Kristi and Our Spring Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still standing between Chas's legs, she brought her fingers up over her erect nipple.

Chas dragged his hand back over to his cock and resumed stroking his cock while staring at Kristi as she fondled and played with her store bought titties. A moan escaped her lips while she watched the young man stroke.

I was wondering who was putting the show for whom at this point. There was fire that was building in Kristi. I could see, and she was enjoying being the center of attention.

Staring at Chas she began to drop, until she was kneeling between his knees. She brought her hands up and laid them on top of Chas's thighs. She slide her hands back and forth over the sweat pant fabric, staring at the cock in front of her, she seemed to pause wrestling with the idea of what she would do, should she really do this?

Kristi looked over her shoulder at me and asks, "You really think he is smitten with me?" Then she turned her head and looked at Chas.

Chas just looked on with a dumbfounded look on his face, and just nodded his head slowly, with a barely audible "Uhhhhh huhhhhh."

Kristi looked up at Chas and said, "Now you listen here, if you tell anyone about this, if I get the sense you told anyone, if I so much as see a smirk from any of the neighbors, your friends or anyone I will have your balls in a vice you understand me? "

Chas just stared, mouth open, but nothing would come out. He struggled to find a way to answer her question. Then his head slowly nodded up and down to confirm he understood.

I watched as I saw her hands begin to slide further up Chas' thigh, now in contact with his skin. Chas stared mouth agape, breathing somewhat labored as Kristi's fingers slid higher up his thigh until her finger tips were at the base of his twitching cock anticipating her next move. Kristi wrapped her hands around his cock.

A gasp escaped Chas' mouth as Kristi began to stroke his cock.

Kristi then looked up into Chas's eyes but directed the statement to me, and said, "You're right Nick we should go to the movies more often."

Then she lowered her head and began sucking our neighbor boy's cock.

In between sucks, she would hover over the bulbous head and spit would slide from her lips landing on the head of his cock as she began using the spit as lube, stroking his cock, and looking over her shoulder saying to me, "Honey where is your admission money?" before sliding her lips back over his cock.

Kristi was getting into it now, asking Chas, "You like that, you bad boy? You like this MILF sucking and playing with your cock?" before sliding her lips back over his cock.

Chas just nodded his head, never taking his eyes off Kristi.

Chas clearly was a big talker, but his actual experience with the young ladies in college was somewhat suspect. This was evident by the way he just sat there staring at my wife, not knowing what to do with his hands, or what to say. He seemed to revel in his good fortune, and hang onto the sides of the kitchen chair for dear life. His mouth just dangled wide open, lost for words, but a moan of pleasure escaped his mouth.

Kristi encouraged by the audible sounds escaping Chas' mouth, removed her lips from his dick, and began stroking his cock again, being sure to allow saliva to exit her mouth and landing on his cock.

She then leaned down and began sucking on his sack, while she stoked his cock.

A moan escaped Chas's mouth, as Kristi continued to stroke his cock with her hand while she lick and sucked on his balls.

Chas rolled his hips as she stroked his cock and alternated sucking from one ball and then the other.

To my benefit, Kristi lifted her skirt over her full tight ass, exposing her thong covered ass. Her hand quickly found the insides of her panties, pulling her thong to the side; she began fingering her wet pussy.

I said to her "You naughty girl."

Chas was not going to last long, Kristi continued to stroke his cock as he white knuckled holding onto the side of the chair. She continued to stroke his cock and then stopped sucking on his sack.

Her tongue slipped down a bit further until she was rimming the 25 year old's ass.

This was too much for Chas and he let out an "OHHHHH Shhhhittttttt" and his cock began to shoot ropes of cum.

This was not missed on Kristi; she stopped tonguing his ass, and just went back to stroking his cock. Cum continued to fly, landing on his tee shirt and upper thigh.

Chas collapsed letting go of the chair and letting his arms dangled as he slouched in the chair. His breathing was labor, as he struggled to catch his breath.

Kristi rose from her knees and straightened her dress. Looked down at Chas and said "Going to the movies can be so much fun."

Chas straightened himself up, pulling his sweats back up. "Oh my god, that was amazing Mrs. H... Kristi you are super-hot."

"What other chores do you need a hand with? I will be over tomorrow?"

Kristi turned to him and said very sternly, "Now Chas, slow your roll, you do remember what I said? So... much as a peep," and then she clenched her hands up into a fist.

Chas, very excitedly said, "Nothing to worry there, nothing at all your secret... our secret is safe with me ... well with us... not a word I promise."

Then Kristi said, "Well thanks for your help today... you know where the door is, and we'll let you know if we need any more help."

I could see Kristi's fire was still burning; she turned to me, and rather directly said,

"Nick I will need you for the rest of the afternoon."

12