Kristie's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was short lived though as she pulled away and pulled her pants up before turning around to look at me.

"I want you to savor that flavor in your mouth. . . You will get more if you be a good girl and play nice with the others."

I just blinked a few times and nodded, a flavor like hers I wouldn't forget.

"Good, now let me show you to you're new room. Until you decide that this is your home you will be sleeping with the other new girls. . . Like you they are all sluts in their own ways and if you want to have your tongue buried deep inside my butt again you will have to play nice with them. Don't be afraid to join in on the fun that the other girls have. You will have more twitching horny assholes in your face than you can handle. Each an every girl here will be thrilled to know they can have their butts cleaned whenever they want."

I think that is what she told me, but that was all back then, it's been two years now since that day and I've more so completely forgotten about my degree and dropped out. I am still living at Kristie's but now as a regular member of this house. I have my own room now and am visited frequently throughout the night to have girls masturbate while I eat their butt holes. I am still the only girl here who likes to do this and no body outside this house knows except my old room mate who eventually joined after getting her degree.

When holidays come around I visit my family clothed like a normal person would and they think I have a good job with my new girlfriend, Kristie. That's right, Kristie doesn't just make sure we have a place to live, food to eat, and a place to be who we truly are. She posses as our wives, girlfriend's, friends or whatever need be to ensure that our families don't catch on. To make sure that no one catches on to what we really are. Even then I still wear my butt plug out in public when I am clothed, even to my families house. I get rewarded with Kristie's butt hole if I do this and honestly that is all that matters to me, getting to taste her delicious butt hole.

At this house, we are not slaves, no not in the slightest sense. We are all lesbian bitches in heat who would rather live in a house nude than be a part of society. I am a perfect example of this. . . I have never been happier in my life, here at Kristie's house, eating any girls ass I can get my tongue into. That means that I belong here though, after all I have finally accepted that I am just a butt licking lesbian whore, and I couldn't be happier.

12