Kristin Does the Team Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristin Cheers, Team Scores.
8.8k words
4.56
46.8k
51
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one, Kristin visited a group of teenagers and ended up being used in all her holes. This story picks up where part one left out. None of the participants in this story are under the age of 18. This story contains exhibitionism, cheating, gang-bangs and interracial sex. If any of this bothers you, leave now.

*****

Kristin looked at the clock as she opened the door to her house. She'd been gone almost two hours. Stepping quietly into the family room, Kristin was relieved to see Amy asleep on the couch. She decided to let Amy sleep while she took a shower. Even though Amy was only twelve and probably wouldn't know any better, Kristin didn't want to risk having her smell the sex on her. Kristin stuck her head in the kid's rooms and was unsurprised that they were both crashed out.

"Christ, what the hell did I just do," Kristin thought to herself. "I just screwed three teenagers." Kristin quickly undressed to get in the shower. She felt the boys cum leaking out of both her ass and her pussy. "Can't have this when Brent gets home." While she wanted to take a long shower, time was of the essence. Kristin put on some granny panties she kept for when she was on her monthly, slid into a pair of sweatpants and put on an oversized T-Shirt.

Shaking her shoulders lightly, Kristin said, "Thanks for watching the kids, Amy."

"Sure thing, Ms. Kristin," Amy replied. The youngster quickly left to go home and sleep in her own bed.

Kristin saw she had about an hour before Brent should arrive. She didn't want to risk him getting frisky with her tonight, as she feared he'd find evidence of her earlier escapades. She decided that being asleep when he came in was the best move, so she turned some lights out and went to bed.

After just a few minutes, she heard her phone buzz. Picking it up she saw it was from Jeremy. There was a text that said, "Here's your treat." A second later the teenager sent Kristin a pic of his large, erect penis.

"Oh my God, "Kristin said out loud. She wasn't shocked that he'd sent a cock pic, but she couldn't help but think how that ten-inch monster had been in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. Brent was a very average-sized man. Jeremy was hung like a horse, and Kristin tingled thinking about how he'd made her cum earlier. Still hot from the night's action, Kristin felt herself moisten. She reached into the drawer of her bedside table and took out a couple of her toys.

Five minutes later, she hit send, put her toys away, and turned out the lamp to go to sleep.

"HOLY SHIT," Jeremy said to himself. "THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!" Kristin had sent him a pic that showed her neatly shaved pussy with a vibrator inserted halfway in, and with a set of anal beads dangling from her asshole.

The accompanying text said, "Signing off for the evening, but thinking of you."

The next night Kristin got the kids down early. She sent Jeremy a text, "Can you talk?"

A minute later he replied, "I can do a lot more than talk."

Kristin replied, "Call me in five minutes."

Making sure the kids were asleep and their doors closed, Kristin waited for the call. She picked up on the second ring. "Hey there."

"Whatcha doin'?" Jeremy replied.

"Just sitting on the couch. You're a very naughty boy to send a married woman pictures like that."

"Look who's talkin'"

"Are you too busy to stop over and visit with me?"

"That could be arranged."

"Wait until dark, and text me right before you come over."

"Copy that, Ms. Kristin."

"I'll be waiting."

At 9:40, Kristin's phone buzzed. "On the way," was Jeremy's text.

Kristin quickly walked over to check herself out in the bathroom mirror. Satisfied with her look, she turned out the lights in the living room, only leaving the TV on for illumination.

Seconds later there was a quiet knock at the door. Kristin unlocked the door, and said, "Come on in." She took Jeremy by the hand and guided him over to the sofa which faced the TV. "You like?" Kristin was wearing a black lace nightie.

"Very nice," said Jeremy, towering over her. Kristin stood on her tippy toes, put a hand behind Jeremy's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. She then sat down, and immediately began to undo Jeremy's jeans. A few seconds later, she held the eighteen-year-old's cock in her hands.

"I've been thinking about this all day," Kristin said, looking up at Jeremy. She wasted no time, and began to suck him off.

"That's right, Ms. Kristin, take me in your mouth." While Kristin could deep throat her husband, there was no way she could swallow all of Jeremy's huge cock. The young mother of two tried to impress Jeremy with her skills. She alternated between sucking, licking and stroking Jeremy, feeling the excitement of cheating with him in her living room.

"Did you like the picture I sent you of me and my toys?" Kristin asked.

"They were nice, but they'd have been much better if I could have seen your face," Jeremy answered truthfully.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Kristin replied, concerned about identifiable pictures getting out.

Jeremy laughed, while Kristin kept sucking his cock. "Yeah, right, not ready for that, but you took three cocks at my house and here you are sucking me off in your living room with your children in bed not thirty feet away." He put his hands on the sides of her head and began to fuck her mouth. "Don't try to play Miss Goodie-Goodie with me. I know you're a slut, and I intend to continue to use you." Jeremy pushed his cock deep into Kristin's throat, and she started to gag.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want to keep getting my cock," Jeremy said. He grabbed a handful of Kristin's hair and pulled it back, raising her face to him. Jeremy began slapping her cheeks with his dick. "You don't need to worry about me and the boys outing you, Ms. Kristin. We know that if things go public we'll lose our chance to continue to play with you."

Kristin looked at Jeremy with some concern. Jeremy sensed her uneasiness, and decided that there was nothing he could say that would help her right now. So, he put his cock back in her mouth. Kristin went back to work sucking him. "That's right, suck my dick good," Jeremy urged her on.

Kristin worked hard to please the young man. She massaged his ballsack with her right hand while she stroked him with her left. Kristin continued to try to deep throat Jeremy, but couldn't get more than five inches in her mouth as he was not only long, but very thick too.

"You going to be available next Friday night?" Jeremy asked.

"Maybe," Kristin replied in between mouthfuls of cock. "Not sure of Brent's work schedule." She once again tried to take all of Jeremy but failed.

"I have something special I'd like to do with you. Something I think you'll enjoy."

"What I'd enjoy right now is if you'd cum in my mouth. I want to taste you so bad." Kristin looked up at the hulking 18-year-old. "Please."

"My girlfriend is coming over in an hour. Maybe I should save my load for her," Jeremy teased.

"The hell you will," Kristin replied. "No little bitch is going to get what I've choked for. This load is mine, young man." She sucked his balls while she stroked his cock.

"Competitive, are we?"

"Very," Kristin replied.

"I think a good competitor should be rewarded for their efforts." Jeremy's huge hands went around Kristin's head, and he face fucked her hard. "Don't you spill any!" Kristin pushed Jeremy back so that just his cockhead was in her mouth. Kristin tasted his semen, and tried to keep all of it in her mouth, but had to swallow. She jacked his cock, trying to get all of his seed.

Kristin sat back, gulping the last of Jeremy's cum. Looking up at Jeremy, she said, "Didn't spill any," and licked her lips. "Does your girlfriend swallow it all too?"

Jeremy slipped his cock back in his jeans and buttoned up. "Ms. Kristin, I don't kiss and tell. Thanks," said Jeremy, and he walked out the door to go home.

That Sunday afternoon Jeremy and Kristin had been texting back and forth. It was a nice day out, and Kristin had her husband set up a small inflatable pool in the front yard for the kids to play in while he washed the car. Kristin was sitting in a rocking chair on her front porch in the shade, wearing a short tan skirt and a sleeveless light blue cotton blouse. She was playing with her cellphone when Jeremy strolled up.

"Hi, Mr. Brent," Jeremy said. "You can wash my truck if you want!"

"Hey Jeremy, I think I'll let you do that," Kristin's husband replied, totally unaware of what was going on between his wife and the boy from down the street.

Jeremy walked up to the front porch. "Hi, Ms. Kristin, how are you doing?"

"I'm hot, Jeremy," Kristin responded. "How are you?"

"I'm OK, but it is a bit warm," Jeremy replied.

Kristin subtly spread her legs for a few seconds while Brent was washing the far side of the car. She was commando, just like Jeremy asked her to be. She flashed her teenage paramour her neatly shaved pussy, showing off her landing patch to him. "Just warm? Really?"

Resisting the temptation to reach down and touch Kristin, Jeremy said, "Guess it is getting hot around here." Jeremy was pleased that Kristin did exactly as he'd requested. Taking a quick look at the kids and Brent, Jeremy popped a little surprise for Kristin. He too had gone commando underneath his shorts. Jeremy was wearing an oversized t-shirt untucked, and had arranged his large penis to run down the inside of his left pants leg.

"Miss Kristin, sometimes a little heat is a good thing, don't you agree?" He lifted the bottom of his shorts a few inches, exposing the head of his cock to Kristin.

She removed her sunglasses and said, "Yes, it is a good thing, Jeremy," while eyeballing his cockhead.

"Hey, just wanted to say hi- talk to you later folks!" Jeremy turned and left.

Seconds later his cell phone buzzed. "You big tease," Kristin texted him.

"I am big," the teenager responded.

"Yes, you are," Kristin typed back, quickly touching her pussy that had gotten wet at the sight of Jeremy's cock.

"You hot slut," Jeremy replied.

"YOUR hot slut," Kristin immediately sent back. "Will you be home tonight?" Kristin felt uneasy about pursuing the young man so openly. She regretted sending the text right after she hit 'send', wishing that she'd waited him out some and made him chase her. She didn't want to seem desperate. But the truth was that she was infatuated with Jeremy's huge cock.

It drove Kristin crazy that Jeremy didn't respond to her last text. But she was determined to not be so obvious about her desperation, so she didn't text him again.

Just after 8:30PM that night, Kristin felt her phone vibrate. She had silenced the phone so it wouldn't chime at an inopportune time. "Kids down?" Jeremy asked.

Kristin replied, "A few minutes ago. Why?"

"Is he watching the game on TV?" Kristin left the kitchen to check on Brent.

"Yes."

"Tell him you're going to go shopping. Same outfit as this afternoon. Call me when you get in your car."

Five minutes later Kristin was behind the wheel. She called Jeremy as soon as she was out of sight of her house. "I'm driving, but I'm not going to have long."

"You know the new subdivision they're building on the right off Maple?"

"Yes, Planter's Forest, right?" Kristin replied, having driven past the development many times as it was less than a half mile from home.

"That's right. Go into the subdivision, take the second left, and look for my truck." The line went dead.

Kristin parked right behind Jeremy's truck. As she got out, she saw Jeremy standing in the garage of a new home that looked to be almost completed. "My stepdad does the plumbing in these places," Jeremy told Kristin. "C'mon, lemme show you around." They entered the home through an unlocked door in the garage.

Kristin felt uneasy about trespassing, but felt excited to be there with Jeremy. He took Kristin's hand and led her to the back of the home. The master bedroom looked large, especially with no furniture in it. Jeremy took her into the master bathroom where there was a large double sink vanity with track lighting over the seven-foot-wide marble counter.

"I thought we might have some privacy here," Jeremy said, unbuttoning his shorts. He turned to Kristin, dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. "Get me hard."

Kristin needed no more encouragement. She dropped to her knees and began to suck his cock.

"That's right, suck me, slut. Get me nice and hard. I saw the way you looked at my cockhead today on your front porch. Even with your family less than twenty feet away you couldn't resist me, could you?"

Taking Jeremy's member out of her mouth, Kristin looked up at him and said, "You shouldn't tease me like that." Jeremy brushed her hair back

"You say that but you know you know you're a bad girl and you want it, don't you," the teenager said to the housewife who was trying to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. "Only a slut would flash her pussy like you did."

Before Kristin could respond, Jeremy reached down, put his hands under Kristin's armpits, and effortlessly lifted her onto the marble counter. Kristin loved being man-handled by the huge teenager. He spread her knees. "Still no panties. That's good." He licked his fingertips, and touched Kristin's pussy. "You really like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Yes," Kristin replied, knowing that the real answer was that she liked sucking not just Jeremy's cock, but she loved giving head, period. Jeremy put his hands on her hips and pulled her to the edge of the counter. He pushed his cockhead into her. "Oh, yes!" Kristin responded. She'd been wanting him since this afternoon. She put her hands behind her on the counter and leaned back while Jeremy began to penetrate her ever more deeply with each stroke.

"I'm going to fill you up and send you back home, Miss Kristin." Jeremy started deep-trusting her with long strokes. Kristin purred at his attentions, and Jeremy said, "That's right, that's right, I'm going to give it to you good." Kristin leaned forward for a second and watched his long cock slide deep inside her.

Jeremy gently pushed her shoulders back. "You just lean back and enjoy the ride." Jeremy fucked her hard for several minutes, then pulled his cock out. He pulled her down off the counter top. "Take off your top," he ordered her. Kristin quickly complied, taking her bra off without being told. "That's good," Jeremy said, squeezing her breasts in his large hands. "All right, now put your elbows on the counter."

Kristin did as she was told, and knowing what was coming next spread her legs. Jeremy got behind her, and entered her while grabbing a handful of her hair. "Time to get serious," he said, slamming himself deep into her.

Being dominated and fucked doggy style by the teenager with a massive cock was too much for Kristin, and she began to orgasm as she watched him in the mirror. "Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT," said the housewife as she took Jeremy's cock.

"You love it, don't you?" Jeremy asked her. He looked in the mirror and saw the ecstasy washing over her. "Remember when I fucked your tight little ass?" Kristin nodded, but was still in the throes of her orgasm. "You loved being double penetrated, didn't you slut."

Kristin thought back to having both her holes filled and a cock in her mouth. "Yes, I did," she told him. "I loved fucking you and your friends." Kristin had a nasty gleam in her eye. "And I loved your dick in my ass." She supported herself on her left elbow, and put her right middle finger in her mouth while Jeremy continued to bang her from behind. She pivoted a little, reached behind herself, and began to play with her asshole.

Jeremy looked down and watched as Kristin stimulated herself by rimming her ass. "Here you go," he said pausing his thrusting to spit on her butthole. He watched as Kristin's red nail and top two joints of her finger slipped into her ass. "You really do love it, don't you?"

"Deeper," was her response. She tried to finger her anal opening while Jeremy resumed his assault on her pussy. Jeremy was amazed at how nasty his prim-and-proper neighbor could be. "Shoot it for me."

A few more strokes and Jeremy obliged, pumping Kristin's pussy full of his seed. "Woo wee, Ms. K," Jeremy said, stepping back.

Kristin turned to face him. "Woo wee yourself. That was great." She took a few steps to her right, and picked up a roll of toilet paper that was on the countertop. "Great but messy," she smiled, wiping herself.

Jeremy pulled his shorts back on. He glanced at his watch. "C'mon slowpoke, we've been here a half hour. You need to get home."

As they exited the home and went back to their vehicles, Jeremy said, "Hey wait, I almost forgot something." He reached in the back of his truck and took out a paper bag. Handing her the bag, he said, "There's an address on a note in the bag. Be there Friday night- I've already arranged for Amy to stay with your kids."

Before Kristin could respond, Jeremy hopped into his truck. She took the bag and got in her SUV, and reminded herself to stop before she got home. Grabbing some Kleenex from her console, she wiped herself again, as Jeremy's sperm continued to leak out of her. Unable to resist, she opened the bag to see the contents. "Oh, my," she said to herself, and headed to Kroger's to pick up some ice cream.

Jeremy's sister Amy came over at 7PM on Friday night, just as Jeremy said she would. "There's some pizza in the fridge you can warm up if you'd like, Amy," Kristin told the young girl. "Please get the kids down by 8:30. I should be home by about 11." Brent was working and wouldn't be home until 12:30 at earliest. Kristin planned to use the extra time to get cleaned up from what she hoped would be a messy evening. She had the bag Jeremy had given her on the seat next to her, along with a small duffle bag.

Dressed in blue jeans, a scooped-necked peach colored t-shirt Kristin started her SUV for the short drive. In less than ten minutes she arrived at her destination. Taking a deep breath, Kristin took a second to look at herself in the rear-view mirror. "Here we go," she said to herself, grabbing the paper bag that Jeremy had given her.

Just on the outskirts of town there was a small par 3 golf course. Next to it was a campground that was built around a large pond. As the summer tourist season was long over, the campground was empty. Jeremy's buddy Bobby has a job as the caretaker for the campground, and had access to the fourteen different cabins there.

Kristin saw Jeremy's truck and parked alongside it. Exiting her car, Kristin had some second thoughts about what she was about to do. She was conflicted- she was married after all, but unsatisfied by her too-normal life. That she was carrying on with an eighteen-year old bothered her some, but those thoughts were overwhelmed by her lust for Jeremy's massive cock.

Kristin thought about her teenage years. She was far from an A-Lister in High School. Kristin wasn't part of the in-crowd, and had been very insecure about herself. Her mother was on her third marriage, and Kristin lacked the father figure she desperately needed. As a sophomore Kristin found that she was able to keep a boy's interest by having sex with him. As a senior Kristin had a wealth of experience and discovered that giving the boys what they wanted made her more popular. Kristin regretted that she didn't make the move from her natural brunette to blonde earlier.

"About time you made it," Jeremy smiled at her and closed the door behind her. "You should know better than to keep me waiting." Jeremy eyeballed Kristen and gave her a smile. Having a hot married MILF for a fuckbuddy was a source of pride and Joy for the eighteen-year-old. As Kristen walked in Jeremy gave her a playful but firm slap on her ass. "The jeans are nice, but where's the outfit I gave you?"