Kristina Abernathy's Sunday Fun

Story Info
Weather Channel beauty gives herself to an intern.
3.2k words
4.68
53.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkent
jkent
8 Followers

Kristina lay in her bed staring out the window at the early Sunday morning sunshine and thinking about yesterday. What possessed her to do that? She wasn’t a shy woman when it came to men, but she had never done anything like that. Kristina simply couldn’t help herself. The four eighteen-year-old boys that served as interns at The Weather Channel had slowly crept into her fantasies. The thought of all four them touching her and, more importantly, fucking her had begun to drive her wild. But instead of putting those thoughts out of her head, she decided to act out her fantasies. Kristina invited them to a “pool party” yesterday and spent the day being fucked repeatedly. She had never felt so wanton, so much like a slut. Kristina loved how the boys looked at her with pure lust as they fucked her. She knew they must have spent hours fantasizing about fucking her every way imaginable. To be the ultimate sexual fantasy of four handsome young men was just too much for her to resist. She even invited one of them, Tommy, to come over today. She wondered if she had crossed some line and become a whore.

That thought was a little too much for Kristina to tolerate. There was no question that she loved sex. She loved making a man as hard as she could before letting him tear her apart. But Kristina had never been in a threesome. It was always one on one. Until yesterday, that is. And it wasn’t just two guys, it was four. On top of that, they were teenagers. Kristina convinced herself it had to stop. As much as she loved what happened yesterday, she couldn’t let it happen again. She was well aware of much most men wanted her. She knew she could have virtually any man she wanted, but she never threw herself at anyone like she had done with the interns. She wasn’t a whore. She was Kristina Abernathy, a good girl. At least that’s what she thought at the moment.

As she dressed, Kristina’s mind drifted from thoughts of being convinced this couldn’t continue to how much she loved what happened yesterday. From thinking about how much she genuinely cared for these young men and their futures to the thought of each of them on top of her, inside of her. Her mind filled with the memories of yesterday afternoon. All those hands on her body, the grunts and moans of the boys as they came, her own screams as the orgasms shook her, the feel of cocks in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth. Kristina closed her eyes and shuddered. A smile formed on her lips. Sighing, she left her bedroom and headed for the kitchen.

Kristina tried to strengthen her resolve as she ate breakfast. There were any number of reasons why she couldn’t let this continue. The only problem was, she couldn’t seem to think of any. She just kept thinking of Tommy and how he looked at her. It was almost as if he worshiped her. There, that was a reason! Kristina couldn’t lead him on. There was no chance it could ever develop into a serious relationship. She was 32 and he was 18. This was just a fun weekend for Kristina but Tommy might think it was something more. She really did care for him and she didn’t want to hurt him. So that would be her reason. She couldn’t hurt Tommy. Now she had to call him before he came over. She didn’t know if she had the will power to do this face to face. It was safer over the phone.

That choice was already made for her, though. As she finished washing the breakfast dishes, there was a knock at her front door. Kristina froze. It was only 9AM. Tommy was here already? He can’t get enough, she thought to herself with a wry grin. No, don’t think like that, be strong, she reminded herself. Walking slowly to the door trying to formulate how she would end this with Tommy in person instead of by phone, Kristina stopped in her tracks as she saw her reflection in the hall mirror. She had been so preoccupied with convincing herself what she did yesterday was wrong she paid no attention to the clothes she put on. Now she saw her choice a tight red v-neck t-shirt and an even tighter pair of old jeans. Kristina has that proverbial hourglass figure with a tiny waist and spectacular hips. The old jeans cling to her hips and ass showing them off beautifully. Kristina’s last boyfriend teasingly called them her “grab my ass jeans” because it was virtually impossible to keep your hands off her ass once you saw it packed into those jeans.

It was clear Kristina’s subconscious was taking over. She may have been trying to be logical about why she couldn’t continue with Tommy, but her subconscious was saying, “Screw logic, I want to be fucked!” That’s why she put on her “grab my ass jeans” instead of something more conservative. She couldn’t make Tommy stand outside the door as she changed, so she gritted her teeth and opened the door. What little resolve Kristina had left crumbled further when she saw him. He wasn’t an amazing physical specimen. Tommy was only 5 foot 7 and a little on the slight side, but his sweet face and wavy brown hair made Kristina weak. She wanted to take care of him.

Tommy stood gaping at Kristina and those tight jeans, the red t-shirt and her perfect blonde hair. His bulge, which was clearly visible to begin with, was now practically ripping the seams of his jeans. He spoke in a rush, “I know it’s early, but I couldn’t wait. I know I should be more in control, but you’re so amazing. Please don’t be mad at me.”

Kristina smiled as Tommy had found a way to combine being a horny teenager and a sweet kid. “I’m not mad.” She said. “ Just surprised. But it’s a nice surprise.” Relieved, he walked in and kissed her. Kristina crumbled a bit more. Before it was a lost cause, she pushed him away. “We need to talk.”

Tommy may have only been 18, but even he knew that wasn’t a good phrase to hear. He watched her turn away and walk into the living room. Her ass jiggling in those tight jeans transfixed him. A whimper escaped his lips causing Kristina to smile. She knew he was staring at her ass. There was almost no resolve left. She needed to say this fast before it was too late.

Tommy spoke first. “I know what you’re going to say. We can’t do this. It’s wrong. You think you’re taking advantage of me because of my age. You’re not. I don’t think this is going to turn into a long-term relationship. It’s nothing more than two people enjoying each other. Who knows how long it will last? It doesn’t matter. Just enjoy it while it lasts.” He had rehearsed that speech for the last few hours. Tommy hadn’t been able to sleep much with the thoughts of being alone with Kristina the next day. He had gone over every sex scenario in his head and even came up with that speech in case Kristina, God forbid, decided she didn’t want to have sex with him. There was no way he was going to let her turn him away. Tommy was going to do whatever it took to spend the day fucking Kristina.

That wasn’t what Kristina expected. It sounded as if Tommy had been rehearsing that little speech, but it was still a very mature thing to say. Kristina was at a loss. Her argument had been shot down before she could make it. Finally she said, “I care about you, Tommy. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“I won’t get hurt. I just want to spend the day with you. If this is the last day for us, that’s all right. Will you be o.k.?”

Kristina smiled. “You’re worried about me? I’ll be fine. I…”

Tommy cut her off. “Then if we’re both o.k., what’s the problem? We both know this isn’t anything serious. We both enjoyed yesterday. So why not enjoy today?”

He had crossed the room and pulled Kristina against him as he spoke. With the last remnants of resolve washed away, she began kissing Tommy’s neck. She whispered, “You win, baby. I can’t say no.” The thought of being a whore entered Kristina’s head again, but now she didn’t care. She could see in Tommy’s eyes how desperately he wanted to fuck her. And she desperately wanted to be fucked. If that made her a whore, so be it. She rested her head against his chest, letting out a contented sigh as he clamped his hands on her ass.

After a few moments of Tommy squeezing her ass, Kristina led him to her couch. Pushing him down, she stood in front of him brushing his cheek with her hand. Tommy loved the gentle touch of Kristina’s soft hand. But he wasn’t really in the mood for something sweet and gentle. He wanted to tear her apart. He grabbed her hips and said, “Take off your jeans and sit in my lap.” Tommy quickly began to unzip his own jeans.

Kristina took a step back and said, “I have a better idea.” With a devilish grin, she slowly sank to her knees. Running her hands up Tommy’s thighs, she said, “I never tasted you yesterday. Would you like that?” Tommy stared at her mutely. All he could do was nod. In one motion she pulled down his jeans and boxers, letting his rock hard cock spring free. Kristina purred, “Looks like someone is happy to see me.”

Tommy groaned as Kristina grabbed his cock and slowly slid her hand from its tip to its base. Leaning closer, she put her lips no more than an inch away from his cock. Looking up at him for what seemed like hours to Tommy, Kristina teased him by flicking her tongue across the tip of his cock. He tried to grab her head and shove it down on his cock, but she held his hands at his side. Tommy was nearly frantic. Seeing Kristina’s beautiful face that close to his cock was just too much. He needed to fuck that face. Not in an hour, not in a few minutes, now! Seeing his look of desperation, Kristina relented swallowing him whole. He wailed, “Oh…God! Suck me, Kristina!”

Slowly, steadily Kristina drove Tommy out of his mind. He reveled in the warmth and wetness of her mouth. Freeing his hands from hers, Tommy gabbed fistfuls of Kristina’s blonde hair and shoved her head down on his throbbing cock. He was living out one of his favorite fantasies. Fucking Kristina Abernathy’s face. Pulling his hands off her head, Kristina placed them at his sides and slapped them. She then resumed methodically blowing him by dragging her tongue up and down Tommy’s shaft, sending shivers through his body. Kristina would pause occasionally to give the tip of his cock a gentle nibble, making him jump and whimper.

Kristina’s wet tongue. Her hot breath. Her soft lips. Her gentle hands. The smacking sounds she made as she hungrily sucked his cock. It was sheer ecstasy for Tommy. Her head was bobbing up and down his cock faster and faster. He wanted this to last forever, but he knew he would cum very soon. That’s when Kristina decided it was time. She deep-throated him, burying her nose in his pubic hair. She gazed up at him with a look that made it clear it was time to blow his load. Tommy unleashed a torrent of cum that nearly choked her. She recovered quickly, sucking down his extremely thick goo as she continued peering up at him.

It was thicker and there was more of it than Kristina had expected, but she knew that was because she had done her job well. She loved how Tommy’s face had turned beet red and how he writhed and moaned as she sucked him. After she loudly slurped down his last blast, Kristina leaned back for a few minutes to regain her composure then said with a giggle, “I think you like me. Did you like that, baby?”

Tommy groaned breathlessly, “God, yes. I’ve wanted that for so long. I fantasize about you all the time.”

Kristina purred, “I bet you do. I bet you have hundreds of fantasies about me. Maybe we should live out a few of them.” Her earlier thoughts of ending this were completely gone. All Kristina wanted now was to be his ultimate sexual fantasy. By fulfilling Tommy’s fantasies, she knew she’d be living out many of her own. She was aware of how many men thought of her. She had seen the websites about her, the ones with the faked photos of her being fucked. She read all the comments men had posted on those sites about how they wanted to fuck her every way possible. And she secretly craved the attention. With Tommy, she could let herself be the woman all those men wanted her to be.

Tommy stared at her. Watching a bit of his cum trickle down Kristina’s chin, he stammered, “Are you serious?”

With a sly grin Kristina replied, “Of course I am, baby. And if you thought yesterday was good, just wait. By the time I’m done fucking you, you’ll be too weak to walk.” She thought what she said sounded a little silly. She thought needed more practice at playing the role of wanton slut. But for an 18-year-old boy, those words were more than enough to send his hormones into overdrive. Tommy’s cock was slowly twitching back to life. Seeing the effect her words had on him, Kristina continued. “That’s it, honey. Get hard for me. Think of all those times I made you hard and you couldn’t do anything about it. Now’s your chance. You can fuck me as hard as you want. Make me scream your name. Make me cum, sweetie.”

In a near frenzy Tommy groaned, “Oh…God…Kristina! Stroke it!”

Kristina cooed, “I have a better idea.” Smoothing her hair and looking proper (as proper as she could with cum on her chin) she said in her best on air voice, “Hi and welcome to WeatherCenter, I’m Kristina Abernathy. We’ll get to the forecast later. Right now Tommy, my favorite intern, is about to give me the fucking I’ve needed for a long time.”

Tommy moaned. He began stroking his cock, trying to bring it back to life faster. In a hoarse whisper he said, “Take off your clothes.”

Rising from her knees, Kristina never took her eyes away from Tommy’s gaze. She slowly swayed to imaginary music as she pulled the red t-shirt over her head and dropped it on his chest. His moaning was getting louder. As she kicked off her shoes, Kristina looked down to Tommy’s now fully erect cock. “What are you going to do to me, baby?”

In a voice trembling with anticipation Tommy answered, “I’m gonna make you yell. I’m gonna fuck you all day.” Kristina continued her dance, now wriggling out of her tight jeans. Clad only in a black bra and panties, her dancing went from a gentle swaying to the most erotic moves Tommy had ever seen in his young life. She nearly laughed when Tommy spoke again. His voice was getting very high and he was babbling. “I can’t believe this. Kristina Abernathy. You’re so fucking good!”

Kristina kept dancing for a few minutes, first removing her bra then her panties. She shook her now nude body in front of him waiting for him to pounce. She didn’t have to wait long. When she turned away from him to wave her ass in his face, Tommy leaped off the couch, shoving her to the floor. Lying on her stomach, Kristina felt his hands grab her roughly, turning her over. She gasped as she looked into his eyes. They were on inches from hers. Kristina couldn’t recall ever seeing eyes so filled with lust. She knew that this boy that had been so nervous with her just yesterday was now going to rip her apart.

Tommy stared down at Kristina, practically drooling. Sure, he had sex with her yesterday, but this was different. It just the two of them now, she was his. He wanted to savor every second. His hands roamed across her soft, warm flesh. Tommy began to knead Kristina’s breasts, eliciting moans from her. He was trying to take his time, but the feel of her skin, the smell of her body and the sound of her moans was more than an eighteen year old could handle. He’d take his time later. Right now it was time to tear this beautiful little blonde to pieces. With one quick, forceful thrust he slammed into her.

Kristina shrieked as the force of the thrust shoved her nearly a foot across the carpet. Her body was repeatedly being driven into the floor. Spreading her legs wider, she took Tommy in as deep as he could go. Her voice rose with the impending orgasm, “That’s it, Tommy! Fuck me…for all those times I teased you…for all those times I made you hard…don’t hold back…fuck me!!”

Those words coming from that incredibly sweet face drove Tommy wild. He continued to pound Kristina with all his might. He loved how her body shook under his assault. The harder he fucked her, the more her eyes seemed to beg for more. Her wails had gradually become one long continuous wail. Tommy couldn’t wait any longer. With a loud grunt, he came deeply in his ultimate fantasy woman. Just seconds after he started to cum, Kristina’s eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a howl that shook the room. As if it was taking 10,000 volts, her body quaked violently.

Completely spent, Tommy slumped to the floor next to Kristina. He watched her chest heave as she slowly regained her breath. His cock may have been spent, but that didn’t stop his hands. Her warm body was just too sensational to resist. He stroked her thighs, squeezed her ass and fondled her breasts all with Kristina’s approving murmurs.

As Tommy continued to play with her body, Kristina said with a soft giggle, “You really didn’t hold back, did you? Maybe we should try my ass next. Would you like to fuck my ass?”

“God, yes!” Tommy moaned. “Would you put on that short brown print skirt you wear on the air? It really shows off your ass.”

Kristina smiled. “I’ll do whatever you tell me, baby. I’m all yours today.”

“Then put on that skirt and the black sweater and stockings you wear with it. I want you to pretend you’re on the air as I fuck you.”

Kristina got up and headed for her bedroom to change. Tommy watched her nude body jiggle away. His mind was filled with thoughts of her trying to do a weather forecast as he took her ass. That was his favorite fantasy. But I’ll tell you that story another time.

jkent
jkent
8 Followers