Kristina's Secret Cleaning Job

Story Info
Kristina, a lawyer, also works as maid to her ex-girlfriend.
5.7k words
4.54
40.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katyn99
katyn99
173 Followers

By Kristina Katyn and Peter Martin

I wrote this story together with my friend Peter Martin (Peter242), who is well-known for his spanking stories. This story is based partly at least on some of my own experiences in real life. We hope you enjoy it.

*****

Kristina felt her normal sense of foreboding as she walked up the pathway to Heather's house. It was two o'clock on Saturday afternoon and she knew that although her cleaning and ironing duties should last three hours she was unlikely to leave much before eight o'clock. She wondered whether her bottom would be untouched or stinging when she left Heather's house that evening. That usually depended upon how satisfied Heather was with the quality of her work. Heather did not like imperfections, neither in cleaning duties nor in other things. Kristina had learned on previous occasions that Heather was exceptionally particular.

It was a cool afternoon but, as always, Kristina had to wear only summery clothes and today wore a green vest top that was tight and showed off her perhaps slightly too generous curves, as well as a short A-line white skirt that showed off her bare also slightly overweight thighs. However, it was Heather who told her what to wear and she was the boss and needed to be obeyed. In fact, Kristina happily accepted Heather's strictures and did not wear a jacket or any other sort of top because that was what Heather preferred, and so she felt chilly as she knocked on the door.

Although Kristina's duties were now very much as Heather's cleaner, it hadn't always been like that. When they first met it had been a real "relationship" in the usual sense of the word. Kristina often stayed overnight and they only went to sleep after giving each other the sort of deep, sensual orgasms that only girls together know how to give. That had lasted just a few months though, as Heather had begun to explore Kristina's underlying submissiveness, as contrasted with Heather's naturally dominating manner. Their relationship had gently and almost unnoticeably evolved as Kristina had slowly but steadily succumbed to Heather's preferences and requests, and all the way to her current status as Heather's cleaner, Heather's domestic, Heather's maid, Heather's personal servant - in fact, whatever term might be chosen, she was it. Kristina no longer slept in Heather's bed, but she changed the sheets and washed them too becoming only too aware of stains and scents which told her that Heather's intimate life remained active with boys as well as girls she discovered to her surprise as she picked up one day scraps of foil wrapping from beneath Heather's bed.

A random onlooker would have expected that Kristina would have no need to take on extra work as a cleaner. She was a high-powered, highly-motivated and well-remunerated in-house legal counsel for a large corporation and did that job extremely well and led a small, but well-qualified team which dealt with all types of legal matters as required by the company. Kristina thoroughly enjoyed her work, but for some deep and private reason revelled in being subservient to her ex-girlfriend and lover. It could be seen as even stranger, given that Kristina was thirty-three years old and Heather was just twenty-five and yet was the dominant one in their relationship, particularly as Kristina had a far more senior job than Heather. Heather was just getting going in her own job, and in fact was very much a junior, but Kristina was well-established and a senior in hers.

Heather smiled as Kristina walked into the hall and she saw the goose-pimples on Kristina's arms and thighs telling her how cold she must be. Good, she thought, as she would get down to cleaning all the faster for it.

"Hi Kristina," she said, even smiling as though greeting a friend, but one who accepted being ordered around.

Kristina knew her place and also with a smile replied respectfully, "Hi, Miss H, I hope you are well."

Kristina looked longingly but, she hoped, discretely, at Heather in her short-sleeved navy and white polka dot minidress, showing off her well-toned arms and legs and perfect breasts. Her long light brown hair flowed over her shoulders and added to her beauty. Kristina wanted so much to kiss, caress and ultimately undress her oh so strict boss lady right then, but knew she wouldn't be allowed to.

Heather nodded her head and said in her usual haughty stern, 'Do as I say,' tone of voice, "Yes, I am well, thank you Kristina. But we do not have time to chat as you have lots to do today! Please do the upstairs first, hang up my dresses in the bedroom cupboard, and fold up and put away the other things. Put aside the things that need ironing so that you can do that later on. Make the bed with new bedding and brush and vacuum the floor. Clean the bathroom, and make sure that my shower and toilet are especially clean. Then take all the wet things out of the washing machine and hang them up to dry in the bathroom. Following that, please clean the kitchen, then the other bedroom and bathroom."

Kristina loved it when Heather told her what to do. Her nipples always became erect under her bra on receiving orders (she hoped it did not show, at least not too obviously) and she felt the first tingle at the edges of her vagina as she saw Heather go and sit on her sofa, pick up a magazine, put her bare feet up on a cushioned stool and start to read, putting Kristina firmly in her place, as she always did. Kristina knew there would be dampness in her panties when she checked them. There always was when she cleaned for Heather. She dropped her smile on receiving her instructions, knowing she was expected to get to work, and immediately turned towards the stairs up to Heather's bedroom to start her domestic duties. She wondered what she would miss this time when cleaning. She knew that Heather always checked up on her and disciplined her if she discovered any shortcomings, which she usually did and Kristina almost always had to submit to discipline of some sort from Heather before being allowed home. She had not managed to leave with an unmarked bottom on so many occasions.

As she turned to leave the room, Kristina grew nervous because she had just noticed that Heather was looking closely at her bare arms and legs and that nervousness increased when Heather asked in a direct tone, "Have you gained weight, Krissy?"

Kristina knew she had and that she would be punished for it. "Yes, Miss H, one pound since last week. I am so sorry," she said, in a submissive and shamed tone. "I know that I was supposed to be two pounds lighter this week, and instead I am one pound heavier. I will try so hard to lose it all by next time."

It was a long-standing practice of Heather's to monitor Kristina's weight. Kristina was not at all what you would call "overweight", but did need to lose a few pounds here and there to meet Heather's aesthetic preferences. Heather preferred her "domestic help to be slim", as she said. To incentivize Kristina, Heather used the fear of extra punishment measures, including especially her riding crop (her horsewhip) or even her cane for especially poor performance. "Are you sure it is only one pound, girl or do you need to get undressed so I can weigh you myself?" Heather demanded to know, as she examined her cleaning lady more closely. It was the given reason why she insisted Kristina wore clothes that showed off her arms and legs. Of course, Heather still loved to see Kristina's body even though they had not slept together for quite some time, and so having Kristina strip on demand had the double benefit of letting Heather identify any changes in her weight.

Heather still respected Kristina's acceptance of her lowly status though, and she appreciated having all her housework and laundry done by a willing, attractive and obedient domestic, and loved that Kristina seemed to lap up being humiliated by her boss and so she remained distant and very strict.

It was strange because Heather knew that Kristina treated her own cleaner almost as a friend, yet did not want the same respect when being a cleaner herself but this eccentricity did not stop Heather masturbating at night while visualizing Kristina's naked body. However, Heather would never sleep with her household staff, so any continuing lusts which either of them felt were destined to be unrequited.

Kristina knew it was two pounds she had gained and not one, and that if Heather forced her to undress and get weighed she would be caught out, and lying earned her extra strokes of that oh so horrid horsewhip. So, Kristina decided it was best to admit she had lied rather than have Heather force the discovery of the lie. "Actually, it is two pounds, Miss H," she admitted blushing and clasping her hands in front of her face with embarrassment at having to admit so quickly to lying. Kristina never understood how she had hoped to get away with the lie from her eagle-eyed boss. She never lied at work and although never just ordered her staff around she still in her own mind questioned everything her team told her. However, she acted like the most junior member of staff when with Heather and forgot all of her training, and then suffered because of it.

Heather gave Kristina a knowing look and said sternly, "Two pounds earns four strokes of the horsewhip, but as you lied that doubles to eight strokes which I will give you after you have done the cleaning and I have checked your work. Now get started, girl," she ordered.

Kristina winced at the tariff and already regretted the chocolate cake she had eaten over the last two days and her lie. She so hated the horsewhip which Heather used on her with a particular relish, but then she knew the penalty and still she lied, which inevitably led to an increased punishment. At least she did not get caught out by being weighed, which would have earned her sixteen strokes, she told herself, and hoped she would learn from her lie. She knew she wouldn't, though.

Heather shook her head in admonishment and ordered, "So don't just stand there, girl. Get going! You have lots to do before I punish you for lying to your mistress and employer."

"Yes, Miss H, sorry, Miss H," Kristina said whilst blushing, knowing once again she had been put in her place by her boss lady. She turned and quickly walked out of the room and into the hallway.

Heather smiled as she watched Kristina wince and blush as she loved making her squirm like that. She so wanted to make her undress completely naked and force her to stand on the scales as she stood by her and savoured the sight of her full breasts and so spankable bottom. Still, at least some of that would happen before she sent Kristina home, and she knew that Kristina preferred to get on with the cleaning first without necessarily knowing what was bound to happen to her before being dismissed for the day.

Kristina hauled the vacuum cleaner and dusters up to Heather's bedroom. She looked around and saw the bed unmade, with clothes strewn on top of it and with more clothes and shoes and random bits of tissue scattered all over the floor. Kristina sighed at the sight, but quickly settled in to the mundane task of tidying up Heather's bedroom, but which in reality was for her a welcome break from the tensions at work. As Heather's lady maid she didn't have to fight any political battles or make any difficult legal decisions, but just had to do what she was told and clean and tidy up.

After hanging up and putting away various garments, including Heather's lovely dresses, skirts, trousers, tops, tights, knickers and socks too, setting aside the ironing, putting the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and making Heather's bed, Kristina happily dusted all of the surfaces including the walls and coving, before hoovering the carpet making sure she used the attachment for the edges. She then went into Heather's bathroom and cleaned the toilet, head down into the toilet bowl (and being very aware that Heather's primal and private scents inhabited the toilet bowl and created a quite unique and erotic environment), and scrubbed hard to make sure the toilet brush cleaned away every speck, the shower (including pulling free every one of Heather's luxurious long hairs out of the drain grill) and the basin (ditto) before again dusting and hoovering and finally mopping the floor.

Kristina next went to the washing machine in the kitchen, pulled all the wet washing into a carrying basket and took it back to the bathroom to hang everything up on the clothes rack. It mainly consisted of knickers, some regular, some skimpy and transparent, some black, some white, some coloured, as well as bras, tights (most of which Kristina had to turn un-inside out) some high denier for work, some sheer and glittery for fun, and socks, of course, tops, leggings, skirts, trousers, which all had to be neatly folded over the rungs. Kristina was all the time conscious that a punishment would come before she left the house, and the closer it got the more aroused she became.

Kristina went back to Heather's bedroom knowing she had deliberately left Heather's nightdress, a short and pretty garment, on the bed and the last thing she did was to pick it up, put it to her nose and smell it, and then fold it and place it carefully on top of the pillow, with Heather's teddy sitting next to it. She loved touching Heather's night clothes which together with her knickers and tights were the closest thing she could experience that was so close to her body.

With a loving sigh Kristina then went back to the kitchen, stacked the dishwasher, washed up the other plates and cutlery piled high in the sink (she didn't complain, this was her job, for her adored boss), cleaned the sink, cleaned the surfaces including the cooker, and mopped the floor. Then she moved on to the second bedroom and set about dusting and hoovering and generally tidying up before doing the same to the second bathroom. It had been her bathroom whenever she had stayed with Heather although they had shared the main bedroom.

Kristina returned to the pile of clothes which she had placed on one side to iron. It took an hour as usual to iron everything, but she found ironing relaxing rather than boring. Once the upstairs and ironing was finished Kristina dusted and hoovered the stairs and the downstairs hallway.

Kristina knew the living room was left to do and started towards the room although that was where Heather would be. She walked in and asked respectfully, "May I clean in here please, Miss H?"

Heather glanced up and said a perfunctory, "Yes, girl," before turning back to her magazine and continued to read.

Kristina imagined to herself, when her back was turned on Heather, that Heather would be watching her working and Kristina pictured a smile on Heather's face. She was never sure whether that was the case but she liked to think so.

After dusting and hoovering which included asking Heather to lift her legs so she could hoover in front of her seat, Kristina cleaned the dining room.

Finally, Kristina put the hoover, dusters and other cleaning items away in the under stairs cupboard before going back in to the living room and asking, "How about a cup of tea, Miss H?"

The answer was always the same as now Heather knew it was her turn to have some fun. "Yes, a cup of tea would be wonderful thank you Kristina. Please fetch me one and come and sit down with me for a chat." Having made the tea for Heather, Kristina returned to the living room, passed the cup and saucer to Heather on the sofa and sat elegantly down on the floor just near to her. Heather was very firm that her domestic staff should not sit on her furniture and that the floor was quite sufficient. Similarly, staff were not permitted to use either of the toilets in the house and needed to take care of calls of nature before arriving at work.

Heather smiled and asked in a friendly tone, "So how are things?"

Kristina and Heather then spent a few minutes chatting about what they had done in the last week, and what else was happening in their lives. Keeping her distance, Heather told Kristina when to refill her cup of tea, but they carried on chatting until Heather felt that she knew enough about what was going on in Kristina's life to be able to continue to control her and rely on her regular attendance to clean.

Once that stage was reached and Heather had had enough tea, Heather returned to her, 'I'm the boss,' persona and announced with a stern look on her face, "Let's go and check your work, and I haven't forgotten the eight strokes with the horsewhip you have already earned."

Kristina licked and bit her lip in anticipation knowing she was almost certainly going to earn extras for whatever Heather discovered had not been cleaned properly.

Heather stood up and went upstairs followed by an increasingly tense Kristina. As expected, Heather had no trouble finding fault with Kristina's standard of work. Her bed was made but the blanket wasn't flat enough, there was dust behind the dressing table and more under all three beds which Kristina had failed to pull out when she hoovered. The same was found to be the case downstairs where furniture hadn't been moved, and Heather saw a stain on the cooker as well.

Heather carried a clipboard with her as always and Kristina winced as she saw black mark after black mark and knew as they finished off in the dining room that she was going to get many more than eight lashes with the horsewhip.

Heather stood by the sideboard and counted the black marks and multiplied them to turn the number into strokes of the whip. She looked up and eyeing Kristina said, "Well, my girl, I need to spank your bare bottom and then give you twenty-four lashes with the horsewhip. Get it for me, girl."

Kristina didn't argue as she knew if she did she would only get more extras and so opened the bottom drawer of the sideboard and took out the horsewhip she so hated. Of course, she knew the hate only lasted for a short while after the whipping because the stinging turned to a warmly erotic tingling, but she had to get through all the strokes of the whip first, of course.

As Kristina fetched the horsewhip, Heather turned a dining chair in to the room and stood by it. The window was open and so anyone passing by would be able to hear the sound of the initial hand spanking and then the crueller whipping. The neighbours all knew what happened on cleaning day but Kristina accepted the embarrassment and humiliation of being punished so near an open window, albeit desperately hoping that none of the neighbours knew or suspected for a moment that she was a senior in-house counsel at a well-known corporation.

Heather took the horsewhip, sat down in the chair, and, observing the blushing Kristina instructed, "Lift your apron and skirt up high above your waist and take your knickers off, my girl, and then get across my lap."

Kristina looked down at Heather's lap and saw because her dress was short that her thighs were bare and so her bare tummy would lie across those scrummy sexy thighs. She lifted her skirt up above her waist and tucked the back of the skirt into her apron strings to keep her pale bottom exposed. Putting her thumbs inside the elastic of her white and delicately embroidered cotton knickers she eased them down to below her knees and stepped out of them before scooping them up. She felt the dampness that she knew was there as she neatly folded her most intimate garment and placed her knickers on the table top. The act of exposing herself made Kristina quiver with excitement, but mingled with fear and trepidation. With her skirt tucked up at the back it meant that her bottom was now bare and she held her garments up above her waist in front too as Heather had instructed, waiting for the next move. Kristina glanced out of the dining room window and saw the grinning face of one of Heather's neighbours, a pleasant-looking woman, peering in from outside, looking forward to the show. Kristina suddenly felt very aware of her pubic bush, trimmed and tidy, but a bush all the same. She felt the breeze from outside filter through her pubic hair and between her legs, there. She blushed as she felt ashamed, naked, vulnerable, and watched. Kristina knew that the neighbour had watched before and so would know exactly what was going to happen and blushed a deep red and she looked down at her feet as she observed the neighbour's gleeful curiosity. It was so humiliating, but in her deep submission Kristina knew that it turned her on as well.

katyn99
katyn99
173 Followers
12