Kristina, Day 01

Story Info
A bdsm love story.
4.9k words
4.29
13.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening.

Kristina and I met that evening at a small Latin-American restaurant in town. We've known each other for years and, although we'd never expressed it explicitly, we were very fond of each other. We were both married, and I guess we were a bit afraid that if we expressed our feelings, we would be on a road of no return. And off course, there's always that lingering doubt that you might have misread each other signals, and neither one of us was prepared to risk our friendship with some unguarded words. At least, that was how I perceived our relationship.

My marriage was a happy one, although getting a bit dull, the passion was gradually replaced with what I can only describe as an "intense partnership". From Kristina's stories I suspected a similar situation with her husband. So lately we were less cautious of our words and a tiny amount of flirting was going on, eyes lingering, touches that lasted just a tiny bit too long, and undeniable sexual tension building up... I guess we both knew we were heading for an adventure.

That evening, the setting was perfect, the night was pleasantly warm, de food delicious, and we were working hard on our rum-tasting-skills. Kristina, was wearing a skirt that would normally be inappropriately short for a woman her age. But her slim body and girlish looks made it provocatively sexy. We had finished our dinner and discussing movies. We 'd both seen a recent slightly erotic, light bondage movie. I confessed I had always been fascinated by bondage and bdsm.

She smiled and said, "Really, does a bit of pain turn you on?"

"No, it's not the pain, I'm not really into the hurting part of it all. But I think that being bound, and completely at the mercy of a master or mistress is extremely erotic. And then they make you do things you would normally never dare, but secretly crave. If it's done by someone who knows you well I think it could be very pleasurable."

She seemed to hesitate a bit, "Sounds like you've had some experience?"

I knew we were leaving the save-grounds of our relationship, we'd never discussed intimate sexual preferences before, but as I said, the setting was exotic, and off course the rum was helping us along. So I smiled and replied lightly, "Yes, I have. Before I met Patricia (that's my wife), I knew a girl who was into it, and for a while we were into the BDSM scene."

Her eyes widened, but the curious smile was still on her face. "Really, Peter, I would never have thought that of you. This is getting very intriguing. Are you willing to talk about it, I'm surprised but also very curious. What kind of things did you do?"

"Oh, I have no problem talking about it, at least not with you, you know I trust you completely. But I haven't talked about it with anybody else really. Not even Patricia."

"I'm flattered."

"As you should be," I laughed, "it was all very special, exiting and adventures. You know she was a gorgeous girl and I was really surprised she was interested in me."

"Oh, how modest, you're not precisely bad looking Peter."

"We'll I'm not Brad Pitt either, and I was a bit younger and less self-assured at the time. So she became my mistress."

"You were her slave?!"

"Yes, most of the time, she also thought me to dominate some other girls. But most of the time I was completely focused on serving her."

"Other girls? Did you go to clubs or something like that?"

"Yes, sometimes we did, being in public adds to the experience of submissiveness. Other times we stayed alone or she would invite another master or slave."

"Weren't you afraid?"

"Well yes and no. I was afraid of the unexpected, of the things she would let me do, but that's just what makes the whole experience so exciting. But I also trusted her completely and we agreed on a stop-word so I could always end it if I wanted it. I never had to use it though, she really knew me well."

"Did you get hurt?"

"Not really, a little off course, to add to the excitement or to help me along."

"Wow, this is really something Peter. I must admit I've had fantasies of being at the mercy of someone. I guess everybody does. I always considered it something nice to fantasize about, but not something to really do."

"Fantasies are save, Kristina, it gets a lot more exiting when you really give up control."

"Yes, I can imagine, perhaps I should try to live out more of my fantasies. You only live once, right? But I could only do it with somebody I could trust completely."

"You can trust me, Kristina," I said in a whisper.

She looked at me for a long time, her cheeks red with a little excitement and a little shame. She didn't say a thing, waived to the waiter to fill up our drinks. And when he left us with some more rum she replied with a husky voice, "I would really like that Peter."

"Are you sure? You understand that I will be your master and you have to do as I please."

She quivered slightly, "I think I do understand, but you'll stop if I ask you to won't you, I don't know how far I can or want to go."

I laughed, "We'll explore that, but off course we'll have a stop-word, that is something holy. We need to take something special, so that you will never use it unwillingly. For example: arêtes."

" Arêtes, that's good. When do we start?"

"We start now, slave. Stand up and come over here."

She smiled slightly and whispered, "Yes, master," and came over to me. I now openly looked at her petite breasts under her blouse, her nipples clearly hard underneath, I took my time looking down at her legs.

"Turnaround for me." She did. "Go to the toilet and remove your panty's, bring them back to me."

She hesitated: "Here?" she whispered.

"Were else? Do as I say, slave, and never question me, never!"

She slowly walked to the toilets, she took some time coming back. I had to smile at the thought of her confused, exited mind. Her heartbeat would be a million beats per second. I envied her, the first time is really incomparable. But I was excited too, my cock was rock hard in my pants and I was in dire need of some release. Oh, how I had missed this!

She came back, her short skirt tugged as low as possible, which wasn't low at all. If she would bend over just a little bit her naked buttocks would be visible to all. The restaurant wasn't exactly filled up anymore, but it wasn't empty either. I checked and nobody was paying attention to us.

She approached me, and presented her panties to me, all bundled up. "Here you are master," she said. She was standing between me and the rest of the restaurant, so nobody could really see what I did. But I guessed she wouldn't be sure of that. I took the panty, unfolded them and looked them over.

I looked at her, she was now very red. I smiled, pocketed the panties and said, "You won't be needing those for a while. Are you excited?"

Her legs were trembling slightly as she answered, "Yes, master, very very excited and afraid."

"Good." I slowly I ran my hand up her leg and under her skirt, while I kept looking at her face. Her face turned a shade deeper. I reached her pussy and slowly slid one finger between her lips, she was very wet. Any more and it would start running down her legs. I told her so.

"Yes, master," she whispered in that perfect husky voice I had only discovered that evening.

I retrieved my wet finger from her skirt and held it by the side of my face. "Lick it off." She hesitated realizing she had either to bend over, exposing herself to the rest of the restaurant. Or to squat, showing the customers that she was licking my finger, and probably still exposing her ass. She looked over shoulder quickly, making sure no one was watching, bent over and licked my finger clean. I held her neck down gently, preventing her from standing up. "Never do that again, never doubt my command! Now, sit down."

She sat down across from me again, her eyes cast down, her face still flushed with excitement. "You will go home now, I'll keep the panties as a souvenir."

She looked shocked. Her mouth went open to say something, then she seemed to remember not to argue. She swallowed and said, "Yes, master."

I smiled, "I know you came by bike. It will be a nice ride back, I'm sure. Perhaps a little bid slippery on the saddle. And with this nice breeze I guess it'll be a spectacle for the whole town. This will be your punishment, and you WILL ride the bike, no walking. Tomorrow you will come to my place and we'll start your training. And make sure you shave off all the hair between your legs. You will not have sex with your husband, tell him you have lice or something. Now go!"

With a last, "Yes, master," she left the restaurant. Through the window I could see her going to her bike, trying to keep her skirt from lifting. Carefully she mounted the saddle and keeping her skirt down between her legs with one hand, she left. I finished my drink, I was so horny I didn't think I could wait untill tomorrow, but patience is part of the game, and I was determined to do this right.

Day one. --------

The next day Kristina arrived at my apartment. I was glad to see she was wearing a short dress and hadn't tried to prevent further humiliation by wearing pants. Evidently she was ready for more. I had put on black leather trousers and a black t-shirt.

"Hi, Kristina," I said fondly.

"Hello, master," she replied hesitantly.

"Let's keep that for later, Kristina. I'm so glad you came. Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?"

"Yes! Peter, I've never felt so exited in my whole live. Once I was out of town, cycling through the woods, I let go of my skirt, the wind lifted it up, and if anybody was watching they would have seen me naked on the bike. I was so horny I almost had an orgasm." I embraced her and we held each other for a long time. Her head came up for a kiss, but I smiled and said, "Are you ready now?"

"Yes, master."

I moved her to the center of the room. We have big windows, and although nobody can easily look inside she was exposed and that's what I wanted. I walked back and sat down in a comfortable chair. "Undress."

She hesitated, she almost looked out the window to make sure nobody was watching, but then seemed to remember that I wouldn't like that. Slowly she dropped the dress from her shoulders. Underneath she had a lovely black lingerie set. Her body was in perfect shape. A skinniness that went perfectly with her girlish looks, you would swear she was only twenty-something. She reached behind her to unfasten her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her tits were small but perfect, the nipples standing erect, evident of her excitement. Without further hesitation she removed her panties, exposing her shaved sex.

I didn't say anything, but went to the stereo and put on some nice jazz, "The new cool collective," adding their excitement to ours. I then went to the bar and poured myself a nice Bacardi coke. I took a leather riding crop from the shelf and slowly walked towards her. I sipped my drink while I looked at her body and offered her a sip. I turned around her and looked at her firm ass. Still behind her, I whispered in her ear, "Nice body slave, but I doubt you know how to use it." I gave her ass a pat with the riding crop, not hard enough to hurt but sufficient to warn her that something was going to happen. "Spread your legs, slave," I said. She did.

I stood before her and took my time looking at her body again. I was rock hard again but I knew I had to wait and this only made me more eager to take her in my arms, love her and fuck the living daylights out of her. But it would have to wait. I could see she was already moist. I motioned to a rocking chair and said, "Sit."

She sat down and I took a seat in front of her, just three meters away. "Masturbate, I want to see you come."

She looked shocked, she hadn't expected this. Her cheeks turned red again. I knew what she was feeling. Masturbation is something very private, doing it before me would be humiliating, and thus all the more exciting.

Hesitantly she stroked one of her breasts. I relaxed, sipped my drink, and looked her in the eyes. Her movements were still hesitant, stroking her breasts and belly with one hand. The other holding the chair.

I stood and slowly walked behind her. I pulled the head of the chair down until I could look her in the eyes. I whispered, "Surrender to me Kristina, surrender." I used the crop to nudge her legs apart. She responded and I led the top of the crop slip between her pussy lips, I brought it up across her belly to her left nipple. I put a little pressure on the crop pulling the nipple upwards. She gasped. "Now show me how you come."

I gently released the chair letting it rock slightly. She kept looking at me while she started stimulating herself. One hand stroking her breasts, one fingering her pussy gently. I walked around her and looked at her hands pleasuring her body. She was getting more excited and her movements were more deliberate. She spread her legs wider putting one leg over the arm-rest. I knelt down before her to take a closer look at her hand rubbing her clit. I looked up in her eyes and smiled. She gasped again, her eyes now almost closed.

I stood again, went behind her and rubbed a lotion on each nipple. The lotion gave a tinkling, fresh almost burning sensation. As she gasped, both her hands grabbed her breasts kneading them. Then one hand went again to her pussy, rubbing it violently. "Mmmoooh," she almost screamed. The lotion on her pussy quickly brought her to orgasm. Afterwards she kept stroking her body slowly, recovering and enjoying the after-orgasm relaxation. "Stop it!" I told her. "You're not here for your pleasure slave, you're here for mine alone. Now quickly clean yourself in the shower and return to serve me."

She left in a hurry. I had shut off the warm water so she would have an ice cold shower.

When she returned I could see her body was slightly red from the cold water and she was panting, not only from the shower, I guessed, but also still from her orgasm. Without me asking she returned to the middle of the room and stood there with her legs slightly spread. She was a fast learner.

"You're a miserable slave," I told her. "You're hardly able to satisfy yourself, so how would you be able to satisfy your master or his friends?" She looked up surprised and shocked at my last words. She was suddenly confronted with the chance of somebody else being present. Before she could help herself she glanced around the room. Her eyes quickly came to rest on a live-sized male black doll I had set up against a stone pillar, while she was in the shower.

"That's right slave, your skills are only good enough for a doll. This doll is going to be your master today and you are going to pleasure it until it comes two times at least."

I could see the excitement in her face, she was still horny and ready to be fucked, even if it was by a doll, and even if I would be watching. To little humiliation, I thought. I stood and took out a mask. It was basically a black see-through scarf with spaces cut out for her eyes. I put it around her head, this way nobody would recognize her, but the mask was tiny enough that she would fear recognition anyway. I then took out a video camera on a tripod. She gasped. "A souvenir for on the internet," I told her, "That way you can watch your amateurism and hopefully learn something from it."

"No," she said, "not on the internet."

"What! What did you say slave?!" I asked in menacing tone.

I could see she was thinking now, I knew what was going on in that pretty head of hers. She was contemplating using her stop word for the first time, and at the same time thinking of the orgasm she just had. In the end her body decided for her. She kneeled and said, "I'm sorry master, that was entirely out of order." "So, what now?" I asked her. She didn't take long to figure it out, she's a smart girl. "Please punish me master," she begged.

"Very well." I put my foot against her ass and pushed her on hand and knees. "Count," I told her. I hit her ass with the crop, hard enough to hurt, but without damaging her skin. She counted to ten. When I finished her lovely ass was red from the beating. I looked at her, on hand and knees on the floor, I was still rock hard, probably the hardest erection I'd ever had in my life, I so wanted to take her right there, but the time wasn't right, not yet.

I went back to my chair and said, "Start working on your doll-master, slave, I want to see him come. And show him some respect!" She stood. And went to the doll. Her hand started undoing his belt. "Ask permission bitch, before you touch your master!" I yelled.

"Please doll-master may I pleasure you," she asked the doll.

"That's better, now show respect, get on your knees!"

She got on her knees and opened up the doll's pants, she carefully took out it's flaccid cock. It was big and long, I could see her eyes widening at the size of it. "Please doll-master, can I suck your wonderful cock?" she asked. "Get to it, slave," I replied, "and make it memorable".

She started slowly on the cockhead, taking in her mouth, and then fucking it slowly between her lips while caressing the doll's balls. I had a remote control with which I could control the doll's erection and I let the cock grow until it was an above-average erect cock. She kept the mouth-fucking going and accelerated it a bit. I adjusted the controls so the doll would lose its erection. She seemed a little confused.

"This is a master-doll, slave, it's had its cock sucked by the best slaves in the world, do you really think it's going to get excited by your garden-variety-cock-sucking? " I went over to her and hit her ass again with the crop. "You better start to show some dedication or I will have to really punish you slave." I hit her again. She let out a little scream, but started working on the cock again. She was now licking it's shaft, and the taking it back into her mouth. I let the cock grow again. She licked the shaft, and went down to start licking it's balls, taking each off them in her mouth.

"Please doll-master may I remove your pants so I can service you better?" she asked.

"Do it," I replied simply. She removed the pants , sat down on her ass further licking it's ball while caressing the shaft with her hands. She then started licking its ass crack. Her face was now completely between its buttocks while she kept stroking the cock. It was a wonderful sight: my slave on the ground, her legs spread, and her head reaching up between the doll's legs to lick it's ass, with her hand stroking that marvelous cock. She removed her tongue from its ass and returned to sucking the doll's balls, then moving up again along the shaft towards the cockhead. She now started sucking the cock in earnest, while caressing the balls.

I hit the switch and the cock began ejaculating. "Drink it slave!" I yelled. She didn't hesitate. The cock was spurting pina colada, so I guess it was a pleasurable experience. "Clean, his cock bitch, then beg him for a second load," I told her. She kept licking the now flaccid cock, until all the 'cum' was gone. I hit the sole of her feet with my riding crop. She shrieked in pain. I hit her again. "Aaah, please master, let me please him!" she screamed.

"It won't be this easy the second time slave, learn to please or you will suffer!". I hit the soles off her feet again.

When she recovered from the pain, she seemed to hesitate, than, with downcast eyes she asked the master-doll, "Please master, may I please you again." She then started to lick up the 'cum' from his feet, her sexy ass up in the air, torturing me with desire.

She then knelt down with her back to the doll, slowly raised her ass, and begged, "Please master, take me," hesitated and then added, "anyway you want master, let me please you're gorgeous cock."

12