Kristi

Story Info
Kristi gets trapped in a washroom and betrayed by her body.
2.8k words
4.02
65.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi really enjoyed the company parties she and her husband attended because of his working at Stevens and Donald law firm. She had grown up mostly in white trash trailer parks but with a lot of hard work and some lucky breaks had attended college and had married a fine man, Charles Simmons. This evenings particular party was an effort to woo yet another big money client into a business relationship with the S&D law firm.

Kristi was wearing a new dress this evening, a black cherry print swing dress with a halter top. After having 2 children she had much more of a bust line than before so to sort of draw attention away from her cleavage she had added a scarf tied as a choker , sort of half covering her ample chest. Her husband Charles loved the way Kristi dressed, very "old school" Mad Men style, lots of dresses and crinoline and very lacy underwear, that is when he hadn't asked to to go without. Tonight was just such a night.

Being as how her dress was basically black Charles had encouraged her to go "commando" as he called it. Well, encouraged wasn't really the word for it, seduced was a better word. As Kristi was sitting in front of her makeup mirror wearing nothing but her lingerie Charles had come up behind her and squeezed her shoulders.

"I am the luckiest man in the world." He said kissing the top of her head. The smell of her shampoo combined with her perfume and luscious curves accented by her lingerie was making it very hard for Mr. Charles Simmons to not throw her on the bed and ravish her right then and there. Kristi was wearing her pink lingerie, the set with the garter belt that stretched from the mid-line of her hips all the way up to the top of her belly.

Charles went to one knee behind his wife. He nuzzled her neck while wrapping one arm around her waist and running his free hand down her left thigh. Kristi was instantly horny. She had always been very sexually inclined. All it ever took to get her panties wet was the tender touch of a strong hand, it was a testament to her determination to get ahead in life that she had remained a virgin until her wedding night.

That night she practically attacked her new husband. He had tried to get into her pants when they first started dating and knew how hot and bothered she had gotten before adamantly pushing him back so he expected her to be a tiger, but WOW!

It was 3 days before they left their honeymoon bed, everything he had ever read or heard was that the woman would be sore after so much love making, nope! It was he that was sore! Charles had lost count of how many times they had each cum, for his own part he was pretty sure he was shooting nothing but air anymore. His cock ached! But it was a good kind of ache, seeing Kristi writhe all over the bed, her pussy so hot it practically glowed and knowing he was the only one she had ever given that to was a powerful drug.

Now he was rubbing her stocking clad leg with one hand and tickling the spot between her belly and the top of her lace panties while nibbling her ear. Kristi's head lolled back and she covered the hand on her belly with her own pushing it lower towards the thrumming feeling radiating from her pussy.

"mmmmmmmmmm, I want you!" she managed to say, coherent speech wasn't something she was usually capable of when Charles had her excited.

"I know babe, I want you too." Charles said. "But we have to be at the club in an hour and I doubt we'd make it if we gave in to our carnal lust......again" he laughed.

"Tell you what, why don't you go commando, maybe we can find a quiet corner to slip off to later on."

Kristi shuddered with a little micro orgasm at the memory of last springs get together at Sheila Marchmann's house. It had been a very quiet little garden party with subdued lighting and light hors d'oeuvres. Charles had taunted and teased her all night, a little touch here, a whispered eroticism there, and a very sensual tango that everyone at the party talked about for weeks. They really would've talked had they all known what happened in the maze later on.

Years ago Sheila Marchmann, frustrated English gardener, had started building a hedge maze in her backyard, it was a fine specimen featuring fountains and statuary along with little alcoves complete with benches. The maze was a really fine party favor especially on cool evenings. Sheila had had small low wattage lights put in at ground level making the maze a navigable challenge after dark. Charles had led Kristi into the maze not long after their languid tango. He kept shushing her when she asked what they were doing, nobody else was in the maze. Driving on towards the center of the maze Charles made a turn into one of the alcoves. He turned and drew Kristi to him and kissed her deeply hugging her to him as if to consume her whole being. Kristi had instantly forgot the party and melded her body to her husband. She ran her fingers through his hair and curled one leg around his. Charles lifted the hem of her dress catching her slip as he went.

"ohhhh baby, not here" Kristi moaned into his mouth. Charles kept bunching her skirt until his hands reached her panty clad hips, lifting her up he turned and sat her lengthwise on the bench and breathlessly said, "RIGHT here, RIGHT NOW!". Kristi's resolve, what there might have been, melted. One of the things she loved about her husband was that he was the Captain of their marital ship, not in an ugly way but in a way that made her feel protected.

She lay back while at the same time she was unbuckling his pants. Charles caressed her smooth legs as she wrapped them around him and hooked her feet over one another. His pants unfastened they slipped down past his hips. With his left hand he pulled Kristi's wet panties aside and with his right guided himself to the entrance of her pussy.

Charles easily sank into his wife causing her to moan as she arched her back to take him as deep as possible, he pulled back as far as he could considering her ankles were crossed behind his ass. He grabbed her by her hips and pushed back into her. Kristi's first orgasm exploded from her pussy, cascading outward, she arched her back so much that only her head was on the bench. Charles' thrusting sped up and he started using his hands on her hips to gyrate her on the end of his cock causing her clit to rub his pubic bone. Charles would pull back, the head of his cock coming out of her pussy and touching her clit and she would flex her legs and drive herself up onto his root again. Her second orgasm just appeared out of nowhere, as if the volume was being turned up, warmth spread outward from her center causing her to whip like a flag in the breeze. Charles kept screwing his cock into her, she stiffened and rose off the bench, she kept rising up until her arms locked around Charles' neck. Their faces rooted around one another until their lips met, his cock pistoning inside her, sending orgasmic tremors through her body. Suddenly the frequency of Charles' fucking changed, longer on the in stroke, pause then back out, he was close to cumming. Suddenly he had pulled her hips down on his cock as hard as he could, he pushed upward so much he was on his toes. His cum boiled up the length of his cock flooding Kristi's womb causing her orgasmic tremors to become a full blown orgasm earthquake.

Charles dropped back flatfooted, kissing his wife with little tender kisses, her pussy milking his cock of all his seed. She dropped one foot to the ground, the other stayed wrapped around behind Charles' ass.. They stood like that for several minutes, both saying I love yous, over and over.

After a long moment Charles softening cock slipped from Kristi's pussy. She pulled her dress up and dropped from his arms to her knees and cleaned their gooey mess off his cock and placed him, already semi hard again back into his trousers. Kristi stood and wiped the corners of her mouth making sure she didn't have any of their cum cocktail showing. She reached down and pulled her panties back over her sloppy pussy and then smoothed her dress out as her husband's cum started seeping out of her.

After composing themselves they kissed again and walked back out of the maze. Kristi spent the rest of the evening feeling Charles' cum running down her stockings and dripping from her panties wondering if anyone noticed.

With the thought of a repeat performance in mind Kristi stood up from her makeup table and slipped her panties off. Charles kissed her cheek and swatted her behind as he turned to finish dressing himself.

Kristi was shaken from her daydreaming at the country club when Ms Jacobs touched her arm and asked if she was o.k. "Oh, I'm fine Lucille" Kristi smiled, "But I do believe I need to use the powder room."

Kristi slipped away to the powder room. What with remembering that night in the maze and feeling naughty by not wearing panties she had started getting very, very wet down there and figured she might ought to go wipe herself.

She really didn't like the bathrooms here at the country club. It was an older club and the bathrooms seemed to have been added as an afterthought, they were rather cramped. She walked down the hall and into the ladies room. The motion sensor lights started to flicker on as Kristi laid her clutch purse on the lavatory . Smack! Her purse had rolled off the side of the sink and fell to the floor between the wall and the sink. Kristi tried to reach the purse but her arms weren't long enough. She thought if she twisted sideways a little and stretched, her fingers touched the purse just as the door swung open behind her.

Kristi tried to stand up but her scarf had caught on something, a nail maybe, her head was between the wall and sink and she could not see who had come into the washroom with her.

"Who's there?" she asked.

Nothing. She could feel eyes on her.

"I could use some help" Kristi said, a little panic in her voice.

Her insides went a little cold when she heard a masculine grunt, a sort of appraising grunt. Her inside went icy when she felt a hand on her waist.

"Leave me alone!, I'll scream!" she said.

"Now wait just a minute" said the man, "First you asked for help, now your'e about to scream?" "I guess your'e right, I'm just a little nervous given I'm stuck" Kristi explained, "Please go get my husband, his name is Charles Simmons" , "I know who he is Ms Simmons" replied the disembodied voice "lets just see if I can help first" the man said as he placed his hands on Kristi's hips and she let out a little yelp.

Kristi explained to the man, "my scarf is caught on something, a nail maybe, and the scarf is knotted around my throat, it might need to be cut off, if you could just go get my husband?"

"So it is" the man said trying first to move Kristi's hips one way then the other.

Just then Kristi was sure she heard an awful sound, the sound of a zipper.

"If you don't leave, Ill scream!" Kristi declared. "That wouldn't be wise" the man said, "I'll just say you lured me in here and then cried wolf when you got cold feet."

The man lifted Kristi's skirt in one quick movement as she gasped.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" the man jeered as he looked at Kristi's naked pussy, a pussy that despite her fear was still obviously very damp from before.

Kristi started jerking back, trying to tear her scarf loose as the man ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. Her scarf made a ripping sound but it was not enough of a rip to free her.

The mans hand was rough on her skin, not like her Charles' smooth hands. His hand went right up the inside of her left thigh, all the way up until his thumb slipped right into her wet pussy when it got there.

"Plllllease!" Kristi whimpered, "please leave me alone." But the man didn't. He flexed his thumb and pressed down where he knew a woman's G spot to be and curled his index finger into a knot that he pressed against Kristi's clit and rocked his hand back and forth.

Kristi's orgasm pushed the breath from her lungs the same as if she had been hit in the stomach. Her body betrayed her, tears flowed from her eyes as her pussy opened itself to this stranger as he raped her.

Satisfied that she was wet the stranger removed his hand. Kristi had a sudden hope that he had gotten scared and was leaving when just as suddenly her hopes were dashed.

The man grabbed both of her hips and pushed himself into her, but not far, despite her being so wet, he was unable to push in more than an inch or so. He pulled his cock back and pushed in again pulling on her hips. With his third thrust he was in all the way.

Kristi felt as though she were being split in two, she whimpered from fear and humiliation and the pain. The pain was like a white hot searing burning force spreading out from her pussy, she was on fire.

The man's assault continued as Kristi fought for several minutes to tear herself free. Her efforts had the unintended consequence of driving her hips back into her rapist which was fine by him. Suddenly Kristi stopped moving, A low moan came from deep within her, "NNNOOOOOOOOO". She could feel a massive orgasm building. Her body's betrayal continued as her hips started moving up and down in time with her rapists thrusts, her orgasm building up even higher like a sonic boom on the wings of a jet. Her whole world seemed to be collapsing down into the nerve center that was her pussy, like a star collapsing into a black hole. She started grunting, and panting, her hips gyrating in a mad race to the finish, her legs spreading as wide as possible. She could feel sweat running between her breasts, down her neck dripping off her chin.

Her rapists hands clenched around her narrow waist pulling her back even as he thrust himself forward, pulling her back so hard her scarf tore free, thrusting forward, pulling back, thrusting forward, his balls slapping her clit. Suddenly he pulled her back so hard, so roughly her feet left the floor and he held her in mid air impaled on his swelling spurting cock. His powerful jets of cum shooting into her.

This set off her own orgasm, the sonic boom exploded and like an avalanche picked up speed running down hill, gathering even more energy as it rolled over everything in its path it raced forward through her belly, out through her arms and legs, her extremities tingled, fireworks exploded in her head and Kristi blacked out.

Kristi came to with Ms Jacobs and Ms Bixler patting her hands and washing her face with a washcloth.

"You just sit still sweetie" Ms Jacobs said patting her hand, "your husband is coming to get you." Kristi mumbled something and Ms Bixler kept washing her face. Kristi tried to get her eyes to focus but they wouldn't cooperate. It was like everything had an aura around it, glowing. She could still feel warm waves radiating out from her pussy. She had a vague awareness that something else was coming out of her pussy too, had she peed herself?

Charles Simmons tried to get into the washroom but there wasn't any room left with three women in the floor, all he could do was look in. Kristi looked awful her makeup had run like she had been crying and her scarf had an ugly long tear in it, but she also had a look on her face that Charles knew well, a look that said Kristi had been well fucked.