck y un"

"I'll suck your cunt all right. I love to make you come while you're tied up. Do you like that—to come while you're tied up?"

"Eh. Y ee and uck y un."

I ran my tongue along her slit, back forth between her clit and the crack of her ass. She was making a lot of noise behind her gag. I stuck my finger into her pussy and finger fucked her while I sucked her clit.

She became even noisier and tried to move against her bonds. I knew she was ready to come. "Do you want to hump my face while I suck you off?"

She pushed her cunt into my face and humped me as well as she could. Then she yelled, "Aaaahh!" She pressed her pussy against me and then leaned back.

I stood up and said, "I'm not done with you yet."

I untied her hands from over her head and then retied them behind her. I love to fuck her from behind and look at her tied hands while I fuck her. I led her, still gagged and blindfolded over to the bed. She moved awkwardly with her ankles spread sp far apart with the spreader bar. I helped her get up on the bed with her ass stuck up in the air.

I untied the gag and asked her, "What do you want me to do now?"

"Fuck me."

"That's what you like, isn't it, to get tied up and fucked?"

"Yes, tie me up and fuck me."

I plunged my cock into her wet pussy and started fucking her. In the dim light I could see her hands tied behind her. She was completely at my mercy. I could do anything I wanted to her, and she couldn't stop me. Her knees and shoulders were on the bed, her head turned to the side, her dark hair spread around her, the blindfold prevented her from seeing anything.

I wanted to go slow, to make it last, but I couldn't stop myself. I kept pounding into her, my cock like a jack hammer. All too soon I was ready to come. "I'm ready to come," I told her, "but I don't want to come in your pussy. I want to come in your mouth or your ass. Which will it be?"

"Come in my mouth. Stick your cock in my mouth and fill it full of juice."

I moved up to her head and shoved my cock into her open mouth. In just a few strokes I was shooting in her mouth while she sucked it down greedily. I left it in her mouth until it began to shrink. Then I untied the spreader bar from her ankles, but I left her hands tied behind her and the blindfold in place.

"I'm going to leave you tied up like this all night," I told her. I had often threatened/promised to keep her tied up all night, but that was the only time I actually did it. I pulled the covers over her and got in bed behind her, my hand holding her breast while she moved her bound hands back so they could hold my cock.

BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers