Kristina Has A Secret Ch. 01

Story Info
A brief introduction into my first series.
1.3k words
4.05
14.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina often had some pretty hardcore fantasies, but this latest one had taken it above and beyond. In the past week she had been getting wet at the thought of being raped in a roleplay setting. One afternoon she played hooky from work so she could let her mind roam free.

She called into work saying she would be taking a sick day. As soon as she hung up she tossed her cell phone across the room and opened her robe revealing her naked body. Her nipples became erect after looking in the mirror on the opposite wall. Seeing her fully nude body displayed across her couch shot chills down her spine. She ran her hands through her red hair and down her neck to her nearly DDD sized tits. Eventually she made her way down to her clit and began to rub it gently. Her pussy was instantly wet as it always was. Just when she started to let her mind drift off to her fantasy there was a sudden knock on her door. She quickly jumped up and snatched her robe.

Kristina threw her robe around her and held it closed when she flung the door open. When she saw that it was "J" her next door neighbor she blushed instantly wondering if somehow he knew what she was doing just seconds ago.

"Playing hooky today, huh?", J said enthusiastically.

"How'd you know?", she replied.

"I heard you call in to work. These walls are paper thin remember?", he retorted while they both laughed together.

Embarassed, she smiled and asked him what was up with him and how he'd been, still trying to hold her robe closed. He had been fine but busy with his divorce. They had been friends and neighbors for several years but lately he seemed distant. After a few minutes of talking at the door she invited him in. His green eyes never left her face but when she broke his gaze she knew he was probably looking at her legs and trying to get a glance at her barely covered, shaved pussy. She quickly excused herself while he made himself comfortable on the couch. Once she was in her room she scrambled to find a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. Not even a minute later she reappeared and sat across from him on the loveseat trying not to blush again.

"Sorry I wasn't dressed when you came to the door...not really myself lately", she admitted.

"Why is that?", he asked, seeming quite interested.

"Honestly?", she paused, "I've been having these odd thoughts lately, sexual stuff. But I'd rather not talk about it..", she suddenly realized she had probably already said too much.

"To be honest, I have some interesting fantasies myself. You could tell me about it if you'd like and I will tell you what I'm into", he confessed.

She had trusted him with secrets before. After all, they had been friends for years, but lately their friendship wasn't what it had been. Reluctantly, she admitted she had been having roleplay rape fantasies. When she finally told him his eyes lit up but his face remained frozen, unchanged. She sat there quietly and was almost

expecting him to laugh or maybe tell her how disgusted he was. Any reaction would be better than the blank stare his face currently sported. After a few seconds of what seemed like several minutes, he stood up and walked to the door. Kristina stood up as he walked across the room with her hands pinned to her sides and her eyes glued to the floor. Just as his hand made contact with the brass doorknob her eyes flew up just in time to see him disappear.

The door didn't slam but was still pretty audible. Seconds later she heard his door across the hall snap shut. Her heart dropped and wished that she could take back the secret that she told. Obviously this was something he was either offended or disgusted by. Forgetting to lock the door she walked into her bedroom and straight into the bathroom and got undressed to take a shower. "What is wrong with me?", she thought.

As she stepped into the shower the warm water felt nice against her body, especially her back which was often sore from the weight of her natural DDD bust. She washed her body slowly as she thought about J and hoped they could continue being friends. Maybe she should go apologize? Yep, that's just what she would do. She'd make a batch of his favorite cookies and bring them over to say she was sorry for upsetting him.

When she turned off the water it was dead silent for three seconds then a strange noise came from her bedroom. Startled, Kristina searched for her cell phone but remembered she had tossed it somewhere in the livingroom. "Shit!", she thought to herself. Quietly she put on her towel and opened the door a crack to try and peek out. She

saw nothing and continued to open the door just enough to get her head out. Still nothing. "Now I'm hearing things!", she said under her breath. Everything appeared to be in it's place so she shrugged it off.

Walking towards her bed she threw her towel down and grabbed her brush. She sat down on her bed and began brushing her long, wet hair. After a few minutes she walked over to her dresser and selected a red satin g-string and matching red bra then put them on. In the closet she found a cute halter top and shorts so she threw them on. She sprayed her wrist and neck with perfume, then applied a little eye makeup in front of the mirror.

Suddenly her phone was ringing so she darted into the livingroom and pulled up the cushions searching for it. Finally it was in her hand and she answered just before the last ring.

"Hello?", she said a little out of breath.

"I'm sorry", J said quickly.

"Oh, it's okay. I was just about to make you an apology batch of cookies. I didn't mean to offend you", she said slowly.

"No, it was me. I just didn't know how to react. I am actually turned on by what you said", he mumbled.

Shocked, Kristina stood there quietly holding the phone. She quickly sat down on her couch with her eyes on the floor again.

"Are you there??"

"Uh, ya. I'm here. The thought never crossed my mind that what I told you would be acceptable to anyone. I guess I was expecting your original reaction more than an understanding one."

"Well if you were ever curious to play out your fantasy, I'd be willing to be your test subject", he admitted.

A sudden wave came through her. YES. She needed to be used and treated like the little whore she was. The conversation turned pretty enthusiastic as they began discussing the details of how the encounter would play out.

She felt more comfortable to be discussing it over the phone eventhough he was just across the hall. J and Kristina both agreed they needed to act out this fantasy as soon as possible. He said he would come over in 30 minutes and for her to leave her door unlocked. She glanced up and realized she hadn't locked it earlier. "Done. See you in 30 minutes. Oh, and please be rough with it", she said in a very serious voice. He could feel his cock twitch in his jeans. "Can't wait my little whore", he growled and her pussy was instantly getting wet again.

They hung up and she began cleaning up a little. She made her bed in anticipation of the encounter that was a mere 30 minutes away. Her stomach was nervous and in knots as she waited impatiently not knowing that someone else had other plans for her...........................