Kristine Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want anything to drink, Mr. Richards?"

"Under the circumstances, I think it would be ok for you to call me Steve."

"I know," she said, pouring herself a glass of water, "but I thought it would appeal to your patriarchal fantasy to have a younger woman call you 'Mr.'"

"Patriarchal what? Just what are you studying in school?"

"Computer science. But I took a women's studies course as well. It was very enlightening."

"What did you learn?"

"I learned that lots of male fantasies revolve around the virgin / whore dichotomy. That's why you like it when I wear pigtails, but talk like a slut."

"Is that right? I thought it was just because you have an amazing body and beautiful face."

"Mmm hmm. But don't worry Mr. Richards," she said, setting the glass down, "I don't hold it against you. In fact, I like playing with the fantasy myself."

"Glad to hear it."

"I think I'm going to take a shower, but then I think we should go up to my bedroom."

I watched TV on her parents' flatscreen while Kristine was in the shower. After 20 minutes or so, she called me from upstairs. I followed the sound of her voice to what looked like a teenager's bedroom. There were posters on the walls of boy bands and stuffed animals on the bed. Kristine knelt on the bed, dressed in a set of pink bra and panties, smiling at me.

"Are you ready to have my pussy, Mr. Richards?"

Instead of answering I walked across the room and began to kiss her. My cock strained against my jeans as I pulled her to me.

"You naughty, naughty girl," I said when we had broken the kiss, "how many boys have been in this room?"

"Well," said the 20-year-old, "quite a lot of boys. I lost my virginity on this bed, actually. But only one man."

"That would be me, I take it?"

"That's right!"

She smiled at me and began to take down my pants for the second time that day. I felt some pangs of guilt thinking of my wife and son back home, but as soon as her mouth touched my cock I was once again overtaken by an animal lust I couldn't control.

"Rub your pussy for me while you suck me," I commanded.

"Mmm hmm," Kristine moaned on my cock and started pleasuring herself.

"I'm going to take that pussy in a second," I announced, reaching down to undo her bra in the back so I could fondle her beautiful tits.

She took my cock out of her mouth.

"I hope you fuck me good," she said, "like you did in the bathroom. I've had enough of these college boys who cum in my pussy in two minutes then want to talk about their feelings."

"Put that cock back in your mouth," I said, reaching down and giving her a spank, "I'm going to show you who that pussy belongs to."

She moaned in approval. I pulled my cock out, and pushed her backwards so that she was lying on the bed, her legs spread. She wriggled out of her panties and threw them on the ground.

I grabbed my cock and slapped it against her clit. She moaned in pleasure.

"Tell me who owns this pussy," I said, rubbing my cock back and forth across it. The fact that she was so petite made my dick look positively gigantic.

"You do, Mr. Richards."

"That's right, Kristine."

I pushed her pussy lips apart with the head of my cock, and slowly glided inside. She was amazingly tight. After I had gotten used to the sensation, I started fucking her with long, slow strokes, savoring the build-up.

"Who does this pussy belong to, Kristine?"

"Oooh, it's yours, Mr. Richards!"

I took my cock all the way out again and slapped her clit. She moaned.

"God you're going to make me cum, Mr. Richards."

I shoved my cock back inside her and pushed back her legs so they were on my shoulders. Then I started really pounding.

"Ooo God, Mr. Richards," she moaned, fondling her nipples as I fucked her, "I'm going to cum so hard."

"Cum for me, you little slut."

"Oh yes oh yes your cock is so big!"

Her face began to flush as I fucked her even harder. Then, all of a sudden, her pussy clamped down on my cock so tightly that I could barely move it, and I felt wave after wave of contractions go through her body. She screamed in my ear.

"OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!"

I stayed still inside her for a moment until her orgasm had subsided. She looked up at me and smiled.

"God I love being a slut," she said.

"Now it's my turn."

I pulled out and turned her over so she was on her hands and knees on the bed.

"I'm going to take you like the slut that you are," I said, smacking her ass with one hand, "and I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Oooh," she said, "Daddy wouldn't like it. He tells me to stay away from older guys."

"I'm technically older enough to be your father," I said, easing my cock up to her pussy.

"Maybe I should call you that." She glanced back at me mischievously, and grabbed my balls as I glided into her.

"Ooo daddy you're so big."

"That's right baby," I said, starting to fuck her, "and I'm going to shoot a nice big load up inside you."

"Mmmm, fuck me daddy."

I slapped her ass as I watched my cock disappear into her tight wet pussy. It was so big in contrast to her petite ass that I could hardly believe it fit inside.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked, spanking her ass with my right hand while I steadied myself with my left.

"It's yours, daddy."

"Say it louder."

"My pussy is yours, daddy."

"Louder!" I yelled, fucking her even harder, grabbing her hair in one hand and spanking her ass mercilessly with the other.

"Take that pussy, daddy! It belongs to you!"

She was moaning now, and I could tell she was going to cum soon.

"Fuck your little slut. This slut's pussy belongs to daddy!" she screamed, then, "Oh fuck daddy, I'm cumming!"

I gave her another hard spank as I felt her pussy clamp down on me once again, but then I couldn't take it anymore. I came inside her, flooding her pussy with shot after shot of creamy cum. I almost couldn't believe how much I came. I held my cock deep inside her, pressed right up to her cervix, until the contractions stopped. Then I pulled it out slowly, leaving a trail of semen across the bed.

"Clean me off, Kristine."

"With pleasure, daddy!"

She took my cock into her mouth and sucked every last drop of cum out of it, lapping it up eagerly. Then she tucked it back into my briefs and started pulling up my pants.

"You'd better be getting home," she said, "I bet your wife is waiting for you."

12