Kristina's Story

Story Info
Kristina shares last few months of her life in old country.
11.6k words
4.43
23k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
460 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination.

Every time I thought about writing this story, I struggled to find a good place to start without leaving out the events that led me to have incestuous relationships with three males in the family. After going through the sequence of events, I decided to start the story in the country where I was born in Eastern Europe after I turned eighteen and limit it to the last six months of my time there.

I discovered I was blessed with the features that not many girls in my age group had during my early teen years. I knew and was told likewise that I had a lovely face. Of course, I knew my hair was dark brown, almost red, and my light brown eyes looked as though they were practically transparent. But it took me a while to realize that what men liked were my round, full buttocks, and plump thighs. Although I had bigger breasts than my friends in the same age group, they were not prominent in any way in comparison to much older girls, but they were big enough that they made me proud. I can't say I never looked at my breasts in the mirror, holding them from beneath, turning to see and admire their shape and firmness. I surely knew my assets and didn't hesitate to show them off to arouse boys and adults alike. So, in short, I was a pretty eighteen-year-old girl then, but I hope that you wouldn't judge me as a slut. It was quite the opposite. Being proud of one's figure and the cruel reality of life beyond your control are two different things, at least for me. My circumstances were such that I more or less succumbed to the will of others, realizing or fancying that there were gains to be grasped by doing so.

Back in the old country, a day didn't go by without a relative, friend, or an older adult trying to get close to me. Most relatives lived in the same township where we lived, and it wasn't uncommon for them to drop by unannounced. Often, an uncle, older cousin, or even granduncles would bring gifts, sweets, and sweet talk me into messing around with them, pulling me onto their laps, or even hugging me while squeezing my buttocks. I was naïve to those touches and didn't think those things were terrible, especially when a loving friend or a relative felt the need to express their love. They were just innocent and loving gestures of love.

"Be careful when you play around! Boys marry good girls and not the easy ones they like to play around with." Mother continuously chanted whenever she thought I might be taken advantage of or commit to something that might ruin my reputation.

Jumping right into the story - one noteworthy day when I was walking home from school, a motorcycle went past me, stopped, turned, and returned to where I was. Typically, I walk home with other schoolmates, but that day, I was alone for some reason. I knew the person on the bike just by the sound of its engine; he was Nikita, a distant cousin who visited us often. He worked for the post office, and I knew he ran trips between multiple offices collecting mail to take them to the central hub in another town.

"Kristina, my dear cousin! Are you going home?" he asked after stopping the motorcycle and facing me. He offered to give me a ride home on the motorcycle when I said "Yes!" and why I was walking home alone. I was surprised and ecstatic. I jumped on the opportunity to be on a motorcycle since I had never been on one. And I happily told him that I had never been on a bike.

"Since you haven't been on a motorcycle before, I don't want you to fall off the rear seat. Here, come and sit in front of me." He said, assisting me to the front and leaning on him as he took off, creating a cloud of dust around us. If I had sat behind him, I would have been much more uncomfortable with the mounted box for mail carriers in the rear of the bike. Therefore, I was glad he offered to have me before him. I must admit that it felt awesome being on a motorcycle that whizzed down the dirt road. I felt as if I had just grown wings to fly.

"Do you like riding on a motorcycle?" He asked, pushing closer to me.

"Yes, I love it!" I exclaimed as he roared down the road, picking up as much speed as the road allowed.

"In that case, let me take you for a short ride." He yelled into my ear as the bike turned into another dirt road leading towards the ruins of the old castle above our township. As he steered, avoiding bumps and potholes, he pushed closer to me to look over my shoulder to navigate the road. After he stopped the bike just before the castle, where there were overgrown trees and shrubs, he assisted me to the ground. The first thing he did was hug me tightly, letting me feel the stiffness in my stomach. Was I shocked? I was not. I was delighted to be able to have such an effect on Nikita during a short motorcycle ride. I remember him murmuring some words to describe how beautiful I was as his hand reached down to squeeze my buttocks. However inappropriate it was for a guy, a good ten years older than me, to fondle me and hug me in such a way, his sweet words swiftly prevailed over his behavior. All I could think about was the bike ride, which I thought was thrilling, and the words I heard were fantastic; they made me feel like a princess. The tighter he held me, the more I realized that his stiffness was pressing into me even more.

Then he tried to kiss my lips, but I turned my face away. Nevertheless, he kept rubbing my ass, kissing my face, and hissing how beautiful I was. When he finally let me loose, I was disappointed that he would take me back, but to my delight, he turned me around to face away from him and hugged me from behind. His hands quickly reached for my buttock and a breast. He clutched my ample flesh in the rear while softly stroking my left breast over my school uniform.

After a few minutes, he let me loose again; this time, he unzipped his pants and took out his cock as I watched in amusement. His cock was long, thick, and seemed so rigid. Right then, I knew that I wasn't going home before helping him cum for sure. Now, I wasn't a slut then, and I am not one now, but how often does a young girl with my circumstances see an opportunity to land a tall, handsome guy with a steady government job? I looked on as I was in utter surprise, although I just could not believe a man's cock could ever be that long or thick. I had seen a few cocks before, but never had I seen one remotely as close to the mass of what Nikita had.

"See this. I have never gotten like this by touching another girl. All this is all because of you." he said, pointing it right at me. "Here, come and touch it!" he said softly, taking my hand and placing it on his cock, under his hand. I didn't know what to do, but it felt as though his cock was alive as it pulsed, throbbed, and jerked in my hand. But before long, he had both my hands circling his shaft and guided me to give him a hand-job. I did just that, never taking my eyes off his amazing tool that looked so stunning. It glistened, leaked gooey pre-cum, and his big purple head became more prominent as his entire shaft felt in my hand as if it was getting even stiffer. It jerked as Nikita made a few animal cries before a long string of white liquid shot out of its only eye. He kissed me afterward, and I let him. Although Nikita insisted on spending more time there, I knew I had to be home soon; therefore, he dropped me off right by our house.

A few days later, Nikita came to our house and offered me and my brother motorcycle rides. We both jumped for joy and even fought over who would go first, but I eventually lost to my brother, who went first. When they returned, a good forty-five minutes later, I hopped in front just as I had done the previous time, leaning back on Nikita for the ride. I had a feeling that Nikita would take me, and I wound up being right when we headed to the bushes and shrubs near the castle. Again, he did everything that he did the previous time with me. One notable exception was cupping and fondling my breasts and pussy as I jerked him off till he shot his load. That day, he told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me one day soon. I was overjoyed to hear his words. After all, what can a girl do in a small township after graduating? Work at some factory nearby from morning till night like my parents and elder brother Bertram? He asked if I could meet him by the castle a couple of times a week instead of having anyone reporting that he has been using the government motorcycle to give rides to gorgeous girls. He even asked if I liked him and would like to move to Sophia or another European country where we could have a blast together after marriage. "Sure!" I said. What more can you expect from a naïve girl?

I liked Nikita. Not because he knew how to impress girls with his sweet words but because he was a patient teacher, handsome, and kind. Each time I met him at the castle, he patiently taught me something new. Like how to hold his cock, how to massage his testicles, how to kiss, and so on. Little by little, when I started to open up to him, he began to rub my pussy until I almost fainted every time.

I still remember the first time that Nikita tongued me. That day, Nikita began with forceful kisses, biting my lips and sticking his tongue into my mouth as he increased his intensity rapidly. But he didn't rush into anything, but I was on fire, getting wetter and wetter by the minute. I was sure he sensed that I was fuming, and he drove to kiss me harder, to open my mouth and let his tongue explore my mouth. His hand ran up my leg, resting on the outside of my thigh and underneath my skirt. He soon pulled my undies down and out and swiftly found my little love button with his thumb, sending shivers throughout my body. Then, without any warnings, he knelt, pushed his face between my thighs, and moved to my already-soaked pussy. The very first time the tip of his wet tongue touched my clit, I remembered the new sensation electrifying my entire body, causing my hips to push up against it involuntarily. Nikita instantly circled his lips around my clit, sucking it and lapping at it while I shivered and moaned loudly. The pleasure was so enormous that it caused a Shockwave after Shockwave that rocked my entire body. When he began to lick my pussy with his tongue and massage my clit with his thumb, it felt like no other pleasure that I had ever experienced. When Nikita began to suck, lick, and tongue fuck me briskly, I began to experience wave after wave of gigantic orgasms. I don't know how loud my cries were, but I am glad that no one was nearby to hear me.

That day, I sucked his cock, taking all that I could manage in my mouth. Until that day, I had sucked the head of his cock but never felt comfortable taking any more of it in my mouth. I was so hot, thrilled, entertained, and felt the least that I could do to show my gratitude to him was to take all that I could of his steel-hard shaft and suck it the best that I could. Very excited, Nikita fucked my mouth, but he was careful enough not to force any more of his shaft in my mouth than I could handle. Sure, Nikita rocked his hips back and forth as he began to fuck me in concert, with my mouth slipping up and down his shaft. He groaned in pleasure, and I was delighted to be able to return the joy that he gave me. Just before he erupted, he pulled my face closer, held it there for a second with a loud groan, and then resumed fucking my mouth. The most deafening cry followed the blast of his cum that filled my mouth. I swallowed all the cream that filled my mouth as the overflow seeped down the corner of my mouth down my chin before dropping on the green grass. Nikita continued fucking my mouth gently, still groaning with his eyes pointed to the evening sky as I sucked every drop and gave him an extra wave of pleasure.

Without a doubt, I was in love with Nikita. I loved everything about him: his good looks, steady job, and the motorcycle he was privileged to ride, but mostly, how he treated me was what conquered me. He was gentle, loving, and caring and always treated me as a prince. There wasn't a day that he failed to tell me how much he loved me and adored me. I knew he could easily attract another girl with his looks and status, but I was happy he was mine. I never told my parents about seeing Nikita since he asked me to wait till the right moment, but I saw him four to five times a week, and more often than not, we had some sexual encounters when we were together.

I can't remember when we moved inside the castle to mess around, but by then, we were used to peeling off all our clothes and enjoying whatever we did to the fullest. Although his cock had not come near my pussy, he used to hold me, nesting his shaft between my thighs and rubbing until he came or rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks as he adored my amble flesh there. Of course, his cock has parted my little pussy lips, but nothing more. It took him another few weeks before he pressed it inside without even asking me first. That day, he had me on the ground face down and began to glide his cock between my pussy lips. I was wet and leaking juice like a river at the time, trying to cope with an orgasm. I felt the head of his cock knocking at the entrance, but I didn't pay much attention, or I was too busy to pay attention. When I felt his hips pushing forward, I tried to resist, but the head of his shaft was already inside my pussy by that time, and it felt amazingly good. I moaned as my orgasm got a massive boost with the head of his cock within me. His head moved in and out, perhaps more in than out. Then a quick shove by Nikita gave me a great deal of pain, causing me to cry, but he kept fucking in and out, keeping me pinned to the ground.

I felt him start to tremble, felt him begin to move his hips, to drive his cock in and out of my pussy, which was hot, and its walls were pulsating, although I was still trying to cope with the pain. He remained inside without moving for a bit, and then he slowly slid his cock into my wet pussy, back and forth again. At first, I felt tense, unsure of what to do. As the pain began to subside, I melted beneath him. It felt fantastic, and I felt like a woman whose sole purpose was to satisfy her man. More and more of his length entered me, and my pain turned to pleasure that was all new and profound. My body instantly began to whimper and shudder as I started moving my hips to meet each of his thrusts.

"I knew my little princess would love to make love!" Nikita said, chuckling, and then turned me around to face him.

I have no recollection of anyone seeing us till I lost my cherry to Nikita. But much later, I learned from my brother that he had been sneaking up on us for a while. He said what he saw profoundly affected him, and he had always fantasized about having the opportunity to do what Nikita did with me, but his revelation came much later.

When the civil disturbances started in the country, my father was frightened. We watched the news every evening, but nothing about skirmishes was mentioned. But we knew, even in the normally peaceful rural part of the country where we lived, that scuffles were known to break out between people. We heard some of these conflicts were among those who had old scores to settle, and more often than not, a rowdy bunch was threatening the old guard. Never before did we hear of rapes and robberies that were in daily rumors that scared the parents. My father thought that the violence and disturbances would end quickly, but they didn't, at least in our township and in surrounding areas. Having associated with the governing party, Dad knew changing the guards could mean jail time or even worse for him and us. At the same time, the rumor surfaced that Dad's ancestral roots and his ancestral great-great-grandfather were Turk. My father escaped to Sophia, leaving us behind, hoping to find a way to leave the country, knowing the mob would not harm women and children.

"This is probably the best thing that happened to the country." He said before leaving. "I've heard many countries are opening their doors for political refugees. If we are lucky, we can go to a better place."

Since our township remained relatively quiet, we could roam around and play as usual, even though some said there were protests and turmoil in big cities.

During that time, Nikita brought his friend Tudor to meet me at the castle. He also got a few blankets and a basket of fruits, wine, bread, and cheese. When I first met them and noticed the basket, I thought we would picnic at the castle, and I was all for it. When Nikita handed me a glass of wine, I accepted and sipped it but never finished it. Since my parents also used to give me a sip or two of wine, I didn't think much of it.

"Kristina, my best friend, Tudor, has never been with a girl. He has seen you several times and thinks you are prettier than the prettiest angel. So, I don't mind if you two have fun. I can leave, or I can stay." He said, and I was astonished that my boyfriend wanted me to screw his friend while he watched.

"NO!" I said firmly.

He dropped the topic momentarily as we ate and they drank. Then Nikita began to caress and kiss me without paying any attention to his friend, who just sat and watched. I wasn't drunk, but I felt good, so I willingly kissed Nikita and let him fondle me over my clothes.

"Please, Kristina, I told my friend that you wouldn't mind doing me a favor and letting him have fun with you. It will not cost you anything, and I will not be upset with you. Please let him have some fun!" Nikita kept bugging me as he patted me, but I shook my head to let him know I was not up to it.

Several minutes later, Nikita pleaded again.

"Can you at least give him a hand job? Just your hand, nothing else!" When I refused, he lowered his demand by asking me to touch him over his pants. Even though I didn't see anything wrong with feeling Tudor's cock over his pants, I said not a word to see what came next.

"Come, Tudor!" Nikita waved at him. As soon as he stood in front of us, Nikita took my right hand and placed it over Tudor's crotch. As my hand touched, I knew he was hard and wore no underwear.

"Nikita! NO." I protested, but he just guided my hand over the crotch of Tudor's pants.

"Don't worry!" Nikita said. "This is just for fun. It is not like you haven't seen or touched a man before. Tudor adores your beauty, and he'll remember you touching him for the rest of his life. Isn't that right, Tudor?" Nikita kept insisting.

"How can I forget if she is nice enough to touch me?" Tudor grinned, taking a step closer.

The situation was awkward yet kinky. I was already aroused from all the kissing and petting with Nikita, and here he was, insisting that I touch his friend's cock while he was there as a spectator. I had two options: I could refuse and risk losing Nikita for disobeying him, or I could go with the flow.

"Just once?" I finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Promise! Just once to help out an old friend. Please!" Nikita pleaded as Tudor stood there staring at me.

"Ok, just once," I said, running my fingers over the crotch of Tudor's pants.

"That's my princess! Go ahead and touch him. The poor guy has never been touched by a girl before." Nikita said and chuckled.

I began to softly squeeze his bulge and trace the outline of his cock, which I estimated to be bigger than Nikita's. For a few minutes, Nikita was an observer, but soon he came up behind me, raised my dress, and pushed my undies to the side to finger my clit. Tudor, on the other hand, didn't stand still either. He first started to guide my hands over his crotch, and then, with his other hand, he unzipped his fly. I didn't have to guess what was going to happen next.

By the time Tudor had his fly open, Nikita had his tongue in my pussy, swirling it inside, licking my lips and the rim of my asshole. As usual, it turned me on tremendously, causing my pussy to leak juices like a fast-running stream of water. As my attention was diverted to what Nikita was doing, I soon found that I was holding Tudor's erect cock in my fist, and my hands were slipping back and forth on his cock to the rhythm that my butt danced to Nikita's tongue. Tudor's shaft was long but not as thick as Nikita's. In my state of arousal, I took a good look at Tudor's cock that glistened with his pre-cum like a newly polished baton. The crown of his cock was enormous and red. The shaft was well decorated with enlarged veins that looked puffy. Beneath my hands, his large scrotum swayed as he swung his hips slowly to meet my fists that wrapped around his cock, one next to the other. Much as I admired the beauty of his cock, I had no intentions of offering him any more than a helping hand. Even that was because of my boyfriend's insistence.

ares2009
ares2009
460 Followers