Kristina & Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeff29
jeff29
49 Followers

"Kris! You could have said anything. Why are you purposely teasing me?"

"Because I can. Now get out of the car, here she comes."

Kathy was indeed walking towards us, smiling, the sun dancing off her golden hair. It was a shade darker than her daughter's, but equally straight, although she had tucked some of her hair back behind her right ear. She wore a light blue floral sundress with sandals, and her face was nearly the carbon copy of Kristina's, yet the features were more mature. Whereas Kristina's face exuded incomparable beauty mixed with the undeniable freshness of youth, Kathy's smile was more sensual; her eyes were filled with the understanding and acceptance of everything around her. Kathy looked no more than 30 years old; though Kristina had told me she was 45. She walked with the same confidence her daughter moved with, her back straight, head up, and breasts thrust proudly forward.

I nearly choked on my own saliva as I watched the top halves of her enormous breasts jiggle with every movement of her body. Kristina hadn't lied; Kathy's breasts were noticeably larger than Kristina's, and the top of the sundress did little to hide their shape and size. They were pushed together, and the mountainous cleavage rising up towards Kathy's chin did little to ease my straining cock beneath my shorts. Her waist was small, easily as small as Kristina's, but her sizeable hips flared out from her midsection, and her legs were more rounded and full than her daughter's. Whereas Kristina's legs were tight and sculpted, Kathy's legs were smooth and soft, though equally as firm as her daughter's.

"Hi, I'm Kathy," she smiled, taking my hands. "You must be Kevin. I've heard so much about you." She looked me up and down quickly, in fact, had I not been so intent on looking into her eyes instead of studying the giants upper swells of her breasts, I wouldn't have noticed the darting glance she gave me.

"I've heard a lot about you too, Mrs. O'Neil. It's great to finally meet you." I leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, and the scent of her hair overpowered me. I felt her breast brush my chest, and the shock waves rippled down to my balls.

It was then that I became aware of Kristina's presence for the first time since we got out of the car. She was standing next to me, holding my hand, before leaning over to kiss her mother on the cheek.

"Well, why don't we go out back to the deck. We don't have to eat right away unless you're both hungry?"

"We're fine," Kristina offered. "I'm going to change into my swimsuit, it's too hot for what I'm wearing. Baby, why don't you walk mom out back. I'll be there soon."

"Ok, sweetie," I said, kissing her quickly on the lips.

Kathy turned and watched her daughter walk toward the side of the house, entering through the garage door, before turning back to me and smiling.

"Hottie?" she laughed, noting Kristina's shorts. "Well, I guess it applies, that girl has a body to die for. Shall we, Kevin?" she said, offering her arm. I slipped my arm through hers, and began walking her up the driveway, towards the side of the garage.

"I really appreciate all you've done for her, even before you two started dating Kevin," she said, looking up at me as we walked. "She really enjoyed the internship, and now, I know, she just adores you."

Looking down at her was a chore, because as beautiful as she was, her gigantic breasts were threatening to burst out of the top of her sundress and I couldn't keep my eyes off them. Her own gaze followed mine down to her chest, and though she said nothing, a small smile curled into the corners of her lips.

"Well, she deserved the internship, and she worked very hard to prove herself to some of the skeptics in the office who questioned her at first."

"They thought she was hired because of her tits and ass, in other words, correct?"

"Um, well..."

"It's okay, you can say it. I'm very proud of her, she has to overcome that initial impression in almost everything she does."

"I'm sure you had too as well," I blurted out before realizing what I was suggesting.

"I'm flattered," Kathy said, turning to smile up at me. Her smile was as breathtaking as Kristina's, and the feel of the side of her right breast squashed against my arm was making me light-headed. I felt as though if I didn't sit down right away, my legs were going to buckle. I also knew, however, that it would be incredibly difficult to sit down with the raging hardon that was threatening to explode.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. It's just easy to see where Kristina gets her body...err, beauty, from. I'll shut up now." I looked straight ahead, feeling my face flush as we rounded the side of the garage.

"It's quite alright Kevin," she said as she walked out ahead of me to open the gate at the base of the deck that encased the large swimming pool. My eyes locked on her ass, as the gloriously full, rounded, fleshy cheeks jutted out against the back of her dress. Each cheek swayed back and forth as she walked, and I felt once again the unmistakable strain of my cock against my shorts.

"Come on up," she said at the top of the deck.

Ten minutes passed before Kristina returned wearing a blue bikini with a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Oh honey, you get more beautiful every day," Kathy said. "I remember when I my body was that tight."

"Mom, stop. You know you look amazing for your age. For any age in fact."

Kathy caught my gaze and smiled casually, and I got the distinct impression that she wanted me to know that she was proud of her daughter's beauty...and of her own.

"Well, I think it's my turn to change," Kathy said, standing as Kristina sat down in the chair next to me. "Kevin, it's very nice to meet you, and I want you to know you're welcome in our home."

She stopped next to me, leaned down, and kissed me on the cheek. I heard her whisper some kind of thanks for treating her daughter so well, but my mind was distracted from the vision of Kathy's impossible cleavage just inches from my lips. When she bent over, her huge tits nearly fell out of her dress, and I knew Kristina had caught me looking into her mother's deep cleavage. The breasts were gigantic; I had never seen such enormous tits. When I first saw Kristina's perfect bare breasts, I thought I would never see anything larger in my life. Just a few weeks later, I was proven wrong by my girlfriend's own mother.

When Kathy left, I heard Kristina giggling in the chair next to me.

"What's so funny?"

"They're huge, I know."

"So are yours, Kris. Can we not talk about this?"

"Aww, you weren't shy enough to stare right down her dress, were you? It's okay, I'm not angry. They're difficult to take your eyes off of. Especially when she's leaning down right in front of you."

"Kris, please. This is embarrassing."

"Kevin, I'm not angry. Don't be embarrassed. My mother wears an H-Cup, and I've never met anyone else in my life that's that big. I'm sure you haven't either."

"When I saw the "G" on your bra the first time, Kris, I nearly had a heart attack. I didn't even know bra's came in that size." I was now laughing, as Kristina's casual attitude had put me at ease.

"My mother was about my size until she got a little older. Her breasts grew a bit more with maturity, and you see the results."

"Well, I can see where you get your beauty from."

Kathy reappeared a short time later, wearing a tank top and a pair of tight cutoffs. Her ass was bigger and more rounded than Kristina's, though the buttocks were as proud and firm as her daughter's. Her belly wasn't as flat and hard as her daughter's, but it was Kathy's feminine curves and softness that made her so appealing.

"Mom, you're the only 45 year old I know that has J-Lo's ass," Kristina giggled.

"I'll take that as a compliment, honey," Kathy said as she opened the large grill on the side of the deck. I couldn't help but stare at her tits yet again, the tank top was losing the battle of containing Kathy's breasts, and her gigantic nipples were now pressed clearly against the thin material. I thought if I looked hard enough, I could see the outline of her areoles barely hidden from view.

We sat on the deck all day, talking, eating, and laughing, and eventually I managed to wrestle my eyes away from Kathy's body long enough to look her in the eyes as we spoke. Kristina got in and out of the pool a couple of times, before she wrapped a towel around her thong-covered midsection, and sat down in my lap. My cock strained up against her, and she turned and gave me a wicked smile.

"I'm exhausted," Kristina said. "This heat just takes all the energy right out of you."

"I agree," Kathy said. "I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Can I help you clean up?" I asked.

"No, Kevin, that's not necessary. You're very sweet though. I can take care of it. Why don't you take Kristina up and get settled in to her room."

"Ok, well, thank you so much for your hospitality. I'm glad I finally had the chance to meet you."

"I feel the same way Kevin, and thank you again for being so wonderful to Kristina."

I hadn't even noticed that Kristina had slipped past me and had already gone upstairs.

Kathy hugged me, and kissed me on the cheek. I became aware of her breasts again, pressed flat against me, my hands just inches above the large, rounded cheeks of her ass.

"Good night," she said. "Don't keep me up all night fucking my daughter either, young man," she laughed.

"Um, I don't, I mean, we..."

"I was kidding, sweetie," she said.

"She didn't say a word about my age." I was reclining naked in Kristina's bed as she sat in front of her mirror, equally naked, brushing out her long blonde hair.

"She's the one who encouraged me to date older guys. I was tired of boys who didn't really have their life together yet. I knew what I wanted to do already, and I found it frustrating to meet all these guys who seem to be waiting for something to just come along."

"I see. Well, I have to thank her then."

Kristina put her brush down and stood up, her back still turned to me. She seemed to be checking herself out in the mirror, and my cock hardened at the site of her firm, bare ass. The cheeks were rounded; the cleft between them deep, and the smooth globes were incredibly toned and firm.

"You have such a beautiful ass, baby," I said. "Why don't you come over here so I can bet a better look."

Kristina smiled as she turned, and casually walked over to the other side of the bed, her breasts bobbling as she thrust them forward. I followed their path as she pulled back the covers on the bed, leaned over, and crawled in beside me.

"You've had to suffer all day, haven't you, my poor baby," she whispered as she kissed me, her breasts crushing against my chest.

"You've been such a tease, my cock's been hard since this morning. You're such a naughty girl."

"My mother didn't help the situation, did she?" Kristina said, a mischievous look in her eye.

"I, uh, well..."

"Shhh," she said, placing her index finger over my lips. "Don't worry about a thing."

Kristina used her lips and tongue on my chest, encircling my nipples with her tongue, before taking each into her mouth to tease them. I moaned softly, tangling my fingers in her hair, before she began to move farther down my abdomen. Soon she was kneeling between my outstretched legs, and as she dipped her face down towards my cock, her small, pink tongue darted out. Kristina began licking my balls with her tongue in long, steady strokes, totally encasing them in her saliva. Her eyes were locked on mine, and soon she took them whole into her mouth, sucking on them intently. I raised my hips off the bed as her wet lips left their trail along my scrotum. Her tongue swirled around my balls as she sucked on them feverishly, before releasing them.

Her hands were softly stroking my thighs as she tongued my balls, lifting the sac to get underneath. Spreading my legs wider, her tongue darted down further, and I groaned as Kristina teased my asshole with her tongue. I felt her course wet tongue flicking back and forth across my hole, and she devilishly smiled up at me, stopping her work for an instant.

"Tell me to do it Kevin. You know I love it when you tell me to do it."

"Oh God, Kris, lick my ass baby. Please, put your tongue inside."

The first time she had done it, I flinched, not ready for the invasion. I asked her what she thought she was doing, but she kept at it, and soon my protests were replaced with groans of pleasure.

She smiled and resumed her licking, her hands once again stroking my thighs. My cock throbbed, and rose slightly off my abdomen as I clenched my muscles and strained for her touch. She hardened her tongue and quickly drove it into my anus, driving deep inside until she could go no further. Her hand found my cock and began to stroke, while simultaneously, she began to tongue-fuck my asshole, looking me straight in the eyes the entire time.

"You're such a nasty little slut," I groaned. "Mmm, oh baby..."

She slid her tongue from my ass, and dragged it up across my balls, before covering the entire length of my shaft. Clear fluid began to leak from the head of my cock as she gripped me in her hand and began to stab her tongue into the tiny hole at it's tip. Pushing up towards her face, she smiled once more, before sliding the entire cock down her throat, her full, wet lips gliding down the shaft until I was buried balls deep in her young mouth.

I hadn't cum since early that morning when I fucked Kristina in the shower, and I knew I wouldn't last long as she began to suck me, her head bobbing up and down, hands stroking my shaft and balls.

"Jesus Christ, Kris," I groaned as she moved herself flat on the bed. I tangled my fingers in her hair, pulling gently.

"Mmm, baby, I love when you pull my hair," she purred, before diving back down on my cock. Her hands moved under me to grip my ass, and soon I felt my balls tighten, it was going to be over soon.

"Kris, oh shit, baby, I'm going to cum, oh fuck..." I raised my hips once again as the cum started shooting into Kristina's mouth, blast after blast surged from my cock head, and she swallowed all of it down as quickly as she could. I kept shooting cum into her mouth, again and again my balls exploding, the shockwaves of pleasure ripping through my body. After draining me of the last drops of my seed, Kristina crawled back up on the bed, placing her head on my chest. I could feel her breath sifting across my skin as her hand gently stroked my abdominal muscles.

"Baby, don't you want me to..."

"No, no, I'm tired. It's been a long day, and the sun took a lot out of me. But you owe me big time, and I'm waking you up early."

"Are you alright? I mean, you've never refused before."

"Yes, I'm fine. Very fine, in fact," she smiled. "I really am just tired."

I remained silent, entwining my fingers yet again in her soft, silky hair. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye, and noticed the door closing just as I turned my head.

"Did you know you left the door open?" I asked, incredulously.

"Just a bit, my air conditioner's broken and leaving the door open a bit allows the cool air to come in."

"I think your mother just closed it. I wonder how long she was standing there."

"Well, she's not a prude, and I don't think she had a problem with the noise." I drifted off to sleep with my beautiful Kristina still in my arms. But my mind was filled with images of Kathy's uniquely feminine body straining behind the confines of her skimpy clothing. I was in trouble.

True to her word, Kristina woke me early the next morning, and we made love for 2 hours before, exhausted, we drifted back to sleep until nearly 10 a.m. I got up and took a shower as Kristina slept in. After drying my hair, and dressing, I kissed her on the cheek and told her the bathroom was free.

"I'm going to go downstairs, Kris. It feels like another hot one, so maybe we can go to the mall today and go shopping or something."

"Wow. Not many girls have boyfriends that suggest shopping," she giggled. "My mom's probably already up. I'm sure she'll have made breakfast already."

"Ok, babe, take your time."

jeff29
jeff29
49 Followers
12