Kristiana Pt. 01: Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,590 Followers

"So ... then ... he's what we would call a gofer in a way," I suggested.

"No ... not at all!" she exclaimed.

Oh-oh. I had stepped in it. "Sorry. That was rude of me. I'm sure he ... or she ... is more important than that."

"Yes, indeed. He would make sure that our guests are satisfied and happy with our services. He must know all about our resort area and how to find and get things. It's a very important job."

"I'm sorry, Kristiana. I shouldn't have made fun of it."

"You are forgiven. But, that's not why I asked you. We have many foreign guests from all over the world. Since you can speak so many languages, you can help these people more. Sometimes, speaking French or German is not enough. I can speak some Spanish, but not much German or Italian. You might make a very useful concierge."

"There's just one problem," I said. "I don't know anything about the area, or any other area for that matter. It would take time to learn all there was to learn about being a concierge."

"That is true, but as a student worker, you could learn, could you not?"

"Yes, I suppose I could, but I'm no longer a student. Do you think it would be interesting work?" I asked.

"I am the wrong person to ask," she smiled. "You should think about it," she added, leaving it at that.

~*~

We had a wonderful day at Isla Mágica. We went on a few rides and generally enjoyed each other's company. We had a late lunch from the picnic basket and left the park to journey into the city. I wanted to change from my perspiration dampened shirt and I was sure Kristiana would welcome a shower, so we drove out to Bormujos and our home.

"Oh, Richard. This is very beautiful. What a lovely home you have."

"Yes. It's not ours, but we've been living here for six years and it is very comfortable."

"Oh ... and look at the pool. I wish I had brought my swim costume. I'm sticky from the sun screen and the heat today."

At that moment, my mother made an appearance.

"Hello, Richard. And who do we have here?" she asked.

"Hi, Mom. This is Kristiana Nordberg. You might remember her from Castillo de Osuna."

"Oh, I don't recall, Richard, but welcome to our home, Kristiana."

"You have a very nice house," Kristiana remarked.

"Yes, it will be a shame to leave it."

"When do you expect to go to Vancouver?" she asked.

"My husband thinks he will be finished sometime this fall, so we will return there just in time for the dreary, rainy winter," my mother said with some distaste.

"Our home in Sandvika, Norway, was much like that, except we must get more snow in winter than Vancouver."

"Yes, I'm sure you would," my mother offered, seeming to lose interest in the conversation.

"Would you like to take a shower, Kristiana?" I asked. "I can find you a robe. I even have a t-shirt that would fit you if that would be more comfortable."

I caught a shocked look on my mother's face, but ignored it.

"Oh, yes. That would be very nice. Thank you, Richard."

"You can change in my room and I'll show you the bathroom to use."

I led her upstairs to the main bathroom on the second floor. It was seldom used since my parents had an ensuite in their bedroom and I resided on the third floor, or Crowsnest as I called it.

I found a dressing gown in the closet and passed it to her before she went into the guest bedroom to change out of her clothes. I found myself wishing I had been invited to watch, if not to participate in the shower.

I found a nice, light cotton t-shirt that was a bit snug on me and left it in the guest room while Kristiana was in the bathroom. I took the opportunity to have a quick shower in the main bathroom, then headed back downstairs to what I expected would be a grilling by my mother.

"Are you taking up with a serving girl, Richard?" my mother asked, demonstrating her English attitude.

"She's not a serving girl, mother. She's a hostess and is working there to gain experience in the hospitality business. Her parents own a hotel in Switzerland and she expects to be a part of the management of it some day."

"Oh," was about all my mother could manage. The mention of owning a hotel and Switzerland in the same sentence seemed to have calmed her concerns.

Considering my mother's modest upbringing, she had become quite a snob since my father had risen in his profession. I think she was planning my future in Ottawa or the United Nations at some point until I dashed those hopes when I rejected the idea of becoming another faceless bureaucrat. I wasn't sure where I'd end up in the future, but I wondered if it would ever live up to my mother's expectations.

A few minutes later, Kristiana came downstairs and entered the living area. The t-shirt looked wonderful on her, no longer hiding the natural curves of her body as the loose-fitting blouse had.

"That feels so much better," she enthused as she strolled toward us barefoot. "Thank you, Mrs. Barton, for letting me use the bathroom. And thank you, Richard, for the t-shirt. It's very comfortable."

My mother actually smiled and acknowledge the thanks. I winked at Kristiana and I know she saw it, but didn't react.

We lounged around the pool drinking orange juice mixed with sparkling water. Kristiana sat by the pool edge, dangling her feet in the water as we talked. I removed my topsiders and joined her.

"Thank you for bringing me to your home, Richard."

"You are very welcome. I hope my mother didn't put you off."

"Put me off?" she asked quizzically. "Oh ... I think I know what you mean. No, she was just being protective of her son."

"There are times when she can be overprotective," I suggested.

"Do you have a girlfriend in Vancouver?" she asked out of the blue.

"Ah ... no. I haven't been back since I finished high school and came here to university."

"And here ... do you have a girl friend?"

I shook my head. "I wouldn't be spending the day with you if I did."

"Oh ... so you have integrities," she teased, stumbling over the English word.

"About that ... yeah. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased if you had a boyfriend who dated other girls too."

She looked at me for a few moments, her eyes squinting into the afternoon sun. "Probably."

"What would you like to do for the rest of the day?" I asked, trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"Why don't we go back to Osuna and I will make us some food and we can spend some time together?"

That was an easy question. "Sounds great. We can go whenever you wish."

"I think I've had enough sun for the day. Why don't we go now?"

"Let's go. I'll just let my mother know I won't be home for supper."

Less than two minutes later we were in my car and heading back to Osuna. As I drove along the motorway, Kristiana had her hand on mine and a smile on her face. It made the drive that much more enjoyable.

I was hoping I could think of something unique to offer her for another date. We seemed to be getting along very well and I wanted to take advantage of it for as long as she would be here. That would be only three weeks by the sound of it.

As we stepped into her apartment, she closed the door and then turned to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. This was no thank you kiss. This was the real McCoy.

"We have had a very nice time today, Richard. Thank you for that. I'm going to use the washroom for a moment, then I will return. Please find a place to be comfortable. I won't be long."

Well, that was an interesting development. It would appear that a second date would be more likely now.

I wandered around the small unit. There was a single bedroom, one bathroom, a kitchenette, the living area and what appeared to be a closet. It was barely larger than a studio apartment. For a single person, however, it probably met her needs.

When Kristiana returned, I found myself blinking in surprise once more. Gone were the shorts she had worn earlier, replaced by what appeared to be loose-fitting nylon or satin shorts, barely covering her perfect ass. My t-shirt had remained, but something else was different. She had discarded the bra she had been wearing. She was barefoot again, reduced to what I guessed was a two piece ensemble. She was the sexiest woman I had ever imagined being with. I had a feeling there was more to come.

She strolled toward me with a predatory look on her face and I was frozen in place. She pressed herself against me and began to pull my t-shirt out of my shorts, then ran her hands up under it, stroking my chest and creating an instant erection.

My response was involuntary. I slipped my hands up underneath her top and moved them upward toward her breasts. I watched her eyes as I did so and saw no hint of anything but lust. I ran my thumbs gently over her now distended nipples and watched her reaction. Her eyelashes flickered and began to close and I heard her moan her approval. Her right hand slipped down from my chest and rubbed the front of my shorts, exactly where my erection stood.

She popped the button, pulled down the zipper and pushed my shorts off me. They pooled at my feet as she pushed her hand inside my briefs and gripped my manhood.

"Careful. It's loaded," I warned.

She giggled. "I hope so," she said as she lowered herself to her knees, taking my underpants down with her.

"Hmmm, that's very nice," she hummed. "It's my size, I think."

Standing in the middle of the room, I was mesmerized by her actions. My rigid erection was in her hand, with me unable to move ... or even think.

I'd had oral sex from my partners before and as far as I was concerned this was a very good demonstration of skill by Kristiana. It wasn't the best I'd ever had, but it was very good nonetheless. What's that old saw about no such thing as a bad blow job? Not so. I'm here to tell you. Not true.

"I won't last very long, Kristiana," I said aloud.

"I know," she smiled between licks and strokes of her tongue. She apparently planned to take me to completion.

I almost lost my balance as my knees began to quake and give way from the effects of my orgasm. My new girl had taken all I had produced and then continued to pay attention to my shrinking member.

"Will it be long before you can be big again?" she asked.

"No," I gasped, "Not as long as you are here."

"Good. Come with me," she said as she rose and led me to her bedroom.

"Would you like me to return the favour?" I asked.

"Would you?" she asked, seemingly surprised.

"I'd be disappointed if I couldn't."

"Oh ... Richard, we are going to be so good together," she giggled as she fell back on the bed, spreading her legs in anticipation.

I started slowly, working on her breasts and their tiny, pink nipples. Her breasts were slightly larger than medium, but the areoles and nipples were very small. However, they were definitely sensitive. I spent some time on them before moving down to her navel, then to her upper thighs and her center. She was very lightly haired with wispy blonde strands. She had absolutely no need to shave.

My first touch of my tongue to the lips of her vagina produced a quick reaction from her. I wondered if it was possible no man had ever done this for her. I was about to ask her when she supplied the answer.

"Oh, Richard, I had no idea."

"You mean no one has every pleased you like this?"

"No ... I would not allow it."

"But you let me?"

"Yes ... you are not like the others. You are not selfish. You are not going to fuck me and then leave, are you?"

"I'm not going to fuck you at all. I'm going to make love to you. I will only leave if you ask me to. You are a very beautiful woman and I want you to feel that you are being loved."

"Oh ... I want you to make love to me. I want that very much."

That was all I needed to hear to resume my oral teasing of her now pungent pussy. Within a few minutes, I had her bucking and crying as I continued right through her orgasm. Her clit was very small, but like her nipples, very sensitive. I was sure I would wear her out if I continued. She had arched her body up several times to where I thought she might pull a muscle or do some other damage. I needed to bring her down again.

"Are you all right?" I asked as I held her in my arms. I thought I saw the hint of tears in her eyes.

"Yes," she sniffed. "It was almost too much. I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die from pleasure."

"I'm glad you liked it. I loved doing it and feeling you respond."

"Is it like that every time?" she asked.

"I don't know. I think it might be different every time. Not better or worse, just different. It will depend on how you feel. It will depend on your partner. But if your partner cares about you and wants to bring you pleasure ... it will be good."

She kissed me passionately and rolled on top of me. She discovered immediately that I had recovered.

"Now it is time for both of us," she smiled, sitting up and taking my erection and placing it right where she wanted it.

I had time to admire her flawless body and amazing skin. Skin like white marble ... or alabaster? No ... nothing so cold. It was like silk. White silk. Soft and smooth and warm to the touch. This all seemed like an impossible dream. It had happened so quickly that I wondered what would follow. How could it be better?

Kristiana assured me that she was on birth control pills and knew that she need not worry about me passing along some unwanted bug. I don't know how she deduced that, but she seemed quite certain. She was right. I had been celibate for the past three months as I finished my course work and prepared for the end of my university days. Before that, I had always used condoms. This was the first bareback experience I had indulged in for almost a year.

I instantly put my exes out of my mind and resumed my worshiping of Kristiana. I discovered she had a small symbolic tattoo on her back. It was located in the middle of her spine, just below her shoulder blades. It was no bigger than an inch-and-a-half in diameter and looked oriental. It was the only mark on her body, and believe me, I personally inspected every inch of it. It seemed a shame to mark her like that, but at least it was generally out of sight and not large.

"I have not been with a man in many months," she told me as we rested. "I did not expect you to be so ... good. If you like, we can do this more times."

"I like," I assured her. "I have not been with a woman for some months either. The last time was not good. This time was very, very good."

"Yes, it was," she whispered. "You must have been with many women to be so good."

"No ... not so many. Does that bother you?"

"No ... I don't think so. There are no others today?" she asked.

"No, not today, not for as long as we are together."

We made love once more before falling asleep. I had no intention of driving home that night. My parents were used to me coming and going on my own, so they wouldn't be worrying about me. The marble and tile floors in our house were silent and I could enter and move up to my room undetected. But this night, I wasn't going anywhere.

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night to find my lovely partner stroking me back to life once more. We had a nice, slow, loving session before falling back to sleep again. The wet spot on the sheet was of little consequence to me. In the morning, Kristiana was sound asleep as I made a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve myself.

When I returned, I stood by the bed gazing at her beauty, wondering how I had been so lucky. The top sheet was just covering her hip and her upper body was bare. I tried to imagine what she would look like in that pose with burgundy or navy or even black sheets. The contrast would be amazing. Then I had a moment of inspiration and reached into the pocket of my shorts and took out my smart phone. I took several pictures of her, her unbraided golden hair now spread across the pillow. No other man would ever see these pictures. They were for my eyes only.

I pulled on my briefs and shorts and headed for the kitchenette to see if there was anything to drink or eat. There were some Valencia oranges, a kind of mixed fruit drink and a few croissants. I poured a small glass of the juice and helped myself to an orange and a French pastry. I sat at the kitchen table and went over the events of the past ten hours. I thought about the wonders of Kristiana Nordberg.

I must have been lost in my reverie because I jumped when I felt two warm breasts on my shoulders and two arms encircling me. A kiss on my temple completed the welcome.

"Good morning," I said, gently holding her arms.

"Good morning, my new lover," she replied, kissing me once more, this time on the cheek.

She turned around and sat on my lap, her arms still around my neck. She was wearing a pair of pale pink panties and nothing more.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes ... very well. Perhaps it was all the walking we did yesterday, but perhaps it was something else," she grinned.

"I vote for something else. What shall we do today?"

"I must work today. I will have some breakfast and wash and put my work clothes on and go to the Castillo. You will go where you wish."

"Oh ... I am dismissed am I?" I said, feeling a bit put out.

"No ... not dismissed. Set free. I do not date when I am working. If you call me next Monday, we can meet again."

"Oh ... not until Monday then?"

"Monday," she grinned. "Can you wait that long?"

"Uhhm ... I guess I'll have to."

"Yes ... I think you will have to," she grinned again, this time with a wicked look.

"Do you torture your other lovers like this?"

"Only the ones I like. You are a very good lover, and so I will torture you."

Underneath this strange conversation there was a hint of taunting. It was barely detectable, but I thought it was there.

"Well, if I may take a shower, I'll get dressed and leave so that you can get ready to go to work."

"Will I hear from you Monday?"

I shrugged. "Probably."

That seemed to perplex her. One taunt deserves another, I thought.

I headed off to the bathroom and within a few minutes I was dressed and on my way out the door while she was still in the shower. That would leave her with something to think about. Perhaps it was the comment about me being her new lover. Whom had I replaced? She claimed there were no other lovers. Who would likely replace me? A gorgeous as she was, I didn't intend to become one of a number of guys on her string.

As I drove home, I thought about the last twenty-four hours. It wasn't the only time that I had enjoyed sex on a first date. It didn't happen often, but it had happened before. In most cases, I had an inkling that it might turn out that way beforehand, so I was prepared. I was not prepared for Kristiana.

Perhaps I had set her on a pedestal with anticipation of her behaviour. I was mildly disappointed that she chose to engage in sex so quickly, but I couldn't quite put my finger on why. She was a sexual animal, beautiful and sleek and enticing. She exuded sex, but with an air of purity that didn't mesh with her actions. I was still a naïve youth, it seemed. The Puritan North American was still alive and well.

I spent the next five days occupying myself looking for a career. I didn't waste my time with the newspaper, but concentrated on the Internet. I was looking for jobs that required multiple language skills. It was when I saw an advertisement for a local hotel that I stopped and thought about it. Kristiana's comments about the concierge role came back to me.

I contacted the advertiser and talked to the person who placed the notice. I explained that I had no experience to offer. I had nothing other than my language proficiency. That seemed to be enough for them to offer me an interview. I accepted and we booked a time on Friday morning.

coaster2
coaster2
2,590 Followers